It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter" in Colombia  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter" in Colombia
« on: March 19, 2019, 09:46:10 PM »
I Stumbled on this video.

Here is another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter " in Colombia ..

He probably doesnt think fatness and ugliness matter either.

He is pretty repulsive, but the woman is no beauty queen either.

https://youtu.be/28sNSB9_Bfc

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter" in Colombia
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 08:50:47 AM »
I Stumbled on this video.

Here is another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter " in Colombia ..

He probably doesnt think fatness and ugliness matter either.

He is pretty repulsive, but the woman is no beauty queen either.

https://youtu.be/28sNSB9_Bfc

Yea, and this guy had a method, took notes, seemed to take his time. More than one trip. But infatuation was stronger than realism and objectivity.

But for the grace of God, there go I. But I waited four years of telling  myself, "too young, too pretty, too nice, well educated"--Almost no woman would wait that long today.

And almost no guy in his right mind should take the chance I did.

And after 13 years married, while she promises to take care of me when I'm old and unable, she'll still look so much, even MORE younger than before compared to me. Thankfully, her head is still screwed on as well as before, amazingly the USA, maybe aside from too many pairs of shoes, hasn't changed her core values.

I think my giving morale support, my having a real interest in her family (without spending much money and not questioning her helping her family) has made me more 'special' in her mind.

We still need, 'want' each other.

But I wouldn't recommend a more than a 10 to 15 year age spread.

And probably the wider the range, the greater the risk for having your whole life turned upside down later on, when you can least afford it.

Reach, but be careful what  you wish for.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 09:04:42 AM »
latin american cupid, figures . lots of scammers on that site.  but come on, you need to take responsibility for your own actions.  nobody forced him to send his money. a gullible older desperate man and younger girl, soon to  have a lighter wallet and less "000's"  in his bank account lol

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 09:04:42 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 10:52:48 AM »
Yea, and this guy had a method, took notes, seemed to take his time. More than one trip. But infatuation was stronger than realism and objectivity.

But for the grace of God, there go I. But I waited four years of telling  myself, "too young, too pretty, too nice, well educated"--Almost no woman would wait that long today.

And almost no guy in his right mind should take the chance I did.

And after 13 years married, while she promises to take care of me when I'm old and unable, she'll still look so much, even MORE younger than before compared to me. Thankfully, her head is still screwed on as well as before, amazingly the USA, maybe aside from too many pairs of shoes, hasn't changed her core values.

I think my giving morale support, my having a real interest in her family (without spending much money and not questioning her helping her family) has made me more 'special' in her mind.

We still need, 'want' each other.

But I wouldn't recommend a more than a 10 to 15 year age spread.

And probably the wider the range, the greater the risk for having your whole life turned upside down later on, when you can least afford it.

Reach, but be careful what  you wish for.

Lets be honest. You are quite a bit more attractive and less niave and brain dead than that guy Robert.

Probably a lot richer too..he only had 35 mil to his name at his advanced age.

By the same token your wife Is a lot younger and cuter then that harpia puta.

And all the people comnenting think she is attractive.

Guess its because  of all the feminized  soy boysused   to land whales and Blue haired, tatooed mult'ipiercing LGBT fem nazi gringas out there
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:25:23 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 12:33:39 PM »

Lets be honest. You are quite a bit more attractive and less niave and brain dead than that guy Robert.

Probably a lot richer too..he only had 35 mil to his name at his advanced age.

Thanks Man, You've posted a few pics of yourself, and while we all gripe about the inevitable 'this and thats' of aging, aches n pains,  But you still DO stuff, like, climb, hike, ski, travel--things you have to be in decent shape to do. Prolly better than most 50+s.

Hope it doesn't happen more often, but I gardened for several hours yesterday, paying no attention to posture or body language and THEN, ouch or not, Karate class came at 6PM. I decided to 'work past' the stiffness, back pain and just 'did it'  ---mindfully listening to my cartilage crackling like rice krispies,  my knees popping on kicks, graceful as drunk pig.

Even if that was a 'normal day' I'd still be much better off than a lot of people. At least I got outta bed.

In 2013, I had major lower back surgery that gave me my life back.

For a while b4 that, it was loafers only, couldn't tie my shoes. Always sciatica,  pain. Just reminded my wife at lunch today that once, I couldn't feel skin from the top of my left hip to knee, just voltage pain down core center, shooting down to my toes, like Roman candles.One time, I couldn't drive my wife to airport and touch her luggage

As to being richer, yea I got more fun, disposable 'liquid' $$$, and some stocks, hopefully for a distant rainy day. (when they've hopefully grown) But still need to watch what $$$ go where.

I don't have anywhere near the half million liquid $$$ that the Fisher Group accepts as minimum entry requirement. But they, (decent guys), still call me.

But I felt REAL good when I explained: "Now that I'm retired, it's basically deciding on WHEN I want to START collecting Social Security. Once I do, I'll make, take home more than before, with COLA --cost of living increases,  built in.

Felt good coz even though I'm not even near being a 'half millionaire' the guy from Fisher seemed to think that my situation was healthy.

Just no real expensive cars, no much more expensive house for us. Feck, got so much 'stuff' it kinda owns me, weighs us down.

All I ever need anymore is occasional socks n underwear,  LOL.

Wifey would like to empty out the garage, the 12X24 shed, the 3rd bedroom and have a big bonfire!

I was never happier than when I could pack everything I owned in two suitcases, get on a bus and just go anywhere.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:03:35 AM »

The guy was doomed from the start....doesn’t understand the world around him or people in general let alone women.

When he said I thought she loved me like I loved her....well that tells you everything you need to know.....women do not love men the same way that men love women.

Video has nothing to do with Colombia really....the woman could have been from anywhere in the world. He on the other had is product of western feminization. And has bought into the culture that men must pursue women at all costs.

All he had to do was buy a ticket spend some time here where women have to pursue men at all costs to even have a chance at making it in life. Jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 09:06:10 AM »

The guy was doomed from the start....doesn’t understand the world around him or people in general let alone women.

When he said I thought she loved me like I loved her....well that tells you everything you need to know.....women do not love men the same way that men love women.

Video has nothing to do with Colombia really....the woman could have been from anywhere in the world. He on the other had is product of western feminization. And has bought into the culture that men must pursue women at all costs.

All he had to do was buy a ticket spend some time here where women have to pursue men at all costs to even have a chance at making it in life. Jajaja

Personally, I think he should have spent the money on a gym mebership and personal trainer, and maybe hair implants  before he considers any love interest, let alone travelling to Colombia. The guy is repulsive.

I tend to agree with some of the commentors, even though their comments are sometimes cruel, although I do see  a fem Nazi influence in the comments. Its actually quite interesting. The women are actually more sympathetic to him than the men,

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 11:13:23 AM »

You make it sound like he was hunting a tigress in her own country, and rather than using a proper, high caliber long arm, he brought a garden trowel lol.

But yeah, in the end, time is a real important element in getting to know women and the environment that created them. And the odds of meering babes goes way up as time goes by. Precious time abroad costs money, as you're supporting  a secondary place of existence,  but sometimes prioritizing is necessary.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 12:49:48 PM »

Personally, I think he should have spent the money on a gym mebership and personal trainer, and maybe hair implants  before he considers any love interest, let alone travelling to Colombia. The guy is repulsive.

I tend to agree with some of the commentors, even though their comments are sometimes cruel, although I do see  a fem Nazi influence in the comments. Its actually quite interesting. The women are actually more sympathetic to him than the men,

Because the men are the ones that are brainwashed

"Man up and marry a fat gringa with someone elses kids" jajaja

Colombia has taught me two things
Marriage is for procriation
And God wants you to be happy

They guy paid for a birth controll implant
Did he just want her to come here and be his sex toy

Or did she already have kids and was he supposed to raise them as his own

These types are so messed up that they will never get it right and are doomed to a life of misery

You known.the guys you work with in the

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 03:45:46 PM »
Because the men are the ones that are brainwashed

"Man up and marry a fat gringa with someone elses kids" jajaja

Colombia has taught me two things
Marriage is for procriation
And God wants you to be happy

They guy paid for a birth controll implant
Did he just want her to come here and be his sex toy

Or did she already have kids and was he supposed to raise them as his own

These types are so messed up that they will never get it right and are doomed to a life of misery

You known.the guys you work with in the

Well he was extremely fat himself.and lets face it..in Developed countries fit pretty  women  arent interested in a 60 or 70 yo fat slob. Maybe in the days of Ralph Kramden and Alice on the "Honeymooners" but not nowadays.Even that was just TV,, not real life..

And I highly doubt Colombian women are interested in fat men for altruistic reasons, or because they think the wads of blulborous disgusting fat is "sexy". I am pretty sure any interest they have is for other more selfish reasons..Pretty well indicated  clearly by how it ended for the guy in the video..i.e. getting scammed

Reminds me of a horrible bruja Colombiana I once knew who said " Nothing wrong with fat guys if they have a nice heart". Having known her pretty well, I know what she really meant ..these were code words for "Fat gringos  are easy targets for me to take advantage of because they have low self respect and self esteem and are extremely desperate. It especially helps if they  have high sympathy and empathy  ( neither of which I  have) because then I can dupe him with my fake crocodile tears and phoney sob tales of  woe , and wont have to spend as much time searhing under his disgusting folds of whale blubber in order to suck his little fatman's Dick in order to scam more money and  the like out of him"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:58:03 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 08:05:42 PM »

Well he was extremely fat himself.and lets face it..in Developed countries fit pretty  women  arent interested in a 60 or 70 yo fat slob. Maybe in the days of Ralph Kramden and Alice on the "Honeymooners" but not nowadays.Even that was just TV,, not real life..

And I highly doubt Colombian women are interested in fat men for altruistic reasons, or because they think the wads of blulborous disgusting fat is "sexy". I am pretty sure any interest they have is for other more selfish reasons..Pretty well indicated  clearly by how it ended for the guy in the video..i.e. getting scammed

Reminds me of a horrible bruja Colombiana I once knew who said " Nothing wrong with fat guys if they have a nice heart". Having known her pretty well, I know what she really meant ..these were code words for "Fat gringos  are easy targets for me to take advantage of because they have low self respect and self esteem and are extremely desperate. It especially helps if they  have high sympathy and empathy  ( neither of which I  have) because then I can dupe him with my fake crocodile tears and phoney sob tales of  woe , and wont have to spend as much time searhing under his disgusting folds of whale blubber in order to suck his little fatman's Dick in order to scam more money and  the like out of him"

People might read: I "don't have high sympathy and empathy" and think "cold, cold, cold", but I've said it soooo many times; "Never marry (or get seriously involved with) somebody because to some extent, you "felt sorry for them".

My 1st wife was an orphan and her childhood was hell. And it sure as hell came back to bite me after the honeymoon.

Sounds cold on my part, but yes, we really are typically playing 'the game of love' with us holding the high cards in the game with almost all of these women. Leverage.

Accordingly,  you need some Star Trek like 'Dr. Spock' logic, a 'quid pro quo' mindset,, in other words, getting some of 'this',  getting more of 'this for that.'

Horse trading, in a way.....

Problem is when we have the hots for a babe, that sort of cool, calculating "logic" moves out as quick as the testosterone moves in.

You end up rendered stupid, blinded by a pretty, face, boobs and booty, and awfully sorry later for your 'temporary insanity.'

My wife had a healthy, wholesome farm life up bringing before college,  better than a lot of family's in her village, but comparing her life there to our middle class USA life, is night and day.
I mean, cold water showers, almost no air conditioning, no car, little red meat, fancy foods or creature comforts for starters. Compared to the trappings of US suburban life, all the above, a stuffed fridge, restaurants, credit cards, yoga studios etc.

Hell, where she comes from, they still don't have Amazon, com or credit cards to use for buying, if they even did.

Thankfully she hasn't let the 'milk and honey, the new this, that, the designer brand name everything mentality change her perspective, her morals.So far, so good.

She still is grateful for what I brought, bring to our lives. That includes the material things and certainly my allowing her to work and send a fair amount of money back home.

That saying "you marry a Filipina, you marry her family" IS TRUE 98%:often time  but like in my case, that doesn't mean it's coming out of MY wallet. She is careful in what she sends home and pays for a lot of things in our lives, like our utility bills, internet, cable, most groceries, most meals out, date night expenses, etc. She's more generous to me than she probably is to the folks back home. She wouldn't dream in a million years of buying her brothers a $140 bottle of cologne, I have several varieties that she likes me to wear. Haha, I keep her in Chanel, but she smells heavenly with nothing on, she's the cleanest most delicious human I've ever known!

But just tonight, I told her Apple came out with their Earbuds II and I described new stuff they do. I hinted "gift?" andcshe rejected it, quick as slap.

She even still uses an increasingly wonky iPhone 6plus, as they're pushing past iPhone ten. No complaints, actually still thankful.

But talk about calculating 'logic'--HER style---She's put family members through university, with love, but she also considers it like 'old age insurance'--nursing home like, but living with family.

Because she knows when she's old, I'll be gone and those folks back home will take care of her. Another 'quid pro quo' of sorts.

I'll leave her half my pension (but she gets it ONLY if we're still married when I die) and whatever assets we might not spend 1st. We split up, the 'much younger, pretty young wife' penalty I pay, getting less each month because I'm looking out for her future.  reverts, increasing to the 'single, no beneficiary ' amount.

