It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Another one abandons fiancée  (Read 28516 times)

Offline SocialDreg

Re: Another one abandons fiancée
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2007, 09:37:39 AM »
Isn't it funny on these message boards gringos like to disparage other gringos.  He is a loser, ugly, too old, too poor, lives in Podunk, Iowa, etc.  But in their situation they are young (40-50), handsome (look like me), rich ( makes 20k), lives in Dustbowl, TX.  They think things will be different for them.  There is only a 10-15 age gap, my girl is more mature, I have known her longer ( 3 trips to Colombia), the family adores me (or is it my money), she was raised by Margareth and the Mormons, she stays home alone when I am in the US, yadda, yadda, yadda.  I suppose you could marry some 40 year old with a bunch of kids.  Maybe that would tie them down.

Most guys come down here to get younger, better looking women than they can get in the US.  Like me.  End of story.  You roll the dice.  If you are not willing to crap out, don't play the game.

Offline Parlay Rey

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2007, 11:15:50 AM »
Isn't it funny on these message boards gringos like to disparage other gringos.  He is a loser, ugly, too old, too poor, lives in Podunk, Iowa, etc.  But in their situation they are young (40-50), handsome (look like me), rich ( makes 20k), lives in Dustbowl, TX.  They think things will be different for them.  There is only a 10-15 age gap, my girl is more mature, I have known her longer ( 3 trips to Colombia), the family adores me (or is it my money), she was raised by Margareth and the Mormons, she stays home alone when I am in the US, yadda, yadda, yadda.  I suppose you could marry some 40 year old with a bunch of kids.  Maybe that would tie them down.

Most guys come down here to get younger, better looking women than they can get in the US.  Like me.  End of story.  You roll the dice.  If you are not willing to crap out, don't play the game.

better looking women with better attitudes, I might add.

And let the chuuuuch say, "Amen".  ;D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 02:24:59 PM by Parlay Rey »

Offline Cali-vet

« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
Social D you´re pulling our leg right? I mean you think a guy with even half an ounce of self respect would go down to Colombia and settle for some fourty year old señora with a bunch of kids? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! Give us a break.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »
If social dreg is referring to Margareth, the past owner of Latin Encounters, I wouldn’t be broadcasting that, she is the biggest Mormon crook and lier I have ever seen. I have seen her set up a gringo with a call girl, telling him, " she is a good girl" I have seen her rip people off, promise them one thing and then deliver something completely different.

I also had seen her set one of her nieces or cousins up with an older gringo. 20 and 50 get him to pay for a LOT OF things, and as soon as the girl went to the US, she was gone in 2 days.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2007, 10:20:55 PM »
Social D you´re pulling our leg right? I mean you think a guy with even half an ounce of self respect would go down to Colombia and settle for some fourty year old señora with a bunch of kids? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! Give us a break.

That's exactly what I did. I may have no self-respect but on the other hand I've been a very happy man for the last four years.

Offline Cali-vet

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 08:50:43 PM »
Ahh...the word from PL´s only cucha monger.

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »

SocialDreg

You are a smart man for being a new member;-)

Offline curranti

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2007, 10:41:00 PM »

Well said

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864