It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: COLOMBIANAS AND THEIR REASONING JAJAJA  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
COLOMBIANAS AND THEIR REASONING JAJAJA
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:05:15 AM »
Hoy En la tarde persona que yo quiero mucho me dijo: "Tu novio es muy viejo para ti, no te da pena" a lo que respondí: En el pasado tuve un par de novios que son jóvenes y muy muy PAPASITOS, pero intelectualmente no tenían nada para ofrecer porque a su edad solo quieren experimentar, rumbear, hacer locuras, vivir libre y sinceramente esa es la etapa de mi vida que ya superé.
Amo mi novio y para mí es el más lindoy sexy.. Sin importar su edad, color o nivel social... lo admiro por su grandeza intelectual, espiritual, sus principios, valores y el infinito amor que me da día a día. Entonces, no me importa, no me da pena, no lo voy a cambiar por uno más joven y no me afecta en nada ese tipo de comentarios.
Vivo feliz, sin rencores y respetando al prójimo. Le aconsejo a usted amigo mío que está leyendo.. Si en algún momento ve mis fotos, comentarios, publicaciones y viene a escupir veneno en mi perfil a criticar, mejor piénselo dos veces, porque esa mala energía le atrae más obstáculos en su propia vida. No sea tan doble moral!
"Cada pensamiento, palabra y acto que sale de ti, regresará a ti doblemente"

POST HAS GOTTEN 35 LIKES AND ABOUT A DOZEN HEARTS ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:10:21 AM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
Re: COLOMBIANAS AND THEIR REASONING JAJAJA
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 05:25:20 AM »
Well theres old, then theres plain "Ugly"..

But good for him..

Guess I have some bad Karma for that..

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:06:42 AM »
Amo mi novio y para mí es el más lindoy sexy.. Sin importar su edad, color o nivel social... lo admiro por su grandeza intelectual, espiritual, sus principios, valores y el infinito amor que me da día a día.

;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:06:42 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 08:57:58 AM »
Set the bar pretty low when you are trying to surpass the intellectual and ethical level of your typical Colombiano.. ;D :D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:26:28 AM »
I often wonder what happened in the past to women like her. I see this chicks in with not just old but sometimes just plain unattractive guys.

I mean how many times does a chick have to get humped and dumped before she just flips the world off and says I'm going to get me the biggest most unattractive guy I can find.

She didn't have to put pictures of him on her facebook page and she certainly didn't have to defend him in public from a comment that a relative made to her in private.

But what still surprises me is the amount of likes these types of posts get from Colombianos in general.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »
I often wonder what happened in the past to women like her. I see this chicks in with not just old but sometimes just plain unattractive guys.

I mean how many times does a chick have to get humped and dumped before she just flips the world off and says I'm going to get me the biggest most unattractive guy I can find.

She didn't have to put pictures of him on her facebook page and she certainly didn't have to defend him in public from a comment that a relative made to her in private.

But what still surprises me is the amount of likes these types of posts get from Colombianos in general.

It is almost as if she took the worst ,most compromising, most unattractive pictures of him and posted them..

There are a few rare girls out there that have hearts of gold and are true gems.

I know a few examples.

Either that or just plain loca.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:49:41 AM »

I
There are a few rare girls out there that have hearts of gold and are true gems.

I know a few examples.

Either that or just plain loca.

Something else is going on here besides her having a heart of gold. jajaja

Here she is talking about the two young really good looking boyfriends she had in the past and how she wants to avoid that in the future. jajaja

En el pasado tuve un par de novios que son jóvenes y muy muy PAPASITOS, pero intelectualmente no tenían nada para ofrecer porque a su edad solo quieren experimentar, rumbear, hacer locuras, vivir libre y sinceramente esa es la etapa de mi vida que ya superé.

I like young  Colombianas that like [snip]ing gringos in their 50's but I try to avoid the ones that have sworn off young good looking guys altogether because they are usually damaged goods.

Seems to me those two young guys really did a number on her to drive her into the arms of an old fat gringo. jajaja

I can sympathize with her a bit.....When you spend a lot of time in Colombia and sleep with hot chicks day in and day out.....you find yourself looking for other qualities in a woman to separate her from the pack.....I rarely fall for the hottest chick I can get my hands on anymore.....but I still haven't  slept with an old fat woman just because she had a great personality either. LOL
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:14:48 AM by Calipro »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 01:53:20 PM »
Looks like nobody's bought her a set of tits yet.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 07:29:08 PM »
Hoy En la tarde persona que yo quiero mucho me dijo: "Tu novio es muy viejo para ti, no te da pena" a lo que respondí: En el pasado tuve un par de novios que son jóvenes y muy muy PAPASITOS, pero intelectualmente no tenían nada para ofrecer porque a su edad solo quieren experimentar, rumbear, hacer locuras, vivir libre y sinceramente esa es la etapa de mi vida que ya superé.
Amo mi novio y para mí es el más lindoy sexy.. Sin importar su edad, color o nivel social... lo admiro por su grandeza intelectual, espiritual, sus principios, valores y el infinito amor que me da día a día. Entonces, no me importa, no me da pena, no lo voy a cambiar por uno más joven y no me afecta en nada ese tipo de comentarios.
Vivo feliz, sin rencores y respetando al prójimo. Le aconsejo a usted amigo mío que está leyendo.. Si en algún momento ve mis fotos, comentarios, publicaciones y viene a escupir veneno en mi perfil a criticar, mejor piénselo dos veces, porque esa mala energía le atrae más obstáculos en su propia vida. No sea tan doble moral!
"Cada pensamiento, palabra y acto que sale de ti, regresará a ti doblemente"

POST HAS GOTTEN 35 LIKES AND ABOUT A DOZEN HEARTS ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE.
He's living the dream. Good for him.

Offline John W

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 10:52:46 PM »
It is amazing the type of women guys can pull when they live in country.  My wife is 17 years younger than me and that was about as far as I was willing to push the age difference with getting married and living in the US.  It is a completely different situation if you are willing to live in Colombia. 

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 11:51:23 PM »
It is amazing the type of women guys can pull when they live in country.  My wife is 17 years younger than me and that was about as far as I was willing to push the age difference with getting married and living in the US.  It is a completely different situation if you are willing to live in Colombia.
Once a middle age guy starts banging twenty something chicas, it's no wonder he's willing to live there full time. It sure beats dating in the States...

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombia´s #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »
Once a middle age guy starts banging twenty something chicas, it's no wonder he's willing to live there full time. It sure beats dating in the States...

Priceless!!!
Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
Let's Talk!
http://bit.ly/2NRwsHG
Follow Me:
IG: @colombianmatchmaker
CH: @matchmakercol

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 05:33:17 AM »
Look at her closely though,  she sure ain't a 10 . True,  she has a smoking body but certainly not a 10 in the looks

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 05:33:17 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 08:31:09 AM »
Look at her closely though,  she sure ain't a 10 . True,  she has a smoking body but certainly not a 10 in the looks

Who cares? Hes a 1...

Can you imagine the type of woman who would be interested in him in the States or Europe??

(unless he had a net worth of $10 million and went after bimbos and recent immigrants)

And apparently she "Loves"him..

At least for now..

And this "rating system " is so Subjective anyway|. And if you look at it statitically and objectively, as anyone who has walked in the streets in Colombia will attest to, yes, she would be a "10" because she is in the top 10% of the total Colombian female population.( the 1st or 10th "decile", depending on how you look at it).

There are a lot of old, fat, and ugly women. as a lot of average looking women in Colombia, as in any country.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/decile

Come to think of it, that would make me at least an 8 , even in my old age
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:03:25 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »

FGED about it. Known guys who get so caught up with the young hotties overseas, that when they come back to their hometowns in the USA and see the 'talent pool ' of women they suddenly are limited to, they get 'Foreign Girl Erectile Dysfunction' whilst in the states.

They can hardly wait to get back overseas and will sacrifice things, saving, working two or three jobs if necessary, to make enough money to get back. Like a drug habit in some ways. Hell, love IS a drug.

It's hard ( literally ) when you've got young, hot cuties willing to go round the world for you in bed, then 'coming back down to earth' and having to deal with older, slovenly women back in the states, who act like they're granting you some special privilige for you to pay to take them out to a fancy dinner and a movie. Sure, someone here will say 'Oh they're not ALL like that' -- but way too many are.

I use to dread getting my mind prepped to take women out on dates in the states. I can take the lead no doubt,  but when everything is on me, it's just too much. I need a woman who knows how to give back in a number of ways.

Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 10:14:15 AM »
Craig, any guy over 40 who can keep a woman like that is doing very well.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 10:19:44 AM »
FGED about it. Known guys who get so caught up with the young hotties overseas, that when they come back to their hometowns in the USA and see the 'talent pool ' of women they suddenly are limited to, they get 'Foreign Girl Erectile Dysfunction' whilst in the states.

They can hardly wait to get back overseas and will sacrifice things, saving, working two or three jobs if necessary, to make enough money to get back. Like a drug habit in some ways. Hell, love IS a drug.

It's hard ( literally ) when you've got young, hot cuties willing to go round the world for you in bed, then 'coming back down to earth' and having to deal with older, slovenly women back in the states, who act like they're granting you some special privilige for you to pay to take them out to a fancy dinner and a movie. Sure, someone here will say 'Oh they're not ALL like that' -- but way too many are.

I use to dread getting my mind prepped to take women out on dates in the states. I can take the lead no doubt,  but when everything is on me, it's just too much. I need a woman who knows how to give back in a number of ways.
I know plenty of guys in the States who date older women (I mean like 10 years older) because that's all they can get. At least it's that way here in "Man Diego" where the men outnumber the women because of the huge military presence...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »

Nooo she isn't a 10 by any means....just a nice looking 7.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
compared to the guy she's a 100
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Calipro

GRINGOS AND THEIR REASONING
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 01:20:07 PM »
http://www.rooshv.com/the-dangers-of-romantic-love

Here Roosh lays out a pretty convincing argument to avoid using romantic love or passionate love....when deciding whom you should build a life long relationship with.

Looking back on my marriages I can say that I used the relative attractiveness of the woman and the amount and quality of sex as the two biggest reasons to marry a particular woman. And although the relationships were quite enjoyable at the time....none lead to a life time of marital bliss. jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

Re: GRINGOS AND THEIR REASONING
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 08:00:30 AM »
I think you can have romantic love with a woman, and have it turn into a life long partnership,  as long as the practical aspects of her personality are there as well.
But forget about marrying some Bimbo who left her last husband or kid of her father because she got "bored" or he didn't have character, or she just cant make good life choices.
When you find someone you want to live with the rest of your life, you have to think "I would be with this woman if she got sick, we couldn't have sex again, and I had to take care of her for the rest of her life"
Much more importantly, she has to think the same about you. Especially if you are in love with a girl much younger.
If it doesn't pass the acid test, it ain't true love, just  a facade. So why bother getting married.?
These types of women are very rare, but do exist in Colombia. They are not usually "10s" (which, by guy s rating system on this website would not be the top decile or 10% of the female  population, but probably the top 2% or 3% of the female population)
That's why I, personally believe that these guys who chat with a girl on Skye and whatsapp for a year, come to Colombia for a couple weeks to visit, then import her , like a luxury car to US are insane, Obviously there are alternate agendas in both cases. In the case of the guy, importing a little "Portable R and R",  companionship, good sex, status, whatever, he cant get in the US..for the woman...a visa, better way of life, etc. , etc.
In the rare case "true love" or something similar may form., depending on the couple, but very risky procedure. The only thing that makes it less risky in the US is the temporary Fiance Visa.
I used to think Roosh was an [snip], but then I started to realize , despite his "Player" image, he was a deep thinker, and a general critic of the way society has gone wrong in the last few decades.
He comes from a very conservative Iranian background. Not sure if  he is Muslim or Christian or Baha'i, but obviously doesn't practice, but still influenced by his traditional upgrading. Though you could definitely say he is very hypocritical ..LOL.. preaching the traditional lifestyle out of one side of his mouth and player lifestyle out of the other.
I really like his interview with Ezra levant after his attempt to talk nin Canada. He hghlights Canada society and cultural values succinctly, especially his rant in the last 2 minutes of the interview.

What a foched up place, espescially with the new PM. Not every woman in Canada is a screaming Feminist, and not every person in the is a radical eco-terrorist, but man, lately have the screaming vocal left minority ever taken over power of the country disproportionately. Especially with the new Beta Boy selfie taking PM and the radical leftist NDP taking over in relatively conservative Alberta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTxwZggnbM

http://www.rooshv.com/the-dangers-of-romantic-love

Here Roosh lays out a pretty convincing argument to avoid using romantic love or passionate love....when deciding whom you should build a life long relationship with.

Looking back on my marriages I can say that I used the relative attractiveness of the woman and the amount and quality of sex as the two biggest reasons to marry a particular woman. And although the relationships were quite enjoyable at the time....none lead to a life time of marital bliss. jajaja

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2016, 12:30:56 PM »
I still agree with the philosophy of simply paying for sex. There is no free lunch so why act like there is? You always pay for it one way or the other and in the long run, the guys who pay for it end up saving money over the guys who thought they were getting it free by having a wife or girlfriend. Even the guys who just date are still paying for it.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »
I still agree with the philosophy of simply paying for sex. There is no free lunch so why act like there is? You always pay for it one way or the other and in the long run, the guys who pay for it end up saving money over the guys who thought they were getting it free by having a wife or girlfriend. Even the guys who just date are still paying for it.

I understand what you are saying....but having a very enjoyable relationship with a woman is more than just having sex with her and whatever you bring to the table financially.

But having said that....if having lots of sex with attractive women is your primary goal..... Colombia is a good place to be. And you can do it on the cheap if you don't let yourself get roped in and emotionally attached to them.....which is admittedly hard to do.

Of course you have to pay for everything when you go out while dating in Colombia.....but you really don't have to spend that much on entertainment to get laid there.....especially if you can cook and have a nice apartment. I have invited plenty of women just to come by and lay out by the pool with me and it just naturally turns into an intimate encounter.

But once you get into "We are novios" and she isn't free to sleep with anyone she wants and that ass is only to be touched by you.....well that is where the expense comes in....because if you aren't going to pay for the things she needs....then who is?   

She can't reasonably be expected to ask and receive anything from any other guy on the planet if she has to sleep with you and nobody else.

Which brings us to a whole other story....of just what a chump a chick thinks you are if she asks you for stuff before ever sleeping with you.....she has to think you are an idiot or has absolutely no interest in what you think of her and is just willing to throw that out there....just to see what she can get.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »

Offline Calipro

Re: GRINGOS AND THEIR REASONING
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2016, 01:20:55 PM »
I think you can have romantic love with a woman, and have it turn into a life long partnership,  as long as the practical aspects of her personality are there as well.
But forget about marrying some Bimbo who left her last husband or kid of her father because she got "bored" or he didn't have character, or she just cant make good life choices.
When you find someone you want to live with the rest of your life, you have to think "I would be with this woman if she got sick, we couldn't have sex again, and I had to take care of her for the rest of her life"
Much more importantly, she has to think the same about you. Especially if you are in love with a girl much younger.
If it doesn't pass the acid test, it ain't true love, just  a facade. So why bother getting married.?
These types of women are very rare, but do exist in Colombia. They are not usually "10s" (which, by guy s rating system on this website would not be the top decile or 10% of the female  population, but probably the top 2% or 3% of the female population)
That's why I, personally believe that these guys who chat with a girl on Skye and whatsapp for a year, come to Colombia for a couple weeks to visit, then import her , like a luxury car to US are insane, Obviously there are alternate agendas in both cases. In the case of the guy, importing a little "Portable R and R",  companionship, good sex, status, whatever, he cant get in the US..for the woman...a visa, better way of life, etc. , etc.
In the rare case "true love" or something similar may form., depending on the couple, but very risky procedure. The only thing that makes it less risky in the US is the temporary Fiance Visa.
I used to think Roosh was an [snip], but then I started to realize , despite his "Player" image, he was a deep thinker, and a general critic of the way society has gone wrong in the last few decades.
He comes from a very conservative Iranian background. Not sure if  he is Muslim or Christian or Baha'i, but obviously doesn't practice, but still influenced by his traditional upgrading. Though you could definitely say he is very hypocritical ..LOL.. preaching the traditional lifestyle out of one side of his mouth and player lifestyle out of the other.
I really like his interview with Ezra levant after his attempt to talk nin Canada. He hghlights Canada society and cultural values succinctly, especially his rant in the last 2 minutes of the interview.

What a foched up place, espescially with the new PM. Not every woman in Canada is a screaming Feminist, and not every person in the is a radical eco-terrorist, but man, lately have the screaming vocal left minority ever taken over power of the country disproportionately. Especially with the new Beta Boy selfie taking PM and the radical leftist NDP taking over in relatively conservative Alberta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTxwZggnbM

I think you set the bar pretty high for getting married and I'm not so sure many people would actually be getting married if they thought like you.

