It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: hey every another newbie  (Read 2206 times)

Offline anthony 1

• Probie
hey every another newbie
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:51 AM »
hey every one....

My name is Anthony im 27 years old  black guy living in south Florida ….I will be going to Jamie’s place in march for 9 days...Im not doing the introduction …I instead  purchase the 165  dollars who is interested in you deal. its been two weeks and I have received result from about half the woman I selected…and immediately started talking to about 6 woman and have exchange two –three emails already with them (very costly) the hardest thing so far is trying to screen out who may be the best fit and has genuine interest in me…any advice would be greatly appreciated..I have been reading the post on hear and has been very helpful…I also before deciding to use Jamie’s  website  I started out using armor de cartagena …which  I would not recommend ..I bought about 21 email and phone numbers I think about 4 phone numbers where valid … and none of the emails….to tell the truth a month a half ago I didn’t know this industry really exist …but, after going thru a few website …I knew this would be how I meet my wife..

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: hey every another newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 10:58:28 AM »

Anthony,

Welcome to the board.  The internet is a great tool for contacting women but I would suggest visiting them. You'll probably meet more women if you go there.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline raycjs

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »
Welcome

Best of luck

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
Hola Amigo. We're glad you're here. Welcome to the best source of info on foreign dating on the net. Ask anything you like and keep us posted on your search.

- Jeff

Offline InnocentVixen

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 10:50:44 AM »
Hi Anthony, I am sure you will find this forum very helpful, bienvenido and good luck  :)

Offline Pivery

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

Hi Anthony,

As others have said, welcome aboard and I hope that you find all the answers you seek.
Good luck at Jamie's or wherever you decide on going. It's a great feeling to have the lady
of your dreams!  :)

Pivery

"Take care of your lady or somebody else will."

Offline drm64

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »
Anthony,

Welcome and good luck. When I was still looking I wrote letters also but today there are better options than that in order to get to know the girls better. Try a webcam where you can both see the girl and hear her. This way you can "read" much more of her personality and whether or not there may be chemistry. Letters can be very deceiving in this regard. I have heard of guys writing a girl for months before travel only to break up with her upon meeting. The webcam will be a little more difficult on her end as they are not as common or of good quality, but that will also show you how much effort she is willing to put into knowing you.  Good luck.

Offline Quixote9

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »
You are in Florida right?  I think you would be better off taking the personal introduction service Jamie offers.  Attraction is a funny thing.  I felt no attraction to a lot of the girls I had listed my top "favorites" when I actually met them in person, we just didn't "click" personality wise.  Then with other women I had not really wanted to meet that badly, I felt an instant repour and attraction to.  Plus, all the women look even better in person or different at least.  Don't base your choice  on a photo.
"It is imperative each knight has a lady; a knight without a lady is a body without a soul. To whom would he dedicate his conquests? What visions sustain him when he sallies forth to do battle with evil and with giants?" Miguel de Cervantes - The Man of La Mancha

Offline anthony 1

• Probie
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »
Hello everyone...

Thanks for all the great advice guys… I greatly appreciated. I will be heading to Jamie’s place on march 1st …  I have found two girls that I really like and have made a connection with thru email and translated phone conversation...I know which one I want to be with...But, I want to have a back up plan and have something to do while she is in class, plus she is 19..but, she seems very mature and know what she wants…my question is what’s a good gift/souvenir idea for the first meet to bring her???? Something around 100 dollars …I don’t want to bring jewelry I think that may send the wrong message…

Anthony
FL

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
$100
ARGGGGGGGGGG
DUDE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BAD MOVE , BAD MOVE
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Pivery

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

Listen to Kiltboy1,

I hope you're joking...
Bad move bringing such an expensive gift to a woman you hardly even know yet. Get to know her first, then if things progress toward being totally serious in the future, then and only then should you be buying her anything if at all. You may not even hit it off, and you are setting things bad from the start. Because from here on, she will expect you to be showering her with costly gifts. If she loves you, you should want it to be because of who you are, not what you brought her.

Pivery
"Take care of your lady or somebody else will."

Offline puravida

• Probie
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »
Totally . While you have some time , you may consider doing some psychology of attraction work . there's a definate dynamic to the dance . Violate the rules at your own peril . The due diligence for you AND her is YOUR responsibility .

Offline Quixote9

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »
I think it is best to keep your purse strings tight.  I understand your sentiment, I am a generous person too, but it has always turned out REALLY REALLY BAD when I have acted on those impulses.  It really has the effect of sending a wrong message to your girl.  If she is interested in you for you, that is wonderful, don't distract her focus away from that by getting her interested in all the stuff you can do FOR her. 

Bring her a gift for sure, like a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine, that shows you are thoughtful.

Don't bring her jewelry or anything that you wouldn't bring as a gift to a first date in America, that just makes you look like you want to buy her affection and you feel who you are as a person isn't good enough to interest her all by itself.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 09:21:30 AM by Quixote9 »
"It is imperative each knight has a lady; a knight without a lady is a body without a soul. To whom would he dedicate his conquests? What visions sustain him when he sallies forth to do battle with evil and with giants?" Miguel de Cervantes - The Man of La Mancha

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats