It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Miss Beatrice & the preacher  (Read 1245 times)

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Miss Beatrice & the preacher
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »
Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for her sweetness and kindness.

One afternoon, the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cute glass bowl sitting on top of it.

The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things, a condom!
When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this?' Pointing to the bowl.

'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter'
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Miss Beatrice & the preacher
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
and from back in the old days, when they were kept behind the counter.............

Country cousin goes to the big city to visit her cousin. After a while they decide to go swimming in a nearby public pool. They swim a few laps then stop to rest. City girl reaches into the top of her bathing suit and pulls a match and a cigarette, strikes the match on the cement at the edge of the pool and lights up.
-Wow! I wish I had a cigarette right now. How did you keep them dry while we were swimming?
-I had them wrapped in this condom, see?
-I've never seen such a thing before, where can I get one?
-Oh any drug store, just go in and tell the pharmacist that you want one.

Next day, at the drug store.
-Yes mam, may I help you?
-Yes, I'd like to buy a condom
-Certainly. What size?
-Well I'm not quite sure how the sizes run, but it's gotta fit a camel

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0