It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Men's Rights and IMBRA  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Men's Rights and IMBRA
« on: March 21, 2008, 05:26:14 AM »
Hey Folks,

I received an email today with important announcements of upcoming initiatives by Marc Rudov and Roy Den Hollander. Please consider finding one of these initiatives that interest you and plugging-in to assist.
Item #1
========
On Thursday, 03.27.08, at 2PM ET (11AM PT), I will begin hosting a new radio talkshow, "The Marc Rudov Show." This show will succeed ONLY if YOU call me on the air. I'll use this platform as another weapon in my arsenal -- besides my Website, books, podcasts, articles, and radio/TV guest appearances -- to inspire men to take action, to improve their lives. Go to www.MarcRudovRadio.com for details. The call-in number is: 877.474.3302. Use it!

Also: Tell your friends around the world to tune in.
WSRadio will archive all the shows.

Item #2
========
I've invited Senator John McCain to appear as my guest. I want him to articulate his stance on men's/fathers' rights. As you know, no candidate has publicly stated any support for men's/fathers' issues. Yesterday, we read about a Seattle woman who falsely accused a man of rape and got less jail time than the man she ruined.

Guess what? McCain's campaign is less than lukewarm about asking him to do this. "His schedule is full." Why? Who cares about men? Does anyone? No.

I'm not going to give up, and I need your help. I want you to write to his media director, with respect, to convey your reasons for having John McCain appear on my show to make his case for men and fathers. If required, share info about yourself. And, if you feel comfortable, please cc me on your letter. If enough men particpate, we might prevail here -- and we would make news!

Jill Hazelbaker: jhazelbaker@mccain08hq.com

Item #3
========
I've posted podcast #87: "Recruiting Merchant Maureens." This is based on my article of the same name. If you're an iTunes subscriber, you already have it.

Item #4
========
You may have heard of my colleague Roy Den Hollander. If Not, Google him. He has sued New York State to ban ladies' nights at pubs: gender discrimination. As you would expect, most of his enemies are eunuchs who can't get laid without cash and booze.

Roy also filed a lawsuit -- on Valentine's Day -- to overturn the unconstitutional, misandrist VAWA. Now, he's taking on IMBRA, yet another unconstitutional, misandrist law. If you aren't familiar with IMBRA, read my article "Unhook That Bra!"

By the way, I've discovered that not all of you know the definition of misandry: the hatred of men. Isn't this an eye-opener! I wrote about this phenomenon in "Misandry on Madison Avenue." Read it.

Roy needs funds to continue his legal battles against these courts. He asked me to query my subscribers to find out whether any would be interested in helping him. It's expensive to fight the American Gynocracy, especially when most of our enemies are men.

If you know of funding sources, please contact Roy at: roy17den@gmail.com. Don't contact him just to complain about feminarcissists; he's too busy for that. His work helps ALL of us!

Ciao,
Marc

MHR Enterprises
PO Box 33086
Los Gatos, CA 95031-3086
eMail: Marc@TheNoNonsenseMan.com
BLOG: http://TheNoNonsenseMan.MensNewsDaily.com

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch