Forum > Latin -> Introductions and Ice-Breakers

Colombianos aint necessarily smarter than Gringos when t comes to women

(1/2) > >>

Elexpatriado:
What the hell is this with these Colombian guys leaving their wives for Venezuelan women ? I have heard this from several women about this happening to their female friends.  Common guys, think with your big heads-not the little ones- these women are all desperate , many of them whoring around.  It aint gonna last. As soon as she gets her feet on the ground , shes gonna leave you. Probably end up with her "Barrio Boy" Ex from Caracas or Maracaibo.  Too all my fellow males-Gringo, Canuck , Mexican, Colombiano, Euro..
Just Foch these Hos-dont Marry them.
You cant turn a Ho into a housewife

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on March 18, 2018, 03:58:34 PM ---What the hell is this with these Colombian guys leaving their wives for Venezuelan women ? I have heard this from several women about this happening to their female friends.  Common guys, think with your big heads-not the little ones- these women are all desperate , many of them whoring around.  It aint gonna last. As soon as she gets her feet on the ground , shes gonna leave you. Probably end up with her "Barrio Boy" Ex from Caracas or Maracaibo.  Too all my fellow males-Gringo, Canuck , Mexican, Colombiano, Euro..
Just Foch these Hos-dont Marry them.
You cant turn a Ho into a housewife

--- End quote ---
This is a big problem right now in Colombia. I still think Colombianos are a lot more savvy when it comes to women than gringos are...

robert angel:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on March 18, 2018, 05:44:21 PM ---This is a big problem right now in Colombia. I still think Colombianos are a lot more savvy when it comes to women than gringos are...

--- End quote ---

+1 And with almost all the Colombianas having smart phone, internet access, they're a lot more savvy nowadays on how to 'get over' on gringos-- who they can all too often lead around by the balls already.

utopiacowboy:
Don't underestimate the power of brujeria. It happened to my two brothers-in-law who used to have a different 18 year old on their arms every weekend. They both ended up married to some real witches which is the only way I can explain it!

robert angel:

--- Quote from: utopiacowboy on March 19, 2018, 09:36:19 AM ---Don't underestimate the power of brujeria. It happened to my two brothers-in-law who used to have a different 18 year old on their arms every weekend. They both ended up married to some real witches which is the only way I can explain it!

--- End quote ---

Ask Frank. Or Samson--"It's Witchcraft..."...

https://www.google.com/search?q=frank+sinatra%2C+witchcraft&oq=frank+sinatra%2C+witchcraft&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.17535j1j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version