It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Icebreaker  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Juan Valdez

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Icebreaker
« on: January 16, 2015, 01:15:01 PM »
Hi, folks... I haven't posted in ages, as I have been dating American Women of various ethnicities for the past few years.  I have been on several trips to Colombia in the past, and now, back into it again.

I am interested in finding a special woman... I prefer Latinas, but have not ruled out American Women either.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Icebreaker
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »
Good luck with it JV...may as well have fun with the dating....it is good you are keeping all options open...I don't see any reason not to...there are great American ladies out there for the right guy.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:53:44 PM »
It's nice to have an 'ideal' of what sort of look and personality really suits you best and work from there. That said, as pointed out, there's a lot of desirable and obtainable women still here in the USA, even if the numbers of 'available' ones do decrease as we get older.

Besides the obvious--Air Ports! There are certain places and stores--and I'll actually name two--'Home Goods' and 'Ross Dress for Less' where we live, where there's some serious, international eye candy and typically it's real easy to pick up an item and for example, ask a pretty woman "What do you think of this?" and strike up a conversation.

I actually see less of the type I really like at Victoria's Secret, but we were there last night, sale hunting and as we're digging though the 75% off bin, I casually helped a sexy lady who was looking for her size--I happened to find a couple items I figured would look good on her --in her size, and told her. She smiled ear to ear and looked at my wife and told her "Wow--you REALLY trained him well!"

I don't take it too far, but in Ross and HG's--just to name two (well, World Market and Whole Foods are good too--so four) I've been able to strike up some nice conversations and find women from various parts of Central and S. America, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and so on. Thank God my wife knows I'm an incorrigible flirt and that I'm not taking it too far.

That's just where we live. Every time I've gone abroad, I've met women who beautiful or not, struck me as seeming wonderful. Sometimes, the women of the world seem like an endless, wonderful candy store--just have to realize that TOO much candy isn't healthy!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:53:44 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:59:30 AM »
Good luck, Mr Coffee

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 07:20:12 AM »

Nice catch, there was one I went to in Urdess that has a nice egg and ham quich. Went on a few dates there as well

Good luck, Mr Coffee

Offline Juan Valdez

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 10:34:20 AM »
Thanks guys for welcoming me (back) :-)

Robert Angel... great observations, venues, and tips on striking up conversations!

Although the Victoria's Secret one won't work for me... that could be a little obvious and/or creepy, since I don't have a wife to be in there shopping with, Lol... I guess I would need a wing-woman, Lol ;-)

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 03:13:31 PM »
It's nice to have an 'ideal' of what sort of look and personality really suits you best and work from there. That said, as pointed out, there's a lot of desirable and obtainable women still here in the USA, even if the numbers of 'available' ones do decrease as we get older.

Besides the obvious--Air Ports! There are certain places and stores--and I'll actually name two--'Home Goods' and 'Ross Dress for Less' where we live, where there's some serious, international eye candy and typically it's real easy to pick up an item and for example, ask a pretty woman "What do you think of this?" and strike up a conversation.

I actually see less of the type I really like at Victoria's Secret, but we were there last night, sale hunting and as we're digging though the 75% off bin, I casually helped a sexy lady who was looking for her size--I happened to find a couple items I figured would look good on her --in her size, and told her. She smiled ear to ear and looked at my wife and told her "Wow--you REALLY trained him well!"

I don't take it too far, but in Ross and HG's--just to name two (well, World Market and Whole Foods are good too--so four) I've been able to strike up some nice conversations and find women from various parts of Central and S. America, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and so on. Thank God my wife knows I'm an incorrigible flirt and that I'm not taking it too far.

That's just where we live. Every time I've gone abroad, I've met women who beautiful or not, struck me as seeming wonderful. Sometimes, the women of the world seem like an endless, wonderful candy store--just have to realize that TOO much candy isn't healthy!

Be careful, Robert! Elexpatriado is going to come along and accuse you of buying all this attention or even worse, that you are just indulging yourself in "silly games"!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »

Be careful, Robert! Elexpatriado is going to come along and accuse you of buying all this attention or even worse, that you are just indulging yourself in "silly games"!

Haha--I never even offered: "A penny for your thoughts" to these ladies I met out and about, striking up conversations, never mind a "ham sandwich"! But if my intentions and situation were a little different, I could only hope I could meet as many women as my late friend Dennis Levy did from offering to meet for cups of coffee! Lord--that guy met more women over coffee than any guy I ever heard of!!

Dennis took a lot of flack here--a lot of it I felt was uncalled for, but I think most guys who were here back then, miss him. Such a tragic, ironic end for a guy who traveled a lot of roads, interacting positively with others. Like Zon--who I never had any issues with, they both tended to be open about things and hence, caught a lot of grief, but whether you supported them or not, you have to agree they made this place more colorful!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 09:24:30 AM »
Haha--I never even offered: "A penny for your thoughts" to these ladies I met out and about, striking up conversations, never mind a "ham sandwich"! But if my intentions and situation were a little different, I could only hope I could meet as many women as my late friend Dennis Levy did from offering to meet for cups of coffee! Lord--that guy met more women over coffee than any guy I ever heard of!!

Dennis took a lot of flack here--a lot of it I felt was uncalled for, but I think most guys who were here back then, miss him. Such a tragic, ironic end for a guy who traveled a lot of roads, interacting positively with others. Like Zon--who I never had any issues with, they both tended to be open about things and hence, caught a lot of grief, but whether you supported them or not, you have to agree they made this place more colorful!

You're right. They got a lot of flack but they did make the place more interesting with their stories and POV.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 35