It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?  (Read 20594 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »
And therein somewhere also lie the reasons why when my wife goes home for several weeks, when she comes back here  it's like a honeymoon all over. Our already great love life, goes beyond great--really all aspects of our interpersonal life together improve. I pretty much get the royal treatment now--breakfast in bed,  manicures, pedicures, my clothes set out freshly ironed each day, lunch ready to go, house all clean and more, but it gets even better!

There's a greater appreciation of too many things to mention, as things taken a bit for granted in the USA after its been years since she's been back home, are vividly realized all over again.

She values her dual citizenship more too.

Yep, even a couple weeks in her impoverished  politically corrupt  environmentally filthy country, where if you're a woman not married by age 25 you're viewed as quite odd, if you're an unmarried woman at age 30, not only are you seen as damaged goods, but also if you are a woman of that age without a good company job already, you sure as hell aren't getting one. Where seeing a woman driving is rare.

And there's no age or sex discrimination laws to help you over there. Mistresses are common, child support for single mothers, never mind alimony for women with OR without children, is basically unheard of.
Absolutely.  Our wives know their lives are way better married to a gringo in the US than married to a third world machista...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2018, 09:47:23 AM »
Absolutely.  Our wives know their lives are way better married to a gringo in the US than married to a third world machista...

Yes: And then there's always the possibility of her coming to think her life in the US could be even BETTER-- if she was only married to a younger, richer, more handsome gringo--THAT's always a possibility.
Why should she have to deal with you--maybe including your ex wife in the background--maybe even your kids from before?

That sh!t gets old really quick for a pretty young thing--I know--been there, been through that.

After all, she knows she can have it sooo much better than that, than being stuck with YOU and your baggage--if she waits for that green card. Then she can pass 'go', collect her $200 and run any game with anyone she wants.

She can play the dating game indefinitely, and it's in her best interest to do so, because as long as she remains a legal, single resident in the USA, she can date as many young bucks and sugar daddies as she wants--AND you have to, by USCIS--by US Govt. law--support her all the while.

If she doesn't have good English, an education--or even with that--if she doesn't have adequate job skills to economically support herself without you--the judge is likely gonna fry you. You--trying to take advantage of that pretty young girl---that YOU brought here--setting up the govt here to have to deal with it. Shame on you. Well, they'll have YOU deal with it alright--by forcing you to pay for her support as long as she's in the USA and single, regardless.

And if she's impossibly beautiful, used to being fawned over--and that being fawned over by others WILL happen here----my wife gets it all the time--about her perfect 'tan', skin, figure, etc--But if your wife doesn't have her head--her loyalties screwed on but good, you may be in for trouble.

If your wife's a beauty queen who frequents hair salons, nail salons, designer label clothes, shoes--expensive designer everything--and has 'lawyered up' friends from her home country to 'coach her'--all --really any of those factors can and probably will bite you in the ass--and of course, that's where your wallet is too.

Be careful what you wish for....

"Well, I've spent a lifetime lookin' for you; singles bars and good time lovers were never true." Playin' a fools game hopin' to win; and tellin' those sweet lies and losin' again.…"  (Johnny Lee--"Looking for Love" >in all the wrong places<))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul-AZA_zVZ8

Bob Seger: Against the Wind:

And the secrets that we shared
The mountains that we moved
Caught like a wildfire out of control
'Til there was nothing left to burn and nothing left to prove
And I remember what she said to me
How she swore that it never would end
I remember how she held me oh-so-tight
Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Against the wind....  https://vimeo.com/61207669
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:20:58 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2018, 10:51:43 AM »

Yes: And then there's always the possibility of her coming to think her life in the US could be even BETTER-- if she was only married to a younger, richer, more handsome gringo--THAT's always a possibility.
Why should she have to deal with you--maybe including your ex wife in the background--maybe even your kids from before?

That sh!t gets old really quick for a pretty young thing--I know--been there, been through that.

After all, she knows she can have it sooo much better than that, than being stuck with YOU and your baggage--if she waits for that green card. Then she can pass 'go', collect her $200 and run any game with anyone she wants.

She can play the dating game indefinitely, and it's in her best interest to do so, because as long as she remains a legal, single resident in the USA, she can date as many young bucks and sugar daddies as she wants--AND you have to, by USCIS--by US Govt. law--support her all the while.

