It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 13 year old assassin kills over 10 in medellin  (Read 10486 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: 13 year old assassin kills over 10 in medellin
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 06:07:05 AM »
Yes, cost of living in Siberia is probably even less but you're not living there...I in no way pass judgment on expat living in a 3rd world country for low cost of living and much better p-ssy...I think it's great and would do it if I could...

Actually I lived in Siberia and in general, the women there are actually a lot more beautiful on average than Colombianas..

But also a lot more devious and diabolical and a lot of  smokers

Which brings me for another reason to be in Colombia..the weather

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 06:10:31 AM »
Another [snip]ry that has beautiful women is Brzil.. but who wants to foch with Portugese? Plus it is still very expensive

Lots of other countries with beautiful women

Maybe not so many young , good looking, desperate, and therefore available chicas as in Colombia, but still they are there

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 10:26:16 AM »

I am not saying availability women doesnt  have an influence..I am saying I could leave here and still be happy.

BTW how come you are not here full time? Scared of all that Nervous Nellie DIAN bulsh!t?

I an here full time

Whats life without hot pussy
You are dead anyway jajaja

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 10:26:16 AM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2019, 10:34:39 AM »
Actually I lived in Siberia and in general, the women there are actually a lot more beautiful on average than Colombianas..

That’s without a doubt a matter of taste. I’ve never been into pasty skin and although they often have very pretty faces the women I met in Russia were lacking seriously in the curves department. Plus after about 45 years old their faces start to melt. They age like bread, not wine.

But also a lot more devious and diabolical and a lot of  smokers

I’ve always heard the same. Very dishonest and conniving culture of women. I’ve always wondered however, whether or not that type of behavior could be attributed to how sexist and chauvinistic the men of a culture are. The two have always been synonymous from my experience. Almost as if it’s a mechanism of self-preservation.

Another [snip]ry that has beautiful women is Brzil...but who wants to foch with Portuguese. Plus it is still very expensive.

I’ve been saying that for years. Brazil is a treasure trove of gorgeous women of all shapes, colors and creeds. Portuguese is no more difficult than Spanish to learn. It is just a lot more challenging phonetically. And with respect to the cost it’s because everyone thinks that Rio and São Paulo are their only options. Prices tend to drop drastically once you leave the Southeast....and it’s an enormous country. Belo Horizonte is FUUULLLL of hot girls. Salvador, Vitoria, Fortaleza, Recife...the list goes on and on.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:41:22 AM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 09:12:20 AM »
That’s without a doubt a matter of taste. I’ve never been into pasty skin and although they often have very pretty faces the women I met in Russia were lacking seriously in the curves department. Plus after about 45 years old their faces start to melt. They age like bread, not wine.

I’ve always heard the same. Very dishonest and conniving culture of women. I’ve always wondered however, whether or not that type of behavior could be attributed to how sexist and chauvinistic the men of a culture are. The two have always been synonymous from my experience. Almost as if it’s a mechanism of self-preservation.

I’ve been saying that for years. Brazil is a treasure trove of gorgeous women of all shapes, colors and creeds. Portuguese is no more difficult than Spanish to learn. It is just a lot more challenging phonetically. And with respect to the cost it’s because everyone thinks that Rio and São Paulo are their only options. Prices tend to drop drastically once you leave the Southeast....and it’s an enormous country. Belo Horizonte is FUUULLLL of hot girls. Salvador, Vitoria, Fortaleza, Recife...the list goes on and on.

Benjio- I lived in Russia and Kazakhstan. There are is a lot of ethnic mixing with different Asiatic races..so pasty skin stereotype doesnt always apply.

And your average 45 YO Colombiana has "hit the wall" as well..unless she has invested heavily in cosmetic surgery and attends the gym regualary

Remember ..women age like milk, and men age like wine..at least thats what we old saggy balled gringos keep telling ourselves

Say it enough times you will believe it

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2019, 09:15:00 AM »

There you go CaliPro..another opininion that Colombia is not the "pussy capital of the world"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2019, 12:57:49 PM »

There you go CaliPro..another opininion that Colombia is not the "pussy capital of the world"

There are extremely beautiful women in Brazil that is for sure and in sheer numbers maybe even more hot women than Colombia albeit spread out over a much larger area

But Colombia still beats Brazil

I remember when TLC worldwide first went in to business. They put a  half page ad in latin cosmopolitan magazine that covered all of latin america including mexico and brazil
Asking women that were interested in american men to join their agency

To TLC's surprise the vast majority of hot women interested in american men came from Colombia
Eventhough there are millions more women in both Mexico and Brazil

The bottom line is
It takes two to tango

Brazilian women are not as interested in meeting American men as Colombianas nor are they as open to leaving their counrty

Offline benjio

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »

Benjio- I lived in Russia and Kazakhstan. There are is a lot of ethnic mixing with different Asiatic races..so pasty skin stereotype doesnt always apply.

I’ve only been to St. Petersburg. The guys I was working with there told me that city had the best looking women Russia had to offer. I will admit I saw some REEEAAAALLYY pretty women. I mean the types it’s difficult not to stare at. They were all stick skinny though. The occasional exception was stick skinny with humungous bolt ons that made them look ridiculous. Russia’s a big country just like Brazil though. I’m sure you’re right. Probably a ton of the talent over there I don’t even know exist. I still have a ton of traveling to do.

And your average 45 YO Colombiana has "hit the wall" as well..unless she has invested heavily in cosmetic surgery and attends the gym regularly

They aren’t the most graceful agers either but darker skinned Colombian Women are like black women from anywhere else. And I’m not saying that “black don’t crack” BS either. At some point in the history of Africans we became obsessed with moisturizing our skin. The plastic surgery down there is a foregone conclusion. Any woman that can afford it will have work done and the ones that can’t sell their souls to get the money to do the same thing.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2019, 01:25:53 PM »
There are extremely beautiful women in Brazil that is for sure and in sheer numbers maybe even more hot women than Colombia albeit spread out over a much larger area

But Colombia still beats Brazil

I remember when TLC worldwide first went in to business. They put a  half page ad in latin cosmopolitan magazine that covered all of latin america including mexico and brazil
Asking women that were interested in american men to join their agency

To TLC's surprise the vast majority of hot women interested in american men came from Colombia
Eventhough there are millions more women in both Mexico and Brazil

The bottom line is
It takes two to tango

Brazilian women are not as interested in meeting American men as Colombianas nor are they as open to leaving their counrty

Maybe thats the type you want to meet..anywhere..the ones that arent interested in meeting American men

Offline Calipro

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2019, 01:40:06 PM »

Maybe thats the type you want to meet..anywhere..the ones that arent interested in meeting American men

I dont think it is really a plus for a woman too be exclusively interested in american men that is for sure but they need to be open to the idea

I think Russian women and Colombian women have the same girl game going on

That is the improve their appreance as much as possible and look for a guy that is below them in looks when they are really interested in having a serious relationship

Nothing worst than being in the USA surrounded by American women that are a 7 but look like a 5. Because the dress poorly and they want a guy that is an 8 or above jajaja

I mostly see women in colombia that are 8s and 9s with guys that are like 2 points or more below them

There are a lot of reasons colombia is pussy paradise But obviosly you can get with beatiful women anywhere. It is just more work

I have a friend that turned 44 today and he is kind of bummed because colombian women arent lining up to sleep with him like before

I told him he needs to start acting like he is actually interested in a serious relationship or start spending some of his money on women

Like ten years ago he wouldnt even pay a girls cabfare and he couldnt believe i was getting more tail than he was seeing how I was 13 years older than him

I told him that when i make a date with a chick i tell her Ill pay the cab even before they ask

Now you can order them an uber and track when they are going to arrive

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 01:49:29 PM by Calipro »

Offline benjio

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2019, 03:47:44 PM »
Brazilian Women are definitely interested in American Men!! No matter where you find yourself in the world being someone different usually raises your value in the eyes of the opposite sex. At least where racial or socio-economic connotations don’t play a huge factor.

There’s just much less motive to undertake the challenges of leaving family behind, learning another language, moving away from everything they’ve grown to know and love, etc. Brazil, although traditionally rife with political and corporate corruption, has an economy that has grown leaps and bounds over the last few decades. That has inevitably resulted in more opportunities for Brasileiras. I believe the middle class is a growing demographic in Colombia, but not nearly as fast as its happening in Brazil. I show pictures of some of the women I’ve dated in Brazil to friends and they still ‘til this day don’t believe women that beautiful would give me the time of day. But for one reason or another a lot of these women were genuinely interested in me.

Another thing I’ve never understood is guys that are lonely in the U.S. coming to Brazil to whoremonger. After living there I never understood that because there are so many attractive, single women walking around everywhere you go. Very few are what I’d call prudes if what you’re interested in is just sex. And A LOT of women in the bigger cities know English. These guys put themselves in a space that makes normal women unavailable to them....to the extent that if you’re not there for business or something else legitimate they assume you’re there paying for a$$.

Anyone that has had success in Colombia would do just as well in Brazil. Looking for foreign men has just become a thing in Colombia. Mostly for women that are convinced that their best chance at improving their quality of life is marrying a foreigner. In Colombia you always hear about the gringo that saved the poor girl from the barrio, bought her family a new house, paid all their bills from the U.S., opened a business from them and they all lived happily ever after. That fairytale is unknown in Brazil.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:56:24 PM by benjio »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2019, 07:26:59 AM »
One thing I noticed in Uruguay was the women had zero interest in a gringo. In Colombia even if I am with my wife, the shop clerks will flirt with me and display interest. If I am alone they will really display a lot of interest. You get none of that in Uruguay and I imagine the same is true in Argentina and Chile.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »

Another thing I’ve never understood is guys that are lonely in the U.S. coming to Brazil to whoremonger. After living there I never understood that because there are so many attractive, single women walking around everywhere you go. Very few are what I’d call prudes if what you’re interested in is just sex. And A LOT of women in the bigger cities know English. These guys put themselves in a space that makes normal women unavailable to them....to the extent that if you’re not there for business or something else legitimate they assume you’re there paying for a$$.

Medellin is quite different than Cali and probably Brazil.

Of all the guys I know here in Medellin and travel to Medellin not one is looking for a wife or from what I can tell even a serious relationship.

So why would any Colombianas want to get involved with them. Some guys are younger and good looking so obviously they will get laid straight out as an Alpha. Some are nice guys that speak pretty good Spanish and they can get their fair share without paying for it.

But the less attractive guys here that speak very little Spanish and are only here for a short while pay for every piece of A$$ they get one way or the other.  And nobody seems to be complaining.

Gone are the days where these poor saps invested heavily into one women hoping that is would turn into a life long loving marriage.

If you can think of some advice I can give these guys to get them off the P4P wagon I’ll pass it on. But I can’t think of anything except to say lower your standards and go fo the fatties and I know that is never going to happen. Jajaja

Sure, I know some guys that are married or have children with a Colombianas but none of them went out looking for a wife....it just happened to turn out that way.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »
If you can think of some advice I can give these guys to get them off the P4P wagon I’ll pass it on. But I can’t think of anything except to say lower your standards and go fo the fatties and I know that is never going to happen. Jajaja

Get them off the P4P wagon? Why would you want to do that? If I had to live life over again I would never have a relationship with a woman and just do P4P.

Of course the drawback to that is an absence of children which for most guys is not a problem but for me, the best relationships in my life are all with my seven children. 

Offline Calipro

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2019, 11:03:32 AM »

Of course the drawback to that is an absence of children which for most guys is not a problem but for me, the best relationships in my life are all with my seven children.

Some guys have children with them and some live with their pregagos for months or even years

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 03:19:48 PM »
Some people have a much wider definition of >"Prepago" than others..

Some might even say a woman in a 50s type traditional relation where she   doesnt work, and her husband pays for everything is a prepago. That ispretty  extreme.

On the other hand..no Colombiana wants to be called a Puta,or even "Prepago" or "Grilla"  even if she is one , she will preferred to be called a "modelo"..or at the worst an "escort"

Girls that ask for gifts and money after or before sex  definitely dont consider themselves prepagos or Putas..

But as the saying goes.."if  it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..it aint a bald eagle"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:21:22 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline JWR

• Divorced after a 10 year marriage to a Colombiana
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

Get them off the P4P wagon? Why would you want to do that? If I had to live life over again I would never have a relationship with a woman and just do P4P.

Can you tell us a bit more about coming to this conclusion?  After reading your posts for years, I've always assumed your situation a solid success story.  I was surprised by you saying, if you had it to do over again, you would skip the relationship.  Would you prefer to be single again now?

Offline JWR

• Divorced after a 10 year marriage to a Colombiana
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »
After being married a couple times, and having some beautiful girlfriends in long term relationships, for me the sex gets pretty dull by the end of the 3rd year.  Statistics for breakups seem to support that timing also I saw somewhere.  After the 3rd year, at best you've got an expensive live in room mate, and hopefully a good friendship.  If kids are involved, then you're on a mission together.  Without kids, just boring sex long term.  There's something to be said for stability and companionship long term to go through life together.  But long term relationships don't seem to be great for the sex life.
Rotating through some new girlfriends short and long term is most likely the answer to keeping the sex life most interesting, and helps with hanging onto the house and assets.
The best solution I guess is to go ahead and move on down to Colombia, but you have to enjoy living there.  I'm good for about 6-8 months there, then I'm wanting to come back up here for a while....

The last 5 years, I've been enjoying living in San Diego, and slipping across the border, and seeing some pretty Mexican girls met through networking and friends.  Shallow relationships, but fun sex.  It's a trade off.  Having a live in GF or even getting married has it's advantages, but ultimately it usually leads to something not so satisfying anymore.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:14:55 PM by JWR »

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2019, 12:40:26 AM »
After being married a couple times, and having some beautiful girlfriends in long term relationships, for me the sex gets pretty dull by the end of the 3rd year.  Statistics for breakups seem to support that timing also I saw somewhere.  After the 3rd year, at best you've got an expensive live in room mate, and hopefully a good friendship.  If kids are involved, then you're on a mission together.  Without kids, just boring sex long term.  There's something to be said for stability and companionship long term to go through life together.  But long term relationships don't seem to be great for the sex life.
Rotating through some new girlfriends short and long term is most likely the answer to keeping the sex life most interesting, and helps with hanging onto the house and assets.
The best solution I guess is to go ahead and move on down to Colombia, but you have to enjoy living there.  I'm good for about 6-8 months there, then I'm wanting to come back up here for a while....

The last 5 years, I've been enjoying living in San Diego, and slipping across the border, and seeing some pretty Mexican girls met through networking and friends.  Shallow relationships, but fun sex.  It's a trade off.  Having a live in GF or even getting married has it's advantages, but ultimately it usually leads to something not so satisfying anymore.
I don't know...my wife and I are at 7 years and while we have issues, I am pretty happy with the sex. We obviously have a lot of practice together,  and it sure us nice never to have to wear a condom...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2019, 08:57:23 AM »
Can you tell us a bit more about coming to this conclusion?  After reading your posts for years, I've always assumed your situation a solid success story.  I was surprised by you saying, if you had it to do over again, you would skip the relationship.  Would you prefer to be single again now?

I was married the first time for 25 years and the second time now going on 16 years. So I have been married pretty much my whole life. For me the main benefits of marriage are children, the four biological and the three stepchildren. Now that they are having children themselves, I spend a lot of time helping out with them. That's really been my pleasure in life is my children and grandchildren. My wives not so much.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2019, 04:55:55 PM »
Some people have a much wider definition of >"Prepago" than others..

Girls that ask for gifts and money after or before sex  definitely dont consider themselves prepagos or Putas..

Thats because because Colombia is. a crazy place

Any chick that doesnt absolutely hate sleeping with you never considers herself a prepago

But some of these guys here a pushing a 40 year age gap and I dont know what else you would call it

Doesnt really matter if she lives with the guy or even has his kids

Lots of these chicks have absolutely no expectations about their lives

They are just there for they taking and they are game enough to take it from where ever they can get it

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2019, 07:04:51 AM »
Well now people are posting usefu truth ful posts...the last few have been pretty good

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2019, 07:06:56 AM »

+1000

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2019, 07:06:56 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0