It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: NO to FARC  (Read 8794 times)

Offline rocket

Re: NO to FARC
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 09:29:43 PM »
We Go to the Movies , While outside, all her friends are Protesting, YAK YAK Yak,

She is learning a lot about are Democracy, I took her to the Space Shuttle, at USC. Air show. and always tell her this is your Country know.  But in order to be successful, She must be educated, and Christ comes first.  She is Catholic But that is Changing little by Little.

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 09:35:04 PM »
Rocket I don't agree with your political or religious views but I can tell you know how to live life.  Carry on brotha!!

Offline rocket

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »
Thanks Awsome.    Good man,   Going to Colombia? How ya doing with The Gals.

You know, I have been to Colombia 16 times. Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Buca, Pereira. Cartajena.

Got a List Of Girls.

But you know what?  Tijuana Mexico has taken a Change for the better.  They have this Club called Hong Kong.  and these Girls are Just as pretty as any Colombian. Never was it like this .  and they all have these Cell phones now. Beautiful. wow. Now Most are Hookers, But a lot do not Prostitute and Come and Go in 2 or 3 days. They wear dresses. while the others wear string Bikinis.  I go sometimes with a Friend and sit in amazement. I thought Colombia was It for the best looking. Mexico?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »

Offline rocket

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 01:34:35 AM »
Typical.TJ.GIRL.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 05:46:02 AM »
This guy is,all over the map

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2016, 06:09:13 AM »
More Pictures. Hey why Do you Guys never post Pictures?. C mon, Maybe, your all talk No action.

I do have to agree on that one . Very few guys let their stash out .
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2016, 08:25:10 AM »
I do have to agree on that one . Very few guys let their stash out .

Maybe we dont want to look like  dirty old men..

https://youtu.be/5AlZnywVnP4

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2016, 03:54:26 PM »
Rocket post some pictures in the Gallery It needs up dating.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2016, 01:43:59 PM »
Thanks Awsome.    Good man,   Going to Colombia? How ya doing with The Gals.

You know, I have been to Colombia 16 times. Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Buca, Pereira. Cartajena.

Got a List Of Girls.

But you know what?  Tijuana Mexico has taken a Change for the better.  They have this Club called Hong Kong.  and these Girls are Just as pretty as any Colombian. Never was it like this .  and they all have these Cell phones now. Beautiful. wow. Now Most are Hookers, But a lot do not Prostitute and Come and Go in 2 or 3 days. They wear dresses. while the others wear string Bikinis.  I go sometimes with a Friend and sit in amazement. I thought Colombia was It for the best looking. Mexico?

I wouldn't be surprised if many of those beauties in the TJ clubs ARE Colombianas.  From what I've heard the Colombianas have been making their way to the Mexican strip clubs and are making a killing, ever since Mexico stopped requiring Colombians to have a visa to enter the country.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 01:29:21 PM »

I just found this picture in the photo gallery.  Now THIS is exactly what I'm talking about.  An older guy, dressing good, looking good with beautiful young hottie, and didn't even have to leave the country.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 11:08:13 AM »
Beautiful young hottie? Hmmm..we certainly have different tastes.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »
Beautiful young hottie? Hmmm..we certainly have different tastes.

Would you like to point out a photo on this website of a member with his lady where the lady is much better looking than this one?

And I'd like to know bc, what about this girl disqualifies her as being a "beautiful young hottie"?  Do you not think her face is pretty?  Do you not think she has a nice body?

Upload some photos of yourself with your lady and let us see how much better you're doing bc.  Don't worry if you don't want to show yourself you can blur out your own image.

I know you've claimed that girl in your avatar is your novia, but I'm not convinced.  It looks like some random stock photo you found on the internet.  Upload a pic with the two of you together....if you have any.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 12:03:36 PM by Awesome »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2016, 02:26:12 PM »
[quote author=Awesome link=topic=8416.msg132590#msg132590 date=1481396478

Do you not think her face is pretty?  Do you not think she has a nice body?

No and no and no.

I know you've claimed that girl in your avatar is your novia, but I'm not convinced.  It looks like some random stock photo you found on the internet.  Upload a pic with the two of you together....if you have any.
Hermosamente feliz

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2016, 02:26:12 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2016, 10:26:51 AM »
[quote author=Awesome link=topic=8416.msg132590#msg132590 date=1481396478

Doesnt really matter.Its comments like this from the peanut gallery that I dont post pictures from the peanut gallery of my Girlfriend and Amigas

Always commenting about the women. This One is pretty that One isnt..blah blah..beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Do you think your average middle aged saggy balled gringo posting on the site is gods gift to women? NOT.
The girls are with them for One thing $Plata

So who cares if she aint Miss Guatemala or even his real girlfriend ? I dont agree with his politics or born again red Neck attitude, but if he is happy Hes happy, let him be and at least he had the balls to.post the picture

Do you not think her face is pretty?  Do you not think she has a nice body?

