Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medical Exams in Kiev for K1  (Read 81138 times)
fathertime
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ah well..., posted by LP on Sep 10, 2005

Gene:
Go for it with the woman if you feel it is right after your 15 day visit! You have confidence in your judgement, so hopefuly you know enough about yourself to know if you can make a capable decision in a relatively short time span.

Don't worry about LP's insults.  He does it for his own entertainment, he must need a release from the daily beatings he endures from his wife.  
Fathertime
Globetrotter
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ah well..., posted by fathertime on Sep 11, 2005

[This message has been edited by Globetrotter]

Do you really think you're doing this new guy a favor?  You're actually egging the guy on to make a decision about a wife (also a business partner, or forming a new corporation as the courts see it) in a whole 15 days???

I'm glad he's not paying for that little bit of "sage advice."  Since you seem cut from the same swatch of fabric
does that make you as lonely and desperate?  You must be joking.  I'm just curious, in both your cases....what the hell is the hurry?  Do you have information that you only have a short time to live?  As LP would put it...methinks
you're another desperado...Steverino as well.

About LP:  He's been to FSU about 30 times, was engaged to one and had her here on a K1...so he almost did the deal.

He has been able to tell what some 20 FSU girls think about the men who chase them...  He has experiences in many different areas, but should be for him to tell...................

Now, if you can offer as much, or your life experience has been similar, all are interested.  If your advice is to let your emotions run your life, to lust for, to "shoot from your hip" maybe it's time you retired in total...in Cali.

fathertime
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Ah well..., posted by Globetrotter on Sep 13, 2005

Globe, thank you for your imput.  If the man wants to make his decision about his woman after writing and talking for months and visiting for 15 days than that is his choice and does not deserve to insulted and labeled in the fashion he was. I would do the same thing and so would many others.  I am also ok with someone taking 4 years to decipher what they want to do.  
Does LP's extensive experience give him free reign to label, dismiss, and attempt to humiliate anyone who dares say something contrary to his way of thinking? I still will argue that his disrespectful behavior here does as much harm as good. His assessments are often wrong and lack the foundation to even make them in the first place. No one man can know the  unique circumstances of each individual, regardless of his own extensive personal experience.
I will not bore you with the details of why I favor going for it quickly but of course their is a valid case for it.  As for me I may wind up going for a gal in Cali in the next few weeks if I like what I see and the feeling is mutual but meanwhile I will keep all options open.  
Thanks again for your imput,
Fatherime
geh
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Ah well..., posted by fathertime on Sep 13, 2005

I have some thoughts to offer.

Sometimes even the best of advice that is absolutely correct is hard to hear when it comes across abrasively because of the natural human defense mechanism in most of us that protects ego and pride is triggered blocking the interface between the ears and the mind -- and/or -- the prcoessing of information in the brain.  Someone said that we are all in this together and nobody wants anybody to fail -- I would add if anybody wants somebody to fail then they should not offer advice in this forum and seek help from somebody.  If someone wants his advice to be heard and be helpful, then one should come across with wisdom and constraint, not arrogance and abrasion -- I am not accusing anybody of anything -- I am speaking in general.  This forum overall offers many good input from many sources -- I would think the last thing that anybody would wish is for somebody to be turned away from this forum in total because they felt insulted.  Going off on one's own in this game is dangerous.

In my youth, I enjoyed "verbal abusement for personal amusement" -- I thought I was even good at it.  I do not think that this pasttime should apply in this forum due to the seriousness of what we are all attempting to do.  But, on the other hand, I think that anybody who is in this game should not have thin skin and should not be handled like a child -- if they are and they expect then the chances of failure if very, very high.  There is a distinction between being blunt and being condescending and being motherly.  Personally, I can handle all of them.  But, I prefer someone being blunt to me rather than being condescending or being motherly -- I can hear and process better if someone is blunt to me.

LP
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

...Normally I'd not even respond to you because you're a bigger mess than he is. At least he's doing some research, although I get the impression this will be his first trip over. It'll be interesting to see him come back even  more out of control than he is now.

You, well, there isn't any need for me to take swipes. You're at the bottom feeder level of MOB so it's easier to let your posts (the wisdom refelected in the one above is almost as good as the others) stand on their own merit. Good grief, you must be even lonelier than he is. Based on your previous posts it's easy to see why. That's the difference between you and I: it's obvious you're actually the way you come across. Doesn't bode well for you at all.

And yes, she does beat me almost daily. I wouldn't have it any other way. Lol, just proves she loves me. Here's hoping you get as lucky before the time on father's clock runs out...

fathertime
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ditto....., posted by LP on Sep 11, 2005

"Normally I'd not even respond to you because you're a bigger mess than he is"

Am I supposed to be honered you typed a few words for my benefit?
...glad to see I struck a nerve on you, I figured you had none.  You should know what messes are since clearly your life has turned into one based on your cruelty and bitterness expressed on the this board. As for my life I am a happy man, more than can be said about yourself.  You like to pretend you are different than what you write but I doubt you are.  You probably bore the hell out of everyone you come across. People just humor you and hope you go away. I have found many members advise useful on this board but yours I have found condescending, disrespectful, and useless. That is a real bad combo.  You give no quarter to anyone so don't expect any quarter from here on out.  
Insofar as what I say to Gene I still stand by it: I say go for it and use your best judgement in the short time you have!
Your Buddy
Fathertime

LP
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to LP what a mess, posted by fathertime on Sep 11, 2005

[This message has been edited by LP]

