It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Back from BAQ  (Read 1575 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Back from BAQ
« on: January 03, 2018, 04:17:51 PM »
Hadn't been there in six years... If you're a single guy who likes brown skinned women with curves, booty, boobs, and lush jet black hair, get yourself over there and have some fun. I was over at Buenavista mall with my wife and 2 kids, and while waiting for my kids' cajitas felizes I noticed three twenty something chicas checking me out, provocatively licking their ice cream cones while ogling me. That was just one of many such experiences, and I'm 46, past my prime looks wise for sure..bottom line, Colombian women's standards are low. If you have a job and take care of your physique and dress decent, you should be able to pull better looking chicas over there than you would in the States no problem WITHOUT any talk of long term relationships. Just do it. Those chicas want to have fun and life is short.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
Re: Back from BAQ
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 05:34:39 PM »
Hadn't been there in six years... If you're a single guy who likes brown skinned women with curves, booty, boobs, and lush jet black hair, get yourself over there and have some fun. I was over at Buenavista mall with my wife and 2 kids, and while waiting for my kids' cajitas felizes I noticed three twenty something chicas checking me out, provocatively licking their ice cream cones while ogling me. That was just one of many such experiences, and I'm 46, past my prime looks wise for sure..bottom line, Colombian women's standards are low. If you have a job and take care of your physique and dress decent, you should be able to pull better looking chicas over there than you would in the States no problem WITHOUT any talk of long term relationships. Just do it. Those chicas want to have fun and life is short.

Unlike a previous poster here who had lots of reports, but never seemed to have pictures, while I'd love to see a pic of those ice cream babes, I believe you! But in YOUR case, having pictures could've caused a lil trouble on the home front, so you get a double 'bye'!  ;D

I think I mentioned before you left that I seriously doubted that if you were even halfway presentable, that you'd wouldn't still be a 'babe magnet'...

I know that one reason I couldn't live for long in our home in the Philippines, is that a LOT of HOT babes of all ages would still want to jump my old, vanilla bones! And that's without getting hour long full body massages for $5....Just keeping my pants up would be a constant challenge.

In fact, I'd need to carry the snowball in this picture my wife took today, just to stuff down my pants when I'd go into town!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:03:22 PM »
Unlike a previous poster here who had lots of reports, but never seemed to have pictures, while I'd love to see a pic of those ice cream babes, I believe you! But in YOUR case, having pictures could've caused a lil trouble on the home front, so you get a double 'bye'!  ;D

I think I mentioned before you left that I seriously doubted that if you were even halfway presentable, that you'd wouldn't still be a 'babe magnet'...

I know that one reason I couldn't live for long in our home in the Philippines, is that a LOT of HOT babes of all ages would still want to jump my old, vanilla bones! And that's without getting hour long full body massages for $5....Just keeping my pants up would be a constant challenge.

In fact, I'd need to carry the snowball in this picture my wife took today, just to stuff down my pants when I'd go into town!
RA you guys will just have to take my word for it. Pics were a no go with my wife and kids there....You were right in saying 46 wouldn't  be  too old for the ladies there. It was anice self esteem boost lol...I've got no horse in this race. No business interests over there to cause me to encourage gringos to go there... Plenty of diamonds to be discovered  over there for a gringo willing to travel....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:03:22 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats