It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: So has he walked into a scam?  (Read 15222 times)

Offline Kaz1983

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
So has he walked into a scam?
« on: September 12, 2010, 04:29:17 AM »
It has gone something along the lines of... ohh and she is from the Philippines ...

1. He made the 1st contact, said something along the lines of...

"Hey what's up? How have you been lately? Me I've been good

So you know what I'm looking for from my profile I suppose, so you'd know I'm serious trying to find that somebody and not just looking for a fun time - anyway I'd love to chat sometime, I'm not on here very often so if you wanna get to know about I'll give you my email address, hope to hear from you.......

-insert email address-  

2. So she replied and told him that she has just sent him an email.

3. This is where it gets tricky, this kinda got crazy from what I've been told -she likes to write by the seems of things, using 100 words to describe something when she could done it in 10 words.. long winded in a understatement but that's girls, no?

4. So he wrote a few big arse emails in reply, telling her details about him like she did herself.

Now that she doesn't have a internet connect they haven't instant messaged or anything, he has a feeling had they been able to things would feel a lot different -instead of feeling further and further apart the more you email, because of the instant messaging be it AIM, MSN or what ever you'd feel closer and closer...    

I suppose he feels like he's being scammed or something, because it seems to good to be true and it has happened fairly quickly but he to me he is use to Oz women where talking about your feelings is seen as a weakness not a strength (even if they won't admit it) and this is all new to him, that said this all new to her apparently (she told he that before she asked him, like a lot of things)...  if she is scamming him she has got be pretty damn cold hearted bitch and a pretty stupid scammer as well if I'm being honest -she nearly scared him off by the length of and content of her first email she sent him... ohh and not to mention he is of similar age and a student, not the most ideal target to scam but again he contacted her first and from what I've seen her photos aren't very well taken -no flash comes to mind and she is good looking homely type girl, the same age and not a perfect 10 which he likes...... also aren't scammers on the lazy side, just doing enough to get the job done?

Anyway to re-cap: yes he does realize that contact slow down and become friends first if she is honest about everything she said, it's sounds more like a shark frenzy so far... I am of course joking when I write that but he can't help but feel "this is to good to be true = being scammed" Ohh and so you know just writing this has made him feel fairly sure I'm not being scammed -after he read it of course but still a small part of him does...... Or is that the way it works, you never know if your not until you met her and therefor part of you no matter how small feels as though you might be? What should watch in future with this girl?

Anyway, all comments welcome - in fact call him names I won't tell him.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:56:25 AM by Kaz1983 »

Offline Shadow_mas

• Administrator
Re: So has he walked into a scam?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 04:39:49 AM »
Nobody is scammed until they send the money.

Do not get emotionally involved too deep before meeting.
If you can not travel to meet, do not waste your and her time.
Get a phone number as quickly as possible, and use it.
Meet at earliest convenience if there is mutual interest.

All the rest is just comon sense.

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 05:00:23 AM »
Nobody is scammed until they send the money.

Do not get emotionally involved too deep before meeting.
If you can not travel to meet, do not waste your and her time.
Get a phone number as quickly as possible, and use it.
Meet at earliest convenience if there is mutual interest.

All the rest is just comon sense.

Your right mate, it's just comon sense...  ;)

Cheers...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 05:00:23 AM »

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:14 AM »
I suppose he feels like he's being scammed or something, because it seems to good to be true ..... also aren't scammers on the lazy side, just doing enough to get the job done?

Anyway, all comments welcome - in fact call him names I won't tell him.  ;)

Kaz,

Your post is a bit confusing...but I will try to help you.

1.  The internet, yahoo, msn, skype, etc, it pretty much common all over the RP.  In other words she can chat pretty much every day if you like.  They cafes close up around 9pm or so, but some people have opened cafes in their houses, they have DSL connections, so its possible to chat 24/7, if you have the money (pesos)

2. Read the posts and archives here, scammers are pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.  If you are in a hurry, you may get lucky, 1%, or get screwed 99%.  If you take your time and read the archives here and weed them potential duds out, you will do pretty good and increase your odds of finding a quality future wife.

3. Pinays (Filipina's) will declare love pretty quickly, although somewhat scary, but its not unusual.

4. If and when you find a Pinay, be prepared to visit her!

Hope this helps,

Zulu
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:28:48 AM by z_k_g »
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »
There is nothing wrong with making the first contact - if you see something that interest you - my all means, make the first contact.

Also, there is nothing wrong with giving out your email address. I give out my email all the time & if I get emails that I am not interested in - delete. Also people do give out email address to see if the other person will reply, etc. The same goes for telephone #'s.

There is also noting wrong with writing a paragraph (instead of a sentence ) to describe things - there are people who likes to write . They may be doing so to practice their writing/English or they just love to write. We have our own in-house "English Professor" aka RA, he love to write & we do enjoy his writing. When was the last time you saw him wrote a one sentence post/reply.    ;D

One of my wife's niece loves to text on the phone but when it comes to IM via YM/Skype, she just doesn't use it - she prefer to send emails, that is again to practice her writing/English (with the email, she can make corrections, such as spelling, punctuation, etc,) before she send the emails.

But at the same time, there must have some form of  IM chat going on. It is advisable to chat on cam, you want to "verify" that the person that he is chatting with is "legit". When I say legit, I mean that the person is exactly who they said they are in their profile. You can also check out body language, facial emotions, etc .

Have your friend been swindled or sent money? if not, then no scam have taken place...........yet.

Also don't forget that scammers comes in all size, shape, age and form. Be careful, look out for the ones who are asking for money, has a sick family member, need funds for tuition/cam, etc.

Take sometime to read the archives & if you/your friend still have questions or need advice, don't be shy - ask away.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 03:35:11 AM »

From what you wrote so far, I don't see any scam.

Ray

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 11:36:17 AM »
I also don't see any scams yet.  But a few points:

this kinda got crazy from what I've been told -she likes to write by the seems of things, using 100 words to describe something when she could done it in 10 words.. long winded in a understatement but that's girls, no?...
-she nearly scared him off by the length of and content of her first email she sent him
It shouldn't scare you.  Nothing wrong with it.  When I first started writing my now wife, we wrote pages-long e-mails to each other once a week (sometimes twice).  Enough time to sit and compose our thoughts for meaningful replies.  That's just how we are.  So we matched in our pen-pal relationship, and later matched personally.
So at this point, you need to make a decision: do you match a thoughtful woman?  If you prefer your girls more, shall we say bubbly?, you may find this one very boring in person.  In which case, you should move on.  But if you find her intriguing, keep writing.  She may challenge you to elevate your game to a more cerebral level.  And that's not a bad thing.

he has a feeling had they been able to things would feel a lot different -instead of feeling further and further apart the more you email, because of the instant messaging be it AIM, MSN or what ever you'd feel closer and closer...
Not necessarily.  IM is quick and easy, but it lends itself to quick blurbs.  It's an attractive babbling brook, but only ankle deep.  E-mail (or gawd-forbid handwritten letters!) is more of a quiet river.  It seems to move slower, but can potentially be much deeper.

he is use to Oz women where talking about your feelings is seen as a weakness not a strength (even if they won't admit it) and this is all new to him,
Yep.  you're dealing with a different culture, now.  Don't forget, Western women are much less feminine than women of other cultures (and IMHO much more dysfunctional to boot).  Different rules apply.

from what I've seen her photos aren't very well taken -no flash comes to mind and she is good looking homely type girl, the same age and not a perfect 10 which he likes......
That's a good thing!  Beware of anyone posting glamor shot photos or lookie-what-I-got-don't-you-want-some-of-this photos.

also aren't scammers on the lazy side, just doing enough to get the job done?
Generally, yeah.  They don't wait too long before throwing out the "I need money for some reason" line to lonely hearts wanting the illusion of a beautiful GF far away.  Rarely you encounter ones who string you along for months before dropping the bomb.  But they do happen.  Stay on your toes till you meet in person.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 04:38:40 AM »
Well I was just told if we want talk more she needs money for the 'rent' of the computer at the internet cafe -as she says..

She only has a part-time job and is struggling, ohh and that as well as her phone is at the pawnshop -she really wants it, so she can talk to me. Now I'm fairly safe to say that she was trying to run a scam on me, yesterday someone said that what I did posting those letters was a sh&tty thing to do and that there was no scam happening, well they had a point but I'm just really happy that I picked this scamming before she started begging for money... I'm not going to post her letters but I hear (thanks guys. ;)) that they are very Russian like, "ohh my dear" "you are so wonderful" "what would I do without you" All that type of [snip] which now I see clear as day, anyway I'm not posting a 'I'm right, your wrong post' but just putting the lid on what has happened regarding this stupid b$tch..............

Anything I could/should do... to throw a monkey wrench in her whole program?

-always wanted to use that line...  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:49:04 AM by Kaz1983 »

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 04:56:52 AM »
Oh Bob cheers for that reply above...

Offline thekfc

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:25 AM »
Yes!!! tell her " Hi (her name), I have come to realize that we are different emotional, mentally, spiritually, socially and psychological. Our interest, goals, ideas & way of thinking are different and that there is too huge of a gap to overcome. I am sorry but a relationship between you and me will not work out. I believe that there is another person who is truly meant for you and for me. It was great chatting with you and truly thank you for your time. I wish you farewell & hope that you will find your dream man. Never give up your dreams and always reach for what you want"

If you come across someone you are not comfortable with - just move along.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »

Well I was just told if we want talk more she needs money for the 'rent' of the computer at the internet cafe -as she says..

She only has a part-time job and is struggling, ohh and that as well as her phone is at the pawnshop -she really wants it, so she can talk to me. Now I'm fairly safe to say that she was trying to run a scam on me, yesterday someone said that what I did posting those letters was a sh&tty thing to do and that there was no scam happening, well they had a point but I'm just really happy that I picked this scamming before she started begging for money... I'm not going to post her letters but I hear (thanks guys. ;)) that they are very Russian like, "ohh my dear" "you are so wonderful" "what would I do without you" All that type of [snip] which now I see clear as day, anyway I'm not posting a 'I'm right, your wrong post' but just putting the lid on what has happened regarding this stupid b$tch..............

-always wanted to use that line...  ;D

Kaz,

I think you may be overreacting. This may not be any elaborate scam, but simply an inappropriate request for financial help.

First, very few Filipina ladies will have their own computer and Internet connection. It isn’t cheap. Most all of the ladies will be renting computer time at one of the thousands of Internet cafes. The rates are not real expensive to us, but to sit there and chat for a couple of hours can be a major expense to these ladies. Over a month’s time, somewhere around US$20 would probably cover basic communications.

Should the ladies ask guys to pay for their computer rental? Definitely not! If they sign up for an on-line dating site, then they should be prepared to fund their own Internet time.

This process is not about revenge or “throwing monkey wrenches” into someone’s program. Once again, if you did not send her money or anything of value, then you have not been scammed. kfc gave you pretty good advice. Just drop it and move on and don’t get all caught up in hatred and revenge.

You should NEVER discuss anything in the way of finances, income, your lifestyle, details of your career, etc., when first contacting these women. If a woman brings up the subject of money or tells you of her financial woes, my advice is to simply ignore it as if she never mentioned it in the first place and see what happens. She may realize that it was not appropriate and never bring it up again. But if she makes further repeated requests, simply drop her and move along.

My whole point regarding your deleted thread was that posting someone’s true name and personal info on the Internet is not a good idea and doing so while making serious accusations against them is even worse. We have to remember that this stuff we post is available to the world and someone’s reputation could be seriously hurt.

My feeling is that it is best to just stop communication and move on, or even do it like a gentleman would do as kfc suggested. Don’t waste any more time with this woman because you have obviously already written her off as a serious prospect.

Ray

Offline william3rd

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 02:09:07 PM »
keep in mind that scammers already have a dozen form letters in the hopper ready to send out. WHen they get lazy is when they just say my dearest. A second email that is full of endearments is not legit and it doesnt matter what country it comes from.

My dear (fill in the blank). I work sooo hard in my little town of (fill in the blank). So tell me about your city. I have always wanted to visit (fill in the blank).  My mother has (name the disease) so I have to send all of my pay from my work as (fill in the blank).

Seems like a number of you Filophiles are rather naive as to the workings of scammers. ANY request for money should be a deal breaker. With so many fish in the sea, why would anybody take the chance?
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »
AZ,

I think you may be overreacting. This may not be any elaborate scam, but simply an inappropriate request for financial help.

First, very few Filipina ladies will have their own computer and Internet connection. It isn't cheap. Most all of the ladies will be renting computer time at one of the thousands of Internet cafes. The rates are not real expensive to us, but to sit there and chat for a couple of hours can be a major expense to these ladies. Over a month's time, somewhere around US$20 would probably cover basic communications.

Should the ladies ask guys to pay for their computer rental? Definitely not! If they sign up for an online dating site, then they should be prepared to fund their own Internet time.

