It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Philippines Trip: July, 2014  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Maverick

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Philippines Trip: July, 2014
« on: June 01, 2014, 12:41:56 AM »
Hey guys!

I finally booked it and was able to take some time off. I'll be going for 2 weeks. A friend of mine that's also interested in the Philippines is coming along.

Our plan:

- A few days in Makati (probably staying at the Royal Bellagio)
- A few days in Cebu
- A few days in a small village in the Bacolod region (my friend is an internet entrepreneur and employs many people in that village)

We both started hitting up the dating sites hard and we have some potential options. I'm basically looking at this trip as a "get to know the Philippines a bit" trip. I don't have any specific lady in mind to meet (though, I have been talking to some awesome ones).

I'll keep you guys posted on how things turn out and, as always, advice is welcomed and appreciated!  :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 12:45:34 AM by Maverick »

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Philippines Trip: July, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:28:47 AM »
Enjoy your stay M.

I don't know any thing about the Royal Bellagio. I did spend a little time in Cebu (& Bohol); first hotel we went to was crap - we left right away and went to another one. We are hoping to be in that area again soon - the wife want to go to Palawan and Palaui Island (Cagayan - Luzon).

On a separate note:
Anyone in the NYC area who is interested should come to Madison Avenue - today is the Philippines Day Parade here in NYC. The wife is already down there - she was invited to the Philippines Consulate for the Flag Ceremony and Mass. I will be joining her later at the street fair & parade.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 07:07:41 AM by thekfc »
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300