It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: How to Meet Colombian Older than me  (Read 10036 times)

Offline yayayi

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
How to Meet Colombian Older than me
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »
Hi,
I'm french so sorry for my English

I am a 23 year old male and I'm attracted mainly by women 30 to 45 years.
In France it is very difficult to find women of this age who is interested in me. :( 
Since I am small I am very attracted to Latin american culture and as I also speak a little Spanish. I thought why not get the woman of my dreams in Colombia :-* 

So I am speaking to those who know the mentality of Colombian women. Think I can find my happiness out there?

thank you  ;)

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
Re: How to Meet Colombian Older than me
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:40:53 AM »
So you prefer older women?

That's kinda rare here in PL.

Offline yayayi

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
Yes I prefer older women.
I know that I am against a common but think it will be a problem with the mentality of Latin woman?
Have you ever seen such a case?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »

Offline gyounger

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 05:25:16 PM »
I know that I am against a common but think it will be a problem with the mentality of Latin woman?

Well, this is a broad generalization but some (not all) Latinas believe younger guys are immature and they see older men as more serious and have more stability in their lives.

Good luck with your search.

Offline DRGUY1

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »

It's is quite normal now here in the states to see women out with much younger men…10+ years

I think if your mature, sincere and not a "boy" in their eyes, you'll have no problem looking of an older woman in LA.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:33:46 PM »

It's is quite normal now here in the states to see women out with much younger men…10+ years

I think if your mature, sincere and not a "boy" in their eyes, you'll have no problem looking of an older woman in LA.

I was married once before my current marriage--and like my current marriage, it was (is)for a pretty long time. Anyways, my first wife was a bit (not a lot) older than me and it didn't cause any problems. We even had our kids a bit later than most couples do.

Women often reach their sexual peak at a later age than guys do and then often maintain their sexual prowness to a later age than the guys--something to think about. An attractive older woman, who knows what she wants and how to grab a man's 'attention' towards that regard, is something not to be taken lightly!

Sure, a fit young lass often catches my eye, but an attractive, fit, somewhat older woman, who takes care of herself and exudes confidence, catches my eye and stimulates my mind as well!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 10:17:55 PM »
Go to Canada if you want CougaRs..but if you insist on going to Colombia..make sure you bath daily  and wear deoderant..you Frenchman are notorious in Colombia for having "Chucha"..not saying your like that..but just in case..
Hi,
I'm french so sorry for my English

I am a 23 year old male and I'm attracted mainly by women 30 to 45 years.
In France it is very difficult to find women of this age who is interested in me. :( 
Since I am small I am very attracted to Latin american culture and as I also speak a little Spanish. I thought why not get the woman of my dreams in Colombia :-* 

So I am speaking to those who know the mentality of Colombian women. Think I can find my happiness out there?

thank you  ;)

Offline JasonA

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »
Go to Canada if you want CougaRs..but if you insist on going to Colombia..make sure you bath daily  and wear deoderant..you Frenchman are notorious in Colombia for having "Chucha"..not saying your like that..but just in case..

Now that was funny!  ;D

Offline yayayi

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 05:04:40 AM »

Thank you for your advice but worry I wash every day, it is only a legend.

I live in France so I do not see how I could meet women in Canada.
That is why I think of colombia and therefore go through an agency.

Offline yayayi

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 05:07:02 AM »

for you it is easier to find the woman I'm looking in LA than in Colombia? it is a question of culture?

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »
Sorry- I realized afterwards I probably "crosssed the line" with my comment. I guess the comments apply to foreigneres in general , espescially young backpackers hanging around on the beach. I should never have singled out French people. I hope I didnt offend you.
The Latinas are very , very cognizant of these things.they bathe 2or 3 times a day and like men who wear cologne (just enough), are well groomed , remove all the hair from their body,and dressed well, get manicures, pedicures, etc.. We all have to be careful of our personal grooing around them.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 09:05:07 AM »
But then, you can be a long bearded 80 year  hairy hill billy, straight out of the back woods of Tennessee, who hasnt bathed for a week, wearing bermuda shorts and a Hawaian Shirt, Tivas with white Knee-Socks, not a word of Spanish, if you by them a cell phone and a few ham-sandwiches, you'll be "in Like Flynn" with the Chicas...an instant "Rock Star"..

Sorry- I realized afterwards I probably "crosssed the line" with my comment. I guess the comments apply to foreigneres in general , espescially young backpackers hanging around on the beach. I should never have singled out French people. I hope I didnt offend you.
The Latinas are very , very cognizant of these things.they bathe 2or 3 times a day and like men who wear cologne (just enough), are well groomed , remove all the hair from their body,and dressed well, get manicures, pedicures, etc.. We all have to be careful of our personal grooing around them.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »
It all depends on the woman, some will like younger guys, others not so much. I don't know about Colombia, but I met a woman in Peru who was around 35 years old whose boyfriend was a 20 year old "chibolo" (Peruvian slang for teenager/young guy) so it does happen.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 08:00:20 AM »
If you like women in that age group then I suggest you date them and wait until you are older to settle down. Because when you are in your 30s your opinion might change and instead of dating grandma you might want a woman your own age.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 08:22:25 AM »
While dating an older woman is increasingly common overall and certainly more common and acceptable in the USA today, I'd daresay it's more unusual abroad. I've heard around here that the women who are looking for a serious relationship are just afraid the younger guys aren't settled enough and that they're looking for stability with a guy who's gotten past the 'wild years'.