This process is not about revenge or throwing monkey wrenches into someones program. Once again, if you did not send her money or anything of value, then you have not been scammed. KC gave you pretty good advice. Just drop it and move on and don't get all caught up in hatred and revenge.

You should NEVER discuss anything in the way of finances, income, your lifestyle, details of your career, etc., when first contacting these women. If a woman brings up the subject of money or tells you of her financial woes, my advice is to simply ignore it as if she never mentioned it in the first place and see what happens. She may realize that it was not appropriate and never bring it up again. But if she makes further repeated requests, simply drop her and move along.

My whole point regarding your deleted thread was that posting someones true name and personal info on the Internet is not a good idea and doing so while making serious accusations against them is even worse. We have to remember that this stuff we post is available to the world and someones reputation could be seriously hurt.

My feeling is that it is best to just stop communication and move on, or even do it like a gentleman would do as KC suggested. Don't waste any more time with this woman because you have obviously already written her off as a serious prospect.

Ray

Dunno why I'm replying but if you got my PM you would know what you said in that thread that I sent a PM to Jeff asking for it to be deleted -I took seriously and fully understand where you are coming from, the reason why I might seem to be over reacting is I thought I had meet a girl who is everything I want in a future wife and wasn't looking for a guy who can do 50 sit ups, something I can't do... 'I don't care what physical appearance your in' 'I don't care what you look like' and that's after she saw a few pictures of me, if you don't know I'm a wheelchair user..... that's probably why I seem to be over reacting, I know I shouldn't be to worried but yeah if you can't you can't .........................  you make me question the way  I feel over all this, maybe that's good.......... anyway I don't want to disagree over this but I just  need you to understand where I'm coming from over this, this being all new to me meant that I was fairly naive when I met this person.. this forum is great for learning and all  that, and  I've sure learnt more about being scammers and their methods - what to look out for in the future... 

And I've already moved on, this girl is one of those few who have a internet connection... ;)

Ray I re read your post, you do make some good points and advice there.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:19:33 PM by Kaz1983 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 12:10:20 PM »

I’m glad to hear that you have already moved on Kaz…good for you! Hopefully you’ll have better luck next time.

I should have been clearer in my last post. I wasn’t bringing up the reasons for not posting someone’s personal info on the Net for your benefit because you already acknowledged that and agreed. That was really for the benefit of others as a reminder and for those who might have been confused because they never saw the deleted thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Ray

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
Now I'm fairly safe to say that she was trying to run a scam on me, yesterday someone said that what I did posting those letters was a sh&tty thing to do and that there was no scam happening....

The way you did it was pretty shi*ty, posting her full name, because you did that BEFORE you found out she was a scammer.

If she had not been a scam artist, it could have been pretty harmful for obvious reasons.

I stand by what I posted.

On the other hand...I am glad you weeded this scumbag out!

Good luck on your search!!!

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline thekfc

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »
The way you did it was pretty shi*ty, posting her full name, because you did that BEFORE you found out she was a scammer.

If she had not been a scam artist, it could have been pretty harmful for obvious reasons.

I stand by what I posted.

On the other hand...I am glad you weeded this scumbag out!

Good luck on your search!!!

Zulu
It was not proven that she was a scammer, as per the OP (and I quoted him below in red) she didn't ask for money.

She only has a part-time job and is struggling, ohh and that as well as her phone is at the pawnshop -she really wants it, so she can talk to me. Now I'm fairly safe to say that she was trying to run a scam on me, yesterday someone said that what I did posting those letters was a sh&tty thing to do and that there was no scam happening,  well they had a point but I'm just really happy that I picked this scamming before she started begging for money... [/color]

As Ray stated it may just have been an inappropriate request for financial help. Not everyone who "hint" at money are scammers.

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:28 PM »
It was not proven that she was a scammer, as per the OP (and I quoted him below in red) she didn't ask for money.

As Ray stated it may just have been an inappropriate request for financial help. Not everyone who "hint" at money are scammers.

True...

Zulu

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 10:58:35 PM »
As Ray stated it may just have been ]an inappropriate request for financial help. Not everyone who "hint" at money are scammers.

I understand... it's just her email's summed up were.....