If she doesn't have good English, an education--or even with that--if she doesn't have adequate job skills to economically support herself without you--the judge is likely gonna fry you. You--trying to take advantage of that pretty young girl---that YOU brought here--setting up the govt here to have to deal with it. Shame on you. Well, they'll have YOU deal with it alright--by forcing you to pay for her support as long as she's in the USA and single, regardless.

And if she's impossibly beautiful, used to being fawned over--and that being fawned over by others WILL happen here----my wife gets it all the time--about her perfect 'tan', skin, figure, etc--But if your wife doesn't have her head--her loyalties screwed on but good, you may be in for trouble.

If your wife's a beauty queen who frequents hair salons, nail salons, designer label clothes, shoes--expensive designer everything--and has 'lawyered up' friends from her home country to 'coach her'--all --really any of those factors can and probably will bite you in the ass--and of course, that's where your wallet is too.

Be careful what you wish for....

I have never worried much about the factors that could bite me in the ass. If you set up your marriage like you would a business to limit your risk of liability.... then what is there to worry about.

If you live in a State with no alimony the only thing you have to think about is what you obtain in real property and the appreciation of investments during your marriage.

It is very simple..... do not commingle funds and buy your house in your name before you are married. If your wife works make sure she contribute to her own 401k to help offset the money you are putting into yours in case of a divorce.

And last but not least remember that not only community property is divided up in divorce court but also community debt. When I see a divorce coming I always like to go out and buy myself a new car. jajaja

Any lawyer can do the math which helps explain why I have been divorced 4 times and have never seen the inside of a courtroom.

In total I have been married about 10 years of my life and two of my divorces cost be about 300 to 400 hundred bucks in court filing fees. I belong to a legal plan a work and the attorneys fees were covered. The same with the other two....except one I gave saturn sedan with about 106 thousand miles on it.....probably worth about 6 grand and my most costly divorce was  15 million cop that I gave so my ex would sign the divorce papers in Cali. The exchange rate was bad when I had to pay the 15 million so it cost me about 9 grand.

I think I must look at marriage differently than most people....both my parents were married and divorced five times....once to each other so I got a good look at how things roll here in the states at and early age. jajaja

But some how I can't help but feel that I'm some how ahead of the game compared to other people. I liked being married to the women I was married to. And I enjoyed our time together.

And each and every time I found a new hotter younger chick than I had before. None of the women I divorced were as young and or as hot as the day I married them. And I can't help but think that women in their early and mid twenties (that chose to spend some of the best years of their life with a guy in his early to mid forties) put more into the relationship than I ever did. 

I just hate to see guys sitting around fretting about what bad things might happen instead of going out and making something enjoyable happen.

I have had guys ask me if I regret having spent money on women that divorced me. And the answer is "NO".

This is the way I rationalize it. After you put away at least 10 percent of your income into your 401k and pay your bills mortgage etc. you have a certain amount of money left over to live your life and find enjoyment....Some guys travel the world or buy expensive motorcycles or gamble, drink and or do drugs.

Me I like to fock hot women....and when I'm married I like to have a trophy wife. jajaja
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 11:11:41 AM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2018, 10:51:43 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2018, 12:24:05 PM »
You SIGNIFICANTLY do not acknowledge the degree of 'Judicial discretion' that is afforded judges in all fifty US states. I've been fortunate, having top flight attorneys who managed to delay my cases to optimize the time, day AND judge who ultimately rendered judgments. Of course in some instances, appeals are possible. That said, my lawyers always said:

"You NEVER know what kind of mood the judge is going to be in on any given day"

My pension, my Social Security when I choose to take it, are both legally protected against QDRO. My liquid assets, more vulnerable, but a couple grand tours of the world, a couple new cars and for obvious reasons, I'll burn through most of my visible 'liquid assets" first- - but that'll leave my also not totally protected stock & bond portfolio (which I'll one day be able drip a little off of annually) still up for the wolves to try and carve, should it ever come to that...

I have never worried much about the factors that could bite me in the ass. If you set up your marriage like you would a business to limit your risk of liability.... then what is there to worry about.

If you live in a State with no alimony the only thing you have to think about is what you obtain in real property and the appreciation of investments during your marriage.

It is very simple..... do not commingle funds and buy your house in your name before you are married. If your wife works make sure she contribute to her own 401k to help offset the money you are putting into yours in case of a divorce.

