It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Leaving asians!  (Read 4830 times)

Offline aakerfelt

Leaving asians!
« on: February 19, 2009, 11:34:13 PM »
I been surfing these boards for a wile now. I was thinking I had found a real nice Philipina. Then we had some stupid smalll argument and she wanted to break up. The next day I saw that she had loaded some pics of her new "love of her love" on friendster.com. I never told her that I knew of her profile there.

That is ok, but her way to try to say all was my fault and she was not looking anymore because I had broke her confidence in foreign men. It just make me sick!

Now she is obviously datint a foreign man! But I am in a way glad It happened so soon, that guy will have a real problem with the trust thing. I prefer real scammers to this deciet!

Anywa she made me leave asians on the whole, I dont understand them, Im going back to FSUW now.

Wish you all luck, and that you neet a more honest woman than I did!

Offline Dave H

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Leaving asians!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »
Hey aakerfelt,

I'm sorry to hear that! She sounded very immature! It sounds like one bad apple ruined the whole bunch! Don't forget that there are many other cultures and countries in Asia, if you want a break from the Philippines. I wouldn't recommend trying to find a nice Filipina online or at a shopping mall while visiting. You may get lucky, but the odds are stacked heavily against you! Maybe when I get to the Philippines next month, I will post a photo of me sitting next to a sexy ladyboy...chatting with a unsuspecting foreigner.  ;D

Good Luck,

Dave
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 11:47:51 PM by Dave H »
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline aakerfelt

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 05:33:36 AM »
Thanks Dave!

haha I would love to see that photo!  ;D

I have worked in Thailand in my young days, so I know the concept of ladyboys, the best looking "girls" in the bar!  ;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 05:33:36 AM »

Offline Dave H

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »
Here is the latest Philippine lady boy...former romantic matinee idol Rustom Padilla, now known as 'BB Gandanghari.' (Tagalog - “maiden with the beauty of a king” )

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »
You seem a little obsessed with the ladyboys sometimes dave...anything you want to get off your chest? :P

My receptionist is from Ukraine and great...very kind, keeps in shape, her kids are freakin' amazing (daughter recently graduated from MIT, her little boy just performed at a concert). Tempting me to look into that area more. I had written it off because of the insanely high divorce rate in that area of the world.

EDIT: but she seemed very cold at first...

Offline Bear

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
I been surfing these boards for a wile now. I was thinking I had found a real nice Philipina.

I suspect your problem is partically self-inflicted.  WRITE MORE THAN ONE!!!  The good girls will not mind and when you tell them its so that you don't make a mistake they will agree because if you don't make a mistake they win.  Is saves time when these sort of things happen and they happen to everyone.  I was writing 13 when I met Honey and 4 times thought I was near picking the "right one" before I found I was wrong.  Writing one is like putting them in charge, if they know your writing more than one then "they compete", not you.  If the one that just dropped you had known you were writing more than one you would have found she wasn't worth the time a while back - and she wasn't worth it.  I can not remember how many times some guy just wrote one girl and got shafted by either finding out it was a scam, she married the first guy she was writing who showed up on her doorstep or they found out they were not compatible. 

BTW, note she was writing more than one.

The Bear Family

Offline Cbear

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »
I have to agree with what you say Bear but I am down to only one now and I will soon find out if it was the right decision. I will spend 2 weeks with her and for most of that time only one chaporone.

Don't give up on the PI, there are many sweet girls there that will not play games, but they do all talk to other guys, even my A girl admitted she had a couple of other chat mates. I'm pretty sure shes mine now as my picture is firmly on her friendster page. 

Offline Bear

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
You seem a little obsessed with the ladyboys sometimes Dave...anything you want to get off your chest? :P

I've asked him that several times and got no answer.  Maybe if we gang up on him!?

The Bear Family

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
FSU women do give off that cold vibe. Kinda reminds me of well me. When I'm walking out in public I don't randomly smile at people either.

But if you think the asian girls are too much for you to handle the FSU chicks aren't going to be any easier. Lot of scamming going down there too. Of course it becomes obvious I'm sure, but still you've got to weed through them.

Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Heruamen

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »
hmmmm bear could you elaborate more on the good girls wont mind you talking to more than one girl comment.  That is food for serious thought on my part

Offline Bear

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »
It means the ones who are seriously looking, not the ones who are for some reason playing you.  My opinion of this girl was a player looking for the best deal - not love.  A good girl would be looking for a life time relationship built on all the right reasons.  Lot of sceptics out there but lots of good ladies too.  Don't limit yourself until you are a hundred % sure then keep a few "friends" anyway.

The Bear Family

Offline Dave H

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 12:26:43 AM »
You seem a little obsessed with the ladyboys sometimes dave...anything you want to get off your chest? :P

Hey JM,

Just a little.  ;D OK, I am the primary sponsor and executive producer of our barangay's (village) Miss Gay Pageant.  8) I always refuse to judge, since I don't want any of the losing b-itches pissed at me!  ;D My gay friend is the director, producer, master of ceremonies, set designer, choreographer, chief makeup artist, etc. This is one pageant where I won't go backstage and watch as the 'ladies' change outfits!!! If you have never been to a gay pageant...you should GO! EVERYONE has a good time! I have never laughed so hard in my life! I will have the 'honor' of retiring the reigning 'queen' this year. 'She' is our neighbor and has won the pageant several times and can no longer compete. 'She' is available. You can't tell she is a guy when she 'tucks,' so all of you Internet chatters watch out!  ;D None of the gays in my area have breast implants, but many use creams and/or take female hormones to create some cleavage. I will post pictures of the next pageant, especially the swimsuit competition.   :o

PS I also sponsor a men's basketball team. They were usually the barangay champions until I took over, recruited a few star players, bought them uniforms, gatorade, and food. Now they are getting fat, lazy, and enjoy all of the attention they get form the ladies in their cool uniforms. Yes...we even have a few ladyboy cheerleaders.

