It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: video of typical robbery by moto in medellin.  (Read 2383 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
video of typical robbery by moto in medellin.
« on: April 08, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »

this robbery  just after  last week, a lady was robbed in poblado and she ran over the robbers in her Suv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YpttG9ZJGek

Offline Wildstubby

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: video of typical robbery by moto in medellin.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:54:55 PM »
I saw that on the other site, Mudd! Bold bastards, but everyone else looked away so they knew they could get away with it!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 09:39:05 PM »
this robbery  just after  last week, a lady was robbed in poblado and she ran over the robbers in her Suv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YpttG9ZJGek

Gee maybe I wuz wrong---I thought for most women, "SUV" was an acronym for "Stupid Useless Vehicle"
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 09:39:05 PM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 11:51:18 AM »
I saw that on the other site, Mudd! Bold bastards, but everyone else looked away so they knew they could get away with it!

yep everybody knows the criminals seem to have more rights than the victims in Colombia, so nobody gets involved.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 06:37:30 PM »

yep everybody knows the criminals seem to have more rights than the victims in Colombia, so nobody gets involved.

Hell, if I knew they wouldn't think twice about killing me if I hesitated to hand over my wallet and phone, never mind turn witness against them, I'd rather not get involved either.

Might sound chickensh!t, but I'd rather be a live chickensh!t in such a case, than a dead 'hero' who still got robbed in a such a dysfunctional place.

In my own city here in the USA, people get murdered almost every week in certain parts of town. There,  nobody--not even the victim's families, typically dare say a word to the cops. They're more likely to try and retaliate, namely by killing yet another person. Most homicides are never 'solved' by the courts, and yes, even here, sometimes the criminals do seem to have more rights than the victims.

The few criminals actually 'apprehended' are typically the dumber ones, arrested multiple times, if not getting off,  being re sentenced and then re released.

It's really good business for the retired govt officials, who run the bail bonding system, the privatized prison building business, the administration of prisons, as well as the probation system.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 04:54:31 AM »
Talk about bold--we had a guy a while back do a home invasion on a little old widowed lady. When she couldn't take her wedding ring off fast enough, he cut off her finger and took it.

Offline Calipro

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
Re: I've always felt safer in Colombia than Mexico
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:10:31 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/11/travel-companies-fail-warn-tourists-risks-mexico/506066002/

I knew that the narcos occupied and made some former resort areas dangerous, but wasn't aware that the hotels/resorts were also so bad nowadays. Seems like the cops are worse than ever.

When we used to go to Quintana Roo Mexico in the mid 80's  it was wideee open. We did stuff beyond belief, renting 4 wheelers and definitely 'under the influence'. '

While we would occasionally see the Federales,  with machine guns attached to the sides of their 4 wheelers, but they largely left you alone. Between what the drug stores sold without prescriptions then, what was easily available elsewhere for cheap and an alcohol focused culture, it was a substance abusers heaven  or some might think 'hell'

I know I have pictures somewhere of me lying on the altar of the God Chacmool, where they cut out the hearts of live women and children, on top the temple, throwing the hearts down the steep steps into the crowd below.

We were up there, high as kites, inside pyramids, cenotes--all kinds of creepy places now long off limits. Definitely 'up there', along with some NYC stories in terms of the wildest and craziest of my bachelor times...

Offline Calipro

Re: I've always felt safer in Colombia than Mexico
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 11:03:59 AM »

I know I have pictures somewhere of me lying on the altar of the God Chacmool, where they cut out the hearts of live women and children, on top the temple, throwing the hearts down the steep steps into the crowd below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngWBddVNVZs

In the movies they spared the children. But cut you the hearts of adult men and  then chopped their heads off to throw to the masses below.

The captured men that weren't sacrificed where used for target practice.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345