Forum > Asian -> General Discussion

Is anyone thinking of looking in Vietnam?

(1/2) > >>

dtillman1968:
Hi group,

I posted on the forum a few years back when I was trying to get my wife in the country. We're both married (since 5-22-02) and we had our first child in Oct.

My sister-in-law Loan Ha is looking for a husband. Being married to her sister I can attest she comes from a good family. She is 33 and still lives with her parents. Never been maried, no children. She's a super nice girl and pretty too. 5'3'' 110lbs.  I think.  You ca see a picture of her here.
http://usminc.org/IMAGES/loanha2.bmp

I made a travleouge on this site after my trip. You might pick up some pointers if you're considering a trip (such as don't drink the water unless you wnt to see what Disyntary is like).

Almost forgot the address.
Ms.Loan Ha
23/1a Ap tam Dong
Xa Thoi Tam Thon
Huyen Hoc Mon
Hoch Minh City
Vietnam

PS. She's an old fashioned girl. She's not going to sleep with a man until she's married to him,so don't ask otherwise. A Christian man would work best with her.

Beattledog:
very attractive woman

Beattledog

emearg:

--- Quote from: Beattledog ---very attractive woman

Beattledog
--- End quote ---

Certainly is a lovely looking lady.

I am 38, a career public servant in Australia though I have no doubt she wants to join her sister in America so I am of no use but I wouldnt mind getting some advice from you about seeking a wife in vietnam as I intend to do so when my divorce comes through this yearl.

Which agency did you use? If indeed you need one at all.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jeff S:
Hi dtillman and welcome to the boards. Please post your travelogue or at least a link to it in the "Trip Reporsts" section. I'm sure there are plenty of people eager to read about tyour adventures. I know I am.

- Jeff

Ray:
emearg,

If you’re interested, there’s a wealth of information about Vietnam in the old Planet-Love archives. Do a forum search for:

Forum = “Asian”, Search Phrase “madmal”, Search By “Username”

madmal is from a small town near Perth and he wrote extensively about his adventures in Vietnam, where he met his wife and married. He explained some of the red tape he had to go through to bring her to Australia.

http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/asian/

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version