It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I am back  (Read 1950 times)

Offline bigstew33

I am back
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:28:39 PM »
I used to check out these forums a couple years ago.  But it got to the point where everyone just fought and called names of everyone so I stopped viewing.  But I know that these forums can be a valuable asset so I will try again.  So after thinking of going to Colombia for a few years I finally went.  In fact 2 times now.  First time I didn't make good decisions and ended up with a scammer.  My own fault.  I knew it and everyone I talked to told me to kick her but I didn't.  So I went back to Barranquilla In Feb and ended up staying 2 months.  I found a very classy woman.  I am stoked about her.  What an awesome woman.  Very affectionate, loving, and caring.  All she wants to do is make me happy.  Man your not gonna find that in the USA.  SO now I am going to be doing a lot of looking for who, what, when, where, etc on the visa process.  I have looked on the immigration site but man it's not clear.  Anyone know of a good site the spells the whole process out in immigration for dummies format I would appreciate it.  If anyone wants to ask me any questions about Barranquilla, and if I know the answer I would gladly help out.  Give my opinion etc. 

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: I am back
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

Offline sean126

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:10:38 AM »
Glad you decided to come back. 
Like UT said...visajourney will answer alot of your questions.  I used that as my guide when I did it myself, but still had a few questions.  All in all it's definitely a good starting point. 

Welcome Back.

sean126

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:10:38 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0