It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Wow this place still exists  (Read 19861 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Wow this place still exists
« on: February 19, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »
I know this forum split from the Russian one back in the day.  I think I started reading in 2005 and posting in 07. With smart phones this agency thing has passed or evolved from catalogs, to 5k plans, to connect direct for free.  It's too bad this forum hasnt evolved at all as I did use it as a resource a decade ago when I was the young guy asking about costa rica.

Ive heard of this new sugar baby craze and I think it could help guys stay active with women while planning trips overseas. A lot of guys are having success even just as middle and upper middle class without actually dropping much coin. Before sending anyone down south I almost suggest working a little game on those sites to blow off a little steam and feel that male advantage. Anyways hello to the half dozen still here.  ;D
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wow this place still exists
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »
I know this forum split from the Russian one back in the day.  I think I started reading in 2005 and posting in 07. With smart phones this agency thing has passed or evolved from catalogs, to 5k plans, to connect direct for free.  It's too bad this forum hasnt evolved at all as I did use it as a resource a decade ago when I was the young guy asking about costa rica.

Ive heard of this new sugar baby craze and I think it could help guys stay active with women while planning trips overseas. A lot of guys are having success even just as middle and upper middle class without actually dropping much coin. Before sending anyone down south I almost suggest working a little game on those sites to blow off a little steam and feel that male advantage. Anyways hello to the half dozen still here.  ;D

There's been some posts here lately about basically being a 'sugar daddy' for some cute young babes just south of the US border in Mexico. 'Tuition Assistance'-- call it what you will, but various iterations, mostly in S American nations, aren't new either. 

A little on-line interaction is one thing, but I think when you factor in distance and try to apply the method in Asia, Eastern Europe, and/or former USSR nations, the travel costs, just for starters, then maintainance VS in person time,  make it less attractive. "Much coin" is relative to each individual's income and willingness to spend given their likely expectations. If going, long travel times acc. to locale. I was sweet on a babe from Kazakhstan,  and it was a two day trip.

But Chinese women, as well as Eastern European and former USSR nation's, still leave me wary. China's improved a little. I have just generally found them in the east a bit too fickle, cold and calculating. Smart yes, but with edginess, that often comes from present and past effects of communism, tough socio-economic conditions, guys who treat women there badly and a lot of male/female social dysfunction, crime, drug (not a big drug abuse issue in China) and alcohol abuse. Been there, done that--had some hot babes start off like blazes, only to disappear cold, probably when a bigger, better fish in their opinion, came along.

Good to see you back, BCC-- the irrational,  flamatory nature of this place has lessened  and there are occasionally some good threads nowadays.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:26:48 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 10:52:15 AM »
There's been some posts here lately about basically being a 'sugar daddy' for some cute young babes just south of the US border in Mexico. 'Tuition Assistance'-- call it what you will, but various iterations, mostly in S American nations, aren't new either. 

A little on-line interaction is one thing, but I think when you factor in distance and try to apply the method in Asia, Eastern Europe, and/or former USSR nations, the travel costs, just for starters, then maintainance VS in person time,  make it less attractive. "Much coin" is relative to each individual's income and willingness to spend given their likely expectations. If going, long travel times acc. to locale. I was sweet on a babe from Kazakhstan,  and it was a two day trip.

But Chinese women, as well as Eastern European and former USSR nation's, still leave me wary. China's improved a little. I have just generally found them in the east a bit too fickle, cold and calculating. Smart yes, but with edginess, that often comes from present and past effects of communism, tough socio-economic conditions, guys who treat women there badly and a lot of male/female social dysfunction, crime, drug (not a big drug abuse issue in China) and alcohol abuse. Been there, done that--had some hot babes start off like blazes, only to disappear cold, probably when a bigger, better fish in their opinion, came along.

Good to see you back, BCC-- the irrational,  flamatory nature of this place has lessened  and there are occasionally some good threads nowadays.

Yea I remember posting something completely insane just to get mods to be mods around here. If this place is about travelers for travelers more like it was in the beginning that's just great.

I just wanted guys in between trips to know that this sugar craze is something they can take advantage of. I know a guy that got no response from a younger american girl on a dating site. He found her on the seeking site and she was super nice.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 10:52:15 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 10:37:54 AM »

I just wanted guys in between trips to know that this sugar craze is something they can take advantage of. I know a guy that got no response from a younger american girl on a dating site. He found her on the seeking site and she was super nice.

Why only in between trips.

I know a lot of guys that are having a great time with women they met on www.seekingarrangement.com and tinder while in Colombia.

I know a guy that setup a long term live in relationship with a hot Paisa that he met on Colombian Cupid. But there is a lot of fishing around on CC if you are looking for a live in type relationship. On the seekingarrangement site almost all women are open to that kind of arrangement.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 03:31:44 PM »
Most important thing is honesty. I wonder if you can find a truly hones.persom on these sites.

And "true love"..well.forget that one...if it reallly5 exists

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »
Most important thing is honesty. I wonder if you can find a truly hones.persom on these sites.

And "true love"..well.forget that one...if it reallly5 exists

Sounds like the scenario's simpler, more transparent than most dating sites. Narrower focus probably leads to more honesty, as you're obviously expected to pay for their company, with just the exent of 'benefits' to be determined.

At least the great facade is opened up.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 03:07:10 PM »
Sounds like the scenario's simpler, more transparent than most dating sites. Narrower focus probably leads to more honesty, as you're obviously expected to pay for their company, with just the exent of 'benefits' to be determined.

At least the great facade is opened up.

Thst part is honest..but these types of arrangements can soon lead to.manipulation.She promises sex 3 times a week for such and such..only ends up.once a month and she demands a lot more..and sleeps around with a bunch of other guys

No.matter how you want to dice it, label it whatever, a ho is still a ho

Offline Calipro

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 08:02:04 PM »
Thst part is honest..but these types of arrangements can soon lead to.manipulation.She promises sex 3 times a week for such and such..only ends up.once a month and she demands a lot more..and sleeps around with a bunch of other guys

Who promises sex? jajaja
Who even discusses sex when they live with someone. You just do it and you do it when ever you like.
For God's sake you live in Colombia and you still have women controlling you?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 08:28:57 PM »

At least it's not that schmaltzty bullsh!t like on the cupid, match com , e haram sites, where you mark vague, antiquated crap like looking for  'pen pal', 'friend' , 'marriage etc.

But I have to admit you're right. Namely, regardless of how you set people up to meet, as long as cats scratch and dogs bite, men and women will play each other, working angles, change, cheat and lie and most women will expect more and more as time goes by, maybe giving less in return.

It's peanuts for platinum in our case, but if I didn't get my wife something, (and typically more than a card) for Valentine's Day, our Anniversary and Birthday,  I'd  be in for some seriously cold vibes. Not that aside from Christmas, do the women feel they need to spring for much for anniversaries or Valentine's day. But to my annoyance,  my wife INSISTS on making a huge deal out of my, out of any family member's B Day. She even remembers all my friends and family's b days for me.

No matter how much I tell my wife to low key my birthday,  she slyly pulls it off, planning it like it's fecking D Day. I swear, there could be an 8.0 earthquake and a cat.5 hurricaine on a Sunday, and she'd find a damn cake, candles and card. Seriously.

But that-- holiday gifts, are all pretty accepted, charted territory,  male- female wise. It's just different, a gawd awful burn, when you date or dare say marry a woman, thinking she's humble and unmaterialistic (like they often claim)and then all too often she turns into a different animal, a cold, conniving gold digger, less interested in you and more interested in what you can buy, give her materially.

And the older style match sites leave a lot more room for the wiley women to run their games than these newer 'sugar daddy' sites, where at least the guy knows up front there's an angle, a 'pay to stay, more to play' angle involved...

But hell, in the end, like Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead (saw them many times) sang:
The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:34:23 PM by robert angel »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 08:38:21 PM »

Who promises sex? jajaja
Who even discusses sex when they live with someone. You just do it and you do it when ever you like.

If you're married or even if not, but living with a woman and have children, you're for sure gonna find out ho w that changes things....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 10:14:33 PM »
If you're married or even if not, but living with a woman and have children, you're for sure gonna find out ho w that changes things....

That is a much different scenario than having a live in girlfriend that you met on seeking arrangement. Or even if it is a live in girlfriend that you met by some other means.

I mean if you are in a relationship and your girlfriend isn't meeting your physical needs...isn't that pretty much the definition of the end.

Who in their right mind lives with a chick that doesn't put out and sees other guys. LMFAO
Even if you aren't paying for it out right.

Only Expat can dream up these pathetic scenarios. Or maybe they aren't dreams but rather is his personal reality.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:31:29 PM by Calipro »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 02:00:30 AM »
All I am saying is to look at those sites between trips and to just get that the male is the prize feeling while you are in the states. Im obviously not suggesting getting serious with women doing this. If tinder was around 10 years ago I could have killed it. But if you are middle aged and want college chicks that's how you do it in the usa these days.

Offline ignorante

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »
  Hasn't for me . . .

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 10:45:39 AM »
  Hasn't for me . . .

How are you pulling that off, if I may ask?
Have kids? If so, tied up in the basement?
Big split bedroom house, with a nanny? LOL

My 1st marriage, we did ourselves in. Between us working opposite shifts full time, we we're heavily involved with their  schools. Then, we did Boy Scouts, swimming lessons, music lessons, chess tournaments, easily half a dozen different seasonal sports,  Taekwondo....

Took tons of trips, from Asia to Alaska, Key West to Canada, all the national parks, so much more.

Typically winter, a few weeks in Key West, relaxing at home, but also scuba, snorkling, deep sea fishing, then summer time, if nothing else, Michigan's Great Lakes.

Honestly, there was a whole lot of fun, but a lot of logistics and eventually there was nothing left for 'us'-- it was about the kids and trying to get enough rest.

Looking back, I wish we all had more 'down time' and in a world where if the kids aren't actively doing something with their family, they're often addicted to video games, I think 'boredom' is desirable sometimes and is highly under rated.

Everybody thought we had it all, life on a string, but unbeknownst, behind the scenes, our tank had run out of gas.

Probably the traveling was the best education for our kids. Despite our split, they've grown up very well, worldly, well educated and sophisticated, yet humble and down to earth.

But  for a while, for my ex and I, there wasn't a lot of time for sex. I think if you asked most couples, most counselors, they'd agree that marriage and kids typically puts a damper on sex life compared to before marriage.

I guess you're one of the lucky few who are different, no surprise there, as our post, counterposts tend to be at odds, which is all good, as different perspectives and opinions are probably what this site needs.

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 11:11:24 AM »
How are you pulling that off, if I may ask?
Have kids? If so, tied up in the basement?
Big split bedroom house, with a nanny? LOL

My 1st marriage, we did ourselves in. Between us working opposite shifts full time, we we're heavily involved with their  schools. Then, we did Boy Scouts, swimming lessons, music lessons, chess tournaments, easily half a dozen different seasonal sports,  Taekwondo....

Took tons of trips, from Asia to Alaska, Key West to Canada, all the national parks, so much more.

Typically winter, a few weeks in Key West, relaxing at home, but also scuba, snorkling, deep sea fishing, then summer time, if nothing else, Michigan's Great Lakes.

Honestly, there was a whole lot of fun, but a lot of logistics and eventually there was nothing left for 'us'-- it was about the kids and trying to get enough rest.

Looking back, I wish we all had more 'down time' and in a world where if the kids aren't actively doing something with their family, they're often addicted to video games, I think 'boredom' is desirable sometimes and is highly under rated.

Everybody thought we had it all, life on a string, but unbeknownst, behind the scenes, our tank had run out of gas.

Probably the traveling was the best education for our kids. Despite our split, they've grown up very well, worldly, well educated and sophisticated, yet humble and down to earth.

But  for a while, for my ex and I, there wasn't a lot of time for sex. I think if you asked most couples, most counselors, they'd agree that marriage and kids typically puts a damper on sex life compared to before marriage.

I guess you're one of the lucky few who are different, no surprise there, as our post, counterposts tend to be at odds, which is all good, as different perspectives and opinions are probably what this site needs.
Kids do put a damper on intimacy. I think in the case of Colombianas, though, generally speaking they have voracious sexual appetites...

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 12:49:54 PM »

Why only in between trips.

I know a lot of guys that are having a great time with women they met on www.seekingarrangement.com and tinder while in Colombia.

I know a guy that setup a long term live in relationship with a hot Paisa that he met on Colombian Cupid. But there is a lot of fishing around on CC if you are looking for a live in type relationship. On the seekingarrangement site almost all women are open to that kind of arrangement.

I am sure that is much cheaper in Colombia.

Just looked at the seekingarrangment site for the first time.

In their profiles the women can select their desired "Lifestyle" range...in essence her desired support level.

From Low to High it goes like this:

Negotiable: No set expectation
Minimal: Up to $1,000 per month
Practical: $1,000 to $3,000 per month
Moderate: $3,000 to $5,000 per month
Substantial: Up to $10,000 per month
High: More than $10,000 per month

And I recently had an attractive 29 year old local Latina interested in dating me with no money changing hands...just a legit relationship as far as I could tell. She gave me plenty of chances but I didn't bite. I need to have my head examined.

Nothing against that site or anyone finding what they want...but it only drives home how fleeting and rare genuine attraction is.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:42:04 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 02:27:12 PM »
That "minimum" (close to 3 million pesos) would be pretty high end for a barrio girl from strata 1 or 2. Of course if she snags the right gringo she might get five million or more.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:32:44 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 06:16:58 PM »
That "minimum" (close to 3 million pesos) would be pretty high end for a barrio girl from strata 1 or 2. Of course if she snags the right gringo she might get five million or more.
The average Colombian  makes 800 mil pesos monthly so that's alot....

