It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: say no to sex tourism in colombia  (Read 10466 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: say no to sex tourism in colombia
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2014, 05:32:25 PM »
Actually, didnt do that-intentionally-unless there was a time delay--like I said "unknowingly"

Hey EX LAX,

quit modifying your posts AFTER I've responded to them....LMAO...you're a trip.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2014, 05:39:48 PM »

If you want a real laff see this site:

http://colombiaforum.cl0.vanillaforums.com/

I only "Copy and Paste" my own posts from there..

There is only one guy on this thread really pushing the point of view that there are a lot of putas in Colombia and plenty of interesadas in other threads.  Don't you realize when you are being trolled

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 11:11:41 PM »
I personally have no problem with the profession but I do have a problem with parts of it. I'll explain. In my area of the US we had Brothels scattered throughout that remained legal up until the early 1980's. http://www.deadwoodmagazine.com/archivedsite/Archives/Girls_Raid.htm I was way to young to ever get involved with such a place but once I graduated high school I joined the Army and went overseas to Germany where I saw the red light districts in villages, Frankfurt and Amsterdam. Never was my thing to go see a hooker but I can see it being the worlds oldest profession and would not be surprised if it was the first exchange of goods in human history.

With that said, what we have today is way different of years past. After all my small midwest home town hung the local brothel keep not because of prostitution...it was at the preachings of Carrie Nation's prohibition of alcohol movement. Sex trade is now underground and it's getting ugly, even here in the U.S. even in po-dunk towns in the Midwest are seeing children being prostituted. Even a local doctor near me got busted for aiding a child sex trafficing ring by keeping the girls as young as 11 doped up on meds. Used to be the only places in the midwest where one could fathom even approaching a prostitute is a strip club. Now with the internet, that has all changed as a person can make arrangments and seek out and feed their darkest desires and it grows until they act. This embolding people act out taboo sexual acts not only affect men as it is proven to affect women as well. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/2-teachers-accused-having-group-sex-with-student-at-apartment-in-louisiana/  Our educators even betray our youth now, so why do people act so shocked about underground sex trade going on in foreign countries...or even our own?

My belief is based on personal observation over the years and just simple human reaction. When laws make an activity illegal that activity often gets far worse than the activity was in the first place. Take prohibition for instance, explosion in mob violence, murders etc because people felt a need and the mob filled that need at a hefty cost. One thing I noticed about growing up when the brothels were open, very rare was there a rape compared to today. When I was stationed where I was in Germany same thing. So is it possible that if one has an outlet for sex there may be a correlation between number of rapes cases? Could we possibly assume if someone could go get serviced for $20-50 they would do that rather than risk prison? Could we also come up with the idea that a person could be going after real young girls because they have the thought if they are going to break the law and not get caught they might as well go big? Maybe they get these ideas in their head and decide less risk by going to another country thus the sex tourism trade takes off. The trafficers are simply responding to demand and with it being black market in some countries they know they can make a lot of money from it. Where as what if there was a Bunny Ranch (Nevada) within minutes of everyone? Could the pedophilia and moral degrdation of society be reduced if we treated it like the past or countries who keep prostitution legal today? Clean, in plain site in certain locations, medically screened, watched and taxed? Just some of my thoughts on the matter.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 11:11:41 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2014, 10:01:47 AM »
My belief is based on personal observation over the years and just simple human reaction. When laws make an activity illegal that activity often gets far worse than the activity was in the first place. Take prohibition for instance, explosion in mob violence, murders etc because people felt a need and the mob filled that need at a hefty cost. One thing I noticed about growing up when the brothels were open, very rare was there a rape compared to today. When I was stationed where I was in Germany same thing. So is it possible that if one has an outlet for sex there may be a correlation between number of rapes cases? Could we possibly assume if someone could go get serviced for $20-50 they would do that rather than risk prison? Could we also come up with the idea that a person could be going after real young girls because they have the thought if they are going to break the law and not get caught they might as well go big? Maybe they get these ideas in their head and decide less risk by going to another country thus the sex tourism trade takes off. The trafficers are simply responding to demand and with it being black market in some countries they know they can make a lot of money from it. Where as what if there was a Bunny Ranch (Nevada) within minutes of everyone? Could the pedophilia and moral degrdation of society be reduced if we treated it like the past or countries who keep prostitution legal today? Clean, in plain site in certain locations, medically screened, watched and taxed? Just some of my thoughts on the matter.

IMHO if it's within a guy to rape a woman and he's given the opportunity, he'll probably do it. No sane man walks around thinking about forcing himself on a woman and I refuse to believe anyone that tells me you can get so horny you can't stop yourself if a girl says "no." Same thing with guys that have sex with underage girls. I don't understand why anyone would do either but they are unfortunately grim parts of reality. I was passing by a church one day in Barranquilla and a couple that just got married was just walking out. Guy had to be in his 40's and the girl didn't look any older than 14. She was actually probably 18 or 19...she was just really petite. But either way, I never understood how and why a man would be sexually attracted to a girl that young. After moving to Brazil and seeing foreign guys chase after underage prostitutes I began to read extensively about pediphilia in an attempt to get some kind of explaination for why it exist and I'm still stumped. Especially in a country like this where prostitution is legal, physically you can pretty much find a GDP that's close enough if not exactly like your dream girl, and even worse you can most likely find a girl that will do any sick, twisted, disgusting sexual act you can think of for the right price. Why some guys prefer to chase after little girls instead boggles my mind.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:09:24 AM by benjio »

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »

IMHO if it's within a guy to rape a woman and he's given the opportunity, he'll probably do it. No sane man walks around thinking about forcing himself on a woman and I refuse to believe anyone that tells me you can get so horny you can't stop yourself if a girl says "no." Same thing with guys that have sex with underage girls. I don't understand why anyone would do either but they are unfortunately grim parts of reality. I was passing by a church one day in Barranquilla and a couple that just got married was just walking out. Guy had to be in his 40's and the girl didn't look any older than 14. She was actually probably 18 or 19...she was just really petite. But either way, I never understood how and why a man would be sexually attracted to a girl that young. After moving to Brazil and seeing foreign guys chase after underage prostitutes I began to read extensively about pediphilia in an attempt to get some kind of explaination for why it exist and I'm still stumped. Especially in a country like this where prostitution is legal, physically you can pretty much find a GDP that's close enough if not exactly like your dream girl, and even worse you can most likely find a girl that will do any sick, twisted, disgusting sexual act you can think of for the right price. Why some guys prefer to chase after little girls instead boggles my mind.

I think your probably correct. I've had a few discussions with a friend of mine who has been in law enforcement for over 15yrs and another retired detective. They both worked inside the local middle and high schools for several years as resource officers. I cant tell you some of the stories they tell that kids do and how even older kids prey only younger girls in high school. They'll tell a story about how a couple 16yr olds are manipulating 12-13yr olds or 12-13 yr olds chasing 8yr olds etc. into sex and sometimes more than one boy will be involved. Then they just comment how it gets let go because no one wants to ruin a young kids lives and no one really knows what to do with it but they will wind up seeing them at some later point in their lives trying to roofie or straight out rape women and kids trying to relive their past. I'm shocked about many of the things I hear from my law enforcement friends as many times you simply don't hear much of what goes on through the press reports if it's even reported.

But like all criminal acts I believe it all starts in small incriments. They cross the line a little bit and don't get caught so they try a little bit more and repeat until they are way over line. Yeah it is a different type of crime Jordon Belfort committed but I like his explanation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ZpaOmOzew

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 253