It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Mexico City, Mexico Nov 25 - Dec 2  (Read 11430 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Mexico City, Mexico Nov 25 - Dec 2
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 01:36:25 PM »
Also while I do partly agree w/ you on the mentality thing. How can my success as far as women is concerned be so drastic form here vs latin america. That piece doesn't seem to fit anywhere

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »

I did actually, but I pack super light and buying anything more will kind of screw me. However since I've started dancing more seriously I'm noticing a change,  more women here stateside come up to me. I'm not even that good, it's a start lol

Why packing so light, using a "discount" airline?  You could even look into an online mail order company.  Just get measured and then order the clothes along with your specific measurements and it's sent to you custom fitted.  Yes dancing is a MAJOR advantage, I can't stress that enough.  And if you're tall and fit some tight fitting clothes can only help.  It sets you apart from all the guys with beer bellies and little to no muscle tone.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »
Also while I do partly agree w/ you on the mentality thing. How can my success as far as women is concerned be so drastic form here vs latin america. That piece doesn't seem to fit anywhere

It's mental, totally completely mental.  You believe you can pull chicks in LA therefore...you pull chicks in LA.  You don't believe you can pull chicks in the US, therefore you...don't pull chicks in the US.  Now we could get to the bottom of why, but it would take a few RobertAngel novel type posts and I don't think anybody wants to see all that.

Now I don't think you did bad at all in DF but imagine if you went to a place where the women are even friendlier, party more, hotter, more attractive, and known to like black guys...BRAZIL.  A few subtle tweaks to your wardrobe along with your outgoing personality and you'll probably forget about every other place you've ever been.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 06:26:39 PM »

It's mental, totally completely mental.  You believe you can pull chicks in LA therefore...you pull chicks in LA.  You don't believe you can pull chicks in the US, therefore you...don't pull chicks in the US.  Now we could get to the bottom of why, but it would take a few RobertAngel novel type posts and I don't think anybody wants to see all that.

Now I don't think you did bad at all in DF but imagine if you went to a place where the women are even friendlier, party more, hotter, more attractive, and known to like black guys...BRAZIL.  A few subtle tweaks to your wardrobe along with your outgoing personality and you'll probably forget about every other place you've ever been.
Yes I think has yet to hit the more black friendly places where they actually prefer brothers. BRAZIL

Offline kai #2

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 06:57:05 PM »
Yes I think has yet to hit the more black friendly places where they actually prefer brothers. BRAZIL

So far every where I've been has been black friendly lol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 08:24:25 PM »

Well, we all have places we haven't been to yet. (Thankfully!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T8L3xcsA3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI

For the record, Mr. Chapelle is one of the most intelligent, well educated guys out there. My son was at one of his shows a few years back and Mr. Chapelle brought he and his girlfriend into one of his skits and up on stage. After the show, he spent close to two hours talking with my son about a number of topics. He encouraged him to stay in college, gave him a list of (deep) books he should read, advised staying away from drugs--just a lot of advice without sounding remotely 'preachy'. Top of the world--a millionaire with the toast of the town wanting his time--his suite at the Hilton waiting and yet he took a couple hours to advise a teenager.

More than a stand up comedian'--Dave Chapelle is a 'stand up guy''

Sure, he walked away from a 47 million dollar Comedy Center contract, insisting on adhering to his changing 'philosophical differences' against their insistence--but you won't find him on food stamps, you can be sure of that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:34:49 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 11:55:55 AM »

I believe you.  We're just trying to push you to greater heights lol.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »

I believe you.  We're just trying to push you to greater heights lol.

Supposedly a friend of mine for tickets to Brazil for around 700 RT. Karnival here I come jajaja

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 01:30:59 PM »
my wife loves the hairy chest thing I've got going on from my Italian blood... The more recent chest hair phobia seems to be a gringa thing...

@mambo: To me is a modesty thing, to be showing your chest (hairy or not) that much is the equivalent of a super low cleavage in a woman to me and I am not into that for me or my partner. That being said that doesn't mean I don't show off my curves or like the look of a properly fitted shirt on a guy that shows off his shoulders (sorry I am obsessed with broad shoulders).

@Kai: You should really give old navy a try, it's affordable and they don't have a big&tall section but a separate section for big and another one for tall instead, the slim fit in the tall section might be just what you need.

For Brazil I would step it up a bit and invest on better brands and a tailor though, it's my impression people are much more fashionable over there.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »

@mambo: To me is a modesty thing, to be showing your chest (hairy or not) that much is the equivalent of a super low cleavage in a woman to me and I am not into that for me or my partner. That being said that doesn't mean I don't show off my curves or like the look of a properly fitted shirt on a guy that shows off his shoulders (sorry I am obsessed with broad shoulders).

@Kai: You should really give old navy a try, it's affordable and they don't have a big&tall section but a separate section for big and another one for tall instead, the slim fit in the tall section might be just what you need.

For Brazil I would step it up a bit and invest on better brands and a tailor though, it's my impression people are much more fashionable over there.

*sigh* I'll check out old navy. I never even stpped foot in an old navy store before lol. Wait, are you saying I'm NOT fashionable haha

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 03:44:41 PM »

My wife shows off her cleavage which is pretty awesome and all natural. It's a cultural thing. In coastal Colombia if you got it you flaunt it....

Offline kai #2

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
My wife shows off her cleavage which is pretty awesome and all natural. It's a cultural thing. In coastal Colombia if you got it you flaunt it....

We need a pic for verification jajaja

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »

We need a pic for verification jajaja
Yeah right

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 12:08:03 PM »
Wait, are you saying I'm NOT fashionable haha

Not at all, just saying it's a shame to hide your build and that women in Brazil seem to be a bit more brand conscious, fashion industry is big down there after all. Honestly I much rather buy online from old navy because they don't tend to have as much to choose from in the store, this link will take you to slim fit shirts for tall men ... I have it bookmarked haha

@mambo: yes I guess it might be a cultural thing or maybe it's just a family thing, hell it can be a size thing too, a low cleavage can look classy all the way to C cup but D and above?  that's a bit too much in my opinion, it sometimes looks like too much even if you are covering them up!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »

Not at all, just saying it's a shame to hide your build and that women in Brazil seem to be a bit more brand conscious, fashion industry is big down there after all. Honestly I much rather buy online from old navy because they don't tend to have as much to choose from in the store, this link will take you to slim fit shirts for tall men ... I have it bookmarked haha

@mambo: yes I guess it might be a cultural thing or maybe it's just a family thing, hell it can be a size thing too, a low cleavage can look classy all the way to C cup but D and above?  that's a bit too much in my opinion, it sometimes looks like too much even if you are covering them up!

It's just too much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife would agree with you although I am not complaining about those hooters of hers. Her sister OTOH lets those things hang out all over the place. Damm distracting!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2015, 01:03:16 AM »

Thanks for the trip report Kai. You crossed another place off the list and it sounds like you'll be back for more.

I agree with you: it is easier to meet ladies in Latin America than the states. No question about that. Does being on vacation with fewer inhibitions help..? I am sure it does help some. But this site exists for a reason: and the relative ease of meeting women and engaging them in a romantic relationship is front and center.

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »
My wife would agree with you although I am not complaining about those hooters of hers. Her sister OTOH lets those things hang out all over the place. Damm distracting!

Distracting? I would have never guessed...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

Distracting? I would have never guessed...

OMG, you would have to use Salma Hayek, one of my all time crushes. I would give my left nut for that.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2015, 09:10:02 PM »

OMG, you would have to use Salma Hayek, one of my all time crushes. I would give my left nut for that.
My wife has better cleavage

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2015, 11:25:18 PM »
My wife has better cleavage

Ok, now we all want to see a photo.  :)

Selma Hayek in her prime is tough to beat and I am not even a breast man. She was/is pretty damn hot.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »

Ok, now we all want to see a photo.  :)

Selma Hayek in her prime is tough to beat and I am not even a breast man. She was/is pretty damn hot.
Dude go to coastal Colombia and you will see enough cleavage to forget her...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 01:06:11 PM »
Dude go to coastal Colombia and you will see enough cleavage to forget her...

I've been to coastal Colombia many times but I'll never forget my Salma. She is one of a kind. 

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 181