It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Single Father No More........ "Please Read"  (Read 46495 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Single Father No More........ "Please Read"
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »
i'm going to try to contact sfnm and let him know what is giong on here and give him an opp. to say his piece if he chooses to.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline JimD

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
Jim,Tell me you didn't read my post.  I have serious doubts if SFNM was robbed.

Grom reread mine and tell me where we differ.
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline william3rd

Re: Single Father AGAIN........ "Please Read"
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 07:33:56 AM »
So- you say he is getting divorced again from the woman of his dreams? Tough luck. Whats up with that? Is he still posting over at the "land of the broken toys?"
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Planet-Love.com

Re: Single Father AGAIN........ "Please Read"
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 07:33:56 AM »

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 08:17:17 AM »
I know bits and pieces about this story and Raycjs and others closer to the situation can comfirm or deny facts but from what I understand he made his Peruvian wife's life miserable and I think he is a real Psyco and needs some serious professional help.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011, 08:23:30 AM »

Fuzzyone, that certainly doesn't look good on SFNM. Did he ever say that it was reported to the police or newspapers?

Researcher

Actually he claimed his entire family was taken into police protection after that.

Offline Dan Las Vegas

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2011, 08:25:27 AM »
KB, I was doubting the veracity of this thread until I read your comments, now I am wondering if the allegations made by Gromit could be true. I remember the dark clouds that always seemed to be hanging over SFNM and I just thought he was having a really bad time. Now that I look back and think about it, it does seem to be a bit over the top. I'd be intersted in hearing what raycjs has to say on this situation.

Dan LV

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2011, 08:30:42 AM »
KB, I was doubting the veracity of this thread until I read your comments, now I am wondering if the allegations made by Gromit could be true. I remember the dark clouds that always seemed to be hanging over SFNM and I just thought he was having a really bad time. Now that I look back and think about it, it does seem to be a bit over the top. I'd be intersted in hearing what raycjs has to say on this situation.

Dan LV

Dan

I was sent a website profile from a friend who saw his Peruvian ex wife on it and basically she said she is getting divorced from a bad situation and ready to get the past behind her and find a man that would not make her miserable.I do not know what SF did, but it must have been really bad to make a traditional Latin woman like his ex wife kick him to the curb.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2011, 08:34:25 AM »
I know bits and pieces about this story and Raycjs and others closer to the situation can comfirm or deny facts but from what I understand he made his Peruvian wife's life miserable and I think he is a real Psyco and needs some serious professional help.KB

I do not know about the "psycho" part, but I do know that he need(ed) some serious professional help.

I have never believed his story about his kids that were kidnapped by Indians, nor being robbed on few occasions, but I do not have any evidence that he wasn't or was.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2011, 08:38:04 AM »
Let me tell you something about making his wife miscerable.   I wasn't surprised!

Do you remember that they got married?  Was it when it was on his 'late' wife's birthday?  I believe it was a wrong choice of date.  His Peruvian wife must have thought that she was the 2nd best!

How would you feel if you got married on your wife's 'late' husband's birthday?

Offline Gromit

• Cracking good job!
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »

Dan LV

Dan,

I have proof that SFNM lied to me on numerous occasions.  I've corresponded and spoken with another poster that has a similar story to share regarding this.  He told me that he will be posting about this on Monday.  

Based on his numerous lies to me and to another poster I suspect that SFNM either embellished the truth or flat out lied about the problems he had shared in order to receive more financial assistance from well meaning people on this forum (and others) that were willing to help him and his family out.

Again, one of the reasons why I came forward with this information is to educate those that have or might consider helping this guy out.  From my experience with him he is nothing more than a scam artist.  IMO he should be ashamed to have collected any money from this forum or ask to borrow money from those kind enough to help him out.  Don't trust this man, pure and simple.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:28:02 AM by Gromit »

Offline euforia51

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »
I remember the dark clouds that always seemed to be hanging over SFNM and I just thought he was having a really bad time. Now that I look back and think about it, it does seem to be a bit over the top.
Not that I need to be posting on this thread but this statement from Dan brings to mind all I've read with regard to women scammers making a play on the lonely just as they are about to ask, or are already asking, for money. Having dark clouds in some form always seems to be the most common denominator.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:36:42 AM by euforia51 »

Offline flipit

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »

Dan

I was sent a website profile from a friend who saw his Peruvian ex wife on it and basically she said she is getting divorced from a bad situation and ready to get the past behind her and find a man that would not make her miserable.I do not know what SF did, but it must have been really bad to make a traditional Latin woman like his ex wife kick him to the curb.

KB

KB

I saw Roxi on a dating site also and read her comments. I was surprised that  such a wonderful wife/stepmother (his words) would  comment about her bad marriage, I mean she did come from a conservative family, so I assumed she would be quite reserved.

