Forum > Latin -> General discussion

Don't Let an Uber/Cab Driver Set You Up on a Date

(1/2) > >>

Hector_Lavoe:
I clearly stated to the guy that I was looking for a "normal" girl, not a hooker or a prepago. I emphasized I was looking for a serious relationship, etc.

So he brings this young woman to my hotel lobby so we can meet. He told me he knows her family and they are "good" people.

He leaves and I take her to the hotel restaurant/bar so we can have a drink to get to know each other. Turns out she is a 22-year old bi-sexual stripper. WTF!!? 

To her credit, she is enrolled in university (or so she says) and has a plan for her life. I am all for that...but she is so not what I am looking for.

She proceeds to tell me that her and her girlfriend like threesomes. I said well if it is for free and your girlfriend is hot I might consider it. Her girlfriend looks are just average and she was studying/in class at that time anyway.

She further tells me for a small price she could come to my room with me. I told her no matter the price I am not into paying for it, the GFE, etc.

So we each had a drink and that was it. I told her we were looking for different things. She left shortly after. I guess to her any chance to make a "sales call" to a gringo is worth it. 

Elexpatriado:
Remember years ago when one of Ricardo in Cali 's taxi drivers did the same thing to me.

Said he would get me some "fufurufus". Then I said no thanks I was looking for a "nice girl".

He said "yeah I know some them too, I can present you"..I am sure they were the same girls with a different "sales pitch".

Maybe you should have taken her up on the "small fee". Seems reasonable.

It would be a lot cheaper than wining and dining a "nice" girl , getting her a visa, supporting her for years before she gets settled, paying for English classes ( and who knows what else), and sending money home to her family.And a lot less risky.

Oiga!:
Hector good story. Of course with your now many years of experience at this you knew full well it was a blind (mejor dicho "hooker")  alley. "Good people" don't introduce their sisters, cousins, daughters or any other family members to strange gringos. 

Hector_Lavoe:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on September 08, 2019, 08:13:11 AM ---
Maybe you should have taken her up on the "small fee". Seems reasonable.

--- End quote ---

I am not knocking any guy that want to straight up pay for it.

Call me naïve but I prefer to find a woman who actually wants to have sex/romance with me. It is far more satisfying that way. 

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on September 08, 2019, 08:13:11 AM ---It would be a lot cheaper than wining and dining a "nice" girl , getting her a visa, supporting her for years before she gets settled, paying for English classes ( and who knows what else), and sending money home to her family. And a lot less risky.

--- End quote ---

Not less risky when it comes to STD's.

Hector_Lavoe:

--- Quote from: Oiga! on September 08, 2019, 03:53:10 PM ---Hector good story. Of course with your now many years of experience at this you knew full well it was a blind (mejor dicho "hooker")  alley. "Good people" don't introduce their sisters, cousins, daughters or any other family members to strange gringos.

--- End quote ---

Of course, you are right. I should have seen it coming. In the grand scheme of things it was only one hour of my time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version