It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: AmoLatina?  (Read 20171 times)

Offline Traveler

• Chiang Mai, Thailand
Re: AmoLatina?
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 05:57:48 PM »
I think that Amolatina is mostly a scam - the girls are too pretty to sit idly in an office and chat up guys.  I mean, even if you don't have a legitimate profile with photos, they start popping chat windows - and all talk perfect English.  Not to say that some of the girls there might be actually legitimate, but I doubt it.  Also, its parent company has a really bad reputation, so I would stay away.

As for not giving addresses, it makes sense because it is their business model.  Instead of charging a guy $1,500 up front, they charge him little by little for communication.  They are a business and have to make money.  Also, an agency may not give out the girl's personal contact info without doing a background check on the guy - that's the IMBRA law, whether you like it or not.

I don't have an issue with their business model, and - given that they have really hot girls - their rates as well.  However, I strongly doubt that most of the girls are legitimate.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »
most are not

Offline jb

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 08:05:58 AM »
Thanks Mudd!

When I registered, I immediately got 15 responses

No pic of myself

No description of myself

SMFH

thought i'd add that i had the same experience.
i joined and put initials for first and last name.
no pic, no description.
have 18 messages in inbox.

this is what it said when i clicked on my profile:"You are registered in our gentlemen's catalog,
 but the ladies can't see your profile on the web because
 your ad has been checked but not approved by the site administrator.
 You may contact customer support    to clarify the reason "

really,  18 emails to a profile that isn't listed on the web, with no pics, and no description.   really.
no thanks

oh, mudd thanks for the on the ground report.  i can't believe that they would actually reply to emails and not allow a woman to take down her profile.
actually i can believe it but what a joke.  thanks for the heads up.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 08:05:58 AM »

Offline nicola1909

• Probie
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 07:52:09 AM »
thanks to all.
i finally decide do not put money on this site.

all your expience are welcome if anyone will share :)

Offline Traveler

• Chiang Mai, Thailand
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »
My experience was varied.  I did write to three girls.  Two were real and did meet with me, but in the end I didn't find them compelling to continue.  The third however all of a sudden had to take a trip out of town when I was supposed to come to Medellin and never came back.  So, I would not say that it is completely fake, just depends on which girl you are talking to.  Also Mudd mentioned that some of those women might be prepagos, but you run the risk of that probably with most agencies.

Offline AndyLee

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »
Also Mudd mentioned that some of those women might be prepagos, but you run the risk of that probably with most agencies.
[/quote
I think it's fair to say you run the risk of encountering a prepago no matter where you go, agency or free range prospecting. It is a common thing in many countries. In Colombia it is called prepago after the way we pre pay our cell phone minutes. IN Russia and FSR it is called Supported Woman or something like that, it's been a while since I was corresponding with women in FSR so I can't remember the exact term.

The question earlier about switching countries is because in my case after adding up the costs of an intended trip to Odessa, Ukraine and then comparing to the same number of days in Medellin I switched countries very quickly, plus the Latina look has always been my preference more so than the blonde, blue eyed look. I like JLO more than I like Heidi Klum and I like Halle Berry more than I like Jennifer Aniston are two examples.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Jangles007

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
Hi guys!.. i was just about to sign up to amolatina but then for once decided to get a review before i sent off my hard earned £££!.. Lucky i did going by some of your comments!

Traveler, did you meet up with these girls via amolatina and did they seem interested? or was is more a case of them getting paid just to show up?!

Also, does anyone know of any genuine latina agency sites that are legitimate?.. Like many of you, i'm an absolute sucker for latino chicks.. sadly dont get many in England but when i do come across a latino looking bird, everyone knows about it! lol!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
Hi guys!.. i was just about to sign up to amolatina but then for once decided to get a review before i sent off my hard earned £££!.. Lucky i did going by some of your comments!

Traveler, did you meet up with these girls via amolatina and did they seem interested? or was is more a case of them getting paid just to show up?!

Also, does anyone know of any genuine latina agency sites that are legitimate?.. Like many of you, i'm an absolute sucker for latino chicks.. sadly dont get many in England but when i do come across a latino looking bird, everyone knows about it! lol!

COMPLETE SCAM!!!

I have personally emailed the so called "owners" of this site on multiple occasions just to call them on all their bull[snip]. There are tons of complaints about this site all over the web. At one point they had a famous Colombian Bikini Model, Johanna Maldonado, as one of the girls on the site. Unbelievable!!!! Traveler is the first gringo I've EVER heard claim they actually met girls from that site. Are you sure we're talking about the same one Traveler?

There are a dozen more sites all over the web with horror stories about AmoLatina. Before signing up, ask them for the contact info of one their so-called happy past customers. They will provide you with an email. Send an message to the address asking about the agency and do an IP trace on the response. Your answer will be very evident afterwards. The idiots don't even have the good sense to use anonymous proxy servers. AmoLatina belongs to a company called Anastasia, which is a front for the Russian Mob. I can't reveal how I know this...but keep your money in your pocket.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:30:49 PM by benjio »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »

101% SCAM

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 05:41:48 PM »
this again !!!!!!!!

come on guys, its run by anastasia web, the worst and probably the most crooked dating  web site on the internet.  let it die already

Offline V_Man

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
I think the biggest fraudulent aspect of AmoLatina is that they will not allow you to communicate directly with the girls. However they do not tell you this until after you have given them some money.

In my view there is absolutely no point in contacting anyone via a website if you can not move the conversation to direct personal contact more or less asap. I.e. share email personal email addresses, MSN, Skype names, etc.

In other words AmoLatina is not fit for purpose.

Some sites try to claim this is a requirement of IMBRA. I don't claim to be an expert in laws of countries foreign to me. However it is plainly obvious even to me that this law from one country makes no such requirement. Which is exactly why other sites do not have this restriction.

It is a SCAM because they do not explain their conditions before they take your money. And their conditions mean the site has little or no value.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 331