It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Barrio Colombiano Mentality  (Read 4626 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Barrio Colombiano Mentality
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2020, 09:51:38 PM »
WTF is a planarian?

Dictionary, Einstein, Dictionary....I bet that 4 of the 5 other guys who read that post probably looked it up already.... ::)

So keep on limbo-ing down.....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2020, 07:33:23 AM »

You joking? All anyone has to do is read your posts.

Since when is the truth telling habits of prepagos relevant to the average reader here. jajaja

You are the one who knows guys living with prepagos. Only prepagos I see is when someone points them out to me in a bar or in the street,

I can only surmise from common sense , news stories and other guys telling me how they were robbed that  that they are not very honest people.

I have heard of many guys marrying them or ex prepagos and not being aware of who they were.

Hey..even if I did ocaisionally use a hooker, it sure is way better than marrying one or living with one isnt it? Who wants to be a CUCK and get sloppy seconds or thirds?

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 07:37:03 AM »
Dictionary, Einstein, Dictionary....I bet that 4 of the 5 other guys who read that post probably looked it up already.... ::)

So keep on limbo-ing down.....

So you are calling me a worm?

Seems to be some type of crude juvenile insult from what I can read in the "Urban Dictionary"

Or maybe it is short for "PLanet Love aruim"

Very creative.

Whatever
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:41:59 AM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 07:37:03 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »

You are the one who knows guys living with prepagos. Only prepagos I see is when someone points them out to me in a bar or in the street,

I can only surmise from common sense , news stories and other guys telling me how they were robbed that  that they are not very honest people.

I have heard of many guys marrying them or ex prepagos and not being aware of who they were.

Hey..even if I did ocaisionally use a hooker, it sure is way better than marrying one or living with one isnt it? Who wants to be a CUCK and get sloppy seconds or thirds?

Well I can see you don't have a very high opinion of women
I'm sure that is part of your problem

And like I said before the chick doesn't even consider herself a prepago
I labeled her that because she lives with a guy three times her age and gets 3 million in spending money

I think she considers herself a kept woman and the fact that she only sleeps with the old gringo makes her faithful

But that is nothing compared to the problems you have
Let's get back to the 50 percent of normal women that lie to you jajaja

I always say that if you are surprised by the out come then you probably weren't looking at things realistically in the first place

Anyway don't feel bad....Gato had girlfriends that he had never met in person
At least you probably at least get some before you figure out that having sex doesn't make a girl your girlfriend

To tell you the truth I have no idea how you could have such a poor opinion of women in general living here
But then again I don't know any gringos that are complaining about the women here like you. Birds of a feather flock together I guess.

Even the old gringo that lives with his prepago isn't complaining. He has a hot girlfriend living with him and according to his girlfriend gets more poon on the side. He turned into a real Colombiano.

But you should feel blessed that you aren't living in Canada otherwise you might be full blown suicidal

Not to change the subject but is the President of Canada gay?
I'm not a Trump supporter but at least he grabs ass. And if Iran shot a plane down with 66 Americans on board there would be hell to pay. What is your guy going to do?

I think this is what happens when El Expat breaks it off with his so called women that lie 50 percent of the time

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217056942964187&id=1486412520

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:46:09 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2020, 12:28:25 PM »
Well I can see you don't have a very high opinion of women
I'm sure that is part of your problem

And like I said before the chick doesn't even consider herself a prepago
I labeled her that because she lives with a guy three times her age and gets 3 million in spending money

I think she considers herself a kept woman and the fact that she only sleeps with the old gringo makes her faithful

But that is nothing compared to the problems you have
Let's get back to the 50 percent of normal women that lie to you jajaja

I always say that if you are surprised by the out come then you probably weren't looking at things realistically in the first place

Anyway don't feel bad....Gato had girlfriends that he had never met in person
At least you probably at least get some before you figure out that having sex doesn't make a girl your girlfriend

To tell you the truth I have no idea how you could have such a poor opinion of women in general living here
But then again I don't know any gringos that are complaining about the women here like you. Birds of a feather flock together I guess.

Even the old gringo that lives with his prepago isn't complaining. He has a hot girlfriend living with him and according to his girlfriend gets more poon on the side. He turned into a real Colombiano.

But you should feel blessed that you aren't living in Canada otherwise you might be full blown suicidal

Not to change the subject but is the President of Canada gay?
I'm not a Trump supporter but at least he grabs ass. And if Iran shot a plane down with 66 Americans on board there would be hell to pay. What is your guy going to do?

I think this is what happens when El Expat breaks it off with his so called women that lie 50 percent of the time

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217056942964187&id=1486412520

https://youtu.be/UmzsWxPLIOo

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132