Forum > Asian -> General Discussion

TLC - 90 Day Fiance

(1/16) > >>

Howard:
Man, is anybody else watching this show?

Its pretty much everything I thought it would be when I heard about it, except it seems like the producers are trying to be fair to all parties involved and letting them make themselves look bad - or good

If you get a chance watch last night's episode, I feel SO sorry for the Filipina!  I thought the ex-wife was his MOTHER in casual watching, until Gerlie told me it was his ex wife!  What a BALL BUSTER!  No wonder this guy went to the other side of the earth to find a wife, she's just petrifying!!!  Then she sits down with her new husband - I was shocked she found one guy to marry her, but TWO??? - her ex and his fiance and has the BALLS to want to discuss the fact that the fiance wants children, because during their divorce they - read as "She" - decided that they wouldn't have more children.  The whole time the guy just backpedals and let's his ex-man-wife steamroll his fiance!  It's UNBELIEVABLE!!!

If that dude doesn't grow a pair quickly, his fiance should RUN!!!  That poor girl's life will be miserable as long as he lets his ex run it

It's like a fatality accident, I can't look away

I look forward to your comments

Keep the Faith!

H

bcc_1_2:
Yep there is a thread about it. What you mention just goes to show that the guys have their own issues too. The current running theme of the show is that the men lost their balls a long time ago. They'll either find them or this will be a real struggle. But I'm sure TLC is putting these families in the situation. It might not be scripted but TLC shoots it and edits it to best suit rating and drama.

Jhengsman:
Coming in on the middle as I expect most to since it is not a scripted drama even though they are being fair with the daily countdown as they change couples I was left with the impression they the couples just met and were taking a full 90 day trail period. And I know better then 99% of the population that  the scenario is impossible,

Howard:
It may not be scripted but I am sure that the chose the closest thing to train wrecks they could when choosing couples.  Most of us would make for boring TV, unless Ray or Hammy was available :P  LOL

Ray:
Yep, the "ex" looks like and sounds like the Bitch From Hell. And his little fat kiddies look just like her, without all the tattoos.

This Filipina is marrying into the Family from Hell, if she doesn't make a run for it. But would the producers ever let her bail out before they finish their stupid countdown?

Notice how the producers manage to work the term "Mail Order Bride" into the dialogue every few minutes?  :D

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version