No and no and no.

Sorry, I got the posters mixed up ..thought it waa BC..but you get the idea..

I was referring to the rocket charácter and his girl
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:35:06 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2016, 10:29:26 AM »

Maybe we dont want to look like  dirty old men..

https://youtu.be/5AlZnywVnP4

Thatvwould be a matter of opinión..

Offline rocket

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2016, 09:17:11 PM »
Here is another Picture last Night Sunday Dinner  in Los Angeles.  Great simple Girl, And like I mentioned before, she is a Little scared of Trump.
But I explain to her , He Trump said illegal criminals, She has her residence, and is not a Criminal.  But her Friends and Family try to scare her.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 12:56:28 AM »
Here is another Picture last Night Sunday Dinner  in Los Angeles.  Great simple Girl, And like I mentioned before, she is a Little scared of Trump.
But I explain to her , He Trump said illegal criminals, She has her residence, and is not a Criminal.  But her Friends and Family try to scare her.

Anyone who sees this last pic of your girlfriend and says she's not beautiful is definitely in need of seeing an eye doctor.

Hey buencamino does your health insurance not cover eye doctor visits or corrective lenses?  If so let us know, we'll set up a gofundme account so we can all pitch in to get you taken care of.   ;)

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 06:17:06 AM »

Anyone who sees this last pic of your girlfriend and says she's not beautiful is definitely in need of seeing an eye doctor.

Hey buencamino does your health insurance not cover eye doctor visits or corrective lenses?  If so let us know, we'll set up a gofundme account so we can all pitch in to get you taken care of.   ;)

Your funny..sometimes your suchan A$$hole troll, other times a real nice goy..

Are you Bipolar?

Cudos for defending Rockets girl...we dont need negative comments about guys wives or girlfreinds here. If a guy wants to make them himself, its one thing, but people should respect others feelings in this regard.

Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 08:02:21 AM »
Actually it may be an interesting subject to some. I can not find anywhere a stated average cost for cataract surgery in Colombia (all the ophthalmology sites evade giving a direct answer) but for the US a figure of $3500 is mentioned (private pay). I would guess about a third of that in Colombia. If the standard procedure is covered by insurance (US) but you want the multifocal lens additional out of pocket cost is $1500 to $4000 per eye. In Colombia the full cost of the surgery will be covered by private insurance such as Coomeva Plan Oro but the replacement lens must be paid apart. The standard lens (which is covered in the US insurance programs) costs about $200.000 or $66.00 US. The multifocal lens costs about $750.000 or $250.00 US, a stunning difference. The doctors prefer German made Zeiss lenses over US offerings. Some might want to know...
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 10:22:34 AM »
Actually it may be an interesting subject to some. I can not find anywhere a stated average cost for cataract surgery in Colombia (all the ophthalmology sites evade giving a direct answer) but for the US a figure of $3500 is mentioned (private pay). I would guess about a third of that in Colombia. If the standard procedure is covered by insurance (US) but you want the multifocal lens additional out of pocket cost is $1500 to $4000 per eye. In Colombia the full cost of the surgery will be covered by private insurance such as Coomeva Plan Oro but the replacement lens must be paid apart. The standard lens (which is covered in the US insurance programs) costs about $200.000 or $66.00 US. The multifocal lens costs about $750.000 or $250.00 US, a stunning difference. The doctors prefer German made Zeiss lenses over US offerings. Some might want to know...

I just got my healthcare renewed witH Coomeva. (Without EPS BC-take note-for 4th year in a row)

For plan Gold ,it went way up because I just turned 60. They dint believe me-thought I was 40 or 45-but I still had to pay. They go on chronological age, not biological.

Last year it was 3.6 Million for the whole year. This year it is  5.8 million. What a freakin jump. Had prices confirmed from several sources.

With EPS you woud pay another 1.4 million or so.

On cataract surgery, -my opthomologist said I dont need for at least 10 or 15 years (I do have bad eyes from birth). The good side, dont need laser connection because they will fix my visio when I do the cataracts.

Cataract-isnt that the name of the new Chinese luxury car :) ?

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 03:46:31 PM »
Yes I just paid my plan oro premium and it shot from $353.000 to $412.000, a pretty outrageous increase and they always do it in December, don't even wait for the new year. Yeah they have a hard time guessing ages of gringos. I just turned 97 and they guessed I was 36.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:49:18 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 04:36:01 PM »
Yes I just paid my plan oro premium and it shot from $353.000 to $412.000, a pretty outrageous increase and they always do it in December, don't even wait for the new year. Yeah they have a hard time guessing ages of gringos. I just turned 97 and they guessed I was 36.

Ha ha.. I guess thats why they only charge you $412,000 per year..or is it month?

Anyway , lloks like you got a different price. I checked mine out from 3 sources

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2016, 08:28:00 AM »
Very nice looking lady. 
Here is to hoping Trump doesn't deport her or her friends!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2016, 08:28:00 AM »