It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: FREE TRIAL OFFER from Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker  (Read 3742 times)

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombia´s #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
FREE TRIAL OFFER from Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:14:09 PM »
Hello to all the posters and lurkers out there!

Despite my 10+ years of matchmaking experience, and the testimonials and trip report success stories
on my site, ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com , I understand that some of you are still hesitant to
pull the trigger due to skepticism, or lack of confidence in the process.

Still others of you are not used to the "Exclusive" matchmaking model used by wealthy people all over the world, and you are expecting to see photos of girls before spending any money.

So I've decided to allow some very fortunate men the opportunity to try my services TOTALLY FREE for
30 days.  That's right… TOTALLY FREE for 30 days.

After you fill out the required information about yourself on my site, then I will put together a profile for
you and send it out to a select group of women, and see who may be interested in meeting you.

Once I get the responses of the women that definitely ARE interested in meeting you, I will send you the photos and a little info about each woman, not including her contact information of course.

I'm sure some of you will have some questions, so to get more info, and/or to get started right away
on your 30-Day FREE Exploratory Search for the woman of your dreams, go ahead and visit this link on
my site:

http://www.colombianmatchmaker.com/free-trial

Buena Suerte y Dios Te Bendiga (Good Luck and God Bless You) :-)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 08:10:33 PM by MariaJBueno, Reason: spacing was odd »
Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
Let's Talk!
http://bit.ly/2NRwsHG
Follow Me:
IG: @colombianmatchmaker
CH: @matchmakercol

Offline cdr1974

• Trips: 4 - 10
Re: FREE TRIAL OFFER from Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:37:53 AM »
Hi Maria, i tried to sign up to this but was receiving an error message and it would not send the data, i have emailed you through your site.

Regards

Craig

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:16:42 AM »

Despite my 10+ years of matchmaking experience, and the testimonials and trip report success stories
on my site, ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com , I understand that some of you are still hesitant to

Still others of you are not used to the "Exclusive" matchmaking model used by wealthy people all over the world, and you are expecting to see photos of girls before spending any money.

So I've decided to allow some very fortunate men the opportunity to try my services TOTALLY FREE for

After you fill out the required information about yourself on my site, then I will put together a profile for
you and send it out to a select group of women, and see who may be interested in meeting you.

Once I get the responses of the women that definitely ARE interested in meeting you, I will send you the photos and a little info about each woman, not including her contact information of course.

I'm sure some of you will have some questions, so to get more info, and/or to get started right away
on your 30-Day FREE Exploratory Search for the woman of your dreams, go ahead and visit this link on
my site:

Maria,

I think this is an excellent marketing strategy that will definitely bring in some clientele. The foundation of successful small businesses in the U.S. is how good their reputation is, so with you being in Latin America I think what you're doing is absolutely necessary to build up the type of business you're trying to. I'm sure you've already gotten this impression at one point or another, but it's not Jamie's huge database of pictures and profiles that make the difference when it comes time for a guy to cut him a check for $1500+. It's his track record for doing EXACTLY what he says he's going to do...something that's VERY rare when it comes to service type businesses in Latin America.

When the word gets out, I'm sure some guys will probably use your services for 30 days and disappear as soon as you start asking them to pay, but there will also be some guys that stick around and become loyal customers, so please don't get discouraged. Best of luck to you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:23:28 AM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:16:42 AM »

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 07:39:18 AM »

Maria,

I think this is an excellent marketing strategy that will definitely bring in some clientele. The foundation of successful small businesses in the U.S. is how good their reputation is, so with you being in Latin America I think what you're doing is absolutely necessary to build up the type of business you're trying to. I'm sure you've already gotten this impression at one point or another, but it's not Jamie's huge database of pictures and profiles that make the difference when it comes time for a guy to cut him a check for $1500+. It's his track record for doing EXACTLY what he says he's going to do...something that's VERY rare when it comes to service type businesses in Latin America.

When the word gets out, I'm sure some guys will probably use your services for 30 days and disappear as soon as you start asking them to pay, but there will also be some guys that stick around and become loyal customers, so please don't get discouraged. Best of luck to you.

I second that Maria, it can only help you build up your business. I for one am willing to give it a shot as I travel there in 7 weeks. Best of luck with your venture, with previously working at Jamie's, you sure have a vast amount of knowledge of this area which will go in your favor and as already stated above, if you do not make false promises and provide the goods you should do well. ;)

Offline MariaJBueno

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 12:18:52 PM »

Thank you so much for the great vibes. 

This is exactly how I wanted to get started. Promoting my service with open doors.

Craig, I apologize for the technical difficulties but they are just that a small technical hick-up. That's being taken care of. I will go see your email now.

Also, I have been a bit absent from the forum, I get very little free time in between Marketing Campaigns, Local Publicity, Printing, Photos Shoots.  But it is all to provide you with the best service ever.  8)

Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
----------------
Let's Talk!
Follow Me:

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 06:42:35 AM »

my site:

Just wanted to say  HUGE thank you to Maria, she is doing a great job for me and i look forward to my trip. she puts so much effort into this and I believe its Maria what helped make Jamies agency into what it is. If she continues like this, i am sure she will be successful at this

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 07:49:16 PM »
Maria can you find me a beautiful curvy 22 brain surgeon or heiress  from an estrato 6 family that likes traveling, extreme sports, and very mature men?

Ohh.. forgot..preferably Virgin or low miles

:D ;D :D ;D

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 10:45:08 PM »

Just wanted to say  HUGE thank you to Maria, she is doing a great job for me and i look forward to my trip. she puts so much effort into this and I believe its Maria what helped make Jamies agency into what it is. If she continues like this, i am sure she will be successful at this

Sounds good!

Offline MariaJBueno

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 11:28:10 PM »
Maria can you find me a beautiful curvy 22 brain surgeon or heiress  from an estrato 6 family that likes traveling, extreme sports, and very mature men?

Brain surgeon you said.. ?
----------------
Let's Talk!
Follow Me:

Offline MariaJBueno

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 11:29:55 PM »

Thank you Craig!!
----------------
Let's Talk!
Follow Me:

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 12:24:43 PM »

This type of girl probably lives in a higher elevation ;)
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Thebatman

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 08:37:43 AM »
Best of luck Maria. Hope this works for you. I have used an agency in Colombia before and tho I never married, I enjoyed the process. Listen, this may be nitpicking, but please accept some input from a guy who has made his living in internet marketing for many many years. I just don't find your banner photo (the main photo on your web home page) correct....it is a guy kissing girl. I get the idea, but remember your clientele will come from around the world, be all shapes and sizes and colors, and by putting that gringo guy there you run the risk of alienating some different looking guys. Avoid any potential risks. This is tiny, I know, just trying to help you. I suggest a picture of a stunning Colombian woman by herself looking into the camera as if to say, Hey big boy! Take it or leave it, just an idea, and keep up the good work.  ;)

Offline MariaJBueno

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »
Best of luck Maria. Hope this works for you. I have used an agency in Colombia before and tho I never married, I enjoyed the process. Listen, this may be nitpicking, but please accept some input from a guy who has made his living in internet marketing for many many years. I just don't find your banner photo (the main photo on your web home page) correct....it is a guy kissing girl. I get the idea, but remember your clientele will come from around the world, be all shapes and sizes and colors, and by putting that gringo guy there you run the risk of alienating some different looking guys. Avoid any potential risks. This is tiny, I know, just trying to help you. I suggest a picture of a stunning Colombian woman by herself looking into the camera as if to say, Hey big boy! Take it or leave it, just an idea, and keep up the good work.  ;)

I LOVE your input on it... you know as girls we think of love and romance first.. I was not thinking like a guy. Although I did think that she looked very beautiful and that he simply loved her.   I will definitely pick you up on that great advise.  =)
----------------
Let's Talk!
Follow Me:

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 10:57:15 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:43:13 PM by Hector_Lavoe, Reason: Posted in wrong thread »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 129