It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: AOS Status  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Capstone

• Spouse's Country: China
  • Trips: > 10
AOS Status
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:31:51 PM »
My wife and I filed her AOS, EAD and AP paperwork on Sept 10 and received the NOA1 for all 3 applications on Sept 16th. We also received notice yesterday that her Biometrics appointment has been set for Oct 2 which is much sooner than I had expected - hopefully things will continue to move along at this same brisk pace.

Offline sean126

Re: AOS Status
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »
Good to hear!  When my wife and I got married here it seemed that her 10 green card stuff moved pretty fast also.  This was back in 2006.

Offline Capstone

• Spouse's Country: China
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:09 PM »
My wife's EAD was approved today and the card production was ordered -it only took a little over a month for that, so not too bad. Hopefully her AP approval will follow soon because we want to make a trip back to China asap so that she can take care of some things that she didn't get a chance to do before coming over - she still needs to officially resign from her job (will get some type of severance payout when she does) and she also needs to sale her car.

Her green card application was transferred to the California Service Center several weeks ago which for K-1s usually means that the green card will be approved without an interview - so I hope that holds true for us.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:09 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats