It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: colombia jake, AKA Medellin loco, hangs himself in jail  (Read 36393 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: colombia jake, AKA Medellin loco, hangs himself in jail
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2017, 04:43:55 AM »

Sad but true. An amazingly unknown and rarely discussed aspect of Colombian Culture that's much more common than most foreigners realize. Especially along the coast. Out of all the Colombianas I got to know well enough for them to discuss their youth with me, I can count the one's that weren't molested by an uncle, cousin or even brother on one hand....and I'm assuming that's just because they weren't comfortable telling me about it.

Yeah..really sad and depressing..leaving the women with all types of "issues"..

Some familias marry between neices and uncles, to keep the family Bloodline going..
Like the Hatfields and McCoys..

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2017, 04:51:47 AM »

Yea I've seen the documentary, but I'm not totally convinced that "on the coast, it's normal for males to have sex with donkeys".  Did your wife tell you that it's a normal occurence?  Ask her for us, what percentage of males from the coast have had sex with a donkey?  Is it really that normal of a thing?

Maria J Bueno would you please weigh in on this subject?  You're born and raised in the Barranquilla area correct?  How common is it for males to have sex with donkeys on the coast?  What percentage of costenos would you say have had sex with a donkey at some point in their lives?
Do you really think she would give an honest answer on this subject even if she will answer?

In some villages on the coast it is extremely common.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2017, 05:04:30 AM »
I really find it a bit disgusting how some of you guys  go on defending Jake.

He was a pervert, a useless piece of Scum who abandoned his own family, and was disliked by all the expats.

He got what he deserved. Punto cerrado.

How worse the Colombians are or can be is irrelevant.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2017, 05:04:30 AM »

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2017, 06:04:47 AM »

He was a pervert, a useless piece of Scum who abandoned his own family, and was disliked by all the expats.

What exactly makes him such a piece of scum?  Calipro's story makes sense.  I don't believe that jake was pimping underaged girls.

Maybe you don't approve of his business as a sex tour operator, but he wasn't breaking any laws.

-quick edit. I'm not saying that jake is or isn't a piece of scum, I'm just saying that I don't think that he was pimping underage girls.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:11:50 AM by Awesome »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2017, 06:08:44 AM »
Do you really think she would give an honest answer on this subject even if she will answer?

In some villages on the coast it is extremely common.

I have no reason to doubt MJB's honesty.

Tell us expat, how do you KNOW it's"extremely common"?

Offline Awesome

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 06:13:37 AM »
Yeah..really sad and depressing..leaving the women with all types of "issues"..

Some familias marry between neices and uncles, to keep the family Bloodline going..
Like the Hatfields and McCoys..

How widespread is this practice, and how do you know this?

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombia´s #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2017, 08:18:30 AM »

+1 Agreed, nobody should be defending this scumbag. Too bad he picked the easy way out of a huge problem.
Also, I don't think Colombians are much worse.. Humanity just tends to be messed up.. EVERYWHERE IN WORLD!!!
Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
Let's Talk!
http://bit.ly/2NRwsHG
Follow Me:
IG: @colombianmatchmaker
CH: @matchmakercol

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2017, 08:23:20 AM »
See that mambocowboy?  It looks like someone disagrees with your assertions that 30 year old Costenos regularly date 12 year old girls, and that it's normal for Costenos to have sex with donkeys.

Any more unfounded claims you care to make?
She was raised in Florida and while repulsed, admitted she doesn't know much about it...Have you ever been to Barranquilla? Ever spent any time around poor neighborhoods there? Ever been in a relationship with a Barranquillera? You're nobody's daddy. You need one to rid you of your middle school bullying ways...

Offline Awesome

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2017, 09:57:36 AM »
She was raised in Florida and while repulsed, admitted she doesn't know much about it...Have you ever been to Barranquilla? Ever spent any time around poor neighborhoods there? Ever been in a relationship with a Barranquillera? You're nobody's daddy. You need one to rid you of your middle school bullying ways...

You still haven't told us how you know that it's normal for Costeños to have sex with donkeys.  How do you know this mc?

And since you also claim that it's normal for 30 year old Costeños to date 12 year olds, how many Costeño men do you know of who have dated a 12 year old?

Answer these questions or it will be obvious that you're full of crap.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2017, 10:10:05 AM »

+1 Agreed, nobody should be defending this scumbag. Too bad he picked the easy way out of a huge problem.
Also, I don't think Colombians are much worse.. Humanity just tends to be messed up.. EVERYWHERE IN WORLD!!!

Why not defend him?  We have reason to believe that he was wrongfully accused of a crime.

What we do know is that he ran a business hooking up gringos with Colombian women, not so different from a "marriage agency".

I'm not saying he's not a "scumbag", but nobody should be punished for a crime they didn't commit.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2017, 12:52:02 PM »
What exactly makes him such a piece of scum?  Calipro's story makes sense.  I don't believe that jake was pimping underaged girls.

Maybe you don't approve of his business as a sex tour operator, but he wasn't breaking any laws.

-quick edit. I'm not saying that jake is or isn't a piece of scum, I'm just saying that I don't think that he was pimping underage girls.

I wouldn't say he wasn't breaking any laws because pimping is illegal in Colombia....but he had the business set up like a lot of Colombian whorehouses which make their money off of charging for over  priced rooms instead of taking a cut of what the girl makes.

Don't think he was pimping underage girls either.....the guy was in business renting rooms to gringos and introducing men to women for years in Medellin and even thought most of his own clients didn't really like him all that well.....done has ever said that he offered them underage girls and plenty have said that they have never seen him with underage girls.

From what I hear he did his due diligence in screening the women so his clients wouldn't come in contact with underage girls and he certainly never let them in his apartment that he rented to gringos.

Even the guy that he ultimately introduced to an underage street walker for 20 million cop didn't set foot in his apartment.
He took the guy to a pay by the hour motel in el centro....which is where he got arrested if you saw the news video. The whole thing was made for TV.
Who goes to bust a pimp with the cameras rolling.....the video of them busting down his door of the apartment was also made for TV......Jake was already in custody and they had his apartment keys.....they could of just used them to open the door. But I guess that doesn't make for good TV viewing. jajaja

Offline Awesome

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2017, 05:27:37 PM »

I wouldn't say he wasn't breaking any laws because pimping is illegal in Colombia....but he had the business set up like a lot of Colombian whorehouses which make their money off of charging for over  priced rooms instead of taking a cut of what the girl makes.

Don't think he was pimping underage girls either.....the guy was in business renting rooms to gringos and introducing men to women for years in Medellin and even thought most of his own clients didn't really like him all that well.....done has ever said that he offered them underage girls and plenty have said that they have never seen him with underage girls.

From what I hear he did his due diligence in screening the women so his clients wouldn't come in contact with underage girls and he certainly never let them in his apartment that he rented to gringos.

Even the guy that he ultimately introduced to an underage street walker for 20 million cop didn't set foot in his apartment.
He took the guy to a pay by the hour motel in el centro....which is where he got arrested if you saw the news video. The whole thing was made for TV.
Who goes to bust a pimp with the cameras rolling.....the video of them busting down his door of the apartment was also made for TV......Jake was already in custody and they had his apartment keys.....they could of just used them to open the door. But I guess that doesn't make for good TV viewing. jajaja

The more I think about it the more I think of just how evil it is to entrap and deceitfully set someone up to be charged with something as serious as pimping minors.  Those bastards basically caused the death of an innocent man.

Yea sure hooking up sex tourists with prepagos is a sleazy way to make money, but the guy didn't deserve to die.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »
I have no reason to doubt MJB's honesty.

Tell us expat, how do you KNOW it's"extremely common"?

Because I live here, have a lot of friends, who are well travelled and informed, and they tell me, and I believe people here on the ground, raher than a bunch of people speculating on a goofy forum.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2017, 10:40:27 PM »
How widespread is this practice, and how do you know this?

I have a lot of Long Term  ...I mean anywhere from weeks to months toyears  Relations with women here, and a lot of personal freindships with both sexes  as well.

People tell me things, and the stories are consistent,,

No just hanging around the bar scene and light talk with strippers.

Maybe the practice of inter family marriage is not that common now adays as it was 20 years ago, but it was a common practice amongst many Colombian families in the past

Like you always say, if you choose not to believe me, its your own issue, no skin off my nose

Offline Awesome

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »

Because I live here, have a lot of friends, who are well travelled and informed, and they tell me, and I believe people here on the ground, raher than a bunch of people speculating on a goofy forum.

Ok, so you admit that you don't KNOW.  Thanks for proving my point.

And now all of a sudden you "have a lot of friends"?  A couple of weeks ago you admitted that you only have one friend in Colombia.  How many times are you going to change your story expat?

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2017, 12:13:08 PM »

Ok, so you admit that you don't KNOW.  Thanks for proving my point.

And now all of a sudden you "have a lot of friends"?  A couple of weeks ago you admitted that you only have one friend in Colombia.  How many times are you going to change your story expat?

So you think there are official surveys on this stuff? Think it is published in Tthe CIA Factbook?

You just have o talk to people enough and ask the question.

Okay you wanna know one example.? A girl I met in Medellin originally from Baranquilla, now living in Chile in a stable relation  with here Chilean husband. A freind of mine for 3 years.