And last but not least remember that not only community property is divided up in divorce court but also community debt. When I see a divorce coming I always like to go out and buy myself a new car. jajaja

Any lawyer can do the math which helps explain why I have been divorced 4 times and have never seen the inside of a courtroom.

In total I have been married about 10 years of my life and two of my divorces cost be about 300 to 400 hundred bucks in court filing fees. I belong to a legal plan a work and the attorneys fees were covered. The same with the other two....except one I gave saturn sedan with about 106 thousand miles on it.....probably worth about 6 grand and my most costly divorce was  15 million cop that I gave so my ex would sign the divorce papers in Cali. The exchange rate was bad when I had to pay the 15 million so it cost me about 9 grand.

I think I must look at marriage differently than most people....both my parents were married and divorced five times....once to each other so I got a good look at how things roll here in the states at and early age. jajaja

But some how I can't help but feel that I'm some how ahead of the game compared to other people. I liked being married to the women I was married to. And I enjoyed our time together.

And each and every time I found a new hotter younger chick than I had before. None of the women I divorced were as young and or as hot as the day I married them. And I can't help but think that women in their early and mid twenties (that chose to spend some of the best years of their life with a guy in his early to mid forties) put more into the relationship than I ever did. 

I just hate to see guys sitting around fretting about what bad things might happen instead of going out and making something enjoyable happen.

I have had guys ask me if I regret having spent money on women that divorced me. And the answer is "NO".

This is the way I rationalize it. After you put away at least 10 percent of your income into your 401k and pay your bills mortgage etc. you have a certain amount of money left over to live your life and find enjoyment....Some guys travel the world or buy expensive motorcycles or gamble, drink and or do drugs.

Me I like to fock hot women....and when I'm married I like to have a trophy wife. jajaja
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:06:19 PM by robert angel »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »

And while I never presume to know ahead of time how any given judge will interpret the 'letter of the law' I do take some guarded comfort knowing that preemptive precautions for my liquid assets, stocks & bonds  exist for my own benefit.

Also, before I married this 2nd time, my son's roles as hiers to my estate were already clear, my house and it's equity, solely in my name, etc.

That my son's future interests are protected is actually something my wife wants and brings up from time to time as being important to her, because she doesn't want an estate battle some day.

She's also the sole beneciary of my pension if I predecease her. I pay a pretty penny for that financial arrangement, but if we were to divorce, my pension would revert to it's maximum.

It'd be mighty hard to change that, as according to both state and federal law, not only is it written that way, but again, that's because it's not, by the same measures, susceptible to QDRO.

But AGAIN, never assume you know what a judge may decide or what lawyers may attempt. Sh!t happens. And regardless of the USA State, most prenuptial agreements are worthless.

Two lawyers talked me out of having one written up. I persisted, until one of them snapped:, "Alright Robert, if you REALLY want one THAT badly, I'll draft one up and send you the bill, but in our state, it's not only useless, but having one could possibly cause the judge to feel you entered the marriage with bad faith to start with "

quote author=robert angel link=topic=8611.msg135678#msg135678 date=1525371845]
You GREATLY do not acknowledge the degree of 'Judicial discretion:' afforded judges in all fifty US states. I've been fortunate, having top flight attorneys who.managed to delay my cases to optimize the time, day AND judge who ultimately rendered judgements, and of course, in some instances, appeals are possible. That said, my lawyers always said:

You NEVER know what kind of mood the judge is going to be in on any given day "

MY pension, my Social Security when I choose to take it, are legally protected against QDRO. My liquid assets, more vulnerable, but a couple grand tours of the world, a couple new cars and I'll burn through most of my visible 'liquid assets" - - that'll leave my also not totally protected stock & bond portfolio up for the wolves to try and carve, should it ever come to that...
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:33:42 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2018, 01:37:37 PM »

And while I never presume to know ahead of time how any given judge will interpret the 'letter of the law' I do take some guarded comfort knowing that preemptive precautions for my liquid assets, stocks & bonds  exist for my own benefit.

Also, before I married this 2nd time, my son's roles as hiers to my estate were already clear, my house and it's equity, solely in my name, etc.

That my son's future interests are protected is actually something my wife wants and brings up from time to time as being important to her, because she doesn't want an estate battle some day.

