It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Is this crazy?  (Read 4677 times)

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombian #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Is this crazy?
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
Really watch out for the ones that "want to start their own business"

Usually is code for " I have stupid ideas to waste money on, and I need some dumb gringo to help me out by giving me his money to waste on this nonsense"

Couldn't have said better myself.   ;)
Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from choosing the wrong girls: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
New Here? grab this FREE ebook
https://goo.gl/BnrCLv

Need Help? Let's Talk!
https://goo.gl/dVc8N6

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:34 PM »
Thanks, all, for you kind words. I've got a call out to Jamie at Latin Introductions to see about availability in January. My hope is to get down there, be able to tell "my story" and go from there. This forum is great and I appreciate everyone's input and discussion. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Assuming Jaime's is the same as it once was, you will have a lot of incredibly attractive women in front of you.  At your age of 30, you are going to likely be golden.  All this will be intoxicating so knowing that in advance, perhaps you can prepare yourself to not get too carried away with the first lady you find attractive at the expense of at least taking a look at a few others.   

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »
I still dont know why you didnt have any luck or
experience with wmen  in Japan.

Very cute women there.most beautiful.of all.the Asian women.Very feminin, not spoiled by feminism, and not third World desperate

You are a young guy, not n old farts like some of us here.What happened?
Care to elaborate?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »

Offline ag1987

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2018, 04:45:18 PM »
Fair question, elexpat.

Okinawa was a great tour. 2 years there with some of the best snorkelinging anyone could ask for. It is much different than mainland Japan, though, as it is the poorest prefecture. Okinawans are some of the most prideful people, almost to a fault. I dated a few, but never found one who was thinking long-term. The guys that I know who are happily married to an Okinawan are ones who met them at the tail-end of their military careers and were able to extend their time on island until they were retirement-eligible and then went ahead and retired on island.

I'd go back again someday, for sure.

Offline ag1987

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2018, 04:44:35 PM »
Update: Looks like my profile has been sent out to the women I screened - my understanding is the "last updated" on the woman's profile means that 1) they stopped by the office 2) they were contacted 3) ?? - while it doesn't really mean anything, will be interesting to see who would like to meet me in person when I head down there. I'm doing my best to resist wanting to write to them - meeting in person is how I want to do this.

Hope everyone is having a solid week.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2018, 10:26:06 PM »
Update: Looks like my profile has been sent out to the women I screened - my understanding is the "last updated" on the woman's profile means that 1) they stopped by the office 2) they were contacted 3) ?? - while it doesn't really mean anything, will be interesting to see who would like to meet me in person when I head down there. I'm doing my best to resist wanting to write to them - meeting in person is how I want to do this.

Hope everyone is having a solid week.

Last updated (at least when I was still using the agency) usually meant the last time they spoke with the girl over the phone. They will ask them about their relationship status to make sure they’re still single, contact info verification, etc. Believe it or not a lot of these girls lose their phones frequently and have to get new numbers, forget the passwords to their email/social media accounts then create new ones and Jamie does an awesome job at trying to keep all their info up to date. Keep in mind though that many of these women are extremely flaky. One will agree to meet you before you get there, then completely ghost the agency when you arrive. Another thing that happened to me was girls that turned me down during the pre-trip selection process saw me in person and were suddenly interested. Jamie will put as many women in front of you as possible. Some that chose you. Others that may not have even been on the site. Myself and a lot of other guys I met down there actually tapped out. Like, “that’s enough!! I don’t want to meet anyone else!!” DON’T DO THAT!!! It’s a numbers game and that’s why his system works. The more you meet, the more likely you are to genuinely click with someone. You may spend two weeks there, meet 15 girls, then meet your dream girl 7 or 8 days in because she couldn’t get off work before that.

My recommendation: Don’t contact anyone before you go down. You can email, call, facetime...WHATEVER!!! Then when you get there and you and the girl are actually in each other’s presence, no chemistry at all!!! Or even worse...you’re totally into her and she’s not feeling you or vice versa!! Don’t build up any false hopes online. There is no substitute for one on one, in person contact and communication.

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2018, 10:46:57 PM »
Last updated (at least when I was still using the agency) usually meant the last time they spoke with the girl over the phone. They will ask them about their relationship status to make sure they’re still single, contact info verification, etc. Believe it or not a lot of these girls lose their phones frequently and have to get new numbers, forget the passwords to their email/social media accounts then create new ones and Jamie does an awesome job at trying to keep all their info up to date. Keep in mind though that many of these women are extremely flaky. One will agree to meet you before you get there, then completely ghost the agency when you arrive. Another thing that happened to me was girls that turned me down during the pre-trip selection process saw me in person and were suddenly interested. Jamie will put as many women in front of you as possible. Some that chose you. Others that may not have even been on the site. Myself and a lot of other guys I met down there actually tapped out. Like, “that’s enough!! I don’t want to meet anyone else!!” DON’T DO THAT!!! It’s a numbers game and that’s why his system works. The more you meet, the more likely you are to genuinely click with someone. You may spend two weeks there, meet 15 girls, then meet your dream girl 7 or 8 days in because she couldn’t get off work before that.

My recommendation: Don’t contact anyone before you go down. You can email, call, facetime...WHATEVER!!! Then when you get there and you and the girl are actually in each other’s presence, no chemistry at all!!! Or even worse...you’re totally into her and she’s not feeling you or vice versa!! Don’t build up any false hopes online. There is no substitute for one on one, in person contact and communication.
What Benjio said.... and what Jaime writes on his website about coastal colombian culture is aff pot on too...

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2018, 05:21:41 AM »
Having spent more time with costeñas than piasas or rolas, I tend to agree. I kind of wish I would have known about Jaime's website in the beginning. But then I feel I found a pretty good one here in Ibague.

Offline ag1987

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2018, 01:18:59 PM »

Great gouge, benjio. Many of the profiles I sent back to Jamie are now updated with very recent dates, despite some being 3+ months old per "last updated". Looks like a couple have fallen off the site...probably found someone or are not interested in being in the agency anymore. Your last sentence is spot on, for sure.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »

Great gouge, benjio. Many of the profiles I sent back to Jamie are now updated with very recent dates, despite some being 3+ months old per "last updated". Looks like a couple have fallen off the site...probably found someone or are not interested in being in the agency anymore. Your last sentence is spot on, for sure.
True story. My wife was skyping for months with a gringo who ultimately visited Barranquilla. The moment she met him in person she felt no chimica. She felt he was way more attractive on skype than in person and that was the end of the relationship....  There is no substitute for meeting people in person...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2018, 01:45:59 PM »
True story. My wife was skyping for months with a gringo who ultimately visited Barranquilla. The moment she met him in person she felt no chimica. She felt he was way more attractive on skype than in person and that was the end of the relationship....  There is no substitute for meeting people in person...

Even worse case with the women..what with foto stop and whatever.
Some cal May look really.hot on Instagram..but in real.life..what a horrible ogre

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5655
Latest: bellhead
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 130442
Total Topics: 7701
Most Online Today: 70