It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Not really new to the subject.  (Read 16283 times)

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
Re: Not really new to the subject.
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 09:07:25 AM »
Alright you made your point and you are obviously not reading or ignoring what write, so lets move on.

FL
If a person doesn't know what he/she wants, he/she generally doesn't want what they got.

Sometimes we substitute the physical connection, or even the occasional emotional connection, for the real relationship we want to be in.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »
Alright you made your point and you are obviously not reading or ignoring what write, so lets move on.

FL

absolutely. I disagree and believe you are the one running the spin. But hey if you'd just say my name is XXXXX and I'm from BAQ, Colombia,  I'd leave you alone. But that isn't the case. Your in business. That is professionalism.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 12:33:07 PM by sean126 »
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline soltero

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
absolutely. I disagree and believe you are the one running the spin. But hey if you'd just say my name is XXXXX and I'm from BAQ, Colombia. You can contact me at findalatina@yahoo.com (and put an email in your profile) I'd leave you alone. But that isn't the case. Your in business. That is professionalism.

I guess I spend way too much time here, but FAL didn't begin posting from a commercial standpoint. He has been posting in threads just like everyone else, and, I might add, giving some pretty good insight into the situations he has responded to. Once he mentioned that he works as a translator, the commercial member part of it kinda got thrust upon him. I don't see anything at all shady about him wanting to divulge any of his personal information until he feels he wants to do so. I think the whole 'spin' aspect came out of his being labeled as a commercial member without actually requesting it which placed him in a situation he didn't seem to be prepared for.
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
bcc_1_2,
Now did taking my email address and posting it public make you feel better? 

Soltero,
I see why your posts are always so good. You really do read.   Thanks !!

I rest my case

FL

If a person doesn't know what he/she wants, he/she generally doesn't want what they got.

Sometimes we substitute the physical connection, or even the occasional emotional connection, for the real relationship we want to be in.

Offline catz

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »
When someone signs up here with a user name that is borderline commercial then "casually" mentions they are in the business somehow they will be flagged as a commercial member. They could have made that choice when they signed up but by not doing so they send up a yellow flag and brings questions about and attention to their status.

We've seen too many shady situations happen over the years to not take this simple action.

I guess I spend way too much time here, but FAL didn't begin posting from a commercial standpoint. He has been posting in threads just like everyone else, and, I might add, giving some pretty good insight into the situations he has responded to. Once he mentioned that he works as a translator, the commercial member part of it kinda got thrust upon him. I don't see anything at all shady about him wanting to divulge any of his personal information until he feels he wants to do so. I think the whole 'spin' aspect came out of his being labeled as a commercial member without actually requesting it which placed him in a situation he didn't seem to be prepared for.

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »
Catz,
OK, But, wait until something really happens to gang up on the poster don't judge people right of the bat.
If I  take this back to where it got started,  brucedr a new member who had just signed up to the site that same day not too many hours before, started to ask me direct questions, a new member as well. They were not at all questions of what type of service I ran nor did he ask me for contact info. I feel weird about the whole thing and decide to reply  briefly and the next thing I have you and bcc_1_2 making me look like the bad guy for taking care of my personal information.

No isn't it a lack of respect from bcc_1_2  to post public my email address after I repeatedly said I would like to keep it private for now... No I wonder how he got it. It is private on my profile and I only sent it to you and to Dan.

Again because of my name you assume I came in here to start to get clients. I think clients and respect is gained by actions not by names. And until you hear from one of my clients post something saying I am the biggest fluke then you have no right to question me. But don't start off by putting a label on me without even knowing me.

Other than that thank you, you are making me famous.

FL

Offline catz

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 12:26:11 PM »
Catz,
OK, But, wait until something really happens to gang up on the poster don't judge people right of the bat.
If I  take this back to where it got started,  brucedr a new member who had just signed up to the site that same day not too many hours before, started to ask me direct questions, a new member as well. They were not at all questions of what type of service I ran nor did he ask me for contact info. I feel weird about the whole thing and decide to reply  briefly and the next thing I have you and bcc_1_2 making me look like the bad guy for taking care of my personal information.