Not saying it can't happen, because it does, but you may have to present yourself in a certain way to convince them.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 09:11:36 AM »
Actually, from a totally practical aspect, if you believe in"Until Death Do us part" it's more logical, since women normally live  5 years longer than men.So a woman 2-5 years older, is no big deal, espescialy if your a young pup.
While dating an older woman is increasingly common overall and certainly more common and acceptable in the USA today, I'd daresay it's more unusual abroad. I've heard around here that the women who are looking for a serious relationship are just afraid the younger guys aren't settled enough and that they're looking for stability with a guy who's gotten past the 'wild years'.

Not saying it can't happen, because it does, but you may have to present yourself in a certain way to convince them.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 09:13:33 AM »
If you just wanna play around youll find tonnes of women in that age group who will play around with a "toy Boy", no matter where you go

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 09:39:43 AM »
If you just wanna play around youll find tonnes of women in that age group who will play around with a "toy Boy", no matter where you go

Same in the Philippines. Tons of older women looking to hook up with a guy who's a 'different flavor' than the locals--some who just want to try it for once in their lives. Heck, there's a lot of young women like that too! That's just one reason why I think less and less of living there long term--the women would be coming onto me, practically helping me undress--not good for a married guy!

In Colombia or the Philippines for a single guy, sorting the casual from the serious, long term prospect candidates is the trick--but there are a lot of women of all ages, especially ones who've been in relationships with the local 'bad dog guys' and now are  looking for a foreigner, younger or older, who'll treat them better.

Do your homework as best you can before heading over there, so you don't waste a lot of time on women outside your real interests. The difficult part is that typically the very best girls won't fancy you coming for 2 or 3 weeks and then disappearing and reappearing. They like that about as much as a case of herpes.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 09:59:44 AM »
Same in the Philippines. Tons of older women looking to hook up with a guy who's a 'different flavor' than the locals--some who just want to try it for once in their lives. Heck, there's a lot of young women like that too! That's just one reason why I think less and less of living there long term--the women would be coming onto me, practically helping me undress--not good for a married guy!

I have heard that the Philippines is the easiest place in the world for a white guy to get laid, don't know if that is true. In Peru a gringo gets extra attention from women, but it isn't that extreme. Women won't really throw themselves at you just because you are white, although you will get lots of curious stares, especially if you go out to the discos.

Offline yayayi

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 10:16:43 AM »
It all depends on the woman, some will like younger guys, others not so much. I don't know about Colombia, but I met a woman in Peru who was around 35 years old whose boyfriend was a 20 year old "chibolo" (Peruvian slang for teenager/young guy) so it does happen.

That is exactly what kind of relationship I'm looking for and have the best chance I intend to test several countries such as Colombia, Peru, Cuba and Brazil
But for now the only reliable agency that allows me to find older women are agencies in Colombia such as Latin introduction Barranquilla or Cupid Manizales

For other countries I do not find agency and I do not know how to do it

Offline Gavan

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
That is exactly what kind of relationship I'm looking for and have the best chance I intend to test several countries such as Colombia, Peru, Cuba and Brazil
But for now the only reliable agency that allows me to find older women are agencies in Colombia such as Latin introduction Barranquilla or Cupid Manizales

I think there are agencies in Peru as well, but they are not as common as in Colombia. You can also use dating sites like www.latinamericancupid.com (I met my Peruvian ex on that site).

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 10:43:38 AM »
I have heard that the Philippines is the easiest place in the world for a white guy to get laid, don't know if that is true. In Peru a gringo gets extra attention from women, but it isn't that extreme. Women won't really throw themselves at you just because you are white, although you will get lots of curious stares, especially if you go out to the discos.

In the Philippines, it's not just the girls that want the guys, get a load of this and tell me if you wouldn't be fooled. They say the prettiest women there are actually some of the guys....

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/2777122?searchposition=6&searchtotal=1115

Offline Gavan

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 10:55:26 AM »
Wait..that is a guy??? LOL!  :o :o :o
I guess you have to be really careful in the Philippines then (unless you like that sort of thing LOL!)  ;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 10:55:26 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 11:39:15 AM »
Wait..that is a guy??? LOL!  :o :o :o
I guess you have to be really careful in the Philippines then (unless you like that sort of thing LOL!)  ;D

Yes--and that one never even had surgery, or so it says. 5'7 tall, 110 pounds and attributes it all to taking female hormones. And it's probably true. So imagine the ones post surgery--and there's a LOT of them over there....

We had a guy here--actually a friend of ours, who got taken by a shemale who wasn't open and honest like this one. He drove five hours to the Atlanta airport to wait for her flight, roses in hand, having fixed up his house, bought special foods--the whole nine yards. He waited almost three days. The he-she pocketed the money and left him burned.

You have to look VERY close before committing!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
Cuban women will take anyone.. no matter what age..even if you look like elefant man. Dont even need a Ham Sandwich.. a crust of bread will do..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864