It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Newbie here. Planning on going to International Introductions "A Romance Tour"..  (Read 19571 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Make sure you check out thier facebook ptofiles

This chick has one photo that says having a good time with my sugar and another photo with her true love jajaja
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:40:10 AM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10

This chick has one photo that says having a good time with my sugar and another photo with her true love jajaja

One for the money and one for the honey.
This one was just dumb enough to leave herself open enough to being caught.

I'm pretty sure most are smarter than that. Given time, such behavior (which never goes away) is caught, but if you've invested months, even years before catching on, it really sucks.

Something to think about if you think you've found 'the one' and you go months at a time, working your 9 to 5 in your country between physical visitations, while she does her 'thing/s' back in her country.

Do you think that this is common, the norm or unusual?

F. that old saying: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" ---Safer to assume that:

"Absence makes the heart go WANDER"

The tattoos alone would keep me away!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
How good is "Google Translate " using a smart phone?

A while back I recall it being slow, clunky, not that accurate, certainly lacking the ability to grasp the nuances certain word combinations are meant to convey.

Is it even good in a pinch? I cringe just imagining me in some mildly noisy restaurant, fiddling with my damn phone, trying to converse at a decent speed, instead of making eye contact and putting my hands to better use...

Planet-Love.com

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
How good is "Google Translate " using a smart phone?

A while back I recall it being slow, clunky, not that accurate, certainly lacking the ability to grasp the nuances certain word combinations are meant to convey.

Is it even good in a pinch? I cringe just imagining me in some mildly noisy restaurant, fiddling with my damn phone, trying to converse at a decent speed, instead of making eye contact and putting my hands to better use...

It gets the job done for simple request like telling a taxi driver where you need to go or ordering food at a restaurant, but for common parlance I wouldn’t bother. There are too many little quirks between Spanish (especially Costeño) and English where something we say or write one way gets completely misunderstood on their end. I can think of 50 examples off the top of my head. In Spanish you don’t wear clothes, you carry them. Same idea is applied to someone taking you somewhere in a car or truck. You’re being carried. You don’t “like” something in Spanish. It pleases you. The term “tener que” means “have to,” but in Colombia it’s much more common for natives to use tocarse, which literally means to it touches. There’s a verb in Spanish for “to drink,” but Colombians most often use “tomar,” which literally means “to take.”

After learning Portuguese I hired a speech coach because the accent in Rio involves a lot of gutural, throat and nasal sounds native English speakers have a VERY hard time with. I will never forget her telling me that there are three levels of fluency when learning a foreign language. A language becoming natural, where it second nature and you’re not translating in your own head is just the first step. After that is being able to listen to the language, in the majority of accents and dialects and still understand a person. If you teach a native Spanish speaker American English, they will understand you, but would be completely clueless with someone from Jamaica for example. That level of fluency takes more time and a lot of interaction with native speakers.

The third and most difficult level of fluency is understanding intent. All languages have their own little nuances that only native speakers are familiar with. Just because you understand the words doesn’t mean you understand the message. This level has a lot to do with nonverbal cues like hand gestures and facial expressions. And again, it takes years of immersion to achieve.

I say all that to say this: after 11 years of listening to Costeño Spanish, I’m still on level 1. Google Translate? Fuhgettaboutit!!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 02:16:09 PM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

I'm pretty sure most are smarter than that. Given time, such behavior (which never goes away) is caught, but if you've invested months, even years before catching on, it really sucks.

Something to think about if you think you've found 'the one' and you go months at a time, working your 9 to 5 in your country between physical visitations, while she does her 'thing/s' back in her country.