She's also the sole beneciary of my pension if I predecease her. I pay a pretty penny for that financial arrangement, but if we were to divorce, my pension would revert to it's maximum.

It'd be mighty hard to change that, as according to both state and federal law, not only is it written that way, but again, that's because it's not, by the same measures, susceptible to QDRO.

But AGAIN, never assume you know what a judge may decide or what lawyers nay attempt. Sh!this happens. And regardless of the USA State, most prenuptial agreements are worthless.

Two lawyers talked me out of having one written up. I persisted, until one of them snapped:, "Alright Robert, if you REALLY want one THAT badly, I'll draft one up and send you the bill, but in our state, it's not only useless, but having one could possibly cause the judge to feel you entered the marriage with bad faith to start with "

quote author=robert angel link=topic=8611.msg135678#msg135678 date=1525371845]
You GREATLY do not acknowledge the degree of 'Judicial discretion:' afforded judges in all fifty US states. I've been fortunate, having top flight attorneys who.managed to delay my cases to optimize the time, day AND judge who ultimately rendered judgements, and of course, in some instances, appeals are possible. That said, my lawyers always said:

You NEVER know what kind of mood the judge is going to be in on any given day "

MY pension, my Social Security when I choose to take it, are legally protected against QDRO. My liquid assets, more vulnerable, but a couple grand tours of the world, a couple new cars and I'll burn through most of my visible 'liquid assets" - - that'll leave my also not totally protected stock & bond portfolio up for the wolves to try and carve, should it ever come to that...

Thank God Arizona is a no fault divorce state 
You can cheat on your wife and or she can cheat on you and it still won’t  make any difference in Arizona when it comes to a divorce settlement

Judges don’t have much dicretion in the separation of property unless children are involved
 That’s why I have never been taken to court
My first ex went to a lawyer and he told her there is nothing to  be gained that would be worth his legal fees
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:49:57 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
Thank God Arizona is a no fault divorce state 
You can cheat on your wife and or she can cheat on you and it still won’t  make any difference in Arizona when it comes to a divorce settlement
Judges don’t have much dicretion in the separation of property unless children are involved
 That’s why I have never been taken to court
My first ex went to a lawyer and he told her there is nothing to  be gained that would be worth his legal fees

C. P.---of course the legal system varies hugely overseas from the USA's, and also here, it varies from state to state and county to county, even city vs countryside. Things that wouldn't bat a judge's eye in our county, might elicit a scathing response from some rural judges in outlying counties.

And even the most seemingly even, fair, 'by the book' judges, have and USE:

www.judges.org

Judicial discretion is the power of the judiciary to make some legal decisions according to their discretion. Under the doctrine of the separation of powers, the ability of judges to exercise discretion is an aspect of judicial independence.

And if you're some reasonably well off older guy and she's some cute lil thing--from the 3rd world, who can hardly speak a word of English, has nothing in the bank--but for some reason you have LOTS-in the bank, plus other assets comparatively--plus she' got that 'deer in the headlights look' AND a green card--as you're both looking way up there, at that sitting judge in his ominous black robe---where do you think that USA judge's sympathies might fall? "

That he's gonna give you a freebie and let the poor, soon to be single girl become a "Ward of the State"?

Maybe he'll issue a stay and research USCIS law--but maybe her lawyer (who YOU'RE probably paying for) has already submitted a brief, outlining the USCIS position in such cases and then, you're not gonna have a good day--not in AZ, CA, GA, NY--not anywhere in the USA, I don't think.

"No fault divorce state"?--ALL FIFTY states offer their own form of "No Fault Divorce"  and could bear that label and all too often, whether it's auto insurance or divorce, the term "No Fault' more accurately should be called "My fault" --they might get something out of both sides, but it tends to be inline--proportionate with, to the size and amount of one of other side's assets--the one with the GREATER amount--it's not a true 50%-50% cut down the line, except in the rarest cases. And typically, even calling it --choosing "no fault" is strictly optional--not that it's always your option.

"No Fault" is more often than not, a "JOKE" and a bad one at that.

In my county, infidelity, having multiple extramarital affairs, has basically no bearing on the outcome of most divorces. I don't think it does in most other areas anymore either.