Dave
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:40:36 AM by Dave H »

Offline stevjulietb

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:22 AM »
Shoes Dave, what about shoes, it is amazing to me to watch local Pinos playing basketball in flip-flops!   :o

Steveb

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:22 AM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 08:10:31 AM »
It seems pretty harsh to me to write off two thirds of the women on the planet because you didn't understand the actions of one girl.

Offline Dave H

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »
Shoes Dave, what about shoes, it is amazing to me to watch local Pinos playing basketball in flip-flops!   :o

Steveb

Hey Steve,

Actually all of our players have shoes. But they want shoes made in the US. I just tell them that shoes in the US are all made in Asia.  ;D

Dave

Offline aakerfelt

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
Sorry guys, I guess I was a little harsh in my OP

I was disapointed and angry at the time. I have done some dating in the FSU so I know all about not writing just one woman. But I am very much a One woman guy and at some time I want to focus on one girl. This woman seemed to be very sincere, but obviously I was wrong. But, yes I confess, she was the first Philippine woman I really talked seriously with. Maybe I needed some more experience before getting too involved.

About scamming in the FSU. I guess there is scamming going on in all continents, I really dont think there are any more scammers in the FSU. But the women there are quite smart and it can be a little bit harder to detect the scamers in the beginning. But that is also what makes the FSU women attractive, their brains and intellect. About them being cold, I think it it all depends on the specific woman.

Anyway, I have decided not to rule out 1/3 of the worlds population after all ;) I think there are something really attractive about some asian women. My problem is that I don't find about 90 % of the girls on the sites attractive at all, but the remaining 10 % I find very attractive, and I guess that is enough for me ;)

I am not searching just for an asian woman, I still have my eyes open for FSUW and I am also on a Latin dating site. Anyway it is about finding the one woman and even if all nationalities have their special traits it is in the end up to that one woman and her personality.

Anyway, I hope you guys accept me back here on your site.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »
Sure! You're always welcome here.

If you like educated, intelligent women, you might try China and Japan. Not that you can't find them everywhere, you just tend to find a higher percentage of well educated women on these dating sites than in some other countries.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
aakerfelt
i think we have all probably dealt with scammer & other "problem" ladies
but you can't through the baby out with the bathwater
i have been having good luck with contacting new members of filipinaheart
i single out the ones that don't have a picture up yet
he he he 8)
i have been able to find a better quality lady using this method
some turn out to be just alright looking but others are not at all hard on the eyes :o
just keep looking & you will find her

piglett
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline Dave H

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
Sure! You're always welcome here.

If you like educated, intelligent women, you might try China and Japan. Not that you can't find them everywhere, you just tend to find a higher percentage of well educated women on these dating sites than in some other countries.

Hey Jeff,

You can't leave out the Philippines...my sister-in-law already has a degree in industrial engineering (5 years schooling) and just completed her BS in nursing. My wife may get her Masters. All 6 children in her family have degrees: 1 electrical engineer, 1 industrial engineer/RN, 3-RN's, 1 CPA. You would be surprised at the percentage of Filipinas who are highly educated. Perhaps a higher percentage of less educated Filipinas are flooding the dating sites as an easier means to get ahead.

Dave

Offline Ray

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »

FINALLY! Somebody using his brain! I'll bet you don't have much competition using that method.

Now see how long you can communicate without asking her for a photo...  ;)

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »
Yes Dave, you're probably right. You have to dig a little more maybe, though, as the opportunists seem to be the more aggressive on the sites.

Offline Dave H

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »
he he he 8)
some turn out to be just alright looking but others are not at all hard on the eyes :o
just keep looking & you will find her

piglett

Hey piglett,

Ray is right! Very smart indeed and a technique rarely used by others. Most guys are looking at profiles that contain the professional glamour shots... which could make Rosie O'Donnell look like a supermodel.  ??? Well maybe they are not that good!

When it comes to pictures, I prefer non professional. Later on she can send the professional photo if she wants. I really don't like ladies who wear a lot of makeup...nothing like crawling out of bed at 5 AM to take a bad leak, only to find the bathroom door deadbolted while a lady spends the next 2 hours applying their face. If you can convince her to open the door LOOK OUT MAN!

Dave

Offline Ray

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 08:16:43 PM »

...nothing like crawling out of bed at 5 AM to take a bad leak...

Hey Dave, what's a "bad leak", as opposed to a good leak?  ;D

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 08:16:43 PM »

Offline Dave H

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 09:40:38 AM »
Hey Dave, what's a "bad leak", as opposed to a good leak?  ;D

Ray

Hey Ray,

I guess a 'bad leak' is one where you have to use your hand as a vice grip to keep from spraying the room!  ;D

Dave

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132