I am sorry that you felt ganged up on. That was and is not my intention. There were enough irregularities to draw my attention to your account. That is all there was to it. If you had not made a big deal out of it there would have probably been less of a fuss made by other members.

BruceDP was a banned member playing a game coming back here with a new user name. He was not a new member but you did not know that or that he has a history of manipulative behavior here.

The e-mail address that was posted was NOT the one you sent to us and we did not divulge that to anyone.

No isn't it a lack of respect from bcc_1_2  to post public my email address after I repeatedly said I would like to keep it private for now... No I wonder how he got it. It is private on my profile and I only sent it to you and to Dan.

Again because of my name you assume I came in here to start to get clients. I think clients and respect is gained by actions not by names. And until you hear from one of my clients post something saying I am the biggest fluke then you have no right to question me. But don't start off by putting a label on me without even knowing me.

Your name was only one small part of it. Happy that you are famous now.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 12:28:27 PM by catz »

Offline sean126

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
FindAlatina,

I took care of your question.  Please look in your pm.

sean126

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »
Catz,
I did not make a big deal, and the only one making a big fuzz is  bcc1_2.  More than once. I have tried to leave it alone. But you or him come back for more.

I have read this site long enough to understand that burcedr could be the infamous member that will remain nameless banned from this site.   I still see how you did take and keep taking part on my bad press, by talking about seeing irregularities. It still truly feels like you want to  cloud my credibility.

FL

Offline catz

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 01:10:25 PM »
Catz,
I did not make a big deal, and the only one making a big fuzz is  bcc1_2.  More than once. I have tried to leave it alone. But you or him come back for more.

I have read this site long enough to understand that burcedr could be the infamous member that will remain nameless banned from this site.   I still see how you did take and keep taking part on my bad press, by talking about seeing irregularities. It still truly feels like you want to  cloud my credibility.

FL

Fine, you're right and everyone else here has made you a victim.

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »
Are you serious is this the best you can come  up with and it is not everyone else on here?  it is YOU and  BCC1_2. Read dude read!!!

I expected a better response than that.

FL

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »
Are you serious is this the best you can come  up with and it is not everyone else on here?  it is YOU and  BCC1_2. Read dude read!!!

FL

Well enough people have been confused on this thread that I'll just leave this alone. Even I am confused because I'm not sure if you plan to offer people services or not. If you are going to offer services, then having your email address in your signature would make sense so non members can get in touch with you. If you aren't offering a service then thats your business as well. I just kinda think we have a right to know. Now if you want to post information we can use to get in touch with you and the city you are located in (if I was doing a business I'd post it in my signature) that would make sense to generate business but of course thats entirely your choice. Just by not giving us information it made me extremely suspicious.

But this isn't about my comeback to anything you write because my concerns are only what I listed above. And if you aren't offering services then none of this matters. It sounds like confusion led to suspicion, but the good thing is when people are archiving your SN in the future they'll be able to reference this if they are looking for yellow flags.

Note: I read you decided to put an email contact in your profile. I think that will give you more credibility as a commercial member but I hope you did it not out of pressure but just as a good business practice. If you never intended to offer any services then I apologize for getting on your case.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 03:17:16 PM by bcc_1_2 »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
Catz,

FL

I just used that abcdefg@emailprovider.com account as an example. My bad on that if I had any clue that really was your email I obviously wouldn't have done that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 03:25:44 PM by bcc_1_2 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »

Offline catz

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »

No thank you. Not interested in your little games.

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »
bcc_1_2,
Yes, let it be up to me to choose if would like to offer my services or not on here. And now my email is still hidden. And for like the x time If anyone wants to get in touch with me they can easily send me a PM and I would gladly give you my information. Can you live with that? If you ever see me post any type publicity asking people for $$$ , I will even let you see my face, how is that?