Hell, as my divorce, which involved custody of two young children. (I got custody for the longest amount of time, in days, overnights AND I turned down HER lawyer's offer of child support) but as it worked it's way through the legal system, I asked my lawyer: "Should I stop dating? - - should I cancel my Valium or other prescriptions?"-- He said:" Absolutely not--nothing there to worry about" and not that it really had bearing on my case, but he added: "Most of the people in the court house have extra marital affairs, are alcoholics and/or have both prescription AND non prescription drug issues and I know them all too well".

Another thing that I remember my lawyer telling me before the day our divorce was to be settled was:

"Everything is looking real good for you Robert--our judge is typically very good, but you never know if a Judge had piss and vinegar for breakfast, is in a real bad mood or is in bad straits with HIS wife"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:58:16 PM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »

Good for you if you are an emotionless machine and are uneffected emotionally by the end of a relationship and that only looks at things from a materialistic or financial point of view and look at a women ad an object like a Ferrari or Yacht.

Some would call that being a Narcisist.

Still why would anyone wanna drag a woman back to the States or any developed country when you can get married and stay in Colombia and keep your assets overseas and they are 100% safer than any trust or prenuptial? Plus if it doesnt work out , many more in the  waiting.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2018, 02:55:13 PM »
Good for you if you are an emotionless machine and are uneffected emotionally by the end of a relationship and that only looks at things from a materialistic or financial point of view and look at a women ad an object like a Ferrari or Yacht.

Some would call that being a Narcisist.

Still why would anyone wanna drag a woman back to the States or any developed country when you can get married and stay in Colombia and keep your assets overseas and they are 100% safer than any trust or prenuptial? Plus if it doesnt work out , many more in the  waiting.
For younger guys like me for whom living in Colombia wasn't an option, bringing a Colombiana to the States can be worth the risk. Obviously inferior to living there, but financially it's just not feasible for alot of us...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2018, 03:46:15 PM »
Good for you if you are an emotionless machine and are uneffected emotionally by the end of a relationship

I wouldn’t say I’m uneffected emotionally by the end of a relationship.

I’ve cried plenty when my dogs died.... but that doesn’t mean I’d never get another one .

But to put things into perspective....if I ever had a dog of mine that kept digging under the fence and eventually ran away. Something tells me that I wouldn’t take it that hard.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:01:05 AM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2018, 06:38:17 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682417868614300&set=p.682417868614300&type=3&theater

In her comments...she says...she is going to drink until she forgets your name. More like she is going to drink until she forgets who's banging her. jajaja

With any luck the old bastard with her .....won't remember her name either.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:11:36 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2018, 06:05:03 PM »
Why do Colombianas post pics of themselves on Facebook with their old gringo boyfriends? And why do so many colombianos like the pic?

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2018, 08:07:16 PM »
Why do Colombianas post pics of themselves on Facebook with their old gringo boyfriends? And why do so many colombianos like the pic?
Gringos are a status symbol. To Colombians it means she won the lottery,  struck it rich...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2018, 08:07:16 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2018, 08:38:33 PM »
Gringos are a status symbol. To Colombians it means she won the lottery,  struck it rich...

Or  maybe Expat is on to something

And these chicks are just advertising that they like ham sandwiches jajaja

What better way to let other gringos know she likes ham sandwiches then to post pics of herself with an older gringo

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2018, 10:09:46 PM »
Or  maybe Expat is on to something

And these chicks are just advertising that they like ham sandwiches jajaja

What better way to let other gringos know she likes ham sandwiches then to post pics of herself with an older gringo
Definitely!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2018, 11:05:00 PM »
Definitely!

This chick doesn’t look bad but is it really normal to get on Facebook and ask if someone would like to invite her to dinner to practice speaking jajajaj

Danger Danger Will Robinson !

This one says she gives private spanish lessions.

https://www.facebook.com/lili.lii.1
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:10:04 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2018, 06:13:46 AM »

That one in th foto DEFINITELY has a cara de puta.

I wouldnt be seen with that type in public or private..

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2018, 06:16:13 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682417868614300&set=p.682417868614300&type=3&theater

In her comments...she says...she is going to drink until she forgets your name. More like she is going to drink until she forgets who's banging her. jajaja

With any luck the old bastard with her .....won't remember her name either.

This one as well another "Cara de Puta"

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2018, 06:20:41 AM »
This chick doesn’t look bad but is it really normal to get on Facebook and ask if someone would like to invite her to dinner to practice speaking jajajaj

Danger Danger Will Robinson !

