It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: An Act of Kindness  (Read 1593 times)

Offline no_way_out1983

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
An Act of Kindness
« on: July 04, 2015, 05:04:29 PM »
I have very near-term plans of ending my life by my own hand due to catastrophic mental health issues that have made my continued existence unbearable. In preparing for this, it's become very apparent that I might be able to use my short time left to improve the life of another person more deserving of the opportunities I have so senselessly squandered. It's my thinking that I might be able to use my citizenship to facilitate US residency of a foreign national without the encumberance of ever having to meet me, talk to me, or in any way associate with me. Even though there would be no contact, I could easily submit the paperwork required to facilitate a visa and subsequent residency - even a cover marriage is possible if that helps get the job done. Upon my death, its my hope that this person could continue to reap the benefits of residency while not having to face the inevitable divorce situation and can start their lives as independent US residents, free to improve their lives as they see fit. It seems that this way would at least help bring some purpose to my pathetic life while greatly improving another's.

Is this viable? How long does it take to complete the process? I foresee no issue in finding suitable candidate foreign nationals who would be interested in doing this, but I can't and won't accept extensive time delays in order to execute this plan. My need to end my life is very strong and increases by the day. A long drawn out process would be very difficult to get through...I expect I'll have no more than 2-3 months before it will be too much to bear.

Offline buencamino

• Trips: Resident
Re: An Act of Kindness
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 07:22:11 PM »
I believe it was the movie Sin Tetas No Hay Paraiso where at the main protagonist hires a killer to kill her at a time and place unknown to her. If that sounds a little sketchy then you should be pleased to know that euthanasia has just been legalized in Colombia and hospitals are now obligated to offer the service to those who request it and insurance companies are obligated to pay for it.

http://www.semana.com/nacion/articulo/servicios-de-salud-de-colombia-aplicaran-eutanasia-gratuita/433619-3

As to the visa plan...not a chance.

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:09:25 AM »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:09:25 AM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 08:17:42 AM »
I have so senselessly squandered. It's my thinking that I might be able to use my citizenship to facilitate US residency of a foreign national without the encumberance of ever having to meet m

ok are you stupid or a troll?     why give that to some foreigner when the country already has plenty of poor people who could benefit,

and no , the govt would not let you marry somebody you havent met, wowwww

must be a troll lol

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 07:04:42 PM »
LOL probably a joke about the lack of moderation
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
Somebody is really bored.....

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 09:00:33 AM »
Somebody is really bored.....must have ran out of chicas to flash your chimbo at on the Cupid sites..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5875
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 3
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 416