It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Big bad Venezuela...going deep deep cover, 007 incognito style. 8) 8) 8)  (Read 28252 times)

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Awesome flew into Medallo monday night, checked into usual hotel, then proceeded straight the nearest strip club.  I got stuck in Medellin longer than expected because of problems with atm card plus I lose my gotdamn mind in the strip club and spend way too much money.  Oh well Y.O.L.O baby!

On the trip down I had problems in the same airport I always have problems..Mexico f*cking City.  God I hate passing through DF!  This time some worker at the check in desk wouldn't give me my boarding pass until I showed him proof of a return ticked or onward travel, since I only had a one way ticket to Colombia.  I pulled up an itinerary on my phone in English and showed it to him and he was still being difficult not wanting to give me the boarding pass.  I was literally about to snatch him up by his pencil neck but he finally gave up my pass just in time to catch the plane.

I'm in Cucuta now at the shopping mall sipping a Juan Valdez waiting on a western union due to my atm card issues.  As soon as my money's right I'm catching the first taxi to la frontera.  I'm kinda nervous going into the unknown, possibly hostile territory, so we'll see how it goes.

Cucuta seems like a cool city.  Lots of hotties at the mall I'm at.  Not quite at the level of beauty you find in Medellin, but I don't think I've seen a single boob job or butt implants either.

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:43:05 PM by Gavan »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Big bad Venezuela...going deep deep cover, 007 incognito style. 8) 8) 8)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 06:06:12 PM »
Awesome flew into Medallo monday night, checked into usual hotel, then proceeded straight the nearest strip club.  I got stuck in Medellin longer than expected because of problems with atm card plus I lose my gotdamn mind in the strip club and spend way too much money.  Oh well Y.O.L.O baby!

On the trip down I had problems in the same airport I always have problems..Mexico f*cking City.  God I hate passing through DF!  This time some worker at the check in desk wouldn't give me my boarding pass until I showed him proof of a return ticked or onward travel, since I only had a one way ticket to Colombia.  I pulled up an itinerary on my phone in English and showed it to him and he was still being difficult not wanting to give me the boarding pass.  I was literally about to snatch him up by his pencil neck but he finally gave up my pass just in time to catch the plane.

I'm in Cucuta now at the shopping mall sipping a Juan Valdez waiting on a western union due to my atm card issues.  As soon as my money's right I'm catching the first taxi to la frontera.  I'm kinda nervous going into the unknown, possibly hostile territory, so we'll see how it goes.

Cucuta seems like a cool city.  Lots of hotties at the mall I'm at.  Not quite at the level of beauty you find in Medellin, but I don't think I've seen a single boob job or butt implants either.

Big bad Venezuela??? ::)

Last time I checked, Cucuta was squarely in Colombia--- why don't you head to San Christobal, Venezueula? If you're in Cucuta, it's not that far away, has twice the population of Cucuta and supposedly a lot more going for it. American, Delta, United and a dozen other airlines flying from the US all have direct flights to Venezuela.

Your trip reports always seem so full of unusual adventures and mishaps, unlike anyone elses here.

I'm beginning to see why you indicate you like staying amongst non natives in youth hostels while abroad so much.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:24:00 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 06:06:12 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:39:33 PM »

Well, kudos to you for getting off the beaten path of the five major cities (Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla and Cartagena). Always wanted to try something in Colombia on the road less traveled.

Can't say much about Venezuela other than what I've read. If you do cross over, be safe/careful and don't over indulge in the booze, etc.  Have fun.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:08:49 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »

Take a couple of pics and post them.....what does the city look like compared to the bigger cities in Colombia?

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »

Last time I checked, Cucuta was squarely in Colombia--- why don't you head to San Christobal, Venezueula? If you're in Cucuta, it's not that far away, has twice the population of Cucuta and supposedly a lot more going for it. American, Delta, United and a dozen other airlines flying from the US all have direct flights to Venezuela.

Your trip reports always seem so full of unusual adventures and mishaps, unlike anyone elses here.

I'm beginning to see why you indicate you like staying amongst non natives in youth hostels while abroad so much.

I'm pretty sure Awesome decided to just walk across the border from Cucuta to Venezuela to avoid all the red tape of trying to fly directly there from another country. Which from what I've heard is pretty easy regardless of where you're from or what country printed your passport.

I've been to Cucuta and it reminded me of any other border town. A lot going on you notice and much more going on you probably don't. I will say this....the ladies there aren't bad at all!!! I've never tried to cross the border though. Closest I've been was some gas wholesale area where it looked like guys were crossing from Venezuela with gas cans to sell them in Colombia. It was REALLY weird and I'm still not sure exactly what was going on. That was years ago though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:44:02 PM by benjio »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 11:04:13 PM »

I'm only in Cucuta to cross on my way to Venezuela, but I'm still waiting on some western union money.  Basically it's a big cluster with my funds situation right now.  I had to get a hotel and stay over in Cucuta until tomorrow.  I never had any intention of hanging out in Cucuta but I was forced to today.

Cucuta is a nice city from what I can tell.  The weather is a little bit warmer than Medellin but not too bad, I guess comparable to Cali.  Tonight I had a taxi take me down "El Malecon" which is a strip of bars, restaurants, discos, somewhat similar to la 70 in Medellin.  It's basically exactly like Medellin and Cali, people dressed in nice clothes out enjoying themselves.  I actually feel safer here than I do in Medellin.  In Medellin even if I'm in a "safe area" I always have the feeling like something is lurking out there, I honestly don't get that vibe here.  I think expat's described Medellin like that and I get exactly what he's talking about.  The looks of the local Cucuta women definitely doesn't disappoint at all.

I walked around El Malecon around 9ish and scoped out the scene.  There were definitely some hotties but they were all in the "groups" that people say are kind of a barrier to approaching women here.  I can break into these groups but it's easier later in the night when everyone's already good and loosened up.  I was there around 9 when everyone was just getting started.  Plus I wasn't really dressed for the occasion wearing some cargo shorts, a star wars t-shirt, a Rockets snapback baseball cap, and I'm in need of a haircut.  Basically I was looking like your average stoner from the Htown suburbs, plus I was solo dolo, no wingman, no friends, no nothing.  There's not even any hostels in this city unlike other Colombian cities where you can always find fellow gringos to hang out and explore with.  Even Bucaramanga has one hostel, Cucuta has zero.  So overall Cuctuta seems like a great place to hang out and meet women, especially if you're looking for a place with absolutely no other gringos.

So anyway since I knew I wasn't going to make any progress at the normal party district, you already know I caught a taxi to the strip club jaja!!  I was drinking it up with a couple of Venezolanas who come here to work and they told me that the BORDER IS F*CKING CLOSED until after new years.  Supposedly they might open it tomorrow just for the weekend so I'm going to ride down there to check it out, that is provided my money situation is fixed.  But if it actually is closed until next year, where does that leave me?  I don't f*cking know!!  I'll either just wait it out here in Cucuta, or go hang out in another part of Colombia for the next two weeks I guess.  The strippers I met plan on going back to Venezuela next week "de trucha" which means crossing illegally, and they said they can get me across like that.  So what do you guys think?  Should I illegally cross the Colombia-Venezuela border with some strippers I just met?

Yea San Cristobal does seem like a nice city to visit and I still might go there, but I'm mainly leaning toward Caracas.  But the way things are looking at this point, I'll be lucky to even get into Venezuela at all.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 11:26:22 PM »

S Supposedly they might open it tomorrow just for the weekend so I'm going to ride down there to check it out, that is provided my money situation is fixed.  But if it actually is closed until next year, where does that leave me? I don't f*cking know!! 

It leaves you with plenty of time to take some photos.....I don't know how they can just close the border crossing and trap Venezuelans in Colombia with no way to get back home.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 11:58:24 PM »

It leaves you with plenty of time to take some photos.....I don't know how they can just close the border crossing and trap Venezuelans in Colombia with no way to get back home.

I'm not really a picture taker.  There's nothing very scenic around here worth taking pictures of.  There's a couple of those cool looking "Yo Amo Cucuta" sign display things.  Where I was at by the "el malecon" there are a lot of cool looking christmas lights and decorations.  One thing I noticed and seems to be a thing in Colombia is a rollerblade track, where I guess people go to have rollerblade races.  This girl from Bogota I know in Texas once showed me pictures of some pro or semi-pro rollerblade team she was a part of in Colombia.  And just today in Cucuta I saw a whole "track" built just for roller blading.

I remember reading a while back when the border was closed the last time for a long period of time that it was only closed to Venezuelans and Colombians, that citizens of other countries could still pass.  I guess tomorrow I'll find out for sure.  I don't know if I have the stones to cross illegally into Venezuela.  I mean what if at some point someone finds out that my passport was never stamped?  That would give the cops a reason to detain me and probably make me give up some cash.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 02:51:29 AM »

I'm not really a picture taker.  There's nothing very scenic around here worth taking pictures of. 

One word: the women. If you see some local beauties just play the dumb tourist for us and say your friends "back home" want to see the beautiful exotic women of South America.

I remember reading a while back when the border was closed the last time for a long period of time that it was only closed to Venezuelans and Colombians, that citizens of other countries could still pass.  I guess tomorrow I'll find out for sure.  I don't know if I have the stones to cross illegally into Venezuela. 

Yeah, on Dec. 12th CNN (see link below) reported that the Venezuelan/Colombia border would be closed for 72 hours.

"Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro ordered the border with Colombia be shut down for 72 hours beginning Dec. 12. Maduro said that criminal gangs are returning to Venezuela with large amounts of 100-bolivar bills, which Maduro ordered be phased out of circulation over the weekend in response to Venezuela's sky-high inflation."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/12/news/economy/venezuela-shuts-colombia-border-cash-crisis/

Do NOT try to enter Venezuela illegally. The U.S. Passport you've got is your best friend right now. I don't know for sure but I think it is a good bet you've got a much better chance of getting over the border as compared to your average Venezuelan who will be suspected of smuggling currency (or goods) back into Venezuela.

Maybe get that haircut in Colombia and dress up a bit when you go to cross so you don't look like a stoner/backpacker. Again, that U.S. passport is like gold to you right now. Don't lose it.

What the heck happened to your bank cards? When I was in Rio, Bank of America shut down my debit card because they suspected fraud activity. All I did was use it at a bar at 1am in the morning! I had let the bank know before I left the USA that I would be in Brazil and planned to use the card there. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:57:20 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 04:39:26 AM »
What the heck happened to your bank cards? When I was in Rio, Bank of America shut down my debit card because they suspected fraud activity. All I did was use it at a bar at 1am in the morning! I had let the bank know before I left the USA that I would be in Brazil and planned to use the card there.

Credit/Debit card fraud runs rampant in Rio. You wouldn't believe how many times my card got cloned and my bank account got wiped out before I actually moved there. So American and European banks tend to be pretty wary of any transaction in Brazil if you don't inform them you're traveling there beforehand. The worse part is even when the bank overnights you another card, it has to go through the "snail speed" customs clearance process because it's an international shipment. I've waited 2 weeks to get another card after my bank deactivated a cloned one. When I actually moved to Rio and got a Brazilian bank account, making an ATM withdrawal required the card, a 6 digit pin and your fingerprint. No more cloning issues.

Too bad you won't be able to make it across Awesome. I was really looking forward to hearing about your experiences there. Anywhere in Venezuela is definitely off the beaten path for most of us.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 06:37:49 AM »
 Should I illegally cross the Colombia-Venezuela border with some strippers I just met?

NOOOO

A Mormon or something like that from Utah who was in VZ to preach I guess was arrested for being a spy.
Maduro's government is crazy and if you get caught, well, would hate to be you .
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombia´s #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 08:35:39 AM »

I don't know if I have the stones to cross illegally into Venezuela.  I mean what if at some point someone finds out that my passport was never stamped?  That would give the cops a reason to detain me and probably make me give up some cash.

Agreed!!

I seriously don't have much to say about this journey but to please stay safe.

Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
Let's Talk!
http://bit.ly/2NRwsHG
Follow Me:
IG: @colombianmatchmaker
CH: @matchmakercol

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 08:35:39 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 09:48:25 AM »
We were cruising around the "A,B, C Islands" Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and thereabout earlier this year, from where you can occasionally see Venezuela on a really clear day. The Captain, more than half jokingly asked: "I don't suppose you want to make a landing in Venezuela?" We certainly didn't. The islands and mainland nations close  to Venezuela won't even put US dollar bills in the ATMs and they're real careful in the banks as well.

They know that when inflation continues to run in excess of 1600% a year. the USD will keep pace or exchange even better later on--a safe haven. Merchants are all but terrified of desperate Venezuelans coming by boat and ripping them off. I guess if baby formula, diapers and a lot of bare necessities were at times unavailable and the overall infrastructure a corrupt, broken down shamble, I'd be desperate too.

Having a nation's economy 95% based on oil wasn't a good idea. They didn't learn from the 1800's Irish potato famine, that's for sure.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »
One word: the women. If you see some local beauties just play the dumb tourist for us and say your friends "back home" want to see the beautiful exotic women of South America.

Yeah, on Dec. 12th CNN (see link below) reported that the Venezuelan/Colombia border would be closed for 72 hours.

"Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro ordered the border with Colombia be shut down for 72 hours beginning Dec. 12. Maduro said that criminal gangs are returning to Venezuela with large amounts of 100-bolivar bills, which Maduro ordered be phased out of circulation over the weekend in response to Venezuela's sky-high inflation."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/12/news/economy/venezuela-shuts-colombia-border-cash-crisis/

Do NOT try to enter Venezuela illegally. The U.S. Passport you've got is your best friend right now. I don't know for sure but I think it is a good bet you've got a much better chance of getting over the border as compared to your average Venezuelan who will be suspected of smuggling currency (or goods) back into Venezuela.

Maybe get that haircut in Colombia and dress up a bit when you go to cross so you don't look like a stoner/backpacker. Again, that U.S. passport is like gold to you right now. Don't lose it.

Yea the news reports say the border's only closed until sunday or monday.  I don't know why those girls last night told me until next year.  Anyway I'm going to go to try to cross today just to see if the closure only applies to Colombians and Venezuelans.

My money situation is basically fixed now.  Yes my card was blocked but now everything seems to be ok.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 01:09:33 PM »

Yea the news reports say the border's only closed until sunday or monday.  I don't know why those girls last night told me until next year.  Anyway I'm going to go to try to cross today just to see if the closure only applies to Colombians and Venezuelans.

My money situation is basically fixed now.  Yes my card was blocked but now everything seems to be ok.

Seems worth a shot. Good luck.

As Maria noted, don't even think about crossing illegally. Lots of disagreement on P.L. Uniform agreement you should NOT cross illegally into Venezuela.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:14:01 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »

Credit/Debit card fraud runs rampant in Rio. You wouldn't believe how many times my card got cloned and my bank account got wiped out before I actually moved there. So American and European banks tend to be pretty wary of any transaction in Brazil if you don't inform them you're traveling there beforehand. The worse part is even when the bank overnights you another card, it has to go through the "snail speed" customs clearance process because it's an international shipment. I've waited 2 weeks to get another card after my bank deactivated a cloned one. When I actually moved to Rio and got a Brazilian bank account, making an ATM withdrawal required the card, a 6 digit pin and your fingerprint. No more cloning issues.

I made a trip to Guadalajara, Mexico about 10 years or so ago. A few days after I returned to the U.S. I got a call from my credit card company. They said, "Mr. Lavoe. Did you purchase (approx.) $1,000 of construction equipment on your recent trip to Mexico."  Of course, I hadn't. They removed the charges.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 02:53:24 PM »
Seems worth a shot. Good luck.

As Maria noted, don't even think about crossing illegally. Lots of disagreement on P.L. Uniform agreement you should NOT cross illegally into Venezuela.

It's arguable if you should try to even enter Venezuela LEGALLY. To a lesser but still significant degree, the same holds true of Argentina, which is a bit odd. The media and govt's there have fed the people there such a bunch of 99% BS for so long, that a lot of the people there hate our people, and you may be treated more than just rudely verbally---they may physically assault and rob you for simply being a US citizen. I don't wear a lot of red, white and blue Ralph Lauren outfits when traveling abroad. ....

It's a shame, because there are parts of the world, including suprisingly, parts of the middle east, and Asia's Vietnam, where we've actually been at war yet they're still able (intelligent)  enough to differentiate what they feel our govt and in turn our military and business sectors do,  from what US citizens walking around do.

Hell, for that matter, you might well be treated more nicely in an Iranian cafe, ordering a cup of coffee than you'd be treated ordering a coffee in Paris, France, especially if don't speak flawless French.

But especially with taxi cab drivers and the odd unusual person who treats me rudely when I'm visiting abroad, I very happy that a few, choice English phrases are English only and understood and oft used internationally, most certainly the phrase F_CK YOU!!! :o
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:00:31 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016, 08:41:46 PM »

I'm not really a picture taker.  There's nothing very scenic around here worth taking pictures of.  There's a couple of those cool looking "Yo Amo Cucuta" sign display things. 

Where did you take the pic of the Brosty chicken place on your profile pic?

Offline Awesome

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 02:25:40 AM »

Where did you take the pic of the Brosty chicken place on your profile pic?

That pic is from Paisalandia just a stock photo from google.

Oh man tonight I got played like a CHUMP!  I can't believe it this hasn't happened to me in a long time.  I was with this chick and I was like 75% sure I was getting laid but some other guy I think took her from me.  I can deal with the letdown but it's still funny to think about.

So latest update, mission is aborted, completely.  I have to go home.  The main reason is my grandma is sick.  The second reason is I wasn't getting into Venezuela anyway, truth be told.  It would've been a renegade mission from beginning to end.  First of all paying coyotes who bribe the border officials to pass you to the other side, then I guess promising to make sure you get to a safe point.  Then...you just keep freestyling, try to make it to a heavily populated area as to blend in easier.  Then once there settled into a nice rental, living day to day knowing that if you ever get checked by a cop that you could have some problems.  I went to the border and they told me that the border is CLOSED, and nobody can pass.  Then they informed me that US passport holders can't pass at all without a VISA that can only be obtained at a Venezuelan consulate or embassy, in my case it would have meant going to Bogota.  So yea I'm on my way home.

Anyway since this is my last day in Cucuta I figured I might as well hit the strip club.  So sleazy I know, I apologize.  So I'm drinking it up with what turns out to be nothing but Venezuelan chicks.  I guess the incentive to work in Colombia and earn in Colombian money draws a lot of exceptionally attractive women from all parts of Venezuela.  Who'da thunk it?!  But I figure I'm just where destiny put me, I'm on cloud 9!  So I go outside the club to smoke a cigarette and I see these somewhat hoodrat looking girls yelling and chasing each other, and I just so happened to think one of them was cute/sexy.  So next thing I'm rapping with this girl and she works in the bar next door and I invite her a beer.  Then this pretty boy looking dude comes by selling concert tickets.  Somehow they talked me into buying a ticket to the Nejo concert going on that night.  The chica named "Estrella"(yea I know) claimed that she was already going to the concert with her friends, the ones she was fighting with outside.  So I agree to go with them to this concert, plus I'm a Nejo fan.

So she tells me to wait for her while she "gets ready" so I wait drinking my beer in the almost empty bar.  I'm sitting there the whole time thinking it's like a 50% chance she ditches me/doesn't ditch me.  So once I'd slowly finished my beer I was getting up to step outside and she appeared from somewhere all dolled up, even more than she already was.  So it was me, her, her two hot girl friends, and a guy that was with one of the friends.  So we show up to the outdoor concert ground and right away she greets some guy she knows.  Damn not looking good.  Then the guy's like a total rooster, a alpha male type.  Like some very tough competition I can't even lie.  But I didn't let it get to me.  She was back and forth from me to him back and forth the whole night.  It was a little bit awkward but I was still  having a blast.  I bought a half bottle of guaro and I was sharing with people.  Then the rico suave guy sold me a joint lol.  Then when I went to the bathroom I was smoking the joint in the port a potty line and some guy CHECKED ME.  Yea he told me basically "do you mind smoking that over there".  I felt terrible, so I put it out real quick.  Then the pretty boy who sold me the ticket in the first place was right be me so I gave him some of the guaro bottle I had and this dude filled up like a big ass cup he had.  This dude wasn't stupid!  Then I was trying to get in on his conversation with some hot chicks when some guy tried to cut in front of me in the port a potty line.  I turned around and the guy was already standing in front of me.  I was like "PARCERO"!  I was tipsy by this point.  "Usted llego antes de mi?"  And the guy was like I don't know.  I guess he thought I wasn't going to say anything.  Then I asked him again "entonces porque estas en frente de mi?", "llegaste con el?" I pointed the guy in front of me.  The guy became friendly and got back behind me and it was all good.

So anyway I get back to my girl and she's back with her girl friends, and everything is good.  We're dancing, she's grinding all on me.  Her girl friends making conversation with me kind of pushing her onto me.  But that rooster guy is still there but he's distracted dancing with some other hot chick.  And I could see my girl peeking out of the corner of her eye checking what he was doing.  So long story short, I had a blast, even with the guy who cockblocked me, thanks to him I got high and I gave him a lot of alcohol.  He seemed to like me a lot and we exchanged numbers.  Guys like him are great to have as buddies because they attract women at all times.  So I was tired of playing the waiting game, competing with this guy to see who was going to end up with her.  That is if even that was even on her agenda, I have no idea, but her amigas were definitlely looking disappointed that she paid so much attention to that guy.  It turns out they're all Venezuelan, the girl, all her friends, and the alpha male guy.  They're all from Venezuela, so I guess they tend to stick together.  Oh yea I got the girl's number too, and I have the feeling I would've got lucky 9 out of 10 times(maybe) if we hadn't bumped into that guy.  And the bad part is it was close, it was really close.  If he would've stuck with the other girls he was dancing with she would've been mine!  Lol.  I still had a blast.  Tomorrow I take the bus back to Medallo, then fly back home.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:04:47 AM by Awesome »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 08:30:43 AM »

Well we are going to want to see a pic of something before you leave.....even if it is only a pic of airport in Medellin. LOL!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »

Well we are going to want to see a pic of something before you leave.....even if it is only a pic of airport in Medellin. LOL!

Don't hold your breath....

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 03:10:53 PM »

Oh man tonight I got played like a CHUMP!  I can't believe it this hasn't happened to me in a long time.  I was with this chick and I was like 75% sure I was getting laid but some other guy I think took her from me.  I can deal with the letdown but it's still funny to think about.

So latest update, mission is aborted, completely.  I have to go home.  The main reason is my grandma is sick.  The second reason is I wasn't getting into Venezuela anyway, truth be told.  It would've been a renegade mission from beginning to end.  First of all paying coyotes who bribe the border officials to pass you to the other side, then I guess promising to make sure you get to a safe point.  Then...you just keep freestyling, try to make it to a heavily populated area as to blend in easier.  Then once there settled into a nice rental, living day to day knowing that if you ever get checked by a cop that you could have some problems.  I went to the border and they told me that the border is CLOSED, and nobody can pass.  Then they informed me that US passport holders can't pass at all without a VISA that can only be obtained at a Venezuelan consulate or embassy, in my case it would have meant going to Bogota.  So yea I'm on my way home.

Anyway since this is my last day in Cucuta I figured I might as well hit the strip club.  So sleazy I know, I apologize.  So I'm drinking it up with what turns out to be nothing but Venezuelan chicks.  I guess the incentive to work in Colombia and earn in Colombian money draws a lot of exceptionally attractive women from all parts of Venezuela.  Who'da thunk it?!  But I figure I'm just where destiny put me, I'm on cloud 9!  So I go outside the club to smoke a cigarette and I see these somewhat hoodrat looking girls yelling and chasing each other, and I just so happened to think one of them was cute/sexy.  So next thing I'm rapping with this girl and she works in the bar next door and I invite her a beer.  Then this pretty boy looking dude comes by selling concert tickets.  Somehow they talked me into buying a ticket to the Nejo concert going on that night.  The chica named "Estrella"(yea I know) claimed that she was already going to the concert with her friends, the ones she was fighting with outside.  So I agree to go with them to this concert, plus I'm a Nejo fan.

So she tells me to wait for her while she "gets ready" so I wait drinking my beer in the almost empty bar.  I'm sitting there the whole time thinking it's like a 50% chance she ditches me/doesn't ditch me.  So once I'd slowly finished my beer I was getting up to step outside and she appeared from somewhere all dolled up, even more than she already was.  So it was me, her, her two hot girl friends, and a guy that was with one of the friends.  So we show up to the outdoor concert ground and right away she greets some guy she knows.  Damn not looking good.  Then the guy's like a total rooster, a alpha male type.  Like some very tough competition I can't even lie.  But I didn't let it get to me.  She was back and forth from me to him back and forth the whole night.  It was a little bit awkward but I was still  having a blast.  I bought a half bottle of guaro and I was sharing with people.  Then the rico suave guy sold me a joint lol.  Then when I went to the bathroom I was smoking the joint in the port a potty line and some guy CHECKED ME.  Yea he told me basically "do you mind smoking that over there".  I felt terrible, so I put it out real quick.  Then the pretty boy who sold me the ticket in the first place was right be me so I gave him some of the guaro bottle I had and this dude filled up like a big ass cup he had.  This dude wasn't stupid!  Then I was trying to get in on his conversation with some hot chicks when some guy tried to cut in front of me in the port a potty line.  I turned around and the guy was already standing in front of me.  I was like "PARCERO"!  I was tipsy by this point.  "Usted llego antes de mi?"  And the guy was like I don't know.  I guess he thought I wasn't going to say anything.  Then I asked him again "entonces porque estas en frente de mi?", "llegaste con el?" I pointed the guy in front of me.  The guy became friendly and got back behind me and it was all good.

So anyway I get back to my girl and she's back with her girl friends, and everything is good.  We're dancing, she's grinding all on me.  Her girl friends making conversation with me kind of pushing her onto me.  But that rooster guy is still there but he's distracted dancing with some other hot chick.  And I could see my girl peeking out of the corner of her eye checking what he was doing.  So long story short, I had a blast, even with the guy who cockblocked me, thanks to him I got high and I gave him a lot of alcohol.  He seemed to like me a lot and we exchanged numbers.  Guys like him are great to have as buddies because they attract women at all times.  So I was tired of playing the waiting game, competing with this guy to see who was going to end up with her.  That is if even that was even on her agenda, I have no idea, but her amigas were definitlely looking disappointed that she paid so much attention to that guy.  It turns out they're all Venezuelan, the girl, all her friends, and the alpha male guy.  They're all from Venezuela, so I guess they tend to stick together.  Oh yea I got the girl's number too, and I have the feeling I would've got lucky 9 out of 10 times(maybe) if we hadn't bumped into that guy.  And the bad part is it was close, it was really close.  If he would've stuck with the other girls he was dancing with she would've been mine!  Lol.  I still had a blast.  Tomorrow I take the bus back to Medallo, then fly back home.

Awesome.I will make a deal with you. You post pictures of yourself in the strip joint in Cucuta (they are all hookers by the way), I will post a picture of me drunk doing a pole dance in Sabadell  Club in Manizales. the one and only  time (so far) I ever went into a strip Club in Colombia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buquipgIjpo

My friend- a Colombian-who was taking care of me, took the pictures. He sent them to me the next day. Man was I drunk. Couldnt remember anything. I was shocked when I saw the pictures- but then just laughed my head off.

But when I get drunk like that in Colombia, itis under controlled conditions- never alone with strangers in unknown places.

Its not that embarassing-MUDD has already seen them. A mutual freinds girlfriend  whoI sent the pictures to showed him and a bunch of other people in Medellin.

I sent them to a bunch of people, exceptmy girlfriend and as couple other "amigas" of course.

In case anyone asks..nothing hapened with the girls..just a fun night out. I wouldnt be caught dead even "Double Bagging" one of those women.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:15:17 PM by Elexpatriado »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864