This one says she gives private spanish lessions.

https://www.facebook.com/lili.lii.1

Think she just might be naive. Definitely "normal" looking

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2018, 09:36:55 AM »
This one as well another "Cara de Puta"

Why do you say that? Her hair? I think it's funny you'd make that type of judgement based on a single photograph. I know rocker chicks in Bogota that look like her. Normal girls...students.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong but I'd like to know why you made that assumption. Would you think the same if she was in the picture alone instead of with an older gringo? Does someone know this guy personally? He could just as easy be Colombian! The girl's facebook page Cali posted obviously SCREAMS prepago. She all but says it. But the other one....looks like a normal chick to me. Think about it like this. Look at the girl in Cali's profile photo. I'm assuming that's the mother of his child. If she took a picture with him and posted it, would you think she was a prepago as well? Because that's obviously not the case.

The younger girls with older guys thing is normal in Colombia. We all know that. I won't go as far as posting their pics here but I know dozens of girls in Colombia that have older boyfriends/husbands and they post pics with them just like any girl with a husband/boyfriend around the same age. None of them are prepagos, golddiggers, or whatever. They're normal girls that fell for older guys.

You have a lot more in country time than me Expat. But as a single, heterosexual male I couldn't live in a place where I had such a low opinion of the women. If I were you I would have been gone a long time ago.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:47:56 AM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »

Think about it like this. Look at the girl in Cali's profile photo. I'm assuming that's the mother of his child. If she took a picture with him and posted it, would you think she was a prepago as well? Because that's obviously not the case.

The chick in the photo is not my current girlfriend.

She is just some 20 year old chick that I met and we hit it off.

The only point I was making with the pic is that there are 20 year old women in Medellin that have no problem hooking up with guys in their 50's.

It's pretty obvious that she was just interested in sex....because we did it twice before we ever when out. And then she only wanted to go watch a soccer game....so that is what we did.
She was a very nice chick and a very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday in Medellin.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2018, 01:00:18 PM »

Why do you say that? Her hair? I think it's funny you'd make that type of judgement based on a single photograph. I know rocker chicks in Bogota that look like her. Normal girls...students.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong but I'd like to know why you made that assumption. Would you think the same if she was in the picture alone instead of with an older gringo? Does someone know this guy personally? He could just as easy be Colombian! The girl's facebook page Cali posted obviously SCREAMS prepago. She all but says it. But the other one....looks like a normal chick to me. Think about it like this. Look at the girl in Cali's profile photo. I'm assuming that's the mother of his child. If she took a picture with him and posted it, would you think she was a prepago as well? Because that's obviously not the case.

The younger girls with older guys thing is normal in Colombia. We all know that. I won't go as far as posting their pics here but I know dozens of girls in Colombia that have older boyfriends/husbands and they post pics with them just like any girl with a husband/boyfriend around the same age. None of them are prepagos, golddiggers, or whatever. They're normal girls that fell for older guys.

You have a lot more in country time than me Expat. But as a single, heterosexual male I couldn't live in a place where I had such a low opinion of the women. If I were you I would have been gone a long time ago.

I took a look at her facebook site I rescind my opinion..she looks like a normal girl. You are right cant judge by one foto

But generally , If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck , it aint a Peacock

The one with the coloured hair though..my opinion is the same
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 01:10:02 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »

The chick in the photo is not my current girlfriend.

She is just some 20 year old chick that I met and we hit it off.

The only point I was making with the pic is that there are 20 year old women in Medellin that have no problem hooking up with guys in their 50's.

It's pretty obvious that she was just interested in sex....because we did it twice before we ever when out. And then she only wanted to go watch a soccer game....so that is what we did.
She was a very nice chick and a very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday in Medellin.

His girl is normal looking. And the one in the picture as well

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2018, 01:12:05 PM »
"Cara de Puta" doesnt mean necessarily she is a puta , puta. Means she has morals and characteristics of that type of person..

Its a Colombian expression

Usually by how she dresses, how much make up, how she walks and carries herself

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »
I just don't get this need to feel superior because some chick is a puta. Like some guy whose ass is owned by whatever company he works for at a certain rate per hour is better than her? If I could have gotten paid for screwing instead of being a software developer I definitely would have gone for the screwing!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467