It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Bogota trip  (Read 1746 times)

Offline rocket

Bogota trip
« on: December 23, 2012, 06:45:21 PM »
Hello guys. Merry Christmas.
 Well I did decide to go to Colombia, and I  only visited Bogota this time around.  The airport is very nice, Wow what a difference .  The taxis are well organized now. Brand new buildings. So much different than last year. I always stay in a hostel. Its just to booring in the Hotels. I met a nice guy  in the hostel Candeleria  area.  from Australia that comes from a wealthy family so he says. Doctors.   Anyway we had some good conversasions about politics and the sort and then he ask where are the girls? and how do you meet them?. and decide to go to Zona rosa.  I explained to him it depends on what your looking for.  Wife? girl for the night or  girl for a week. I take him walking down Zona rosa and go to Hard Rock cafe. to have a few beers and see whats up if anything. Take a seat at the bar and listened to the Kareoke singers WoW terrible.  Then I notice what seems to be one of the most beautiful girls  I ever saw in my life.  I thought Now is that Sofia Vergara? the actris . I tell my friend . what do you think of that girl ? His response! Not my type .She seemed to be with a gay guy the more I studyed the situation. and seemed available. `alot of the girls that go to Hard Rock seem to be looking for North american guys. My friend says lets go somewhere else.  So I decide to make a move shes smiling not at me . but just has that I am available look. She sitting close and I said so you like to drink hard liquor? what is it? that you are drinking? in english. Her response. Como? Where you come from? I say city of Los Angeles. She says its wisky. . in broken english. Now the gay guy says dont talk to american guys they all lie. Then I said I have to go, but is there anyway I can call you. And by miracle she says yes. and gives me her number. The gay guy says Dont  trust him , He wont call. in spanish. I said I will why would I not call? Its my reason for being here. Then wave goodbye. and she is just smiling. So out we go, walking . The next thing we know A guy says Hey do you want to meet some girls and the aussie says where?. and we start following him and he takes us to a prostitution place. a bar that sells beers for about 20.000 pesos. The girls arent really that good. and all I could think about was Sofia look alike. but better looking in my opinion. The aussie likes the bartender a blond from medellin. But she tells him he;s to old wow And I am Older. I thought thats what the girl at the Hard rock should have told me. Well we leave and decide to call it a night.

Next day I call and in spanish I say como estas.? soy tu amigo en Hard Rock anoche. Y quiero conocer usted. Como se llama? usted amiga.  response is Adriana.   Tu tiene tiempo manana conmigo? and she says a que hora?. 6pm.
ok bien she says a donde ? and to keep it simple I say same place, Hard Rock. 
Guys we had a great time. She was so nice and positive. And the gay guy ? not with her. I have pictures of her. what do you think?  Continue Manana.

sofia vergara

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Bogota trip
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 01:46:18 AM »
No sofia Vergara. .... but you are so far from Brad Pitt I don't see how you could ever complain. Jajaja

Offline rocket

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
The New Airport is really nice here in Bogota

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »

Offline pontiac

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:04:28 PM »
Nice going Rocket. It takes confidence to meet someone in that type of environment.  The girl is also very pretty in my humble opinion.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300