It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: How to find someone in Medellin, Colombia.  (Read 840 times)

Offline Lexxus Smooth

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
How to find someone in Medellin, Colombia.
« on: March 25, 2022, 07:00:37 PM »
Good evening to everyone. I am very new to the site and this is my first time posting. I have been using a website called latamdate.com, and have met someone and we have truly clicked. However, no personal information can be exchanged and trying to do so has turned out to be quite hilarious, after the fact. I do know she owns two clothing boutiques, so would anyone have any idea on how to find business owners in particular cities? I completed all of the requirements, only to then find out a 'good' track record is needed for 90 days. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
~K.I.S.S'E.S.S~

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: How to find someone in Medellin, Colombia.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 10:23:16 AM »
Ummm?
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 08:59:48 PM »
Don't worry guys, ya'll can be April's fools any day! ::) Light waits.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 09:04:46 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 08:59:48 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2022, 07:18:07 PM »
Good evening to everyone. I am very new to the site and this is my first time posting. I have been using a website called latamdate.com, and have met someone and we have truly clicked. However, no personal information can be exchanged and trying to do so has turned out to be quite hilarious, after the fact. I do know she owns two clothing boutiques, so would anyone have any idea on how to find business owners in particular cities? I completed all of the requirements, only to then find out a 'good' track record is needed for 90 days. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Any luck? There's a lot of hit or miss in the game, a lot of sparks, but not much fire, a lot of gals, but few true gems. Be careful, but take risks. Sorry the membership here maybe they think April fool's is for the whole month or maybe they're just a bunch of old billy goats, eating the weeds on the back fence, groveling. Who knows? Usually when they crash n burn, they don't come back, so there's that too. Motley crew.

As travel appears wide open N,S,E & W, we're booking Philippines and Thailand, although our 2nd home's in Philippines. Get insurance on your tickets wherever about now. Even if this chick ghosted you, get your ass on the plane and get your feet (or any part you damn please} wet. Get a handle, mental and technically on language and cultural differences.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 07:20:31 PM »

Any luck? There's a lot of hit or miss in the game, a lot of sparks, but not much fire, a lot of gals, but few true gems. Be careful, but take risks. Sorry the membership here maybe they think April fool's is for the whole month or maybe they're just a bunch of old billy goats, eating the weeds on the back fence, groveling. Who knows? Usually when they crash n burn, they don't come back, so there's that too. Motley crew.

As travel appears wide open N,S,E & W, we're booking Philippines and Thailand, although our 2nd home's in Philippines. Get insurance on your tickets wherever about now. Even if this chick ghosted you, get your ass on the plane and get your feet (or any part you damn please} wet. Get a handle, mental and technically on language and cultural differences.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345