It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Visa Denied " ouch"  (Read 10264 times)

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
    • http://International-Introductions.com
Re: Visa Denied " ouch"
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »
I think what is evident is that the Barranquilla Bride business is slow, cuz Jamie has so much time to respond to inaccurate generalizations that most guys would conclude are 'unfounded rants'.
I like to have fun I can't help that some of these guys are such easy targets. 

Engage the Exotic - Latin Women
http://International-Introductions.com

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »

As a side note on these visa denials, it isn’t as bad as it may seem on the surface. Most are eventually approved with the submission of additional documentation or evidence.

For example, according to the State Department statistics on NIV denials under 221(g), something like 87% are later overcome and approved.

Ray

Offline el bandito

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009, 07:56:07 AM »
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableXX.pdf

1. First, this "non-immigrant visa" entry statistic table applies to ALL non-immigrant visa entries, not just K Fiancee Visa entries. Thus, it is misleading to suggest that 87% of Fiancee Visa denials under 221(g) for lack of compliance with IMBRA, should there be any, will also be "overcome".

2. Second, the footnote to this statistic table says:
"The figures at the end of this table show totals of applications and refusals overcome. The total of applications refused does not necessarily reflect the number of persons refused during the year. One applicant can apply and be found ineligible more than one time in a fiscal year."

Thus, the denial rate and the "overcome" rate do not fairly reflect the number of applicants actually affected. This means that less applicants, as opposed to  "87%" applications, actually "overcame" a denial.

3. Third, most visa denials under 221(g) simply require the submission of some missing documentation, and consequently can be "overcome" quite readily. A visa denial, or potential visa denial for lack of IMBRA compliance - specifically, lack of international marriage broker IMBRA compliance - in a case where the lady never was advised of a hypothetical US citizen's extensive and grave domestic violence background before the contact was made between the couple, cannot be cured by just submitting a document (mostly because there is no such "curative" document.)

Lastly, ICE has informed the public that at least 100% of all "aliens without status" and "liberals" on the political spectrum have been overcome (stereotyped) by the right wing tea baggers on the Internet (and elsewhere) with the virtual labels, "criminal", "stealer", "Kool-aide drinker" and "pinko" and are online for immediate deportation and removal.  :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:10:20 AM by el bandito »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009, 07:56:07 AM »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

1. First, this "non-immigrant visa" entry statistic table applies to ALL non-immigrant visa entries, not just K Fiancee Visa entries. Thus, it is misleading to suggest that 87% of Fiancee Visa denials under 221(g) for lack of compliance with IMBRA, should there be any, will also be "overcome".

Who suggested that?? Nobody, but why should that matter to you?

Everyone knows that commies are the masters of deceit... 

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:06:00 PM by Ray »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »

Thus, it is misleading to suggest that 87% of Fiancee Visa denials under 221(g) for lack of compliance with IMBRA, should there be any, will also be "overcome".

Really?!!! that's great! I'm going to write President Obama this second, he voted for IMBRA you know.

Dear President Obama,

K1 visas can't be denied because of a law(VAWA) that YOU voted for, because El Bandito said so.

Sincerely,
           A Law Abiding Citizen

P.S. Please pass the word along to VP Joe Biden who has championed and been a  big part of getting this put into law and Janet Napolitano who you made head of the US Department of Homeland Security, just so they are informed.

That should take care of it.

Researcher
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:06:27 PM by Researcher »
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
On May 18, 2009 a fiancé visa was approved in Bogotá for a client’s fiancé. They met in January of 2008. He visited her 2 times for about a week each time. The client was at the interview. No questions were asked of him. Less than 5 questions were asked of her. The only proof of evidenence requested was photos of them together. He does not speak Spanish. She only speaks basic English. He visited her 2-3 times for about a week each time. He met her when he was 48 and she was 21.

I think we can end this thread by concluding:

Sabound was not able to provide any evidence for anything he has stated and defaulted from even attempting to do so, “class act” indeed.

Fussyone is on his 3rd week still trying to contemplate answers to my questions or have you decided to walk away and no look foolish anymore? I can never tell when you’re still scratching your head or hiding underneath the bed.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
On May 18, 2009 a fiancé visa was approved in Bogotá for a client’s fiancé. They met in January of 2008. He visited her 2 times for about a week each time. The client was at the interview. No questions were asked of him. Less than 5 questions were asked of her. The only proof of evidenence requested was photos of them together. He does not speak Spanish. She only speaks basic English. He visited her 2-3 times for about a week each time. He met her when he was 48 and she was 21.

That's only one case and doesn't prove anything.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »
That's only one case and doesn't prove anything.
It’s a typical case with the same outcome of every client that I am aware of that attempted to get a visa. Legitimate relationships that have their paperwork in order do not get denied visas.

Offline sabound

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2009, 07:24:45 PM »
this proves nothing ! unless you had ALL the visa's and status of those could you put any facts together . get over it

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »
this proves nothing !
Yes, your thread does just that.

unless you had ALL the visa's and status of those could you put any facts together .
Don’t know statistic either. Are you still wondering how Ray got so smart?

get over it
I did and posted my conclusion to the thread.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2009, 03:47:48 AM »
It’s a typical case with the same outcome of every client that I am aware of that attempted to get a visa. Legitimate relationships that have their paperwork in order do not get denied visas.

It’s great that the couple got approved for a visa without much trouble. They probably had the same nice woman that my wife and I had for our interview. She still asked how we met, though.Now this couple has Adjustment of Status and probably Lifting of Conditions to look forward to. I hope they have good luck with those also. One or both may want to think about learning the other’s language. According to the USCIS’s Adjudicator’s Field Manual:
                   Some indications that a marriage may have been contracted solely for immigration benefits include:
• Large disparity of age;
• Inability of petitioner and beneficiary to speak each other's language;

In other words if the couple doesn’t share a common language then there will be suspicion of a “sham marriage”. 
     I agree with you about couples with legitimate relationships who have their paperwork in order.I also encourage anyone who files for a visa to be upfront about everything.While this doesn't guarantee getting through the process will be a breeze, if there are problems they are easily resolved, that's been my experience and what I have observed anyway.I also will disagree with those who take this process too lightly.I can't post here, in good conscience, without warning of the possibilities of problems with the visa and immigration process.Not with what myself and several others I know have experienced. I'm just here to help.

I also hope that you are informing your clients about IMBRA so they can decide how they want to handle this issue.I don't think it will be going away anytime soon.

Researcher

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »
that same friend of mine who went to the american embassy, which was denied a american tourist visa, just received a visa for mexico, which almost is as difficult to get as the americna visa. aparently they were smarer than the american embassy, and knew their was no risk of her abusing the visa. incredible, a girl with good job, $$ assets, speaks good enlish, her whole famioly has american visas, cant get one, but had no problem getting one from mexico.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
sorry, wrote it fast and forgot to spell check it hahahah

that same friend of mine who went to the American embassy, which was denied a American tourist visa, just received a visa for Mexico, which almost is as difficult to get as the American visa. apparently they were smarter than the American embassy, and knew their was no risk of her abusing the visa. incredible, a girl with good job, $$ assets, speaks good English, her whole family has American visas, cant get one, but had no problem getting one from Mexico.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »
She was lucky to get a Mexican tourist visa because 2 out of 3 ppl I have met so far  have gotten their visa denied, one (a lawyer) was being invited by a close High School friend and the other one (a vet) wanted to simply visit. Both had the money and jobs to secure their return.

They both got the same answer go get your USA tourist visa first.

FL

If a person doesn't know what he/she wants, he/she generally doesn't want what they got.

Sometimes we substitute the physical connection, or even the occasional emotional connection, for the real relationship we want to be in.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 131