The truth is plenty of guys in the states are just plain miserable with their love life and prospects in the States and really don't have a lot to lose financially by getting into a marriage that doesn't last a lifetime unless they have children with a complete bitch.

You only have so many days on this planet and the bottom line is....you want to have as many enjoyable days and moments in your life as you can compared to bad days.

I have been married and divorced 4 times in my life and I can honestly say.....my good days have out numbered my bad days by a lot....and a lot of those days where spent with a wife that I brought to the US from Colombia.

I'm not saying that if I new then what I know now I wouldn't have gone about things a little differently....but what I can tell you is that....I don't know a single person I would trade places with even today.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2016, 05:12:52 AM »
Fact is that more often than not, marriage at the least, puts a damper on your sex life. Yea, you can try new things, trying to keep it fresh, but It's like  living in a candy store or pizza shop and eating that all the time. You probably still get some, but it's usually not a big deal like dining out.

Besides, you spend enough time with the same person, inevitably you're gonna have some 'difficulty getting along' moments--- which depending on each other, can pass reasonably fast, or God forbid, one of you has trouble moving on from.

But I think that in this modern era, what keeps most couple together in places like the USA and Canada is the simple fact that they financially need each other and still love, or at least are fond of each other tI'm some extent.

It's really a symbiotic relationship where each person helps the other survive.

In my first marriage, it was all about logistics. Who did what, who drove the kids to this and that---it was all about them and then work and very little about us. I worked Mon. -- Fri. 8-5, she worked nights and weekends. But for first years, we pretty much needed each other's income for the 'lifestyle'. We had the nice house, cars, vacations, etc.

As long as you sort of need each other economically, chances are greater that you'll stick together. Once my ex started making pretty good money, once we realized that we could do it 'OK' on either one of our incomes and that slowly but surely the sand holding our relationship together had slowly washed away, it was over.

This time around, we have the same schedule and support each other more in non material ways. She does help her family----her sister who's a Nurse, is starting a new life in Dubai and that doesn't just 'happen' it costs money. But 98% of the money comes from my wife's salary and really it's just me saying things like "let me pay for half the luggage she's gonna need" or "here's $50" so she can take her Aunt (who's sponsoring her in Dubai ) out to eat".

But in terms of domestic life, she likes to cook and clean, I handle the outside. She still has trouble with some professional correspondence at work --- really she over worries, but she sends it to me and I might make changes, more often suggestions, showing her different ways. Like Spanish, past, present and future tenses, sometimes even gender references get scrambled. She remembers social graces, everyone's B Day, anniversary etc. She has a good sense of home and clothing fashion and makes sure I look good. I support her confidence level.

She's just getting to the point where she could probably support herself OK and her siblings are close to being self supportive, even able for each of them to send her widowed Mom some money each month. So the next years may be a test of how much 'true love' and 'needing each other' is keeping us together.

She has a best friend who is 47 y/o, 5' 6 tall and 126 pounds, who went from easily working 12 hour days, banking overtime, to being hospitalized for three months from a massive stroke, leaving her with little short term memory. Can't drive or work.  THAT has been a reality check. Seeing how their lives were turned upside down, from her husband not knowing various passwords, issues with banking, car and other payments, on and on, woke us up a bit.

She's always said 'when you're old and in diapers, I'll be there'. I feel like just as with our friends, I'd care for her if she was disabled, but that's easy to say.

The big risk is still probably if we let our marriage get stale, let other people get betwen us and/or one or both of us behave badly and then have enough money where we don't need each other anymore and wouldn't miss each other's company terribly, then it'd all fall apart.

Money's a sick bitch. Facebook gets enough women 'coveting'--they see all these beautiful vacations, clothes, cars, families, children--- 'things' and it all looks so good--- so perfect and they may start to think: "I wish".

But it might give any sensible person pause and serve well to take ten minutes and Google  what actually typically happens to people who suddenly come into large amounts of money by winning the lottery. Often it not only greatly complicates their lives, but they fight and break up and worse.

Funny on how people who've been married decades often talk fondly about the 'lean years' how they got through tough times together, got their family through them too, probably more than they talk about some vacation to Paris or Rome.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 153