It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: robbed at gunpoint  (Read 9127 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: robbed at gunpoint
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »
Thirty seven???!!! Why weren't you dating the 18 year old daughter instead?
Lmfao

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »

I've got some 40 yr old looking mom in Colombia messaging me on fb today.  A while back I randomly fb friended this semi hot chica who lives in Medellin and a week later her mom sends me a friend request and I accepted her.  I also sent the sister a friend request who is the hotter of the two sisters and is dating a gringo, probably a long distance thing.  So randomly today the mom sends me an inbox message with a thumbs up emoji and I replied  with a smiley face emoji.  Then she sends me a voice message saying "hola que mas como estas"?  I don't know if she's trying to hit on me or what lol.  She's clearly at least 40 years old and looks somewhat decent for her age while her daughters are both hot and look to be around 20-21 years old.  I haven't replied back because I see no point since I'm not in Colombia, but when I get back down there I might say hi and see what happens.
Threesome? Foursome? Would make a good trip report...

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Thirty seven???!!! Why weren't you dating the 18 year old daughter instead?

Many of us aren't paedophiles

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

Figure you would say that Gato..

18 is legal age in most Countries even more so in Colombia.

If you called someone who had an 18 year old wife a pedophile, you could be sued for slander.

Also, thats how a ,few years ago, a bunch of Expats in Medellin and on the Internet, with the same mentality,  started chasing and molesting and harrassing "False Flags" ..older, defensless  expats with younger girlfriends (in thier 20s) ..because they were too Cowardly to go after the real obvious problem right in thier midst..Colombia Jake..

Not saying I would be interested in  or go after 18 year old..but , under the right circumstances, I might possibly "keep one in my back pocket" until they turned at least 20 LOL :) . But actually, I would probably stay clear of the ones in the early 20s, cuz Colombianas  are generally immature and foched up, regardless of age. Someone in their early 20s is usually  a blank sheet of paper, experience wise.

But I would never call someone who has an interest in  18 to 20 year olds a "Creep", "Pedofile" or "Pervert"...I may think about saying it, if it was some saggy balled 60 year old who was bragging about it like he was some kind of stud, and the girls were after him for his "sexy body" and "Hollywood good Looks"..LOL

Its okay , if you are a middle aged or older guy and you like very young LEGAL women, as long as there is a mutual attraction or consent  of some sort (could be a ham sandwich on your part- or a trip to San Andreas LOL), but it is important to be descrete , modest and respectful . Otherwise you do apear to look like a dirty old man.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 02:48:36 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »

Gato, listen to your uncle Elex.

And look up the definition of pedophile before you start throwing the term around! You wouldn't be a pedophile unless she ware under age 13.

Ray

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 10:06:08 PM »
Gato, listen to your uncle Elex.

And look up the definition of pedophile before you start throwing the term around! You wouldn't be a pedophile unless she ware under age 13.

Ray

The age of consent in Colombia is 14.

The Criminal Code of Colombia (Act 599 of 2000) as it was modified by article 4 of law 1236 of 2008, sets the age of consent at 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Art 208 states: El que acceda carnalmente a persona menor de catorce (14) años, incurrirá en prisión de doce (12) a veinte (20) años.

Oh sure you can say you are going to Colombia for the 37 year old grandmothers....as many are.
But the fact is.... the minute you land in Colombia you are supporting pedophilia by spending your tourist dollars in a country that legalized sex with 14 year olds.

Does anyone know what the age of consent in Colombia was before they modified the law in 2008?

I hope it wasn't 12.  ::)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 07:59:39 AM »

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 06:19:24 AM »
For Sure should have bang the daughter

Offline smartcard1

• Probie
  • on a new journey
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »
seems to be the thing in South America ...motorcyles and armed robbery of iphones or laptop bags...
Canadian looking for travel and meeting new people.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 327