It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: MANIZALES COLOMBIA, AN AWESOME LITTLE CITY  (Read 8641 times)

Offline bogjudge

• Probie
  • HAPPY TOMAS IN MANIZALES COLOMBIA
    • MANIZALES COLOMBIA, AN AWESOME LITTLE CITY
MANIZALES COLOMBIA, AN AWESOME LITTLE CITY
« on: April 10, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »
THIS PLACE IS A JEWEL!! I came to Manizales Colombia on a hunch in early March, 2007. I planned to stay a week or two. A month later I am still here and plan to stay until the end of May. In fact, I plan to move here to live. The setting is gorgeous,the women are spectacular, and the cost of living is right. If you are a single american male, this is the place to be. The girls are very friendly, willing to talk and they actually like older gringos - amazing! I tried out this dating service

http://www.colombiacupido.com

and met some  lovely languid latinas. I  also have found that they are easy to meet in practically any grocery store, shop or public place. Just say hello, strike up any type of conversation and presto - you have a friend. And by the way, be at all times respectful. These are proud people, and the gals have values and morals.  Don't come down here with preconceived notions or expectations of instant easy sex, it just ain't that way. You have to earn what you get. 

This place is also quite safe. I feel very secure here. Uribe's adminstration has sent the guerillas packing. I can walk in the main area of the city without fear at any time day or night. There is shopping, sports, movies, good food, theaters and access to natural wonders. The city is full of students and the vibrant atmosphere is pervasive. I just hope that it isn't discovered too soon by the boomers retiring in the USA - there goes the neighborhood as they say - hahahaha.

I am looking forward during the next month to getting around the area, visiting some of the smaller villages and finding a place to live when I come back in August. During Semana Santa I made a trip throughout the department of Caldas, visiting Salamina, Neira, Aranzazu and Aguadas, to mention only a few. The scenery was breathtaking, and the numbers of stunning young latinas just took my breath away. Every pueblo has its share. They seem to be everywhere, outnumbering the men by a lot. I ask myself "where are the men"?, but maybe it is because I choose only to see these gorgeous latinas. And their eyes, ahhh..., such beautiful eyes, every shade of green, hazel, brown, even blue, but mysteriously so. Ditto the hair colors, blonde to black and all shades in between. Just enough, but not too much, makeup. I am in middle age man's heaven.

Contact me for more information: bogjudge@hotmail.com

Also, my friend Richard Dickerman operates the colombiacupido Dating and Marriage agency in Manizales. Dick has lived here for almost four years and he knows a lot about the area. With his permission you may contact him directly at:

dickerman@une.net.co

Always curious, always on the go, always appreciating lovely languid latinas, always asking myself "what lies over yonder horizon"

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home." -- James Michener

Offline Dan Las Vegas

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: MANIZALES COLOMBIA, AN AWESOME LITTLE CITY
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 06:24:55 PM »
How about telling us some details about the city? seems more like a post shilling for colombiacupido

Offline sean126

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:34 PM »
Sounds nice.....I'm interested in hearing about some of your dates and how they went.  Care to elaborate?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:34 PM »

Offline bogjudge

• Probie
  • HAPPY TOMAS IN MANIZALES COLOMBIA
    • MANIZALES COLOMBIA, AN AWESOME LITTLE CITY
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:52:29 AM »
SO FAR I HAVE MET ABOUT A DOZEN YOUNG LADIES HERE IN THE FIVE WEEKS I HAVE IN COLOMBIA. IT IS HARD TO DECIDE WHICH ONE I HAVE ENJOYED THE MOST, BECAUSE (WITH ONE EXCEPTION) THEY HAVE ALL NICE GALS. TWO OF THEM I HAVE MET THROUGH A DATING AGENCY HERE. THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN VIA CONVERSATIONS STARTED CASUALLY HERE AND THERE. A COUPLE IN GROCERY STORES, JUAN VALDEZ COFFEE CAFE, A GIRL IN A COMPUTER SHOP, A COOK IN A HOTEL IN LA PINTADA, ANTIOQUIA, EASTER WEEKEND AND ONE I MET ON THE BUS BY ASKING DIRECTIONS. IT WAS RAINING AND SHE AND I WALKED A BIT UNDER HER UMBRELLA. VERY NICE WAY TO MEET.

THOSE WHOM I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH AFTER INITIAL COFFEE, LUNCH OR WHATEVER, GENERALLY HAVE INVITED ME TO THEIR HOMES, TO MEET FAMILY OR CHILDREN ETC. NOT ONE HAS ASKED ME FOR MONEY. MOST ARE BARELY SCRAPING BY ON MINIMUM WAGE, LIVING AT HOME WITH PARENTS OR RELATIVES. HALF OF THEM HAVE A CHILD OR CHILDREN. THE FATHERS, AS USUAL, ARE ABSENT IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. THE GIRLS HAVE ALL EXPRESSED A DESIRE TO HAVE A MAN WHOM THEY CAN RELY UPON EMOTIONALLY.

MY DATES HAVE CONSISTED OF DINNER OR LUNCH, A MOVIE, LIVE MUSIC OR OTHER ENTERTAINMENT HERE. I TOOK THE GIRL I MET ON THE BUS TO ARMENIA FOR A WEEKEND AND WE WENT TO SOME OF THE PARKS THERE (PARQUE DEL CAFE FOR ONE). SPENT TWO PEACEFUL DAYS WITH ANOTHER IN SALENTO. AFTER THE FIRST DATE, ALL OF THEM HAVE ACCEPTED MY INVITATION TO VISIT ME AT MY APARTMENT. WE GENERALLY LISTEN TO MUSIC, PERHAPS A VIDEO, CONVERSE (I AM FLUENT IN SPANISH AND THEY ARE VERY CURIOUS ABOUT US GRINGOS AND OUR LIVES IN THE USA) THEY HAVE BEEN INEXPENSIVE, SIMPLE AND PLEASANT. THEY SEEM TO BE HAPPY JUST TO BE ABLE TO PASS SOME TIME AWAY FROM THEIR DAILY GRIND. I AM QUITE SATISFIED SO FAR WITH LIFE IN MANIZALES.
Always curious, always on the go, always appreciating lovely languid latinas, always asking myself "what lies over yonder horizon"

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home." -- James Michener

Offline papi

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »
so i see we have a new agency up and running. Are you not the Tom married to a woman from Armenia who was talking several months ago about opening an agency in the area? We won't hold it against you...but honesty is the best policy. suerte, we need more good agencies not less...

papi
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:56:24 AM by papi »
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 137