She has twenty something half brothers and sisters. Here dad was a Mujeriego Like Diomedes Diaz.

I asked how common it was for men t be initiated with donkeys on the coast. She said yes, it was a shameful thing, but in many small villages on the coast it is the tradition.

There are many other peoplewho have told me the same. No time to go into details.

You believe what you want. No one can give you an exact percentage, what do you think they have the US census bureau here working on it or something?

There are videos of it. Look it up.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2017, 12:54:33 PM »

So you think there are official surveys on this stuff? Think it is published in Tthe CIA Factbook?

You just have o talk to people enough and ask the question.

Okay you wanna know one example.? A girl I met in Medellin originally from Baranquilla, now living in Chile in a stable relation  with here Chilean husband. A freind of mine for 3 years.

She has twenty something half brothers and sisters. Here dad was a Mujeriego Like Diomedes Diaz.

I asked how common it was for men t be initiated with donkeys on the coast. She said yes, it was a shameful thing, but in many small villages on the coast it is the tradition.

There are many other peoplewho have told me the same. No time to go into details.

You believe what you want. No one can give you an exact percentage, what do you think they have the US census bureau here working on it or something?

There are videos of it. Look it up.

I've seen the documentary but I'm still not convinced that it's a "normal" activity that Costeños engage in.

MJB said it's not normal.  She actually lives on the coast and I respect her opinion much more than I respect yours.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2017, 09:15:21 AM »
I've seen the documentary but I'm still not convinced that it's a "normal" activity that Costeños engage in.

MJB said it's not normal.  She actually lives on the coast and I respect her opinion much more than I respect yours.

Never said it was "normal". I said in small villages on the coast it is " common".

MJB has spent most of her life in Ft. Lauderdale.I lived in Florida 2 years and have to admit I NEVER saw this practice when I lived ther either.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »
Never said it was "normal". I said in small villages on the coast it is " common".

MJB has spent most of her life in Ft. Lauderdale.I lived in Florida 2 years and have to admit I NEVER saw this practice when I lived ther either.

Mambocowboy said it's "normal", but he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back that statement up.

MJB said she spent most of her childhood in Florida.  But now she lives in Barranquilla.  If this practice is so "normal" then I'm sure she would've heard something about it by now.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »

Mambocowboy said it's "normal", but he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back that statement up.

MJB said she spent most of her childhood in Florida.  But now she lives in Barranquilla.  If this practice is so "normal" then I'm sure she would've heard something about it by now.
I'm married to a Barranquillera. After seeing avideo I asked her about and she admitted it is normal for horny barrio boys. That's the last I'll say about it you adolescent piece of shi!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2017, 06:26:04 PM »
I'm married to a Barranquillera. After seeing avideo I asked her about and she admitted it is normal for horny barrio boys. That's the last I'll say about it you adolescent piece of shi!

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of available donkeys roaming around the barrios of Barranquilla.  And it's so hard to shag all those hot blooded girls in the barrio, the young men have to resort to donkeys.

You make absolutely no sense at all mc.  Two masters degrees and that's the best you can come up with?

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2017, 06:53:06 PM »

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of available donkeys roaming around the barrios of Barranquilla.  And it's so hard to shag all those hot blooded girls in the barrio, the young men have to resort to donkeys.

You make absolutely no sense at all mc.  Two masters degrees and that's the best you can come up with?
You make no sense dipshiyte. You're giving expert status on this topic to a woman grew up in Florida. What  a moron...Let us know when you take a trip to coastal Colombia and spend some time in poor barrios there you Putz.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »
You make no sense dipshiyte. You're giving expert status on this topic to a woman grew up in Florida. What  a moron...Let us know when you take a trip to coastal Colombia and spend some time in poor barrios there you Putz.

So how much time did you spend in these poor barrios mc?  How many people did you speak with in these poor barrios who told you about the normality of men shagging donkeys?  How many donkeys did you see in these poor barrios mc?

And I haven't forgotten about your other fairytale about the 30 year old men dating TWELVE YEAR OLDS.  You still have yet to give any supporting evidence to back up that claim, another one that MJB shot down.

How many masters degrees do you have again mc?  Was it two or three?  Or was it four?  Sorry, some times I lose track of these things.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2017, 07:58:18 PM »
That's the last I'll say about it you adolescent piece of shi!

Another lie of yours mc, to add to the growing list.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2017, 09:16:07 PM »

Post something that smells like bullsh!t and Awesome is going to call you out on it.  You should know that by now.

Post 20 parahraphs crying like a winy little schoolgirl and Awesome gains even more satsfaction knowing that he was so easily able to cause such severe discomfort to your sensitive tender little booty.

