Forum > Latin -> General discussion

Newbie here. Planning on going to International Introductions "A Romance Tour"..

(1/22) > >>

PaulChicago:
Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to join this forum and to see what I can learn from all the information and everyone's experiences. I am a 30 year old white male with brown hair and blue eyes. I am 6'1 and like to stay fit and eat healthy. My main goal is to go on Jamie's International Introduction Romance Tour and to hopefully find a very pretty Colombian girl that I can start the K-1 Fiance Visa process with.

What I am looking for is information and advice about the best way to find the right girl on a trip like this and the experience people have had with International Introductions Romance Tour. Please let me know what I can do to prepare for the trip that may increase my chances of finding the right women and what I can expect from the trip. I would really appreciate some advice and insight! Thank you very much!

robert angel:

--- Quote from: PaulChicago on July 18, 2019, 08:21:34 PM ---Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to join this forum and to see what I can learn from all the information and everyone's experiences. I am a 30 year old white male with brown hair and blue eyes. I am 6'1 and like to stay fit and eat healthy. My main goal is to go on Jamie's International Introduction Romance Tour and to hopefully find a very pretty Colombian girl that I can start the K-1 Fiance Visa process with.

What I am looking for is information and advice about the best way to find the right girl on a trip like this and the experience people have had with International Introductions Romance Tour. Please let me know what I can do to prepare for the trip that may increase my chances of finding the right women and what I can expect from the trip. I would really appreciate some advice and insight! Thank you very much!

--- End quote ---

Consensus in the past has consistently been:

Listen and learn from what Jamie tells you.

Work on your Spanish.

Especially if you don't have a lot of time, and have difficulty w/ Spanish, Jamie can help you make the most of your time help w/ language and put some gals in front of you who at least have been vetted to some extent.

Agencies and 'tours' are dying out, research, using the internet,social media and technology is as advisable as ever, but Jamie's operation still gets good reviews from newbies and seasoned veterans heading to BQ.

PaulChicago:
Thank you very much for the advice Robert!!! I really appreciate it.

How can I DM you?

robert angel:

--- Quote from: PaulChicago on July 18, 2019, 08:32:53 PM ---Thank you very much for the advice Robert!!! I really appreciate it.

How can I DM you?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure you have to post a certain number of times b4 you can send private messages.  Feel free to send a few blips, namely short posts (no violation doing so) and you'll be freed up to PM pretty quick.

You're in a great spot age wise-- in a lot of developing nations, women worry that guys in their twenties just.want to play, play, play and having hit that milestone puts ya in a fairly sweet spot.

While it's natural to gravitate towards the cutest, 'hottest' looking babes, realize that especially if you're hoping to bring her to the USA eventually, if she's an "8" on the cute/pretty/hot scale there, she'll be a lot closer to a '10' here.

The hottest babes are more likely to be higher maintenance and mileage may vary...

PaulChicago:
Awesome!! Thank you very much for the information Robert! This was exactly the type of info that I was looking for. I look forward to bouncing some more questions off of you as I begin to prepare for my trip. Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version