Hey Partrick, clean up in isle three Wink

He couldn't even spell it out. Lol! I can't compete with that, it's enough to emasculate real men everywhere. The prosecution rests...

fathertime
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yeah, you should....., posted by LP on Sep 11, 2005

HaHa you truely must be demented. I see it gives you satisfaction to label people losers, pussies, and bottom feeders, while you feel you have garnered the label "Big Dog".  You may think you know something about the ladies but you clearly have lost your judgement, manners, and common decency along the way.  Even the "MOB LOSERS" can look down upon you and your disgraceful antics.  I would clearly rather be "A few cents short" and be decent and happy than be whatever you have become.  Some smart guys make this a slightly better place to live in, you on the other hand have chosen to make it slightly worse. Congratulations! You like to crush without mercy those that have left themselves vulnerable and would not dare take on someone with equal footing. You know what that type of person is called?  Here is a hint starts with C ends with D and rhymes with soured. I for one will continue to counter the pointless venom you sling at the people who deserve it least.
Ok I have said my piece and now it is time for supper, if it prevents you from whipping your dog than please go right ahead and unload more of your baseless rubbish.

Good luck recovering from whatever mental affliction you are suffering from.  
Your buddy
Fathertime

LP
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to C_______D, posted by fathertime on Sep 11, 2005

[This message has been edited by LP]

...It's spelled c-o-w-a-r-d.

You accuse me of being one and can't even type it from behind the safety of your keyboard?! I'm speechless. Lol! You delivered the goods better than I could've ever hoped for.

Arnold would be proud. You are without a doubt one of the biggest girly-men I've ever seen. Better stick to Latinos because FSU chix would eat you alive. But hey, you can't possibly be looking for a woman anyway. I'm getting such strong returns on the Gadar it sounds like you're not in SoCal but up in SFO.

Congrats, you've humbled me. You win hands down. You've the ability to emasculate with one fell swoop. I'll bet even earthworms for miles around are feeling the effects. I can't compete with something like that so I'm done. Hell, I'll need to go stand in the shower for an hour or two just from that post alone. Lol, no doubt you'd love to join me but I'm already taken. Buh-bye!

fathertime
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Coward...., posted by LP on Sep 12, 2005

LP has gone back and edited out all his pathetic ramblings out of embarrassment.  Now he begs Patrick to delete the thread.  What a puss! Afraid for the world to see what you wrote. You become more embarrassing by the moment and to think some actually respected you.
Amazing
Your Buddy
Fathertime
fathertime
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Coward...., posted by LP on Sep 12, 2005

Wow I have received 4 responses from you now and you did not think I was worth even one!  I see the coward likes to defend him/itself but won't cut anyone else any slack. You must think a lot of yourself. You believe "Respect" among your "Peers" is to be used as barter to callously shread those that come here seeking  advice or guidance.  All under the guise of help.  Your help is like giving a drowning man a bar of gold.  Useless as doggie doo on a doorknob.  Your unnecessary and brutal attacks discourages people from participating and takes away from the flow of information.  Can a "Man" who does this sort of thing ever really be trusted? Could a "Man" who treats others with such disrespect really have any advice worth hearing?  With the messanger so discredited and soiled, who should listen to the message itself?  

Your desperation is showing as you spend your entire message questioning another mans sexuality.  Now your playing childish games to deflect from the real issue which is your cowardly attacts on others.  LP you define coward.  You were like a bottle of milk that was once good but has curdled and gone rancid.  Just a swayed back old pony about ready for dogmeat, just looking to get a couple kicks in before the meat grinder. Go ahead old horse defend yourself and your indefensible position further and continue to make a fool of yourself. Your entertainment is quite a show for all to see!
You are right I do "Win hands down".  
Enjoy your shower alone.
Your buddy
Fathertime

geh
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Thank you!!!!

It must be either the beatings or mental masterbation due to the lack of sex.

Globetrotter
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ah well..., posted by LP on Sep 10, 2005

Another classic LP response.....now what do you really think?

Funny though, I doubt he'll ever get the message.  Like teachers and college/university professors who think they're heads and shoulders above the rest, yet have no clue.

Makes me think of DavidSD/JohnLV, the self proclaimed "mensa" who was also clueless.  Funny, when these guys come on here and tell of their "conquests" at least one may think they may learn something from their experiences.  In his case....what not to do!!!

Globetrotter
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sigh....n/t, posted by geh on Sep 10, 2005

What the hell does applied physics have to do with "street smarts"?  You are in another ballyard now, so your education or degree or book learning doesn't come into play, no matter how smart you think you are.

If things go south with your FSU squeeze, which court of law do you think she will use?  You just may end up right back where you were.  

Nobody here wants you to fail...just the opposite.  Just use your head in your personal relationships like you would do with your work.  But, somehow, regarding someone you have yet to meet, and already planning the wedding is a bit bizzare to anyone with an ounce of common sense.  Get my drift?

Yes, I am very cautious, as I have been where you were, already having to buy half of my house back from someone who never put anything into it.

Anyhow, Pal, you know best!

LP
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Sigh....n/t, posted by Globetrotter on Sep 10, 2005

...I don't want anyone to fail. But if they get what they ask for, what they deserve, reap what they sow, ect, you won't hear me crying. There is a big difference between that and "failing". For example look at europete's post above. No loss there.

And you're right about them not having any common sense beyond their brains. Do you know who Harry Daghlian and Louis Slotin were? I'll bet your pal Gene does. Now there's some examples of physicist genuis at work...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: