It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Marriage in San Andres  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Dennis

Marriage in San Andres
« on: May 14, 2007, 01:36:46 PM »
Can anyone tell me if there are any disadvantages to getting married in San Andres.  My Fiance is in Bogota and I am in Los Angeles.  We were planning a wedding in Cucuta in December but we were talking this weekend and she wants to go to San Andres in July and get married.  I didn't object since it saves a lot of the paperwork but I thought I would ask the Forum to see if anyone can give me some insight on any possible problems we may encounter.

Offline william3rd

Re: Marriage in San Andres
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »
There was a discussion here about a month ago on that avenue. Perhaps you should look a little deeper.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline valleydude

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »
So far none for me, and when all the girls here brag about their $20,000+ weddings my wife can say she got married in the Carribean. - This seems to be a nice little Trump card with competitive friends and relatives.  ;D

My wife loved it, I loved it, it was simple, inexpensive, peaceful and romantic. Other than if you had to foot the bill for the entire family's plane tickets, I can't see any down side to it. The only thing I would change would be to have more time with my wife.

VD

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0