It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Ya never know...  (Read 1261 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Ya never know...
« on: February 23, 2019, 11:18:55 PM »
Had a great day, wife and I drove to a sweet seaside village about an hour south. We were streaming music in the car, some 'golden oldies'--some of which I'd played specially for her when we first met, married.... Today, as I asked her if she was able to make out the lyrics,  she said pretty much yes, but told me when she 1st got here, she couldn't pick up most of them, being English 2nd language.

I had no idea, all this time-- over 13 years!

We like a lot of different kinds of music, and she knows I like George Strait's stuff--so does she.

Sooo, we get home, I'm 8n the kitchen, fixing her a margarita,  and I hear her in our bedroom, telling our computerized voice assistant. 'Alexa':

"Alexa, Play George Strait, "ARMADILLO by morning"

After all these years...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
Re: Ya never know...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-describes-some-of-the-crazy-pregame-rituals-gisele-has-him-go-through-every-week/amp/

Anybody married to someone from S.E.Asia, S.America, or hell, we even have it here in the deep southern USA, knows about umm; 'rituals', 'black magic', 'voo doo', basic black magic, etc.

I didn't realize Super Bowl Champ Tom Brady would be so open about their witchcraft rituals, never mind saying straight up that his gorgous Brazilian super model wife (and Mom of 3) is a WITCH, but he goes into more detail than I would!

And in OUR home, WE don't even have a special "altar" or magic stones....

But seeing how they're happy, healthy, and with a net worth north of half a billion (most of it hers) maybe I oughta listen to my wife more, and buy some of dem rocks!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 05:01:03 PM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »
Robert angel said:
Anybody married to someone from S.E.Asia, S.America, or hell, we even have it here in the deep southern USA, knows about umm; 'rituals', 'black magic', 'voo doo', basic black magic, etc.

I didn't realize Super Bowl Champ Tom Brady would be so open about their witchcraft rituals, never mind saying straight up that his gorgous Brazilian super model wife (and Mom of 3) is a WITCH, but he goes into more detail than I would!

And in OUR home, WE don't even have a special "altar" or magic stones....

But seeing how they're happy, healthy, and with a net worth north of half a billion (most of it hers) maybe I oughta listen to my wife more, and buy some of dem rocks!
Maybe next time your better half will say, "Alexa, play 'Put A Spell On You' by Creedance Clearwater Revival!"

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 08:18:37 PM »
Robert angel said:Maybe next time your better half will say, "Alexa, play 'Put A Spell On You' by Creedance Clearwater Revival!"

Nah, "Black Magic Woman" all the way.

https://youtu.be/tmhNqRiSrLQ

Besides Carlos Santana's epic guitar solo, it (the guitar solo) was adapted by my son's music teacher in middle school so my boy played his first solo on saxophone for the whole Assembly. After, so proud, I stuck a twenty in his pocket, saying: Consider this your 1st paying gig."

But besides, my wife's sooo hot in my eyes, that the B.M.W. lines;

"Got a black magic woman
Yes, I got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
But she's a black magic woman
And she's tryin' to make a devil out of me...."

Well, she's also got a whole lotta Angel in her too, but they --those B.M.W. lines fit too. Her culture, the heat, the passion...

But hell---I'm afraid I've ALWAYS had some of the 'devil' in me ALL along!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 263