It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Baranquilla (special offer)!  (Read 9570 times)

Offline papi

Baranquilla (special offer)!
« on: April 07, 2007, 05:03:35 PM »
i was chatting online with my amigos at an agency in BQ. I mentioned PL and she gave me a special offer to pass on to the members. I would mention that "Steve" sent you if interested. Let me know if you have any problems.

agency: el paquete de 5 dias que normalmente cuesta 495 dolares
Steve: si yo se
agency: yo podría dejarlo a los clientes referidos por ti en 395 dolares
agency: es decir un descuento de 100 dolares por paquete
Steve: q incluye
agency: 20 citas, traducción en la oficina, apoyo logistico
Steve: recojar en el aeropuerto tambien?
agency: si por supuesto
Steve: ok
agency: y nuestra pagina nueva es www.colombiasbest.com
agency: ah..... otro servicio al que tienen derecho es internet gratis para los clientes
agency: tengo 4 computadores disponibles para eso
agency: internet banda ancha
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline Fuzzyone

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Baranquilla (special offer)!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 05:22:02 PM »
i was chatting online with my amigos at an agency in BQ. I mentioned PL and she gave me a special offer to pass on to the members. I would mention that "Steve" sent you if interested. Let me know if you have any problems.

agency: ah..... otro servicio al que tienen derecho es internet gratis para los clientes

Please stop being a shrill! I think dan would love the income from ads?!!

Offline papi

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:26:28 PM »
how am i being a shill? I am friendly with this agency...they want to make a special offer to gringos and get more business. Their competitors get plenty of free publicity. These guys are offering a special deal. Maybe some guys might want to try them and save some money. I don't get haters like you
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:26:28 PM »

Offline papi

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
here is the offer. i feel it is reasonable:

normally the price for 5 days is $495

yes, i know

i can extend a price of $395 for clients you refer to us

$100 discount for the package

what does it include?

20 intros, translation in the office and concierge support

will you include airport pickup?

yes of course

our new website www.colombiasbest.com

oh, and we can offer free internet

we have 4 computers

broadband

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »
how am i being a shill? I am friendly with this agency...they want to make a special offer to gringos and get more business. Their competitors get plenty of free publicity. These guys are offering a special deal. Maybe some guys might want to try them and save some money. I don't get haters like you

Papi

The only hater here is you, you are shrilling for them and you know it. What kind of deal did they give you?? If they want to let guys here know about them they can sure pay Dan like everyone else and tell everyone their great prices! Explain how their competitors get plenty of free ads? Jamie? he pays I think enough for his position here and when he post here he sure is not posting all his great deals he is offering!

Offline papi

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 10:54:30 PM »
The only hater here is you, you are shrilling for them and you know it.

well Fuzzy, i suppose you can make an argument that by communicating information on an agency and a discount offer - I am shilling. However, I can probably make a better argument that you have a serious screw loose.

What kind of deal did they give you??

none, but if i was so inclined to go to BQ and use their services, I most certainly would not accept the first price offered. It is latin america we are talking about after all

If they want to let guys here know about them they can sure pay Dan like everyone else and tell everyone their great prices! Explain how their competitors get plenty of free ads? Jamie? he pays I think enough for his position here and when he post here he sure is not posting all his great deals he is offering!

this agency is for the most part an unknown. Just possibly some of the members might like to learn about their services. I think you are just jealous because you have 0 personality and nobody in their right mind would listen to you

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 06:58:45 AM »

well Fuzzy, i suppose you can make an argument that by communicating information on an agency and a discount offer - I am shilling. However, I can probably make a better argument that you have a serious screw loose.

none, but if i was so inclined to go to BQ and use their services, I most certainly would not accept the first price offered. It is latin america we are talking about after all

this agency is for the most part an unknown. Just possibly some of the members might like to learn about their services. I think you are just jealous because you have 0 personality and nobody in their right mind would listen to you

You are just proving my point papi, I am not insulting you I am stating facts. I could less about your person right now but you have never even used the service and you are up here trying to get guys to use it. They know about P-L they can easy pay a couple of dollars to push their service here instead of having you shrilling it and you have never used it? Come on you sure are doing nothing to help the guys here by pushing a agency that just appeared out of no where. Even my wife does not know who they are and she has lived in Barranquilla for 32 years.

What are they doing giving you a big discount for future service to hawk their agency? What am I jealous of you? I must be doing something right I have been married to a beautiful Girl from Barranquilla for over two years now. What do you have to show? Be honest with us because when almost every guy here can go to Barranquilla or Cali and come back with their girl ie Bundy, Daytrader, montreal want anymore? What is wrong with you? You have been doing this for 5 years, I mean like five years?

Offline papi

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 07:26:53 AM »
You are just proving my point papi, I am not insulting you

calling someone a shill is not an insult? At the very least, you have engaged in continued attacks and harbored a hard on for years

but you have never even used the service and you are up here trying to get guys to use it.

Wrong again! I have used their services several times and posted before on them. Most guys know about Jamie. Here is another option - it is up to the members if they want to try them. They are one of the lower priced options in BQ. I thought this was a forum in part to exchange info on agencies, hotels and so forth. I recently posted a deal on Nobelcom - i suppose in your mind i was also shilling for the phone card.

They know about P-L they can easy pay a couple of dollars to push their service here instead of having you shrilling it and you have never used it? Come on you sure are doing nothing to help the guys here by pushing a agency that just appeared out of no where. Even my wife does not know who they are and she has lived in Barranquilla for 32 years.

i told them about PL yesterday. Maybe by doing so, I actually found a new client to advertise on PL since this seems to be such a concern of yours. Even though your wife has not heard about them, they have been in biz for a number of years and several guys here have used them even though again for the most part they are an unknown.

What is wrong with you?

Funny, I was thinking the same of you. But since you are the Fuzz - i suppose you feel it is your place to police us on what info we can share
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:31:27 AM by papi »

Offline sean126

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 08:08:01 AM »
Fuzzyone,

I have to agree with Papi on this one.  People recommend different things on here and pass on what they heard and seen.

I didn't see anything wrong with it, but to be double sure I checked with Dan in a private pm instead of attempting to read his mind.  Anytime someone asks about Barranquilla I immediately tell them about Jamie's agency and I tell them to try Markanthony's agency close by in Cartagena.  I didn't see a difference and apparently neither does Dan.

sean126

Offline papi

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 08:27:01 AM »
Sean,

I happen to be friendly with Barranquilla Best and nobody talks about them. I don't know if they want to advertise here because they are a low budget operation but if they started getting some biz from the forum, I would ask them to consider it or of course Dan or you can contact them.

I have no plans to use their services at this time but again feel their offer is reasonable and they do get a ton of attractive babes walking in the door. Yet, they are not the most professional run operation and they don't do a good job updating their website. But if I was considering BQ, I would not hesitate to try them again.

If a guy has big bucks to spend, then he might be better off with one of the more professionally run operations. But again, $395 is not terrible for 20 intros, airport p/u, translation in the office, and high speed internet. I have met a few keepers in their agency.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »
Too High

I Paid Margarita  50 Dollars 2 years ago in that agency for 3 days of unlimited citas, met like 18 women. 395.00 for that agency with outdated books and that little salon with no privacy is a joke.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline papi

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »
20 citas, airport p/u, translation, and high speed is not terrible and one of the cheapest in BQ. They moved to a new office since you used them last (across the street).

If a guy walks in with cash and flashes it, I assume they will deal like most agencies. But then you would be walking in cold without having anything setup in advance

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 09:52:33 AM »

calling someone a shill is not an insult? At the very least, you have engaged in continued attacks and harbored a hard on for years

Wrong again! I have used their services several times and posted before on them. Most guys know about Jamie. Here is another option - it is up to the members if they want to try them. They are one of the lower priced options in BQ. I thought this was a forum in part to exchange info on agencies, hotels and so forth. I recently posted a deal on Nobelcom - i suppose in your mind i was also shilling for the phone card.

Now papi you have never posted here about them if you did then show us, because you are not telling us the truth!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 09:52:33 AM »

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 10:00:08 AM »
Fuzz

You know i am not exactly in the Paps fan club, but i do know for a fact he did use this agency before. We have a mutual friend who told me a few years back that paps had used them and gave me the scoop on them before i went to BAQ my first time 2 years ago. Was in fact the third and last agency i ever used as i decided i liked the internet better and that is where i met my wife on www.cybercupido.com

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 10:01:19 AM »
Fuzzyone,

I have to agree with Papi on this one.  People recommend different things on here and pass on what they heard and seen.

I didn't see anything wrong with it, but to be double sure I checked with Dan in a private pm instead of attempting to read his mind.  Anytime someone asks about Barranquilla I immediately tell them about Jamie's agency and I tell them to try Markanthony's agency close by in Cartagena.  I didn't see a difference and apparently neither does Dan.

sean126

sean

There is the difference guys here are asking about agencies in Barranquilla or Bogota ect. I myself have told guys that have ask try here or or there, But I have not came out of the blue talking about a agency I have never used shrilling them. It is a new company that has came out of the blue or another company that has just renamed themselfs. How do I know? Ask your wife if she knows who they are, my wife knew every agency in Barranquilla and this one has not been around! I think your wife will tell you the same.

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 10:11:58 AM »
Fuzz

They are a Barranquilla's Best. I used them 2 years ago. They were in a really small office space . Maybe they have changed owners now and are in a different location, but 2 years ago they were in a section near prado. I cannot complain since i only paid 50 bucks and met some chicas that were nice, no real chemistry though.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline catz

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »
Two things:

1) I'm moving this topic to the Services section.

2) If they have internet why don't they join here and they can make their offers themselves?

Catz

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »
Fuzz

They are a Barranquilla's Best. I used them 2 years ago. They were in a really small office space . Maybe they have changed owners now and are in a different location, but 2 years ago they were in a section near prado. I cannot complain since i only paid 50 bucks and met some chicas that were nice, no real chemistry though.

KB

I don't know if they are or not but I doubt it. I wonder who papi's amigo is from the agency?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 03:50:20 PM »
  I don't know if they are or not but I doubt it. I wonder who papi's amigo is from the agency?

The name of the agency is, indeed, BarranquillasBest - found here -- http://www.barranquillasbest.com.

They have a network of sites, including (but not limited to): latindreamgirls.com, sexyriogirls.com, carnivaltours.com, latinasinlove.com, latinwomenvideos.com, latindreamtours.com, calibrides.com, perubrides.com, dominicanhearts.com, costaricanwives.com, venezuelaladies.com, latinbrides.com, spanishdreamgirls.com, calisbest.com, dominicanawomen.com, limaladies.com, brazilpartytours.com

And they are also listed for sale for a mere $34,687 (ref: http://www.datingwebsitesforsale.com/id3.html).

And BTW - what relevance does it have who papi knows?

- Dan

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 04:38:37 PM »
I see that Hip Hop Badgirls: Brazil is going for a respectable $512,000.

To put it another way, that's $85,000 per succulent rump roast.

[Not that I'd fancy such bountiful booty.]

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
The name of the agency is, indeed, BarranquillasBest - found here -- http://www.barranquillasbest.com.

They have a network of sites, including (but not limited to): latindreamgirls.com, sexyriogirls.com, carnivaltours.com, latinasinlove.com, latinwomenvideos.com, latindreamtours.com, calibrides.com, perubrides.com, dominicanhearts.com, costaricanwives.com, venezuelaladies.com, latinbrides.com, spanishdreamgirls.com, calisbest.com, dominicanawomen.com, limaladies.com, brazilpartytours.com

And they are also listed for sale for a mere $34,687 (ref: http://www.datingwebsitesforsale.com/id3.html).

And BTW - what relevance does it have who papi knows?

- Dan

All insults aside I was really just interested because I did a look up on the owner of the internet site and it was some guy out of California name Collin Ross. Barranquilla Best is a interesting company they have so many sites plus if you are not careful you will end up on Amigos.com making him more money.

From what I could find out Colombia's best and Barranquilla's best are not the same company not even close. Colombia's best is new company maybe owned by the old workers. It is possible. My wife has no ideal who they are and she knew every agency in Barranquilla including Jamie's.

But I was just interested that was all.

Offline papi

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 05:54:58 AM »
Dan, a reseller run buy a chap named Frank at onetime had an affiliation with the agency in BQ. But I believe the BQ agency i mentioned is now run independently and a rather low budget operation.  Frank is does business with many well-known agencies reselling services under different agency names.

KB mentioned meeting Margarita but she is long gone having moved to the US. Yeselis, a female attorney runs things in BQ. 

I thought some of the guys might like to know about their services as another option in BQ since most guys only hear about Jamie here but it seems the attack dogs had a problem with that. I have a girl in Bogota and have no plans to return to BQ at this time and was just trying to help my amigos and again let the guys know about another option and a discount they were willing to extend any guys i send there way. i tried to negotiate less cost but they said running a biz is expensive. sorry if this was not kosher but i saw nothing in wrong doing so...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 06:21:02 AM by papi »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 38