It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What I have observed in Medellin in the last 6 years.  (Read 12374 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What I have observed in Medellin in the last 6 years.
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
one think i have noticed, the parties in fincas ( farms) have gotten pretty wild lately. more sex, more drugs, more wild.

Seems 'the way of the world', pretty much everywhere today, with young people. Just like longer boats, faster cars, a better mouse trap and faster pussycat. Only things that typically can slow such forces of nature and uh---'civilization' down, are totaltarian, repressive political/religious leaders and dictatorships. Put the naughty in jail and cut off a few heads and they'll cool their jets, but that's not likely to happen in in the western hemisphere.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2017, 10:28:17 PM »
one think i have noticed, the parties in fincas ( farms) have gotten pretty wild lately. more sex, more drugs, more wild.

Really insightful post....Mudd

Do you think you could give us a few more details.....Like....How did you find out about the finca parties (who invited you?)....how many people were there (women to guy ratio?)....and how many times did you have sex (or how many times did you witness sex acts jajaja).

And lastly what kind of drugs did you see and or were offered.

Or did you just hear about the parties. LMFAO!!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 09:05:23 AM »
been too, seen,  drugs, coke, mostly crepe a lot. last one was  two weeks ago, birthday party of a amiga, two guys got into a fight, wasnt pleasant, ruined the party. was about 20-25 people, girl guy ratio about even i would say. i was probably one of the  " older" if not oldest  person there  :o   some stayed the night, others went home due to limited beds.

all the finca parties i have been to were invites from girls i know or ex novia, two were from local guys i know. after a while, i get tied of the loud pounding  music until 3 am, and just want to go find a place to sleep, getting old

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 09:05:23 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 12:21:25 PM »
been too, seen,  drugs, coke, mostly crepe a lot. last one was  two weeks ago, birthday party of a amiga, two guys got into a fight, wasnt pleasant, ruined the party. was about 20-25 people, girl guy ratio about even i would say. i was probably one of the  " older" if not oldest  person there  :o   some stayed the night, others went home due to limited beds.

all the finca parties i have been to were invites from girls i know or ex novia, two were from local guys i know. after a while, i get tied of the loud pounding  music until 3 am, and just want to go find a place to sleep, getting old

You forgot a bout the sex....how many times did you have sex compared to earlier patties for years past and how do you know there is more sex gong on overall....orgies in the pool?....how many and for how long. LOL!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
Why dont you guys get a hotel room...

LOL.. :) :) ;D

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2017, 02:35:04 PM »
Your starting to sound a lot like Awesome CP..unhealthy interest in other members sex life..

Why dont you guys get a hotel room...

LOL.. :) :) ;D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 12:07:23 AM »

I'm not at all interested in his sex life....I just want the fool to keep talking.

Just when you think the BS can't get any deeper...here comes the Mudd. jajaja

The only thing that I can say about this quote.....is that if Mudd really is having even more sex at these drug fueled sex parties....it's because he is buying more drugs. LOL!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:19:28 AM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2017, 09:57:07 AM »
They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2017, 10:53:35 AM »
They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

Jack Nicholson

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2017, 11:52:33 AM »
Not aplicable to this site and some of its members? :P ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 02:08:46 PM »
Yogi Berra: "You can observe a lot by watching"

Robert Angel: "You can learn a lot by doing" --and perhaps by sharing  real life truthful, first hand experiences.

That said, it's all pretty much at best, BS and conjecture here nowadays. So many long time members with both single and married life are long gone, I can't think of one here any more who's actually met me, my family etc., in real life.

I sort of doubt that the few other people left here anymore hang out with one another. Desert zone, with isolated, unverified reports here and there. Trip reports a rarity. More second hand news, followed by speculation. Shamey.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:39:32 PM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
Does anybodybon here remember a guy called

Teo Blas???

ja Ja Ja

Offline Calipro

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 05:57:18 PM »
Does anybodybon here remember a guy called

Teo Blas???

ja Ja Ja

I remember him and met him in Cali.

It's funny you bring him up because he seemed to have as much trouble with calenas as you and muss have with paisas jajajaja

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 08:31:11 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 05:57:18 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2017, 05:41:14 AM »

It's funny you bring him up because he seemed to have as much trouble with calenas as you and muss have with paisas jajajaja

Nope..cant compare him to me.thats an insult.Espescially if you dont even know me.

He and I have differente morals, values and principales.

Wont say anymore on the matter.

All I can say is it is a prime example of someone having One persona on here and a different One in real life.

So I dont take a lot of the crap I read here seriously.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:45:54 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2017, 11:44:40 AM »
He and I have differente morals, values and principales.

Are you sure we are talking about the same Teo? jajaja

I mean have you met him?

I can't really say that the two of you have the exact same morals and values.....but he certainly has the same complaints about Colombianas as you do.....and his mindset does interfere with his ability to maintain a long term relationships with women.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2017, 11:49:58 AM »

Are you sure we are talking about the same Teo? jajaja

I mean have you met him?

I can't really say that the two of you have the exact same morals and values.....but he certainly has the same complaints about Colombianas as you do.....and his mindset does interfere with his ability to maintain a long term relationships with women.

Yep..same guy..say no.more..

And you claim 4  (going on 5)marraiges is sign of sucsessful long term relationship with women?

Okay..whatever

No.more, dont wanna get in a.pissing contest with you or anyone else..

Tengas buen dia

Offline Calipro

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2017, 02:01:30 PM »
Yep..same guy..say no.more..

And you claim 4  (going on 5)marraiges is sign of sucsessful long term relationship with women?

LOL!

Well .....hell yeah im more sucessful than you are with women if enjoyment is the measure of successful relationship

Even the fact that you would bring up the number of relationships I have had indictates that you have bought into some romantic beta myth

https://www.amazon.es/s?_encoding=UTF8&field-keywords=B00J2165RA&search-alias=stripbooks
Read this and take the red pill you'll be a lot happier

Jajaja

And don't even get me started on poor Mudd....he is the only guy no the planet that complains about women putting out too much LMFAO!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:15:37 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »
LOL!

Well .....hell yeah im more sucessful than you are with women if enjoyment is the measure of successful relationship

Even the fact that you would bring up the number of relationships I have had indictates that you have bought into some romantic beta myth

https://www.amazon.es/s?_encoding=UTF8&field-keywords=B00J2165RA&search-alias=stripbooks

Jajaja

And don't even get me started on poor Mudd....he is the only guy no the planet that complains about women putting out too much LMFAO!

The pseudonym that the author/blogger write this pseudoscience under, namely "Rollo Tomassi", shows a certain brand of moxie. Anybody who's seen one of my favorite movies; "L.A. Confidential", would be familiar with the name, which ironically covers a pseudo character of sorts, LOL.

Great flick for sure--a 'guy' flick. Another different but sort of a similar caliber movie worth viewing is- "The Shawshank Redemption", and seeing how there's not much happening around here, worth looking up if you like movies and haven't seen it. I'm going to check out John Wick 2, which just was released to DVD. The first was worth a bucket of pop corn and the 2nd is said to be fairly good too.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 12:56:48 AM »
The pseudonym that the author/blogger write this pseudoscience under, namely "Rollo Tomassi", shows a certain brand of moxie. Anybody who's seen one of my favorite movies; "L.A. Confidential", would be familiar with the name, which ironically covers a pseudo character of sorts, LOL.

Great flick for sure--a 'guy' flick. Another different but sort of a similar caliber movie worth viewing is- "The Shawshank Redemption", and seeing how there's not much happening around here, worth looking up if you like movies and haven't seen it. I'm going to check out John Wick 2, which just was released to DVD. The first was worth a bucket of pop corn and the 2nd is said to be fairly good too.

Here is a better link to the book reviews

https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Male-Rollo-Tomassi/product-reviews/1492777862/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_acr_sr?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews

I have read plenty of books that qoute Rollo Tomassi....but I never knew that there was a character based on him.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 06:45:39 AM »
LOL!

Jajaja

My buddy says.we are not Alphas Betas or Gammas..we are Omegas..

Nanoo Nanoo earth person

Offline Calipro

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »
My buddy says.we are not Alphas Betas or Gammas..we are Omegas..

Let's hope that isn't true....otherwise the two of you are borderline  gay. jajaja

Omegas are usually very thin males that have a feminine demeanor....they are heterosexual for the most part but often end up in the gay community after repeated rejection by women.

I had to work with an Omega for years....the little fairy was irritating as hell to work with....everyone in my office thought he was gay.

I had to remind people all the time that he was married and had a child....and they would just look at me in disbelief.

Thank God he found his one and million or he would have ended up being a flaming homo.

I wish you and your friend the best. jajaja

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 01:01:02 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2017, 05:15:35 AM »

Let's hope that isn't true....otherwise the two of you are borderline  gay. jajaja

Omegas are usually very thin males that have a feminine demeanor....they are heterosexual for the most part but often end up in the gay community after repeated rejection by women.

I had to work with an Omega for years....the little fairy was irritating as hell to work with....everyone in my office thought he was gay.

I had to remind people all the time that he was married and had a child....and they would just look at me in disbelief.

Thank God he found his one and million or he would have ended up being a flaming homo.

I wish you and your friend the best. jajaja

Dont know . dont follow that crap. Kinda like astrólogy or new age crystals tripe. I was being facetious.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2017, 07:32:42 AM »

Then there was Arther Brode, another guy who posted on here frequently and whom  I met in
Cali.

I know what You are going to say CP..charges count for nothing only convictions

Well I say, where there is smole there is fire.

Like I said, dont believe anybodys persona and stories on the internet. The real person is quite different

http://www.expatexchange.com/expat/index.cfm?frmid=190&tpcid=3399193

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2017, 07:32:42 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2017, 11:34:43 AM »
Then there was Arther Brode, another guy who posted on here frequently and whom  I met in
Cali.

I know what You are going to say CP..charges count for nothing only convictions

Well I say, where there is smole there is fire.

Like I said, dont believe anybodys persona and stories on the internet. The real person is quite different

http://www.expatexchange.com/expat/index.cfm?frmid=190&tpcid=3399193

Arthur Brode has a criminal record but I don't think he has ever done much time.

He only has half a brain....but does very well with the half he does have. jajaja

He sold my apartment in Cali single handedly and at a very good price and before that had it rented 90 percent of the time.

He has also been kicked out of chipichape numerous times for approaching women.

He is good if you give him lots of direction.....because of his mental condition he doesn't seem to see obstacles (or repercussions) that would impede his progress like a normal person would.

He just goes at a problem like a lumberjack....just mindlessly chopping away until he hits pay dirt. Doesn't matter if it is selling an apartment or meeting women in the street.

He is certainly worth knowing if you know what you are dealing with and how best to use him.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345