And it is my information and I chose who I give to.

Apologies accepted but would never say never.

Catz,
Now there you go using words to create more attention and confusion  ¨little games¨ ??? you  make feel like in highschool. Are we taking this to the principal.

When people look back at this they will only see how some people give others who they don't know a bad name.

Have a great time .....  see ya in detention hall ahahahahah

FL 

Offline catz

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »
Sure seems like you want the attention or you wouldn't keep responding. It's okay you can have the last word now to feel like you've won.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »
Catz,

FL

Just for the record, nobody gave out your email address. It does NOT take a rocket scientist to take the username, and attach several well-known email domains. For example, if we had a user with the handle 'Username' - it is pretty simple stuff to take that and apply it as follows:

Username@yahoo.com
Username@hotmail.com
Username@gmail.com
Username@msn.com

And so on. Odds are pretty good that with just a few combinations, there will be a VERY high proportion of valid emails.

So to FAL (did I get the acronym right FT?), I suspect that the person who posted your email did NOT actually know it - they simply did what I suggested and guessed correctly. No one would have known it was a valid email until you complained about it and confirmed it.

FWIW

- Dan

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »
Alright all cleared up lets move on.

FL

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2009, 03:14:09 PM »
FAL,

I did recieve your PM but don't want to get into a back and forth banter in private nor do I want to get off in a tangent in Sean's thread (so I'll just post my response here in public). I understand you felt like I never gave you a chance. That's noted. I will say from reading your posts in general they have been pretty good. However in the United States we generally choose who/what company we are going to do business with based on transparency and past history of delivering on a service or coming through. When things aren't transparent I assume someone is hiding something. Then when I read what Jamie wrote I thought I discovered what you were hiding. Now I have no idea what "side of the story" is right/correct. But from being an outsider it just looks fishy. It is not really about me being fair or right or wrong. It is just about appearances or what a reasonable person would infer.

To be truthful I don't think you have been open and honest enough with the members as to who exactly you are and what exactly you are offerring (if even anything??). No real clear answer as to if you are accepting clients from this forum or just here to dish out advice.

That's really all there is to it. I don't have an axe to grind with you and my posts about you have only been questioning in your intro thread and in the trip report thread that Sean put together to get to the bottom of a situation (about Jamie's email and customer service issue). And how could I have an axe to grind? The only thing I have are ????????s

Offline william3rd

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »

To be truthful I don't think you have been open and honest enough with the members as to who exactly you are and what exactly you are offerring (if even anything??). No real clear answer as to if you are accepting clients from this forum or just here to dish out advice.

Doesnt have to be open and honest about anything. . .This is not an AA meeting; its only an internet board.

She is listed as commercial, right? ??? Other than that nobody here owes any anwers to anybody- unless you are trying to separate folks from their greenbacks like the agencies
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »
Doesnt have to be open and honest about anything. . .This is not an AA meeting; its only an internet board.

She is listed as commercial, right? ??? Other than that nobody here owes any anwers to anybody- unless you are trying to separate folks from their greenbacks like the agencies

William I made a lot of basic suggestions as to professionalism and all that previously in this thread. Once Jamie mentioned a terminated employee and I inferred it was FAL she got very upset with this. Another member pointed out that i wasn't off base for inferring it. (an interpeter in BAQ... kinda obvious).

Anyways FAL sent me a detailed PM. I got the impression she wanted to surpress the discussion so instead of getting into a private debate I told her exactly why I questioned her in the past and pointed her out in another thread. This is merely my response to her. Not me rehashing something or trying to get her into AA lol

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »
Look , Did you not read my response to this ice breaker? The day I joined I did not asked to be singled out as a commercial member. SO
FYI :
I have not obtained any clients from this site. Since I have not offered my services. I have only one or twice offered on a PM my personal phone number to a 1 or 2 members as contact in Barranquilla. Can it lead to future client why not?