F. that old saying: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" ---Safer to assume that:

I think ot is unudual to find one that will put her lover and suger daddy on the same facebook page. She is obviously open and I guess you could say honest about what she is doing

I think most Colombian women look at the whole package when it comes to men ...looks...money ....and commitment.
Whit looks coming in second or last

Almost never will you see and extremely attractive woman here with a guy that is as good looking as she is pretty

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Almost never will you see and extremely attractive woman here with a guy that is as good looking as she is pretty

OMG someone should print this on a gotdamn T-Shirt. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything on this board about Colombianas that’s more universally true. As a matter of fact, the prettier girls are the more unrealistic the couple seems. I follow quite a few Colombian Models on Instagram and those over 25 all date older guys and they have no issues showing them off. The girls that are a little younger sometimes have really good looking boyfriends, but it’s a different guy every couple of months.

It’s something I kind of respect about them though. They have bad experiences with certain types of men, then rather than bitch and whine about it and say all men are the same (what so many American Women do) they start going for the complete opposite.

Offline Oiga!

• Trips: Resident

Speaking of appearance discrepancy here we have El Lobo who ran a brutal "oficina" (murder for hire) in Cali and the model who was his girlfriend. The second photo taken before she was found dead in a roadside ditch on the road to Palmira. He had speak through a hole in his neck having been shot once.

Offline Elexpatriado

I guess some Colombians whether 19 or 60 dont care much if they are Cucks!!

Most girls at least have the sense to put themselves sola in facebook. I guess she doesnt care and neither do either of the guys.

Maybe they are fathers and son.That wiuld make them Eskimo brothers and fathers and son. Sounds incestuos.

Offline Elexpatriado

A lot of Colombians dont care. Especially in the case of a young poor barrio boy. Aa a mattter of fact, he could be almost like her pimp.More money for him.
Remember this hot looking Colombiana in the lobby of my apartment couple years back with a short wimpy looking guy next to her.

I asked the vigilante who she was."A prepago" he said. I asked who the guy was  her gay friend? "Nope, her husband".

In regards to lng distance reations, Comombians have a saying:

"Relacion de lejos es feliz para cuatro"
Or "Relacion de lejos es una relacion de pendejos"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:52:12 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

I guess some Colombians whether 19 or 60 dont care much if they are Cucks!!

I guess they find it hard to complain when they are gerting laid everyday.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
As the newbie who started this thread (read 664 times--maybe the guy dropped out after 9 little posts) was supposedly considering both Colombia and the Philippines, he and readers in general should know single mothers do not fare well in either place.

No guy there wants to have anything serious to do with a woman who had a child by some other guy. Hell, a lot don't want anything to do with kids they fathered, never mind a 'package deal.'

But a single woman with child is pretty much an 'untouchable' to local guys, who for sure aren't bringing them home to 'meet the family.'

A gringo/kano comes in with a different mindset and there are some really hot looking women w kids he can easily snag.

Some are probably decent women,  most have problems, but that untouchable stigma affects them for the rest of their lives.

Used to be that city or province, educated or not, single mothers aged 18 to 45 with children, routinely put "18 to 80 years old" to indicate what age range they'd happily accept. With time they're increasingly targeting foreigners much closer to their age.

Also the girls/women, especially those from outside the big cities, now instead of eating local crops, eat a lot of fat laden western style fast food, like KFC,  Krispy Kreme etc. Seems there's a lot less fit females around than there were 10 years ago--and a lot are chubby by age 20.

Sounds pretty sick, but you're basically going after their society's scraps if you're considering most women who have kids out of wedlock overseas.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:43:16 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

As the newbie who started this thread (read 664 times--maybe the guy dropped out after 9 little posts) was supposedly considering both Colombia and the Philippines, he and readers in general should know single mothers do not fare well in either place.

No guy there wants to have anything serious to do with a woman who had a child by some other guy. Hell, a lot don't want anything to do with kids they fathered, never mind a 'package deal.'

But a single woman with child is pretty much an 'untouchable' to local guys, who for sure aren't bringing them home to 'meet the family.'

A gringo/kano comes in with a different mindset and there are some really hot looking women w kids he can easily snag.

Some are probably decent women,  most have problems, but that untouchable stigma affects them for the rest of their lives.

Used to be that city or province, educated or not, single mothers aged 18 to 45 with children, routinely put "18 to 80 years old" to indicate what age range they'd happily accept. With time they're increasingly targeting foreigners much closer to their age.

Also the girls/women, especially those from outside the big cities, now instead of eating local crops, eat a lot of fat laden western style fast food, like KFC,  Krispy Kreme etc. Seems there's a lot less fit females around than there were 10 years ago--and a lot are chubby by age 20.

Sounds pretty sick, but you're basically going after their society's scraps if you're considering most women who have kids out of wedlock overseas.

I don’t know what you are talking about.

The USA is MILF heaven....I can’t tell you how many guys I know in the US that are living with or married to a woman and taking care of children that aren’t his own.

And a lot of times while collecting child support from the biological father.

I have a friend that met a chick on plenty of fish....she had two children....on welfare and collecting child support. Well you guessed it. She told him that she was on the pill....what a lie.....he got her pregnant and now she has 3 guys on the hook for child support. Plus she gets welfare and now she has a boyfriend that is living with her.

She didn’t want my friend around .....the father of her last child so she said he threaten her and got a restraining order against him. But she tells him he can come over and visit his own son if he pays her 150 bucks. And he has done it. She is truly evil.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18

The USA is MILF heaven....I can’t tell you how many guys I know in the US that are living with or married to a woman and taking care of children that aren’t his own.

I have a friend that met a chick on plenty of fish....she had two children....on welfare and collecting child support. Well you guessed it. She told him that she was on the pill....what a lie.....he got her pregnant and now she has 3 guys on the hook for child support. Plus she gets welfare and now she has a boyfriend that is living with her.

She didn’t want my friend around .....the father of her last child so she said he threaten her and got a restraining order against him. But she tells him he can come over and visit his own son if he pays her 150 bucks. And he has done it. She is truly evil.

Maybe I was unclear, maybe you read too fast, misinterpreted--I dunno.

My primary subject in the above post is namely women overseas, their profiles and how things have changed therein.  Not women in the USA.

Between women getting fatter at a younger age, being able to exploit social media from a phone rather than just an internet cafe computer, the game has changed.

Doesn't sound like your friend found "milf heaven"--quite the contrary. Maybe you typed it too fast like I do and didn't notice it seems contradictory.

Again my post referred by far more to women abroad.

I see that whereas in the past women almost always chose a male mate who was the same age or a few years older, women --- increasingly fatter women increasingly want a guy their age or younger. Hopefully with more money too.

That said, I'd  venture a guess that most guys feel that most "milfs" in the USA are fatter than ever, they often are dysfunctional, damaged goods and that they feel entitled to better treatment than they deserve. Many act like it's a damn privilege for a guy to date them and that he damn well should pay.

You say:

"The USA is MILF heaven....I can’t tell you how many guys I know in the US that are living with or married to a woman and taking care of children that aren’t his own."

I don't see that. I don't see guys excited about marrying women with some other guy's kids--living with and caring for kids that aren't his own. Sure it happens, but it's not common and certainly not optimal for most guys.

I see guys who want to BANG those sexy hot milfs, 'hit and run'--at most maybe 'friends with benefits' but not many want to become husband and 'instant father' to a milf with some other guy's kids. I think you've said the same yourself in the past.

Noble? Yes, probably, but I think most guys see the really sexy milfs and again are more interested in banging them than they are interested in marrying them and assuming the expense, aggravation and time caring for some other guy's kids.

I mean come'on--I hit the mall or grocery store and see some sexy milf and a little voice in my head goes: "Hot damn, she looks GOOD for her age and I'll bet she's not only got experience, but she's likely got some moves that'd rock MY world." Hot flash in the frozen food isle, LOL----One time, "Motel No Tell" opportunity.

(Happens more in fresh produce and the international foods isle actually)

Yesterday I saw a HOT Colombiana (Medillin--I asked) at a thrift store, in line  behind me with her school age kid. There was a pretty little Italian 14K  white gold cross with brilliant cut VS2 grade inset diamonds--all on a 14K chain--new in box, with an insurance estimate from the fine jewelry store it was purchased for $1200. They were asking $125 and me being me, they said "For you--$100. It's very classy yet modest--just like my wife--I got it, saying (and this is worth a trillion dollars)

"Baby cakes--if you don't want it--maybe your Mom will--or we can save it as wedding gift when one of your sisters eventually gets married"

The only thing that makes her happier than receiving something nice is being able to share it with her family

My wife's very modest and I was worried that it might be too 'blingy'--so I asked the chica: "What do you think? --too much--too busy--too blingy?--my wife's petite--I should send her a pic, no?"--I even showed her my screen lock pic of my lovely wife on my phone as I took a pic....
She looked at me, fluttering her long lashes, grabbed my arm, squeezed it and said:

"I wish MY husband was like YOU"

And it wasn't just the diamonds--it was because I was thoughtful and kind. As if someone else was 'taking her for granted' and she wanted some 'spark' back in her young life in this (to her), foreign country. 

And like a shark senses blood in the water, I realized this hot babe in the yoga tights seemed a bit sad, and that when her kid was in school, her husband at work--basically from 8 to 4:00--she was game.

Lead us not to temptation--Hell, no need--I  do a good enough job myself obviously, but l am pretty damn sure I had her--that saying "Oh--that's too bad--why don't we grab lunch sometime?--just text me" and that the already real sparks could've gotten hotter.

But she was a milf and I don't need to fool around--even the Colombiana said "Ooohh she's gorgeous' and besides My wife never ever holds out on me.

"A man's GOT to know his limits"

Again, marrying a woman--even just living or even hitting up a woman who has kids in house from a previous relationship/s--it' may be noble--and it's probably what a few special guys would find rewarding, but it's far from the norm.

I changed my own mind about that subject. I was serious with a woman who had a son the same age as my youngest son--3rd grade. I figured it would work out--that they'd be 'brothers'--and he was a nice kid. But she had problems that TIME and a couple 11,000 mile ea way trips, that a lot of time and money later, made me said "NO."

I now realize it wasn't a good idea for me even if the woman had been right for me.

But that's just me.
We've seen countless posts here bemoaning how much worse dating in the USA has become, how by the time women get around age 30 the best ones are pretty much married off, the remainder, especially as they get older, feel increasingly empowered/entitled, yet act embittered.

So as a woman gets older, the problem often gets worse as they tend to paint the other sex increasingly worse and treat them accordingly.

Same dynamic seems to occur with some guys on this site who live in places abroad where guys have a much better 'hand to play' ---a lot more pretty, available younger and older women but yet they piss and moan about the sorry pool of women there.

Since I'm taking my post from it's original intention of referencing foreign women VS domestic, I'll now go so far as to say it's not just women abroad who are getting fatter and manipulative, but that right here in the USA, we're seeing increasingly the same.

Maybe you've never used a matching site in the USA, ie match.com, the dismal plenty of fish, iharmony etc.--- but most guys who have, would probably agree that especially on the sites, there's an unprecedented number of women who are damaged goods like the woman you described.

Yes it's changing abroad, with easy access to technology and as I said above, I think the % of healthy, shapely women is declining with dietary changes as they angle for younger guys with thicker wallets

Between the internet, the way guys and gals treat each other in increasingly sh!tty ways, the more available junk/fast food and lack of exercise making already lazy people, even more rotund, the 'dating pool' appears to need some strong chlorine.

I don't see it happening.

My wife's sister is on some dating sites --she's beautiful, fun, easy going, like my wife she's humble, God fearing--- yet never holds her faith over anyone's head. She's mid 20's, a top tier rank RN in cosmopolitan Dubai, working in the royal family's own hospital--they only hire the best nurses.

We monitor and guide her--unless you have a VPN, Dubai has all kinds of clunky internet blocks. Her profile is sooo inviting, with none of the bragging I just did--she's humble, simple and sweet. Guess what? Almost NO bites and those few who do bite are typically pervs.

There's always been games like that online but it's worse than ever.

But here and there, women--be it technology, diet or just not having or having lost their value system, it's getting worse

We live in a world today where we increasingly see girls/women casually 'playing ' multiple guys on line simultaneously, while they're  just getting fatter,  jaded 'monkey branching' and treating guys with less affection and respect--it's  not lessening.

I think most guys here would say "Me too!"

Damn, this was a long post--I am successfully procrastinating--putting off cutting the damn lawn!!!!

My wife keeps saying: "Let me pay for a lawn and garden service to do that, so you don't have to--it's too hot"--maybe she's right! Maybe next year....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 09:48:34 AM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

Offline Elexpatriado

Talk about the wrong side of the tracks...

Offline Elexpatriado

Maybe I was unclear, maybe you read too fast, misinterpreted--I dunno.

My primary subject in the above post is namely women overseas, their profiles and how things have changed therein.  Not women in the USA.

Between women getting fatter at a younger age, being able to exploit social media from a phone rather than just an internet cafe computer, the game has changed.

Doesn't sound like your friend found "milf heaven"--quite the contrary. Maybe you typed it too fast like I do and didn't notice it seems contradictory.

Again my post referred by far more to women abroad.

I see that whereas in the past women almost always chose a male mate who was the same age or a few years older, women --- increasingly fatter women increasingly want a guy their age or younger. Hopefully with more money too.

That said, I'd  venture a guess that most guys feel that most "milfs" in the USA are fatter than ever, they often are dysfunctional, damaged goods and that they feel entitled to better treatment than they deserve. Many act like it's a damn privilege for a guy to date them and that he damn well should pay.

You say:

"The USA is MILF heaven....I can’t tell you how many guys I know in the US that are living with or married to a woman and taking care of children that aren’t his own."

I don't see that. I don't see guys excited about marrying women with some other guy's kids--living with and caring for kids that aren't his own. Sure it happens, but it's not common and certainly not optimal for most guys.

I see guys who want to BANG those sexy hot milfs, 'hit and run'--at most maybe 'friends with benefits' but not many want to become husband and 'instant father' to a milf with some other guy's kids. I think you've said the same yourself in the past.

Noble? Yes, probably, but I think most guys see the really sexy milfs and again are more interested in banging them than they are interested in marrying them and assuming the expense, aggravation and time caring for some other guy's kids.

I mean come'on--I hit the mall or grocery store and see some sexy milf and a little voice in my head goes: "Hot damn, she looks GOOD for her age and I'll bet she's not only got experience, but she's likely got some moves that'd rock MY world." Hot flash in the frozen food isle, LOL----One time, "Motel No Tell" opportunity.

(Happens more in fresh produce and the international foods isle actually)

Yesterday I saw a HOT Colombiana (Medillin--I asked) at a thrift store, in line  behind me with her school age kid. There was a pretty little Italian 14K  white gold cross with brilliant cut VS2 grade inset diamonds--all on a 14K chain--new in box, with an insurance estimate from the fine jewelry store it was purchased for $1200. They were asking $125 and me being me, they said "For you--$100. It's very classy yet modest--just like my wife--I got it, saying (and this is worth a trillion dollars)

"Baby cakes--if you don't want it--maybe your Mom will--or we can save it as wedding gift when one of your sisters eventually gets married"

The only thing that makes her happier than receiving something nice is being able to share it with her family

My wife's very modest and I was worried that it might be too 'blingy'--so I asked the chica: "What do you think? --too much--too busy--too blingy?--my wife's petite--I should send her a pic, no?"--I even showed her my screen lock pic of my lovely wife on my phone as I took a pic....
She looked at me, fluttering her long lashes, grabbed my arm, squeezed it and said:

"I wish MY husband was like YOU"

And it wasn't just the diamonds--it was because I was thoughtful and kind. As if someone else was 'taking her for granted' and she wanted some 'spark' back in her young life in this (to her), foreign country. 

And like a shark senses blood in the water, I realized this hot babe in the yoga tights seemed a bit sad, and that when her kid was in school, her husband at work--basically from 8 to 4:00--she was game.

Lead us not to temptation--Hell, no need--I  do a good enough job myself obviously, but l am pretty damn sure I had her--that saying "Oh--that's too bad--why don't we grab lunch sometime?--just text me" and that the already real sparks could've gotten hotter.

But she was a milf and I don't need to fool around--even the Colombiana said "Ooohh she's gorgeous' and besides My wife never ever holds out on me.

"A man's GOT to know his limits"

Again, marrying a woman--even just living or even hitting up a woman who has kids in house from a previous relationship/s--it' may be noble--and it's probably what a few special guys would find rewarding, but it's far from the norm.

I changed my own mind about that subject. I was serious with a woman who had a son the same age as my youngest son--3rd grade. I figured it would work out--that they'd be 'brothers'--and he was a nice kid. But she had problems that TIME and a couple 11,000 mile ea way trips, that a lot of time and money later, made me said "NO."

I now realize it wasn't a good idea for me even if the woman had been right for me.

But that's just me.
We've seen countless posts here bemoaning how much worse dating in the USA has become, how by the time women get around age 30 the best ones are pretty much married off, the remainder, especially as they get older, feel increasingly empowered/entitled, yet act embittered.

So as a woman gets older, the problem often gets worse as they tend to paint the other sex increasingly worse and treat them accordingly.

Same dynamic seems to occur with some guys on this site who live in places abroad where guys have a much better 'hand to play' ---a lot more pretty, available younger and older women but yet they piss and moan about the sorry pool of women there.

Since I'm taking my post from it's original intention of referencing foreign women VS domestic, I'll now go so far as to say it's not just women abroad who are getting fatter and manipulative, but that right here in the USA, we're seeing increasingly the same.

Maybe you've never used a matching site in the USA, ie match.com, the dismal plenty of fish, iharmony etc.--- but most guys who have, would probably agree that especially on the sites, there's an unprecedented number of women who are damaged goods like the woman you described.

Yes it's changing abroad, with easy access to technology and as I said above, I think the % of healthy, shapely women is declining with dietary changes as they angle for younger guys with thicker wallets

Between the internet, the way guys and gals treat each other in increasingly sh!tty ways, the more available junk/fast food and lack of exercise making already lazy people, even more rotund, the 'dating pool' appears to need some strong chlorine.

I don't see it happening.

My wife's sister is on some dating sites --she's beautiful, fun, easy going, like my wife she's humble, God fearing--- yet never holds her faith over anyone's head. She's mid 20's, a top tier rank RN in cosmopolitan Dubai, working in the royal family's own hospital--they only hire the best nurses.

We monitor and guide her--unless you have a VPN, Dubai has all kinds of clunky internet blocks. Her profile is sooo inviting, with none of the bragging I just did--she's humble, simple and sweet. Guess what? Almost NO bites and those few who do bite are typically pervs.

There's always been games like that online but it's worse than ever.

But here and there, women--be it technology, diet or just not having or having lost their value system, it's getting worse

We live in a world today where we increasingly see girls/women casually 'playing ' multiple guys on line simultaneously, while they're  just getting fatter,  jaded 'monkey branching' and treating guys with less affection and respect--it's  not lessening.

I think most guys here would say "Me too!"

Damn, this was a long post--I am successfully procrastinating--putting off cutting the damn lawn!!!!

My wife keeps saying: "Let me pay for a lawn and garden service to do that, so you don't have to--it's too hot"--maybe she's right! Maybe next year....

That was pretty close to your record I think Robert.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
That was pretty close to your record I think Robert.

Well, I did get the lawn and garden done---the outside looks great--despite brutal heat (that let up today)  we still have a lot of beautiful flowers in bloom. For late July in Georgia, that's no small feat.

I do the outside, she handles the inside--preparing fine cuisine, keeps our home tidy and 'homey.'

Right now she's squeezing milk from organic almonds she soaked for 12 hours. She's putting the almonds in the blender, will add honey and dates, blend it, then after squeezing it thru a cheesecloth bag (EZ) 'voila!'--I have the BEST non-dairy coffee creamer!!

She saves the almond pulp, using it as flour to bake the best banana bread, adding raisins and chocolate chips this week to go with my daily coffee.

Between that, & no longer eating a huge submarine sandwich every workday, I've lost 25-30 pounds over the last year.

She occasionally will pull some weeds and overgrowth from the flower beds, but although she was raised on a farm in an agricultural village, she was raised 1st to be a student and wife, attending private Catholic  schools.

Her 5 year Bachelors degrees in Computer Engineering covered both computer hardware and software. All credits were accepted in The USA.

She maintains my hardware very well indeed.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:45:18 PM by robert angel »

Offline Fosgate5

To the OP. If your serious about looking for a wife, potential wife or one night roll in the sack. Just be cautious of leaving yourself open for a scam or put yourself in an exposed position. Cover your bases, control the time, place and pace. Listen to that little voice called instinct that cautions you early on in meeting someone that something isnt right. Have a plan A hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst by having plan B.

Image result for plan b grenade

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
To the OP. If your serious about looking for a wife, potential wife or one night roll in the sack. Just be cautious of leaving yourself open for a scam or put yourself in an exposed position. Cover your bases, control the time, place and pace. Listen to that little voice called instinct that cautions you early on in meeting someone that something isnt right. Have a plan A hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst by having plan B.

Hey Fos---looks like the OP hasn't been back in about a week. Hopefully he's too busy learning Tagalog, Visayan and Spanish.

Our wives speak Visayan, which has a lot of Spanish in it, so they can understand how that language works fairly easily.

Meanwhile my Spanish is so bad that I can't even order of the Taco Bell menu......

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18

As much as we advise and try to coach them before and during  the process before they become legally entangled, it's almost futile.

Blinded by beauty, they fall into a trap and 999 out of a 1000 times, we never hear back about how they wish they'd been smarter.

As a group, we basically roll out the same advice. It's almost like we're doing it for each other as much as we are for the hapless rube, who acts like he's listening--at least until he can't bear to hear us squaring our real life experience and realities against the newbie's hope's.

The sucker can't stand it and storms off.

We might as well just cut n paste our advice posts, because online and especially once they're in some exotic location with a pocket full of dollars, they're blinded, dumbstruck by a pair of tits and ass.

Honeymoons never last.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:38:40 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
As much as we advise and try to coach them before and during  the process before they become legally entangled, it's almost futile.

Blinded by beauty, they fall into a trap and 999 out of a 1000 times, we never hear back about how they wish they'd been smarter.

As a group, we basically roll out the same advice. It's almost like we're doing it for each other as much as we are for the hapless rube, who acts like he's listening--at least until he can't bear to hear us squaring our real life experience and realities with the newbie's hope's.

We might as well just cut n paste our advice posts, because online and especially once they're in some exotic location with a pocket full of dollars, they're blinded, dumbstruck by a pair of tits and ass.

Honeymoons never last.
Lmao very true!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18

As a group, we basically roll out the same advice. It's almost like we're doing it for each other as much as we are for the hapless rube, who acts like he's listening--at least until he can't bear to hear us squaring our real life experience and realities against the newbie's hope's.

Honeymoons never last.

Yea----it almost seems that they DON'T want to hear it--that the babe and her profile on line are sooo much better and so naturally of course, so is she.

Let's not awaken them from their dream, however earnest they seem soliciting our advice!

So the guy's goes into it early on accepting unreality. So his conversational tactics are already going to be wrong from the git go.