As Calipro indicated is wise (basically) we're going to spend liquid assets,  i.e. banked cash, IRA/stocks---burn through most of those finances first, traveling,  spending what would be divisible if a divorce DID come. Sort of deciding which basket to eat from first, if you don't want to end up a hungry divorcee later on. So my pension and later on, Social Security,  isn't subject to a divorce hit. Half my pension, increasing at 1.5% in January and then again everyJuly--that'll be enough for her to live back home, with enough money to keep helping family there, really bettering their standard of living.

She wants to still keep a house here, we have one there, I don't care. Yea, the equity I have in our house is divisible in divorce, even though the house here is just in my name,  but the house she bought in her country, she paid for in full from her work, but put it in BOTH our names.

I'm not gonna sweat that. [snip], going on 14 years of breakfast in bed, all domestic chores being done, with her beauty only exceeded by her splendid company, I owe her, fair and square.

That said, she tells me to make SURE, I leave equal amounts of whatever's left,  to my two sons.

She's NOT  greedy, selfish, conniving woman, that's for sure.

But like the veterans here say, bringing her here, to a completely different playing field, is (was, even for me) a very risky move, as they can be easily changed by life her,  forgetting any sense of gratefulness and honor, looking to blow past you and move up the money ladder with another guy.

And I paint a real pretty picture of MY life, but no matter how good you have things, never think it's forever, that it's not gonna change, because it CAN.

And I'm no Boy Scout, but I believe in their motto: "Be Prepared"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 07:47:33 AM »

I’ll try and make this as simple as possible for you.

I’m 56....I’m not fat but I’m not handsome either. I’m fit and I can still throw down if I have to. But I have started carrying a knife to make things easier on me if really need it. Jajaja

If hot women here were interested in the sleeping with the best looking guys that they could get then I wouldn’t get dick here.

In the USA women need what they want.....in Colombia women want what they need.

It’s just that simple....

And yes they really do believe that they love their families more than Americans do.
And maybe they do .....because they certainly need them more....just like their husbands.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 08:35:17 AM »

I’ll try and make this as simple as possible for you.

I’m 56....I’m not fat but I’m not handsome either. I’m fit and I can still throw down if I have to. But I have started carrying a knife to make things easier on me if really need it. Jajaja

If hot women here were interested in the sleeping with the best looking guys that they could get then I wouldn’t get dick here.

In the USA women need what they want.....in Colombia women want what they need.

It’s just that simple....

And yes they really do believe that they love their families more than Americans do.
And maybe they do .....because they certainly need them more....just like their husbands.

where in the hell are you living in Medellin?, estadio, san javier, bello, comuna  13?   :o

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 08:35:17 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »

I know a gringo in manizales who carried a gun around.

But he enjoyed walking at 2 am from el centro to his place in Palermo.

He really didnt need the gun as he was a 500 lb bench presser and martial arts guy.

Needless to say he had a few interesting adentures along the way.. the crazy bugger

where in the hell are you living in Medellin?, estadio, san javier, bello, comuna  13?   :o

Offline Calipro

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 08:55:35 AM »

San german

But i can go anywhere i want
I have been staying out of bello
It is really hot right now

Backed into a cement post parking at the gym

Know a good paint and bodyshop here

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 09:44:59 AM »
312 224 8038 dario, owns a mechanic shop over by the airport. does good body work also. is where i took my austin healey many times.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 10:57:56 AM »
312 224 8038 dario, owns a mechanic shop over by the airport. does good body work also. is where i took my austin healey many times.

I hope thats not Ricky`s "Mechanic"..ja.ja.ja.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 11:35:29 AM »

I hope thats not Ricky`s "Mechanic"..ja.ja.ja.

rickie lets his gf drive his car, runs over a curb, ripping out the  muffler and then says " well the mechanic didnt install it properly"

he runs " rust water" in his radiator and his water pump fails and overheats the engine and says "  i dont understand why its dumping coolant. i just filled it  up  with tap water last month"  :o

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 01:14:32 PM »

rickie lets his gf drive his car, runs over a curb, ripping out the  muffler and then says " well the mechanic didnt install it properly"

he runs " rust water" in his radiator and his water pump fails and overheats the engine and says "  i dont understand why its dumping coolant. i just filled it  up  with tap water last month"  :o

I was talking about the "mechanic" he had who stole the car piece by piece. What a story.

Dont tell him we mentioned his name on the internt. I love the guy.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »

I was talking about the "mechanic" he had who stole the car piece by piece. What a story.

Dont tell him we mentioned his name on the internt. I love the guy.

ahh that idiot lol,  Alejandro, i told him not to let that guy have the cars again,, but he wouldnt listen and  look what happened.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300