For a cretin who nit picks in a most anal way about so called 'details' in other's posts, you get more than your share wrong while relentlessly trying unsuccessfully to antagonize members. Let's see for starters, if the boy can take his own medicine:  "Twenty paragaraphs"? We all know you're relatively uneducated, but anyone with even a middle school education would accurately count seven short paragraphs and two sentences for the entire post I made.

Yet you dwell on semantics. Somebody says he has friends, you can't fathom that a lot of people refer to people they socialize with all the time as 'friends' who are really more 'aquaintances', not 'friends' in the truest sense. But I doubt if you know the difference, so your get the 'bye' there again.

So while you get the benefit of the doubt there, you commonly purposefully try to twist, misconstrue and out right lie about other's posts.

A wise person doesn't count as true friends more people than he has fingers on one hand, a girl I almost married told me long ago.

Insinuating that because someone says his or her spouse looks young that they're mentally defective and of ill morals (guess you finally looked objectively in the mirror?) is another half assed, lame attempt to make yet another pathetic 'non point' and twist things inaccurately.

Does Selena Gomez look 23 y/o? Ariana Grande 24? Bridget Malcolm 25? Christy Brinkley 62 or Christy Turlington 48? Hell, Raquel Welch look 76? My wife had two five year Engineering degrees in computer soft and hardware and was working as an engineer for Coca Cola when we first met. Had her own place. I knew her for over four years before proposing. Her personality,  the characteristics within her were far more compelling to me than the fact that as she has great genetics and looks younger than her age. My first wife of 14 years, is actually older than me and looked it.

So much for your  as typical, half baked theory. As typical, you take bits and pieces, twisting, misconstruing what others post.

But the jokes on you, half wit.

Your jealousy shows a million miles away, kiddo. I feel sorry for you. Honestly.

How about your girlfriends? Found that white girl from a good, wealthy family--from a top notch school yet? The one who'll treat you like a king, LOL? What a freaking joke. Pigs will fly before that ever happens. Keep working  on your chauffeur's  license--got it  yet? It's only been what--6, 7 years?

Just because you're such a documented by your own accounts, a lonesome loser, a 40 something failure living in Grandma's basement, a total 'failure to launch' example, surrounded by posters of real people, men, athletes you worship like idols, likely spanking your monkey , kleenex in hand, doesn't exactly give you sterling credentials for passing judgement on others, never minding demanding accurate info on whether the fight years ago was 12 or 15 rounds, etc., etc.

Even if there was a point, is it important? And if it's so, why can't  mr. aweshole AKA '007 style' admit that you can get any nations currency, including Venezuela's and post pictures from your USA basement? 

YOU of ALL members here, have the LEAST credibility.

You post here, referring to yourself in the third person, saying it's your role to call out other's bullsh!t, but with your head so far up your own ass, creating lies and twisting other's posts, it's doubtful you can even smell it anymore. So you make it up or at best make lame attempts in a pathetic need to feel 'empowered' by eliciting answers to your twisted interpretations of other's posts.

Hell for a boy who for some bizarre reason claims to travel with three cell phones and a laptop, why haven't you once, in your imaginary trips produced a single picture not lifted from another source?

Anybody who's traveled, has had moments where they encounter the unique and instinctually feel  "I've gotta get a picture of this".

What ---where's the picture here??

Listen, we humor you, rolling our eyes, but make no mistake, every dog has his day. You'll get tossed out of here, and again just like before, you'll probably come back. But until you get help, you're incapable of hiding your serious character defects, so like dog tick, you'll be found again and removed.

Lastly, your referring to yourself in the third person really needs a closer look. It's clinically called 'Illeism' and is a dissociative mental disorder. It involves a psychological disconnect from reality, almost always stemming from physical and sexual abuse suffered as a child. I'm sorry that apparently happened, but please get help. You really are crying out for it, but again characteristically, are in denial and can't see it.

Common signs of such a mental issue include demanding answers to questions best not asked. Also putting forth an obviously false sense of being unusually awesome, acting 'grandiose' when in fact the opposite is quite apparent. Guilt from sexual inadequacies, defects and frustration with an inability to establish longterm friendships with family, friends, male and especially females, while falsely envisioning such is a present, possible reality, are other characteristics.

Accusing others of the very shortcomings the sufferer possess but is unable to recognize, never mind reconcile, lashing out and acusing others of untoward behaviors whilst in fact envious of their realities, when chronically practicing the very defective mental/personality characteristics one's self are other hall marks.

Your extensive posts here strongly support the above.

I'm sorry about your back ground and the resultant outcomes. But please get help, you really need to come to grips. Texas has excellent psychological/ behavioral services available. Whether you're as self described, an "upstanding citizen" or not, in fact.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:19:41 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 108