Her experience must have been pretty bad she was willing to mention it in her profile.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2011, 05:20:16 PM »
flipit & Gromit

Why are you hiding your past ID?  Who were you before?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2011, 05:20:16 PM »

Offline Dan Las Vegas

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2011, 05:44:48 PM »
Dan,

I have proof that SFNM lied to me on numerous occasions.  I've corresponded and spoken with another poster that has a similar story to share regarding this.  He told me that he will be posting about this on Monday.  

Based on his numerous lies to me and to another poster I suspect that SFNM either embellished the truth or flat out lied about the problems he had shared in order to receive more financial assistance from well meaning people on this forum (and others) that were willing to help him and his family out.

Again, one of the reasons why I came forward with this information is to educate those that have or might consider helping this guy out.  From my experience with him he is nothing more than a scam artist.  IMO he should be ashamed to have collected any money from this forum or ask to borrow money from those kind enough to help him out.  Don't trust this man, pure and simple.

Gromit, to be honest, at first I had some doubts about your posting, but after hearing what KB had to say and then reading your latest posting, it appears that something was not quite right with SFNM.l  would really be interested in having someone like Raycjs give his two cents worth on this issue.  If it is true it won't be the first time in my life I was completely wrong about someone. 

Dan LV

Offline Gromit

• Cracking good job!
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
...Gromit

Why are you hiding your past ID?  Who were you before?

You may call me Lad if that makes you feel more comfortable.

http://wallaceandgromit.wikia.com/wiki/Gromit

I'm not "hiding" anything.  Does it really matter who "I was before"?  There can be many reasons why members on a forum would want to remain anonymous, many are obvious but I did not sign up over a year ago to throw mud at SFNM.  I have reported my experiences with this man to serve as a warning for others that might get duped into helping him.  

Personally, I would like to see more of an investigation into this matter to see if perhaps fraud charges might be brought against him.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:51:22 PM by Gromit »

Offline Gromit

• Cracking good job!
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »

Gromit, to be honest, at first I had some doubts about your posting, but after hearing what KB had to say and then reading your latest posting, it appears that something was not quite right with SFNM.l  would really be interested in having someone like Raycjs give his two cents worth on this issue.  If it is true it won't be the first time in my life I was completely wrong about someone. 

Dan LV

It wouldn't be the first time in my life either.  He fooled many people with his on line persona.  The sad part about this is that he is the one that has and will suffered loss; his wife, credibility, friends and one day God forbid, the respect of his two children if they find out.

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
flipit & Gromit

Why are you hiding your past ID?  Who were you before?

I really did not see Gromit was hiding his past I.D.

Offline JimD

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
 When he was still in Canada, do you remember he went to the hospital. After that S.F. came back and claimed he had been robbed. Then he stated he was mugged by the indians who made it their life to get him at all cost. I found his home town newspaper and read online every day for the entire month this happened. Guess what no mention of anything like that happening. 

All of this malarky was seroiusly questioned here on this forum six months ago or was it longer and guess what? "The Management" told at least one poster not to post further on the subject "or else".

Hmmm...how times are a changin'.  

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »

I for one would like to hear from Raycjs. He and SFNM seemed to be friends. I would believe raycjs. It doesn't look to good however. But if SFNM lost his woman it looks like payback. I don't know how much you lost Gromit. I hope it wasn't alot.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Cigano

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2011, 10:45:59 PM »
 I've had some experience with this type of thing, and here's my recommendation, learned the hard way: whenever someone tries to hit you up for money by saying he's been the victim of a crime, insist that he show you a police report, and don't accept any excuses for him not showing it to you. Anyone willing to hit up a stranger for money should have no problem with proving what happened to him.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »
i have not heard back from sfnm yet.

so grommit. i hope you don't mind if i ask you a question or two. 

1.  What does sfnm say when you confront sfnm about the money he owes you?

2. how long has this debt been outstanding?

thanks,
Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
I've had some experience with this type of thing, and here's my recommendation, learned the hard way: whenever someone tries to hit you up for money by saying he's been the victim of a crime, insist that he show you a police report, and don't accept any excuses for him not showing it to you. Anyone willing to hit up a stranger for money should have no problem with proving what happened to him.

Hey Cigano, that's good advice but an even better idea: plead poverty. Tell them you don't have any money. There is nothing wrong with helping others but if you loan money, never expect to get it back. Someone like SFNM is either a scam artist or their life is in chaos because of bad luck and bad decisions and will probably always be that way. If you give someone like that money, again, don't count on getting it back.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »

Here’s my recommendation:

Forget the police reports and the “proof”!

Anyone hitting up a stranger for money should simply be ignored, just like those phony homeless dudes standing down on the street corner.

If you want to help crime victims or “real” homeless people or whatever, there are many reputable charities out there that do this stuff efficiently and without your risking getting ripped off.

Pick a charity of your choice and give generously. You’ll feel better and you won’t be taken in by some scam artist.

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2011, 02:26:14 AM »

Has anyone heard from SFNM?

Researcher

Offline JimD

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2011, 05:44:07 AM »
There is nothing wrong with helping others but if you loan money, never expect to get it back.

When some one asks for a loan in Colombia they mean gift. They just think prestar has nicer ring to it than regalar.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864