It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Article trying to tell young colombianas about the pit falls of dating old men  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
https://culturacolectiva.com/estilo-de-vida/novio-mayor-te-esta-robando-juventud

They are never going to stop to young colombianas from hooking up with old guys
Until the Colombian government steps in and replaces men with a wellfare check and state enforced child support like in the States

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
Even if that does happen there will always be someone.to bribe to avoid payment

actually the laws do exist but they are seldom enforced

And as far.as jails go ', most murders spend 2.weeks at most in the clink.

Offline Elexpatriado

The article sounds pretty posotive to.me..and not particularly foreigners but older men.in general.

Only thing really negative is envidiosa (jealous) people burlando ( making fun) of you behind your back..because you are with your fathér or abuelo ( which does happen all the time, if you want.to.pay.attention to that crap)

Planet-Love.com

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
The article sounds pretty posotive to.me..and not particularly foreigners but older men.in general.

Only thing really negative is envidiosa (jealous) people burlando ( making fun) of you behind your back..because you are with your fathér or abuelo ( which does happen all the time, if you want.to.pay.attention to that crap)

And don't forget that old men rob young women if their youth
I agree with that...often times they hang with the old guy until they lose a lot of their sexual market place value and end up not having very good options after the old guy dumps her for an even hotter young model

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
I agree with that...often times they hang with the old guy until they lose a lot of their sexual market place value and end up not having very good options after the old guy dumps her for an even hotter young model

Yeeeaahh. That’s the only problem with dating 18 year old girls. You keep getting older and they always stay the same age.  ;D

Offline Oiga!

Men can have children into their nineties so if not child bearing opportunity what are they been robbed of?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10

Sexual appeal is a commodity, not unlike oil or gold. They all can vary in quality and market value. If you have a lot of money, or talent/initiative, (game) you can exercise market options on all of them.

It works both ways. As I age I realize that to catch honey, I have to rely more on charm, whereas before,  I had em at engaged first smile - eye contact. Only now, it's flirtatious 'catch and release' no hokie pokie--LOL--got it too good at home for me to be dishing 'take out' menu girls. But damn, time takes it's toll, sooner or later...

Watch "Dirty Harry: A man's got to know his limitations" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/2SLb05HMNKI

Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300