Forum > Russian -> General discussion

AFA Legit or Not??

(1/2) > >>

robhay77:
Are these guys legit? This agency sells email addresses but how do you know that your not corresponding with a guy on the other end?  Do these agencies even verify the girls on their websites...I have a hard time believing that they have the time or resources to do these types of things.

Anastasia and dream-marriage.com both charge money to send and read letters.  In addition i hear they refuse the exchanging of emails or numbers.  I'm thinking this who industry is a scam...tell me if i'm wrong.

fathertime:

--- Quote ---Anastasia and dream-marriage.com both charge money to send and read letters.  In addition i hear they refuse the exchanging of emails or numbers.  I'm thinking this who industry is a scam...tell me if i'm wrong.
--- End quote ---

NEVER use Anastasia for ANYTHING!  Completely bogus company.  I used them about 2-3 years ago.  The mail & telephone services were complete Bullshxx, and many men complained that the "Women" they had been corresponding with for months, never even showed up when they came to visit during the tour. 

While my experience was ok, it was in the extreme minority and their business practices are so deceptive that they should not be rewarded.  I would not even refer an enemy to them!  I wrote about them on a russian thread in 2005, if you want more details. 

Fathertime!

william3rd:
AFA doesnt check much of anything-except how many times they can sell the girl. Their women are almost like used cars. . . . Tour agencies are all about the same. EXTREMELY LOW success rates, lots of gold diggers or worse and agency claims about how wonderful and sincere their girls are. Like they even know their names or occupations. . .

10 days to engagement- hahahahahahaha. Although the owners all married russians, they didnt do it in ten days. More like a regular dating and then live-in relationship overseas going on a year or more.  Yet, they kinda lead you to believe that they did it on a romance tour. More like a dozen romance tours.

fathertime:

--- Quote ---I'm thinking this who industry is a scam...tell me if i'm wrong.
--- End quote ---

Your WRONG!

Be smart about what you are seeking.  Ask questions.  If you are set on a Russian woman, than find the Russian sister site to this board and ask questions there too.  There are many success stories, but many have come after some hard knocks.

Good luck!

Fathertime!

william3rd:
There are several smaller and more personal agencies listed on this site and on the Russian site if you are looking at eastern Europe. You need to do a little bit of research into this.

THe whole agency is definitely not a scam. But it takes work to find a decent person. . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version