¨Then when I read what Jamie wrote I thought I discovered what you were hiding. ¨  I ask myself SO tell me what have you discovered? please tell me what big secret have you discovered? Because all I see from the II owner are nameless accusations. The letter he sent out to the girls does not say it is me does it? So tell me what have you discovered? What would you like to know about me bcc1_2?

Yes you can choose who ever you want to make business with that is totally OK with me. I am not twisting nobodies arm to use mine ...  hint- hint...

And you are 100% right, The II owner and I had some issues,  you are right we did BUT I am not the employee he states in his letter to the girls. It is perfectly clear to him  and everyone in his office who stole his database in August08. I have not set foot in his office since April 08. I can help him remember if he wants.
If he was a professional he would not write a post that leads people to believe things and would be upfront and tell the truth about who has done what. And not cloud things like always.

SO what is the big secret you have found out about me please tell me?

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

SO what is the big secret you have found out about me please tell me?

The big secret is that what most people would tell you is the owner of the best (if not one of the best) agencies in Colombia just said that someone stole from him. I am infering that is you. When you joined this board Jamie's rep here was very strong and you probably thought people would rip you apart if Jamie got on your case.

You'll be surprised as I am all about competition. It's great. In the current TR thread I think some posters are exposing a serious issue with Jamie's service. If he is the McDonalds in BAQ and you want to be "the have it your way" Burger King. I'm all for it. I just wanted to hear you come out and say it. Yea. I've got my own business in BAQ and I compete with other's in the city. I'm a better value... come use my services. Ok great.

As for if you did anything illegal I don't know the story. A lot of accusations (very serious) were tossed out. I'd be defending myself against those instead of going after the gringo who asks questions (aka me  :))

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
The big secret is that what most people would tell you is the owner of the best (if not one of the best) agencies in Colombia just said that someone stole from him. I am inferring that is you.  This bothers me because you do not know me and you are pointing the finger at me over and over just because he uses words leading to something it does not mean it is ... He is not being clear.

When you joined this board Jamie's rep here was very strong and you probably thought people would rip you apart if Jamie got on your case.

The best agency owner blah blah. But  please do not forget something in this country he is a nobody without the people that work for him. The man does not even speak Spanish and never leaves his house and EVERYONE in this city hates him. But we all have known that.

If he is such a professional (or man)  why not tell everyone that he hired a woman in August named Grace who stole from him. Who sold the address to a man called Nan do I know this because all of his employees told me, girls from his site told me. 

He can't not handle competition he thought if I state a former employee anyone will fall in that category. That my friend is not being professional.

I'm all for it. I just wanted to hear you come out and say it. Yea. I've got my own business in BAQ and I compete with other's in the city. I'm a better value... come use my services. OK great.

I am not the Burger King in town, so why offer something I don't have? So what can't I post here, because him and I had some Issues?

Hey I am not a writer and the only reason I am not screaming use me, use me, use me is because I DON?T FEEL LIKE IT!!! Besides things are earned and as a newbie on this whole forum deal I wanted to take a feel for things gain a reputation and not commit to things I could not handle. IS THAT A CRIME?

I WOULD ASK ¨MR JAMIE¨ To TELL US IF IT WAS ME THE PERSON WHO STOLE HIS DATABASE?? COME JAMIE TELL EVEYONE WHO STOLE YOUR DATABASE AREN'T YOU SO HONEST?????

FL

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2009, 06:38:20 PM »
good for you. if you keep it real like that we are going to get along great.  8)

oh and FAL, you can be burger king if you wanna be. If you are willing to develop a list of ladies and/or run newspaper ads for guys (and be their terp) you can get your flamed broiled thing going.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:46:00 PM by bcc_1_2 »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5878
Latest: Wileycauch
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 72