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 07:06:18 AM »

That is a much different scenario than having a live in girlfriend that you met on seeking arrangement. Or even if it is a live in girlfriend that you met by some other means.

I mean if you are in a relationship and your girlfriend isn't meeting your physical needs...isn't that pretty much the definition of the end.

Who in their right mind lives with a chick that doesn't put out and sees other guys. LMFAO
Even if you aren't paying for it out right.

Only Expat can dream up these pathetic scenarios. Or maybe they aren't dreams but rather is his personal reality.

If anybody thinks that a girl you have to.pay ..up front..to be with you is gonna be faithful to you..they gotta be on some kind of drugs.

These type of girls just arent the "faithful" type..

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 08:30:25 AM »
this reminds me of a wedding i went to last night.  havent been to one in years since for the most part,  colombians dont get married anymore, only gringos to much younger girls lol and soon divorced

but back to the subject, as calipro stated many times, '" why there men get controlled by colombian women, when their are so many available, its incredible," which is true

but the reason so many women here are available, is because nobody here  for the most part, stays in a relationship for more than a few months. i know very few women under 30 who have been in a relationship longer than 5 months. most last between 2 to 3 months.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 10:53:30 AM »
If anybody thinks that a girl you have to.pay ..up front..to be with you is gonna be faithful to you..they gotta be on some kind of drugs.

I think guys that are worried about their chicks messing around
Should use the same tactics on them that they use on us

Ever notice how your chick often times wants to have sex right when you are ready to walk out the door

Well you should bang them hard before they leave  the house as well
Be a little brutal so her pussy is a little sore before she goes out jajaja

Maybe it won’t stop her but their will certainly be less incentive

A friend of mine asked me once if I thought my girlfriend was faithful
And i told him I don’t know for sure
I guess that depends on how many times a day she likes to have sex
Because I’m tapping that thing about three times a day jajaja

The thing is when you live with someone and nether of you work
Just exactly is it that she could even cheat on you even if she wanted to

That is why most women that agree to live with you usually like having sex with you

Well that has been my experience anyway

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:56:00 AM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2018, 02:53:22 PM »

Once a woman " plays for pay" even ONCE,  it changes her brain forever. Where sex was once an act of passion and pleasure, even the occasional free, promiscuous 'quickie'---forever after, it's also now a "commodity". Thereafter when things get rough, when money gets tight or she just wants something real pricey, the realization that she can sell her hot sex for cold hard cash, will forever be an option hard wired into her whorable mind.

That's why I used to grit my teeth seeing guys, some of them decent looking fellows with a lot going for their future, a lot of honorably serving military, taking up with whores, 'bar girls' who sell 'short time' and 'long time' and these guys think they're gonna marry them and 'all that' is somehow gonna change.

It's not really drugs or alcohol--they're blinded by beauty and pussy....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »
Once a woman " plays for pay" even ONCE,  it changes her brain forever. Where sex was once an act of passion and pleasure, even the occasional free, promiscuous 'quickie'---forever after, it's also now a "commodity". Thereafter when things get rough, when money gets tight or she just wants something real pricey, the realization that she can sell her hot sex for cold hard cash, will forever be an option hard wired into her whorable mind.

That's why I used to grit my teeth seeing guys, some of them decent looking fellows with a lot going for their future, a lot of honorably serving military, taking up with whores, 'bar girls' who sell 'short time' and 'long time' and these guys think they're gonna marry them and 'all that' is somehow gonna change.

Probably some truth to all that but it is a moot point

Very little reason for a guy to get married in Colombia and absolutely no reason to get married in the states

When you are renting it is very easy to move if you  don’t like where you are living

I just think it is funny that some guys put it out there that it is some how possible to pay a chick to live with you and still some how have problems getting laid jajajaj

I see much bigger problems for our society than guys just not being interested in marriage
We you have a lot of men that just aren’t respected the way they were in the past
You start to see where men no longer want to put their lives no the line for women and children that they don’t know

That what I believe might be part of the reason those cops on Florida didnt go into the school to confront the shooter
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:41:43 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2018, 03:39:52 PM »

Man I could write a book based on this post involving just my experiences in Brazil with guys falling for hookers. VERY WELL SAID!!!!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »

Man I could write a book based on this post involving just my experiences in Brazil with guys falling for hookers. VERY WELL SAID!!!!

I know one guy in Medellin that has lived with his live in hooker so long she could easily claim to be his common law wife

It’s a good thing he owns very little in Colombia

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864