Then in some exotic locale--the two of them acting totally out of character from their normal selves--being out and away 'on holiday'---- the flags still can't be seen thru the guy's rose colored glasses.

Blinded by tits, ass, sweet bright eyes on a pretty face unlike anything back home, that only says the things to him she's been schooled on.

She knows all too well just what to say, because he's already been an open book.

And wallet.

Two weeks after meeting in person--he's already getting K1 or K2  paperwork to file with USCIS!

Tell ya what fellows--this is a high stakes game that we're all playing, be it single or hitched----a bit of good old fashioned cynicism goes a LONG way on our respective battlefronts.

Tell me tell me Quando.....?

'Quando' lyrics: 

""I can't wait a minute more
Tell me Quando Quando Quando
That it's me alone that you adore...."""

Anybody here seen a picture close to this before?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:05:45 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

Yea----it almost seems that they DON'T want to hear it--that the babe and her profile on line are sooo much better and so naturally of course, so is she.

Let's not awaken them from their dream, however earnest they seem soliciting our advice!

So the guy's goes into it early on accepting unreality. So his conversational tactics are already going to be wrong from the git go.

Then in some exotic locale--the two of them acting totally out of character from their normal selves--being out and away 'on holiday'---- the flags still can't be seen thru the guy's rose colored glasses.

Blinded by tits, ass, sweet bright eyes on a pretty face unlike anything back home, that only says the things to him she's been schooled on.

She knows all too well just what to say, because he's already been an open book.

And wallet.

Two weeks after meeting in person--he's already getting K1 or K2  paperwork to file with USCIS!

Tell ya what fellows--this is a high stakes game that we're all playing, be it single or hitched----a bit of good old fashioned cynicism goes a LONG way on our respective battlefronts.

Tell me tell me Quando.....?

'Quando' lyrics: 

""I can't wait a minute more
Tell me Quando Quando Quando
That it's me alone that you adore...."""

Anybody here seen a picture close to this before?
Long live Latinsharpei's thread!It was epic because we all warned him and most guys would never own up to their mistakes like he did....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
Long live Latinsharpei's thread!It was epic because we all warned him and most guys would never own up to their mistakes like he did....

Amen....

Planet-Love.com

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18

His last post, 2014: http://www.planet-love.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=5005

"""""[size=78%]Robert[/size]When the most important things I hear or read is starting a business and plans of being a doctor ans I hear nothing about family.  That ends the deal with me.  Its great to be driven but I am not the beast she is gonna ride to her goals then kick me in the ass for a Porsche.   I have started to reflect in my past encounters.  I am a huge football guy and watched a ton of game film to get better.  I feel like this is my time in the film room.  Things I failed at beforeI was willing to commit on thier terms..  I forgot who all was dealt a hand in the poker matchI kept buying into the same excuse its a cultural difference.  Never accommodated to me.I was blinded by the birds and stars on the one and she was finding reasons to leave early and acting weird on dates.  I should have cut her lose and chose one of the other 2 that are now married.""""
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 08:11:42 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

His last post, 2014: http://www.planet-love.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=5005

"""""[size=78%]Robert[/size]When the most important things I hear or read is starting a business and plans of being a doctor ans I hear nothing about family.  That ends the deal with me.  Its great to be driven but I am not the beast she is gonna ride to her goals then kick me in the ass for a Porsche.   I have started to reflect in my past encounters.  I am a huge football guy and watched a ton of game film to get better.  I feel like this is my time in the film room.  Things I failed at beforeI was willing to commit on thier terms..  I forgot who all was dealt a hand in the poker matchI kept buying into the same excuse its a cultural difference.  Never accommodated to me.I was blinded by the birds and stars on the one and she was finding reasons to leave early and acting weird on dates.  I should have cut her lose and chose one of the other 2 that are now married.""""
Yep. Jaime even warned him but he accused of being haters for telling him to slow down...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467