It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombia trips  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Adam MN

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Colombia trips
« on: January 15, 2016, 10:33:17 AM »
I am planning a trip to Jamie's in the near future.  I would like to chat or Skype with some guys about their experiences with Jamie's services if possible.

Any other words of wisdom anyone can offer I am all for it.  This will be my first trip there so I am excited for the experience.

Thanks

Adam

Offline stnmasn

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Re: Colombia trips
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 05:42:15 PM »
Hey Adam,
 Good for you to take the plunge and visit Colombia. It may change your life.
I know little about Jamies. Just what I read about here. 
I imagine that  you have read the conversations here  and taken note of the wisdom shared.
Have you done any advance scouting on Latin american cupid or other similar dating site?

Does/should one do any advance scouting via LAC or the like in advance of a trip to Jamies?

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 05:49:07 PM »
Hey Adam,
 Good for you to take the plunge and visit Colombia. It may change your life.
I know little about Jamies. Just what I read about here. 
I imagine that  you have read the conversations here  and taken note of the wisdom shared.
Have you done any advance scouting on Latin american cupid or other similar dating site?

Does/should one do any advance scouting via LAC or the like in advance of a trip to Jamies?
Welcome back Stonemason. You haven't posted in ages..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 05:49:07 PM »

Offline stnmasn

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »
Thanks Mambo.   Life and work dont give me much time online. 
Mostly i go online just to go to Onetravel and purchase Cali tickets.  haha

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 06:34:19 PM »
Thanks Mambo.   Life and work dont give me much time online. 
Mostly i go online just to go to Onetravel and purchase Cali tickets.  haha
I know what you mean. "Las Calenas son las Flores."

Offline vikingo

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »
I took a peak at Jamie's 35 to 40 year olds, almost all of them have a child or two, mostly boys it seems.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:15:17 AM by vikingo »
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 07:53:23 PM »
I took a peak at Jamie's 35 to 40 year olds, almost all of them have child or two, mostly boys it seems.

You don't want to discuss the "little prince syndrome" many Colombian mothers often consciously or subconsciously seem hell bent on allowing? I know that all around the world step children can test a marriage's endurance, but some of those particular cases really take the blue ribbon....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 08:12:31 PM »
I am planning a trip to Jamie's in the near future.  I would like to chat or Skype with some guys about their experiences with Jamie's services if possible.

Any other words of wisdom anyone can offer I am all for it.  This will be my first trip there so I am excited for the experience.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam, you can get a lot of information here regarding Jamie by looking around here and asking questions.  I don't think you can receive Private messages until you have a few more posts. 

Good luck,
Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 10:56:43 PM »
I used James services. Not perfect. You still need to think with the big head. But he can facilitate some good results. I think it is an excellent investment whether you find your soul mate or not. I don't hear of many folks who come away from the experience disappointed. But many who have had at least some degree of  success, including me. Go for it!

Offline vikingo

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 04:51:49 AM »
Adam, could you tell us more about your plans, marrying a colombiana and taking her back home, having a long distance relationship or just fooling around. How old are you and what age group are you looking for?
Most colombianas are open minded and very casual about sex and no matter how careful you are with your selection, they don't go very long without it, with you or without you. If that doesn't bother you, go for it.

I thought once, I was in an exclusive relationship, actually she had been living with me, until I got a chance to look at her cell phone and had the surprise of my life. After I confronted her with my discovery she blamed the whole dilemna on me for invading her privacy and looking at her phone.
Then her family got into the act and threatened me for kicking her out. That she was unfaithful didn't seem to matter to them.
What Elexpatriado has been telling us about women having affairs with barrio boys or ex boyfriends is all true.
Of course an older woman who is unemployed or bogged down with kids and needs economic help will be more careful not to lose her gringo, but still, I became a very distrustful person.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »
Adam, could you tell us more about your plans, marrying a colombiana and taking her back home, having a long distance relationship or just fooling around. How old are you and what age group are you looking for?
Most colombianas are open minded and very casual about sex and no matter how careful you are with your selection, they don't go very long without it, with you or without you. If that doesn't bother you, go for it.

I thought once, I was in an exclusive relationship, actually she had been living with me, until I got a chance to look at her cell phone and had the surprise of my life. After I confronted her with my discovery she blamed the whole dilemna on me for invading her privacy and looking at her phone.
Then her family got into the act and threatened me for kicking her out. That she was unfaithful didn't seem to matter to them.
What Elexpatriado has been telling us about women having affairs with barrio boys or ex boyfriends is all true.
Of course an older woman who is unemployed or bogged down with kids and needs economic help will be more careful not to lose her gringo, but still, I became a very distrustful person.

hhmmm.. I don´t know if I should or shouldn´t descend into the arm pit of depravity...

Sounds like you have had too much negative  influence from The Window Washer ....

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 03:52:29 PM »

Which woman was this? Your current wife?

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 04:01:48 PM »

Did you play this song to her before kicking her out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftoe-5O7ngI

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 04:01:48 PM »

Offline vikingo

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 02:20:53 PM »
Which woman was this? Your current wife?
I haven't had a wife who meant a lot to me since I divorced the caleña in 2009. Been living with some chick off and on for years, but it's nothing serious, she's a great secretary and very helpful with Spanish, but not the housewife type and romantic compañion I need. More like an employee.

hhmmm.. I don´t know if I should or shouldn´t descend into the arm pit of depravity...

Sounds like you have had too much negative  influence from The Window Washer ....
Elex, you've never ran into women here who approach sex very casually?
I have an inclination that Adam is heading for a long distance relationship, we have to be honest with him so he is extra careful about his choice of brides.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:28:27 PM by vikingo »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 02:51:29 PM »

Did you play this song to her before kicking her out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftoe-5O7ngI

I'm just happy he actually  had the balls to kick her out...wasn't there a thread stating that it was a very difficult task to kick your girlfriend out.....some horror stories where she got to stay in the apartment and let her boyfriend  move in.jajaja

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »

I have an inclination that Adam is heading for a long distance relationship, we have to be honest with him so he is extra careful about his choice of brides.

What would Ragnar do?

I think you guys worry too much about what women will do and spend too little time thinking about what you will do.

I don't spend much time watching  TV but I join amazon prime for the free shipping and consequently got some free TV shows....one I liked a lot was a series called Vikings. ....I think it might help some guys put things into perspective. ....pussy is nice....and it is important  but it is still more important to be a man....really nothing more humiliating than a man enslaved by a women
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:15:14 PM by Calipro »

Offline vikingo

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 06:28:25 PM »
http://www.hurstwic.org/history/articles/society/text/women.htm

After reading this I realized I was raised with some of these customs, never to hurt a woman, let her handle the finances and never insist on unwanted attention towards a woman.

Offline stnmasn

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »
 it is still more important to be a man....really nothing more humiliating than a man enslaved by a women

Offline vikingo

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 02:18:39 AM »
Couldn't agree more, Stonemason

Offline Adam MN

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 08:02:59 AM »
Ok more info on me I am 39 years old I have a 7 year old daughter.  She lives with me most of the time. I am well educated. I have taken 2 years of Spanish and 2 years in college but seriously don't recall much. But working on it again.  I am looking for the real deal.  I won't ever settle again hence I am divorced. Find the dating here seems next impossible and I hate match and farmers and all the other bs sites. I am not a bad looking guy and have no trouble finding dates.  It just seems like women in us have lost what is important in life family.   I am also taking salsa classes and have quickly grow to love it. With all this beening said I ok if I go to Jamie's and walk away with a grood experience and would return if I felt it was right thing to do. I was also looking at dream connections but they have set dates that do not work with my busy life and a bit more money than Jamie's. What kind of girl am I looking for well I can't really answer that completely because I have not met her yet but I have been looking at Jamie's women 25-40 years old.
Thanks for the responses so far.

Offline vikingo

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 10:30:14 AM »
Adam, at your age you are king in Colombia. If I were you I would look for a 25 to 30 year old with no kids.
Don't go out of your way to get one too old, women get old all by themselves.
Maybe you should contact Mariajbueno who just returned to this forum, she might give you a better deal and find a more thoroughly screened woman. Should be way more cost effective too. There are very few attractive women without kids on Jamie's site for a man of your profile, for Colombian standards that is. Except for the 'minefield', the 18 to 25 year old.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 12:42:43 PM »
Have you tried looking for a latina who already lives in the US?  Go to latinamericancupid and do a search for women in the S Florida/Miami area.  I'd try that before going to a foreign country.  If a latina is what you want, Miami is packed full of them, and it's logistically a million times easier than S America.  This would be a decent option for a younger guy like you.

Offline Adam MN

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »
I have not tried Miami.  I am pretty much set on going to Colombia. I have dated a few Latinas in MN just haven't found what I am looking for.  I also feel like if I don't go I will always wonder.  Plus if I went to Miami this time of year I would want to move there lol I could also see myself possibly retiring in Colombia someday too.   I may talk to Maria might be a good option to.  I will say the thing I like about Jamie's is also the accommodations also.  I have never traveled outside us but want to now. I have spoke to Jamie and seems like a good fit just wanted some inputs and advice from the veterans. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 02:56:11 PM »
The veterans all say that the Colombian women are expensive sluts.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:29 PM »
The veterans all say that the Colombian women are expensive sluts.

All woman are expensive one way or another but only sluts if you make them that way :P 8)
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129