My dear how are you? I don't have a passport but would truly want meet you... it expensive for me to get one, can you be the one to help? My phone is at the pawnshop... I'm working hard but got no money? Ohh dear I don't care what a person looks like, it's not important to me? You sound like a really good man... can you be the one for me? You always make me feel so happy when I read your email's

If you doubt what I'm saying, well can you see a remotely honest girl saying all that sh#t within the first 2 weeks?

Sorry but and I starting sound like a old record but if it was just a honest ask for financial help, I would of her to be somewhat honest and not send me the same letter a bunch other guys are most likely receiving/received...that's the way I feel about and also I thought it was fairly black and white when it came to these situations anyway? If she is asking for money for what ever the reason and hinting at needing to get a new to visit you....... ----that this person is trying to rum a scam on you (noticed I didn't say scammed), I just feel like you have to wait til she directly asks money -as she always hinted at working hard to look for a full time job but finding it hard to pay the bills... I'm so glad to me you as I'm here alone and finding it hard to support myself, understand? I'm working hard so I have the money we us to maybe meet one day

And that she would quite often email me at 1am in the morning but talk like she had just finished work....

This is the email I sent her, with no reply what so ever -I layered on the happy, wonderful, happiness etc etc ----

Ohh really your phone is at the pawnshop,  that must be hard on -I'm sorry to hear that really, I don't what I'd do without my mobile phone... it would be very difficult on me I reckon, so don't worry too much I'm sure you'll back soon -in life people are very helpful if you treat them the right - don't and you tend to up the way you don't want to .. my dad said that..... I really hopefully we will find a way to hear each others voices, it would give me great happiness if I could and I'm sure you feel the same.....

I'm so happy you find my letters wonderful, sweet and loving after all that is my quest to be all those things for you... it is really nice to hear you say that and not just expect it like so many other girls, you must of had great parents growing up who were able instill great quality's in you -  it really shows......... :D

Now I now some people will that this is a personal matter so why post it... well for me just typing this sh#t out has helped get my head around it and the positive responses I got help do that --posts telling me how wrong I was for doing what I didn't help at all which is the way it felt tbh...   my downfall is I don't explain myself properly (you guys can go on by what only I've told you/posted) and I realize that, hopefully with every post I've made regarding this I have given you a bit better why thought what I days ago and start 'that' thread that was deleted............ I understand why people would want stay out of posting in reply to all this.................   

AND FOR ZULU ESPEICALLY  -WITHIN 30 MINUTES I EDITED MY OPENING POST AND DELETED HER NAME AND PROFILE, I THEN SENT AN EMAIL TO JEFF ASKING IF HE COULD DELETE THE THREAD AND I SAID TWICE THAT I WAS IN THE WRONG.

EDIT: I do feel a little stupid posting all this but it has helped sort my head out regarding this matter, like I've said I'm new to this and didn't question this girl until I read a thread on some Russian scammer that had taken plenty of guys to the cleaners and similarity of this Russian scammer's emails and the emails I was receiving were similar it's not funny .... tbh it made my jaw drop..... I have learnt alot from this and cheers for your replies -even yours Zulu ... see ya.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:24:31 PM by Kaz1983 »

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 11:40:31 PM »
Whether it was an out-and-out scam, or she was being inappropriate, it doesn't matter.  Either is a red flag, and you are right to start backing away from her.  Don't sweat it.  Sometimes guys just gotta come on here and vent.  As bad as you may feel about this little episode, you escaped relatively unscathed.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline thekfc

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 04:46:02 AM »
Kaz, we (I) understand you.
As we suggested, say your goodbye & move on.

I am curious about one thing - have you ever seen that person on cam? 
I ask that because that you may have been talking to someone with a fake profile, a man pretending to be a woman, someone in a different country, etc. I have encountered them all.

In the future, when you contact (chat) with someone, make sure that you can put a "real" face to the person you are exchanging messages/chat with. You want to see see them "live", you want to see their reaction when you say something to them, etc,.

Read the archives/threads - there are a lot of useful advice/info in there.

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 05:27:05 AM »
In the future, when you contact (chat) with someone, make sure that you can put a "real" face to the person you are exchanging messages/chat with. You want to see see them "live", you want to see their reaction when you say something to them, etc,.

I second this....

If I cannot see her on cam or at the minimum talk to her live on a cell phone (and call her whenever I get ready unannounced) then I simply move on.

Do this soon after you first meet and she seems to be a "right" fit for you.  If you can't, dump her quick and move on.  There are thousands of woman seeking a good husband, don't waste your time on one that won't meet your bare minimum requirements.

