It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: back from the PI  (Read 7665 times)

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: back from the PI
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »
no truth be told due to the fact that Marily hadn't even taken her nursing test i saw no reason for her to be sitting on  visa that couldn't be used for months. with my luck there would be a snag there & she would end up with an expired visa. that would really suck.

However that is no longer going to hold water because she has already taken the test. so i guess I'll have to get on the phone & see if i can find a mammal at the processing center in Portsmouth new hampshire & see what in the hell they want next from me.

thanks
pig
2 key words I said before:
1. Getting familiarize - finding out what documents are needed & what the steps are.
2. Being proactive - getting case number, collecting required documents, paying the required fees.

The above can (and should) be done without sending any documents to NVC.  The process will be in "paused" mode until they receive the documents (I-864/DS-230 packages).

so i guess I'll have to get on the phone & see if i can find a mammal at the processing center in Portsmouth new hampshire & see what in the hell they want next from me.
Have you done the following?

Get your case #
Wife email DS-3032 - choice of agent
Pay AOS Bill
Pay IV bill
Collect required documents from your wife (for DS-230) & for the I-864.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 38