Zulu

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 05:38:07 AM »
EDIT: I do feel a little stupid posting all this but it has helped sort my head out regarding this matter, like I've said I'm new to this and didn't question this girl until I read a thread on some Russian scammer that had taken plenty of guys to the cleaners and similarity of this Russian scammer's emails and the emails I was receiving were similar it's not funny .... tbh it made my jaw drop..... I have learnt alot from this and cheers for your replies -even yours Zulu ... see ya.

No one ever has called you any names or questioned the motivation behind your post. 

I just thought you should not have posted any names.  Based on the emails, I would also conclude she was scamming, but that's just me.

I had a very similar situation and ironically this young woman was NOT A SCAMMER.

She was very poor, like most pinays, and was giving hints that she needed funds to continue at the cafe.  I never gave her any money but she continued to chat, albeit, on a limited basis. 

We ceased our relationship for other reasons, but, as I stated in my early posts, you should consider a budget for communication expense once you find the right woman.

Zulu

Offline william3rd

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »
I understand... it's just her email's summed up were.....

My dear how are you? I don't have a passport but would truly want meet you... it expensive for me to get one, can you be the one to help? My phone is at the pawnshop... I'm working hard but got no money? Ohh dear I don't care what a person looks like, it's not important to me? You sound like a really good man... can you be the one for me? You always make me feel so happy when I read your email's. EXACTLY THE SCENARIO THAT I LAID OUT.

If you doubt what I'm saying, well can you see a remotely honest girl saying all that sh#t within the first 2 weeks?  NO WAY- NO HOW- NO WHERE IN THE WORLD. ONLY IN THE DREAMS OF THE WHITE KNIGHTS.

that this person is trying to rum a scam on you (noticed I didn't say scammed), I just feel like you have to wait til she directly asks money -as she always hinted at working hard to look for a full time job but finding it hard to pay the bills... I'm so glad to me you as I'm here alone and finding it hard to support myself, understand? I'm working hard so I have the money we us to maybe meet one day

And that she would quite often email me at 1am in the morning but talk like she had just finished work....

This is the email I sent her, with no reply what so ever -I layered on the happy, wonderful, happiness etc etc ----

Now I now some people will that this is a personal matter so why post it... well for me just typing this sh#t out has helped get my head around it and the positive responses I got help do that --posts telling me how wrong I was for doing what I didn't help at all which is the way it felt tbh...   my downfall is I don't explain myself properly (you guys can go on by what only I've told you/posted) and I realize that, hopefully with every post I've made regarding this I have given you a bit better why thought what I days ago and start 'that' thread that was deleted............ I understand why people would want stay out of posting in reply to all this.................  

AND FOR ZULU ESPEICALLY  -WITHIN 30 MINUTES I EDITED MY OPENING POST AND DELETED HER NAME AND PROFILE, I THEN SENT AN EMAIL TO JEFF ASKING IF HE COULD DELETE THE THREAD AND I SAID TWICE THAT I WAS IN THE WRONG.

So- TOTAL SCAMMER!!!!

It might have been she was going  to start a church or feed the hungry or have all of these wonderful Filipina virtues. But the REALITY was that she was just another filthy opportunist. POST HER NAME POST HER EMAIL POST HER PICTURE!!!! SCAMMERS AND GREEN CARD GIRLS DESERVE ALL OF THE TROUBLE YOU CAN GIVE THEM. If you want to have some real fun, tell "her" that you sent her money and give a control number that doesnt exist. Warning to you Filiphiles- DONT really send any money no matter how nmuch you really want to-OJK? This isnt mother theresa out there.

Glad you posted this stuff. Really important to put these people out of business whenever possible.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:09:21 AM by william3rd »
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 08:29:53 AM »
Kaz, we (I) understand you.
As we suggested, say your goodbye & move on.

I am curious about one thing - have you ever seen that person on ca? 
I ask that because that you may have been talking to someone with a fake profile, a man pretending to be a woman, someone in a different country, etc. I have encountered them all.

Read the archives/threads - there are a lot of useful advice/info in there.

I know everyone here means well, just needed to get it all out on paper to get it of my chest .. for me that always works.

Never chatted live but I had that 'I am I going to soon' feeling ...... so yeah I think you are right.

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 08:34:14 AM »
Just photos but looking at them again it looks like there 3 different girls...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 130